All Comments on 'Boys of Summer'

by oOScarletWingsOo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
oOScarletWingsOooOScarletWingsOoover 11 years agoAuthor
I have to laugh

..at the comment.

Relax. It's just for points not to win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BS

It's just nasty with no eroticism! In any contest with any named genre, it's a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting.

Well written in the main - there were a couple of grammatical and spelling errors, but in general, this was a very well written story. Nice sex scene - the lead-up to it was a little unrealistic... it seemed she was acting too far out of character and it seemed to mainly be a route to the fuck as opposed to an erotic story in its' own right. I did, however, find the last bit interesting - "when are you going to love yourself as much as I do?" - for I think what the author meant was that Ali had found self-fulfilment in the events described. I chose to read it more as a self-destructive comment - the way it was the last line of it seemed to make the sex with the men sordid as opposed to erotic. I don't know if this should have been written as an erotic story, but it's definitely got value as a story in itself - perhaps rewriting it as a statement on the power of sex and the contradictions of love/sex could have more of a literary effect?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous