Boys Will Be Boys...Every Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

Taking the hint, the girl opened her mouth and slowly eased her lips around the head of my dick. She slowly eased more of me into her mouth, her lips sliding a couple of inches down my rock hard shaft. She slowly pulled me out of her mouth with a popping noise, and kissed the tip. Then she slipped me back inside, squeezing the base of my cock as her mouth again slid down my pole. I had a clear view of her lips sliding up and down my cock.

I was insider her beautiful face!

Her mouth made slurping noises and she was gliding up and down my pole slowly, but she was sucking on me really hard. It felt incredible. I reached down over her to place my big hand on her smooth ass cheek. I squeezed her soft cheek as I not so subtly writhed my crotch up into her face.

But she was after more. And so was I.

My dick slipped out of her mouth with another pop, and she looked up at me smiling. I gently urged her back up towards me, and she obliged, crawling back up over my lap to continue her dance. Her searching lips quickly found mine, and I was caught off guard by how aggressively this woman was kissing me. Her tongue eagerly darted into my mouth, and her mouth pressed hard against mine. Below us, her naked lap dance continued, her pussy teasing my monster as her snatch rubbed wetly all over me. Each time that she rubbed up against me, she ran her pussy a little higher up my shaft, as if hoping I would accidentally pierce her. At the same time, I was rubbing my dick a little further down her cunt. Our lips were smacking loudly, and our writhing was becoming more and more passionate. I don't know what was containing me at that point, but I made no effort to take it further.

I wondered for a brief moment whether or not I should have on a condom. There was something sexier about being without one. And it felt better. Then again....

My overheated male brain didn't have much time to consider as she solved my dilemma for me by placing her hands on my shoulders and rubbing her pussy even further up the length of my dick, just as I was rubbing even further down her slit. When she writhed back down and I thrust upward, the hot entrance to her needy hole caught the tip of my manhood. The head of my penis penetrated the sweet lips of her vagina.

"Fuck!" she groaned, breaking our kiss and arching her head back. I was stretching her pussy so wide!

I couldn't help myself. Her hot entrance was gripping the tip of my cock so tightly that instinct took over. I pushed forward, forcing two more inches of my dick into her tunnel. I pulled back just a tad, and then eased forward again, this time squeezing six inches of my dick inside her. Her little pussy was gripping me so tightly! The entrance to her treasure really had a hold of me six inches down my shaft! I eased out of her a little ways again, and this time was able to slide my entire length inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" I grunted.

I held myself inside her, letting her grow accustomed to my size.

I was as hard as I had ever been and I let out a gasp as she slowly pulled herself off me and slid back down the length of my shaft again until I was back in to the hilt. She was completely in control of this fuck at this moment. She used my shoulders to give herself leverage to bob up and down, rocking on my cock. I looked over her at the two-way mirror and wondered who else was getting the benefit of this performance.

She noticed my gaze and said between moans, "We gotta keep all our customers happy baby."

"I don't mind," I managed to reply.

I was so absorbed in this fucking I could give a good god damn who else was watching me.

"Some men get really bothered if they don't think there's any privacy," she said.

"Not me," I said.

She just smiled back. I placed my hands on her ass to make sure I was giving the maximum with each thrust. I wanted some control myself. I wanted to feel that thrusting. She was surprised when I got up off the chair, her pussy still impaled on my dick. Her legs clenched around my waist. I moved us right back up against the mirror, so that her back was pressed against it and her tits firmly pressed against my chest.

"Let's give them their money's worth," I breathed.

She let out a long moan and I started my thrusting again, each stroke more powerful than the last. I pulled out as far as I thought I could before my dick would come right out of her. I wanted those viewing to appreciate the size of the instrument playing in and out of her cunt. I loved how it felt. Her cunt was so hot and tight that it gripped each and every inch of my massive dick. The girl astride me was panting, and she had both hands on my sides to steady herself. She smiled at me.

"Your dick is so huge!" she panted.

"Your pussy is so tight," I groaned in reply.

Her moans became more pleasured and I felt her pussy tighten even more. This was my first fuck in over a week I didn't think I could hold back anymore anyway. Before I could help it I started firing round after round into the depths of her pussy as I moved us back to rest against the back of the chair, my slowly softening cock still lodged up her cunt.

