All Comments on 'Boy Next Door'

by Barbara_Em

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Loved the story.

You captured the arrogance of youth and arrogance of experience very well.

As a middle-aged man, I can appreciate, s/t sex is just about getting off.

Elaine's just having her jollies but keeping her priorities straight.

It doesn't hurt that hubby's down with Elaine having her fun.

Jason's gotten the lab in how to fuck a woman grandly but not the real insight in how to make love. That's sad in some ways.

I love me some young guys and mature mamas getting it on grandly, but like it a bit more romantic and poignant thasn it being an amoral fuckfest..

However, you wrote this story to please you, just my 2c on it.

I must admit I skipped some, so IDK how Derrick and Samantha got on, but I got the feeling Elaine expected Derrick to be a romantic schmuck vs Jason's more cold-hearted player mode. I'd like to see what Derrick and Samantha get up to.

At any rate, a first-rate romp and love your other stories so hopefully more to cum in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kudos!!!

Absolutely one of the best. You nailed it nicely.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
6 stars!

can't get any better than this

bixxx55bixxx55over 9 years ago
Wow!!

This was one HOT story. It pushed all my buttons tonight. I hope that this tale can be continued. I look forward to more. Thank you for this "inspiring" story.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Hot

Good plot. Very strong characters.

The kid turned into an annoying jabbering ass, but I guess that's realistic.

dirk20200dirk20200over 9 years ago
Beautiful!

My favorite story of all-time! I must say it's filled with so much passion and my favorite genre in every wonderful way! I'm so very glad that I found this story once again tonight and made it a favorite once again! Would luv to read a sequel soon!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good titillating read, but a somewhat confused and rambling plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous