Boyfriend Calling

Story Info
Ex-boyfriend's visit reignites old flames.
1.2k words
3.03
59k
8
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't sleep throughout the night. Guess the excitement and nervousness were too much for me to handle. Today was the D day, today my ex-boyfriend was coming to town and we would be meeting each other for the first time after my marriage. Lucky for me my husband was on tour and would be back after three days.

It has been four years since we met last. The last time when we had sex was a week before my marriage. I had taken a decision that this would be the last time I would make love to a man other than my husband. Puneet, my ex- boyfriend had pretty much slipped out of my mind, marriage a job and bringing up my daughter had kept me very occupied. But down the line life was getting into a routine, there was no excitement left. Sex with my husband was down to the weekends as he was always out of town. This left me very unsatisfied and my only comforts at night , sleeping alone was my trusty vibrator.

It was yesterday when I received a call on my mobile, " Hello Sanchana, remember me". For a moment I was stunned listening to the voice from my past. How could I forget him, my first love in life, to whom I had surrendered my virginity. Speaking to Puneet , brought back old memories of the time spent with him, making love at his farmhouse, on the beach and also on the back seat of his car.

I asked Puneet, " Where are you calling from and how did you get my phone number?"

" I am in Delhi for two days and would like to meet you and make wild love to you."

Well that was Puneet always direct to the point, no beating around the bush. I replied " You can forget about the 2nd part but yes I would love to meet you." After marriage I had shifted to New Delhi and I missed my friends from back home very much. I could not wait to meet Puneet and get to know all about our gang. We fixed up for lunch the next day at the hotel where he was staying, as he was new to Delhi and did not know the area.

Getting ready I looked myself in the mirror. Except for a little sag on my posterior age and a pregnancy had been kind to me. My 34 D breasts and my sexy ass still caused men to turn around and give me the look. But here I was a happily married woman, a mother of a darling daughter and I was going to meet my boyfriend behind my husband's back.

First look Puneet had hardly changed, looking at him I felt suddenly short of breath.

"Hi beautiful, thanks for coming to meet me", Puneet said. " I could not refuse an invitation to lunch from an old friend", I replied.

We went to the Italian restaurant and had a very enjoyable lunch. Conversation just flowed and it did not feel that we were meeting after a long time. We just seem to pick up from where we had left. After settling the bill Puneet got up, held my hand asked me to come up to his room so that we could talk without interruption. I should have refused there and then but I do not know what had come over me, I heard myself say yes.

As we walked up to the elevator Puneet was holding my hand and it felt very nice and natural. In the elevator we were alone. Looking up at Puneet I could feel a certain tension between us , a sparkle of energy. In his room Puneet closed the door and drew me into his arms. My lips sought his lips and I could feel his tongue entering my mouth. Puneet knew that a long kiss was a big turn on for me. I could feels his hands on my ass and then they were below my skirt, touching my damp panties.

I was sopping wet down there. Puneet pushed me on the bed and with one sweep had taken off my panties. My cunt, which was so familiar to him, was there waiting for him, all wet, and swollen up. Both of us tore each others clothes, I couldn't wait for him. As he approached the bed with his beautiful cock swinging, I reached out and slowly touched it. This was the cock which had taken my cherry, this was the cock which had given me countless orgasms, now it was in my hands once more.

As I slowly stroked the head and the throbbing veins at the back, a drop of pre-cum appeared. With my thumb I scooped it up and rubbed it all over the head of the penis. Puneet pushed my head towards his penis and as I took it into my mouth I could hear him groan. Wow it was so beautiful, soon it was completely in my mouth and touching the back of my throat. Soon his cock started pulsating, he was ready to come. He came in mouth, there was so much cum that I could not swallow all of it.

We lay on the bed and Puneet started playing with my nipples. They are the most sensitive part of my body. As he sucked on them, licking them playfully biting them and pinching them between his fingers, it was all taking me to a different level all together. My cunt was on fire, it was itching badly and I had to have his cock inside me. This was driving me crazy- " Puneet please put your cock inside me immediately, oh I can't bear it any longer".

As Puneet positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy lips, he slid his cock slowly inside my pussy. Oh it was so heavenly, I could feel my vagina stretching wide to accommodate Puneet's lovely 7" penis. It had been a long time since I had such a monster inside me. As he started to move I could the feel the buildup of my first of many orgasms. After the third orgasm I lost count. Puneet still hadn't come. Suddenly he stopped and motioned me get on my knees.

I got on my knees with my ass thrust back and my face low on the bed, I could slowly feel his cock entering and the exquisite pleasure started again. Puneet was close to cumming , his strokes started becoming shorter and with a mighty roar he came in my pussy. I could feel his cock pulsating and then shooting semen deep inside my womb. This triggered off another set of orgasms and I just passed out with the pleasure.

When I woke up later we were cuddled up together and it was late in the evening. Hurriedly as I got dressed, I could feel some residue of Puneet's semen dripping between my pussy lips. I clenched my legs together, I did not want to loose them. Sex with Puneet had awoken desires in body which I knew my husband could not satisfy. I had become a slave to my body's desires and deep in my heart I knew that whenever Puneet called I would be waiting for him.