If I unplugged that hole I wondered how much of our juices would come spilling out.

Just then the mirrored door opened and a young cowboy came into the room.

I had never seen him before and he wasn't wearing anything but his hat and a grin. His cock was standing out in front of him ready for action; it was very short, but nearly as thick as mine, if not thicker. In all my years he's one of only two guys that I've ever seen who could match me that way. I was momentarily intimidated. Hurriedly, I helped the whore scramble off of me and being the consummate professional she immediately moved over to take his dick into her mouth. It was obvious that they were going to be occupied soon, so I got up off the chair and picked my hat up off the floor. The rest of my clothes lay near the bed. The only thing I cared about was my hat anyway. I figured, considering the state of the other guy, no one really worried too much about their clothes around here.

With my hat covering my dignity, I pushed past the eager lovers and went off into the darkened room through the open door behind them.

It was actually more of a long hallway that ran down the back, than a room. I walked along and could see that some of the rooms had windows. There were guys in all of the rooms, in various states of undress, making sport with the whores.

I moved along down the hall, squeezing past other guys in the hallways. Some like me were walking around looking for action, others like the two guys looking through the window of the room I had just left, were just taking in the show.

One slapped me on the back as I walked out of the room. "Nice fuck, man," he told me.

I paused to look into one of the windows as I passed. Inside was an older man with two women who were lying on the bed next to him, while he sat watching them go down on each other in a classic sixty-nine position from the chair near the bed. In the next again room a man had a woman bent over a chair, while he fucked her doggy style from behind. I guess you could get it all here and then some.

And each room had a door if you wanted to go in.

After pausing to look in a couple of the rooms, I squeezed past a half dozen guys who were standing in the hallway while a young woman took turns blowing them. I was feeling a little bewildered by my options, but I hadn't gotten very far. As I stared at the girl sucking off six cocks, I got so turned on I couldn't help myself. On a lark I turned around and went back the room I had just vacated. By this time the cowboy had the whore on top of him as they lay on the bed. I had been hard taking in the sights and wondered if they'd mind if I joined them.

"Dude," I asked him, "Can I get a piece?"

"Sure," the cowboy told me, motioning for me to join them, "Bring your dick over here."

I moved over to take a position next to the bed near her waiting mouth. She saw my big dick hanging in the air in front of her face and took me inside her lips as best she could, using one hand to stroke my shaft while she worked her mouth down the first five inches of my cock. I don't think the cowboy liked the view of my cock and balls hanging over his face.

"Hey, man," he instructed me, "Let's change positions."

He urged her off him a little too quickly. I stayed in front of her where I was, but the cowboy urged her onto her knees, so that she could continue my earlier blowjob, while he moved behind her to get his thick condom covered dick back inside to work her pussy from behind.

I guess he felt that was safely far enough away from my dick!

The cowboy had been at it for a while as I'd roamed the hall earlier. Soon he screwed up his face in pleasure as his stiffening body indicated he was finished. Not wasting any time, I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her face down on the bed. Eager to get more of that tight cunt, I pushed the cowboy out of the way so that I could climb in behind her. The cowboy moved, pulling off his condom and throwing it on the floor just as I began ramming my cock into her well greased hole for a second round.

The cowboy had taken a position on the chair watching my efforts. He may not have enjoyed a close up, but he seemed to be really enjoying watching me spear this girl from the other side of the room.

She was getting well lubed. By this time this bitch's velvety insides were getting pretty slick with my earlier cum, and lord knows who else's jism mixed in there. The good thing about having such a huge cock is that it takes a lot of fucking from other dicks before a pussy really feels loose to me.

Just as I was really getting my stride, some other guys walked into the room.

I looked over and saw that it was Todd Bryerson and some of his buddies. They nodded at me and looked horny as hell for what I was getting. But I greedily made them wait until I had fucked her solid for so many minutes that it felt like an eternity, all the while they stood in a semi-circle around us, stroking their dicks in anticipation. Even the cowboy was hard again by the time I was finished.

Her ass arched up in the air to meet me with each thrust.

"You're giving her a good stretching Marc," said Todd finally, "Save some for us."

"Don't worry, man," I said, "There's plenty of pussy to be had."

Finally, after that longest of fucks, I came again. Pulling out and firing white ropes of sticky jism across her gorgeous backside. As I pulled my cock out of her pussy, those boys fell on her like a pack of jackals, on top of her within seconds after I got off. Which pretty much settled it. This bitch was gonna be well used, between the four bucks needing servicing in that room.

There was no way I was gonna tap anymore of that ass for awhile.

So I did the only thing I could do, placed my hat over my long boner and went off to see what was what.

I walked past fifteen rooms or so until I got to an empty hallway. There was an open door and went up to it to see what was inside. Seeing the two girls inside on the bed, I went from merely firm to diamond hardness without thinking about it.

"Look he's shy," said the blonde, referring to my well placed hat, as she caught sight of me.

I remembered her as Miss Fourth of July from her performance on stage earlier that evening. She pulled away from the other woman and her humongous tits hung down in front of her, each with its own big, full nipple.

"He's adorable," responded her compatriot, a perky little red head.

She had a tight looking little twat which was buried in a well clipped nest of hair that was red, blond. I licked my lips as I caught sight of it.

It was an old trick, but I let go of my hat, leaving only my cock to support it in front of me.

"Nothing shy here ladies," I bragged, flashing them my best pretty boy grin.

They both giggled at my joke.

"No matter how many times I see that," breathed Miss Fourth of July, "It never gets old."

"So cowboy you want to fuck us or what?" asked Red, after a second.

"Hell yeah," I said enthusiastically.

"Well c'mon over," said July.

She motioned me over to the bed, as I set my hat down on the floor.

"Damn, that's a big dick!" said Red.

"It's thicker than a tree trunk," said Miss Fourth of July, licking her lips.

Then they went to work making sure I was comfortable; sucking my nipples, licking and stroking me as I stood next to the bed. I felt Miss Fourth of July's mouth kiss my cock first, as she took it in her hands and stroked my balls and shaft. It wasn't long before she had managed to deep throat me so far I though she was going to swallow me. This one had lots of practice. But just when I thought I was in heaven inside her mouth, July pulled away, and the girls fulfilled my best lesbian porn fantasy. Red lay back on the bed and July bent down toward her waiting pussy.

July went to work like it was her last meal.

I could barely tear my eyes from that, but the ass of my dreams was there on the bed. July had gotten on her knees and her beautiful, round ass was stuck up in the air with a glistening pussy underneath it. Jesus, this was someone I would really love to fuck.

July must have felt my desire, because she swayed her ass around in circles as she teased me mercilessly, feeling my lust building. I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity, and I needed to make the most of it right now before I shot my load of hot cum all over her ass from where I was standing. I dropped to my knees and gripped the underside of her flesh in my appreciative hands. Her cheeks felt so warm, tender, welcoming and firm. Best of all, it was all mine. I cupped and massaged her warm flesh, her pussy lips pulling apart in my fingers.

July groaned out loud in appreciation from deep between Red's open thighs.

"Be gentle with me stud," said July, taking a minute to look back at me from the pussy in front of her lips.

Her mouth said one thing, but her eyes said another. With a knowing wink she went back to her lover's thighs and all that could be her from Red were soft moans and gentle intakes of breath. I looked down in utter amazement at the sight beneath me. Red was laid back on the bed, her arms pushing her tits together into a lovely cleavage as she ran her hands through July's hair. Red's thighs were spread wide around either side of July's flowing blonde hair. Between her thighs I could hear July as she gently kissed, licked and lapped at the other woman's hole. Continuing my look down, the smooth, lightly tanned skin of July's back was immaculate and inviting as it wound down her waist to frame those glorious ass cheeks, her hips sweetly rounded. Any man would want to devour this girl. This was a wet dream come to life.

Her musky aroma filled my nose like a drug. I reluctantly took my hand off her ass. Oh, I so needed to fuck her. I so needed a condom too. Especially after my earlier slip up. First though I ran my middle finger lightly between her pussy lips, down the full length of her slit.

"God, that feels so good," July said, purring, "I'm ready for you stud."

I didn't need any second invitation. To be honest I didn't really need the first either. It was a given after all that I was going to fuck her buck wild and I realized again that the ass of my dreams was just two inches in front of my nearly ten inches. I eased my hands firmly over her ass making her pussy wink at me for one last time. I pulled a condom from the jar near the bed and opened it with my teeth, pulling it out and rolling it down my shaft in seconds. Then I nudged the head of my cock up against her warm lips for the first time and gently gripped her rounded hips to steady myself.

The swollen head of my dick rested against those tender lips, easing them apart slightly, as my eyes continued to feast on the sight of those two stunning female bodies in front of me. God damn I was the luckiest man on earth right then.

"What the fuck?" asked July irritated, with a husky voice, "Are you some kind of virgin or something? Stop teasing me for Christ's sake. Are you going to fuck me with that dick of yours or just play with it all night?"

I smiled and released her hips as I slid my hands under her to search out her swinging breasts. As my fingers took two very swollen and tender nipples into my hands and squeezed, I thrust forward so my cock pierced her pussy like an arrow straight on target.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked rhetorically.

"Oh...my...God!" July moaned out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as I lanced her deeply, at the same time hauling her backwards towards me by her nipples. I didn't give her time to adjust to my size, just forced my way inside.

"Fuck yes!" I grunted in absolute pleasure and appreciation as her ass slammed into my thighs.

I was in my favorite place, buried up to the hilt in pussy. Her nipples trapped between my fingers. Then she brought her pussy muscles into play, and man did they want to play, as I stayed still deep inside of her. She felt tight and wet. But she stroked, massaged and squeezed my hardness making my eyes roll back in ecstasy.

Reaching under her some more I stretched out both hands to grip as much of her tits in my hands as possible, at the same time pushing her erect nipples back into her firm breasts. Gently I eased my hips back until just the head was still inside her, then I weaved my hips around, up and down as I teased and explored the entrance to her hole. Then I slowly slid into her to the hilt again making sure I could feel every inch of her pussy as my length rubbed against her walls. To be honest I was just savoring the exquisite feelings; I wanted to be able to remember the touch of every inch of her body from tonight. I wanted to enjoy this amazing woman lodged on the end of my dick. Willing my hips to thrust, I withdrew again before sliding back full length into her, feeling the cheeks of her ass absorb the gentle force of my hips coming down onto her and my balls pressing hard up against her spread pussy as I reached the end of my stroke.

Several minutes of slow sensual fucking had us both groaning out loud and our breathing became labored panting. The felt my hips slapping down onto her butt and watched the hot flesh ripple. It made me want her so much, to take control of her body, to slam my meat up to the hilt inside her, to massage her firm breasts hard against her chest. To tease and tantalize her nipples.

Now it was time for some serious, hard fucking. I placed my hips tight against her ass for a couple of minutes while I played with her tits, teasing and tugging on her nipples.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me now," July demanded, and Red looked up and smiled as she felt July's fingers sink into her own thighs for support when I slammed forward into July again.

Holding and squeezing her hot tits, I eased my hips back for the final slow glide into her pussy, taking the head of my cock right to the edge of her lips, but then I slammed forward. Her ass shook as she absorbed the force and her face dropped back down between Red's thighs again. Tugging on her tits I slammed in and out of her, taking in a fresh intake of breath with each stroke. As the speed of my fucking increased July's juices coated my rod as her pussy became looser under the onslaught of my meat. I hunched down a little more to alter the angle and to increase the friction as I fucked into her, feeling the head of my prick slide along the top side of her pussy. The air was filled with the sounds of fucking and felatio. Our collective groans echoes off the walls and ceiling.

I couldn't hold out much longer. The sensations I was feeling through my cock were just too much. Looking down at my hips slapping into the cheeks of her magnificent ass, and the sight of July's head buried between Red's thighs sent me into overdrive. My cock swelled and throbbed in its final few strokes deep into that cunt. My balls fired out rounds of juice into the head of the condom filling it to near bursting. I slammed deep into her one last time and pulled hard on her nipples, stretching her tits cruelly to take her over the edge.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers