Boys Will Be Boys...Every Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

July screamed out loud as her arms wrapped around Red's spread thighs and her head shot upwards in automatic reaction to her back arching and her ass thrusting hard back against me. Her pussy just creamed and its juices flooded out around my pulsating prick. Looking down I saw Red wrap her arms and legs around July to support her through her orgasm. After a last spurt of cum I was spent and I sagged forward over July.

Fuck, I was so fortunate to be in this position atop two stunning lovers with my swollen dick buried up to the hilt in one of them. Slowly, I pushed up off July and slid out of her well fucked pussy. Pulling the cream filled condom off my dick, I threw it on the floor.

When I looked up I saw Jameson and Greg standing there. Each reached down to undo his zipper in unison. Red gave a squeal of delight as she caught sight of them. She immediately moved over to suck on Greg's engorged cock, as Jameson slipped his pants down to take his place to fuck July's now vacant pussy.

"She's got a great cunt," I told him, "Hot and tight. But not as hot and tight as it was before I got here."

He grinned lewdly at me as he thrust into her. What can I say; he was used to having my leftovers.

By this time Greg had his pants down around his knees too and soon his cock was sliding in and out of Red's pussy. Her wetness glistened slick and smooth against his unsheathed cock.

I idly watched Jameson fuck July for a while, standing there stroking my dick, before the urge hit me again.

"I wanna cum on your pussy," I informed July.

"Jameson swap?" I asked.

With a slight pop, Jameson left her pussy with an "All yours."

July turned herself over so that her ass was in the air and took Jameson in her mouth. I slipped my dick into that tight hot hole bareback.

Greg rolled Red over so that she was riding him like she was at a rodeo.

I turning my attention away from them and back to the hole I was in. With all the stimulation I had received so far I began to thrust pretty fast and her pussy made little farting sounds as the air escaped around my dick. The feeling came on me pretty fast, and none too soon I pulled out shooting round after round of a cream pie onto her hole. Some of her cum also dripped out mingling with mine.

Just then Jameson was spurting into her mouth with a grunt; filling her with hot creamy spunk, gush after gush of fluid pouring down her throat. She swallowed all she could and let the rest dribble out of her mouth. She sucked every last drop from him. Then she pushed him away.

"Oh shit man," yelled Greg, as Red rode him to a climax.

We all hung around for a little while after that. I had the opportunity to fuck Red's ass and pussy, which wasn't to be missed. We hung around getting fucked and sucked until I'd gotten my money's worth from a number of girls, finally feeling my young hormones were sated. Most of the others left long before I decided to collect my things and call it a night in the wee hours of the morning just before dawn was breaking.

On my way out though I noticed this pretty little number standing outside near my truck, who I remembered seeing somewhere earlier. I'd been looking her over before, but the opportunity to put my dick inside her just hadn't presented itself...yet.

Her car had broken down and I offered her a ride home in my truck. I don't know what ever happened to Skinner, he had long ago disappeared, and all the other guys I knew had also gone their separate ways hours ago.

The girl never did tell me her name, but she did ask how old I was. I lied. I don't know if she believed me or not.

I don't think she even cared.

When we got to her little place she offered me a beer.

Neither of us really wanted to make small talk. I took my beer and chugged half of it down in one gulp. I stood up and whipped off my wife beater and pulled down my jeans as she sat there on the couch taking it all in. My cock sprang out of my pants. I had lost my boxers somewhere back at the strip joint, so I had just gone home commando.

She let her tight jeans fall to the floor too and, much as I hoped, she wasn't wearing any panties to cover herself. I saw that lovely pussy and I sure wanted some.

"Come sit down on my cock darlin," I said, sitting on the couch, "And let me fuck you."

She came over to me where I was sitting, all sweet and sultry, and straddled my aching dick. Or tried to anyway. She had the tightest pussy of the evening, and as much as she tried she couldn't get me inside her. I spit into my hand and ran it up and down my cock for lubrication a few times. Then I positioned her over my aching cock.

"My God!" she breathed enthusiastically, "You are so thick! And still so hard!"

Both my heart and my manhood swelled at this praise. It was great to be in your sexual prime and full of cum.

She leaned forward to crush her tits against my chest and to kiss me with great fervor. I held her for a moment with just the head of my dick inside her hot pussy as I enjoyed the feeling of her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. As great as the kissing was I desperately wanted to fuck this girl, so I gripped her ass tighter and pulled her juice filled pussy hard down over the entire length of my throbbing meat. My head slipped inside her, clearly splitting her cunt in half, pulling the moistening lips further apart around my cock. She came almost instantly. The milky fluid seeped out around my dick and helped to ease me inside enough to really begin to fuck that snug hole.

The girl groaned into my mouth in appreciation as my cock totally filled her cunt to bursting. She was still tight as a glove as her pussy lips rested around the base of my cock. But we just sat still for a moment enjoying each other's mouths as we each got used to the feeling of being intimately connected below. My hands were certainly enjoying playing with her tight, curving ass. I lifted her light body up my well oiled shaft until just the tip of my hot dick kept her pussy lips spread apart.

Then she called out, "Fuck me, baby! I'm your little whore. Fuck me like the slut I am!"

Well she couldn't say she hadn't asked for it then.

Gripping her ass even tighter I pulled her down again until she slapped against my balls and the head of my dick was jammed tight up her to the hilt. Then there was no stopping me now; I just kept lifting her up and pulling her hard down again; for a couple of minutes I fucked her silly. I was so fucking horny, so fucking hard. She was taking my monster into her harder and faster than she had been fucked by anyone all night. Her tits bounced all around in front of my face as I fucked the living shit out of her.

Now I had just gotten into the rhythm of fucking this girl when I happened to glance up at the doorway and saw another girl standing there naked, taking in the scene before her. I thought she looked a little lonesome so I stopped lifting my girl up and down and held her to me as she caught her breath.

"Come and join us," I invited the other girl.

The girl on my dick turned around and saw the other girl, who came into the room and stepped up to the side of the couch and looked down on both of us briefly before leaning forward to kiss both of us in turn.

"I'm missing out," the new girl said to her friend, almost mournfully.

Taking one hand off the stripper's ass, I wrapped my arm around her friend's waist and pulled her against our legs as the other girl rested on my lap with her legs either side of my hips. The new girl's amazing tits were level with both of our faces and as one we both took one of her nipples into our mouths and sucked down on her succulent tits.

It was a hell of a scene.

Sliding my arm down from around the new girl's waist I massaged her ass instead. And I reached around between her thighs from the rear so I could moisten my fingers with some of her pussy juices. My, my...was she wet! Now my finger tips were well coated with lubricant I retraced my way into the crack of her ass to search out her asshole for my selfish pleasure. I soon found its tightness with my finger and rubbed some of her juices around the rim before increasing the pressure of my fingertip on her tight little sphincter. As we both continued to suck on her tits, the new girl wriggled her ass to get used to the feel of my finger invading her most private area. In doing so she caused the finger to slide in further, up to the second knuckle.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned.

A wicked thought crossed my mind and I took my mouth off that tasty breast just long enough to instruct the stripper, "Slide your finger deep into her pussy."

As horny as she was, she obeyed. Reaching between her friend's hot wet thighs the stripper slid her finger straight up inside the other girl's cunt. The new girl gripped onto our shoulders as she literally swooned and sagged against us, pushing her tits deep into our hungry mouths.

"Oh...oh...oh my...God," she said achingly, her eyes closed as she absorbed the enjoyment.

My partner and I could feel each other's fingers as we started to finger fuck this girl and smother her tits with our mouths. The new girl's body meanwhile cried out for surrender. Breaking off her tit I leaned back slightly to watch her impending orgasm.

"Finger her clit," I instructed.

My partner found her love button, tweaked it several times and the other girl launched into her orgasm full speed. Her nails sank deeply into the flesh of my shoulder as she fought to maintain her balance and remain standing.

"Please!!!!!!!" she wailed in a high pitched scream that filled the room.

I could free her insides spasming around my finger.

"You're so wet," said the stripper to her friend.

As my finger left her twitching rear hole it got coated in the new girl's juices running down the inside of her thighs. Our treatment demolished this girl. Her knees sagged, her eyes rolled and she just slid down the side of our bodies onto the couch beside us, still groaning softly and trembling as the orgasm started to subside inside her.

I turned my attentions back to my lovely stripper who was still sat astride my cock.

"It's time for a ride darlin," I told her as I lifted her up by the ass.

She rose until she reached the top of my cock and I held her there in anticipation before I let her drop. I encouraged her to slam down as she rode the length of my prick like a roller coaster. Her legs started to pump of their own accord as she humped up and down on my meat. I could see her ripple in movement exactly opposite to the direction of her humping body as she rode my cock for all she was worth.

I leaned back and enjoyed the ride. My fingers sank into the warm flesh of her ass to encourage her more and I squeezed her breast hard.

"Oh...oh...oh...ohhhhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she started to wail as I felt her pussy become increasingly wetter and she picked up the pace a notch.

"Please...please...please...please...please," she screamed out loud rhythmically as she came, her legs still pumping her body up and down.

I slid my hands under her shoulders to support her and to prevent her falling backwards. Her pussy clenched, vibrated and creamed as it continued to slide greasily up and down on my pole. With a final wail, she collapsed into my arms, her breasts heaving against my chest as she fought for breath, her flailing arms wrapped around my neck as she gradually came to rest. Her pussy came to a standstill as well with my cock buried to the hilt inside her. Her pussy lips were soaked with juices, gluing our skin together as she rested on my lap. My arms were wrapped tightly around as her breathing came back to normal and I absorbed the heat of her sweating body. I loved the feel of her breasts bound tight to my muscled chest and the slenderness of her frame as it sat astride my thighs. But I still had a stiff cock filling her deep inside, impaling her there. By now my breathing had returned to normal and I could feel my balls twitching under the weight of her ass.

Moving one arm up around her slender back and one hand under her ass I sat up and then let her lean backwards. She tightened her grip around my neck as she felt her balance alter. Then I stood up, this girl clutching tight to me with her legs, and I walked across the room to her dining table.

As the back of my hand brushed across the edge of the table I slowly lowered her down onto the edge. Once her weight was supported by the table I ran my hands up her smooth back to her shoulders to carefully pry her sweaty body off my chest. Then of her own accord she lay flat out on the table beneath me. I wanted so much to fuck her.

Spreading my feet a little to get a steady stance I reached down the side of my hips to grip the back of her legs to lift them high and spread them wide. My hands slid along her legs until I gripped her delicate little ankles.

Holding her legs wide apart I looked down at the beautiful young woman underneath me.

I started to slow rock my hips back and forth, taking long slow strokes in and out of her pussy. She wasn't as tight as she had been earlier, which wasn't too surprising considering, but she was still snug and I loved the feeling of her pussy around my hard length.

I started to pick up the pace as I fucked her harder and as deeply as I could. She'd started to slide on the table, her sweat making her slippery. Sliding my hands down her legs and onto the top of her thighs I pulled her legs closer together until they were vertical with one foot above each of my shoulders. Now I had a really firm grip on her I could fuck her to my heart's content. I sank my fingers into the flesh of her legs for extra grip and looked down on the beauty I was about to ride. Taking a long deep breath to fill my lungs, I put my hips into automatic and let the fucking begin.

I was like an animal, purely rutting as I fucked and slammed into her, my balls slapping hard against her every time I banged into her up to the hilt. I just pounded in and out of her as I wrenched her hard against me.

"You're so fucking tight," I told her, dirtily, as I fucked her, slamming deep inside her, taking my selfish pleasure solely for myself, "I'm gonna cum inside your sweet pussy!"

My balls twitched and I filled her, thrusting it deep inside.

Totally breathless, totally fucked, I ground to a halt deep inside her. She looked so stunningly beautiful underneath me. Sanity returned momentarily to my sex crazed mind. I stood at the end of the table with my now softening cock dripping spent juices down onto the floor. My lover was okay, but spent. I went over to sit down next to the other girl watching us from the couch. She wanted me and reached for my dick, even as it was recovering. She moved in to me to take my big, hard dick into her mouth as I leaned back and closed my eyes, letting the pleasure carry me away. Whenever she let up with her mouth I pushed her head back down until I felt the tip of my cock rubbing against the back of her throat. She was masterful in her use of the tongue, but mostly I wanted to feel something around my shaft. Her sucking pushed me to the limit, and I laid her down on the couch so that I could thrust deeply into her snatch. We moved like that for awhile. I was slow, enjoying my work. Finally though I pulled out to squirt warm cum all over her tits and stomach. The sight of her smearing my sperm on her body was such a big turn on, that I got hard again immediately.

The three of us continued our foreplay in one of their bedrooms, wrestling around on the bed, as they stroked me into life again and again even as the dawn broke through the window. When I was finished, there was no doubt their pussies knew the shape of my dick through and through. They just kept begging for more of my hard cock, and their holes were so firm and tight, they fed my steel like a warm furnace.

After a few hours, we fell asleep from pure exhaustion. When I got up to take a piss late in the morning, I came back to find the stripper in a fetal position on the bed, the covers off her. The other girl lay at the end of the bed. I felt a twitch in my cock and stroked my hardening rod. I slipped in behind the stripper and wondered if this was how married men felt with their wives beside them in the night. I had never before spent the night with a woman let alone two. There was something to be said for a steady fuck. I moved in trying not to wake her up, turned on by the illicit act of fucking her unawares.

Her legs were far enough apart that I could see her pussy opening and I rubbed my cock around on it. It was moist enough that I could make it inside about two inches. She moved in her sleep to allow me better access and a moan escaped her lips. I pushed in and out as gently as my massive cock could manage, stroking in three and then four inches. She was still so unbelievably tight I was having trouble. She started to moan louder and I felt a flood of wetness around my dick. After fifteen minutes of stroking I couldn't wait anymore, I started to loose myself inside her, squirting again and again.

I crawled back up to her to take her into my arms, and fell back asleep as she turned around to lay her head against my chest.

We come round late in the afternoon, with the dying sunlight giving way to the soft glow of twilight. I woke with a raging hard on; youth and vigor filling my balls and stiffening my dick. I climbed on top of the stripper's friend this time, needing to relieve the pressure in my balls. She took it very good naturedly. I could not get enough of their tight pussies though; they were like vice grips the way they held on to a man.

As I pulled on my pants I decided to be bold and ask them for their numbers. I'm not sure what they thought my intentions were, but I didn't want to let them go without ever getting a taste of those cunts again. They were good to me, and gave me their numbers after all, promising to let me see them again. I made a promise to myself to follow up too, cause I knew as I got in my truck and headed off down the road that I was going to get a piece of that pussy again. And so I did.

Damn, what a night that had been with the boys.

As for you my randy fellows, you may be wondering where this place is, so you too can partake of some of the sweetest pieces of ass in the best little sex hole west of the Mississippi. And I'd like to recommend that little road house to you, I really would. But, unfortunately all good things must come to an end and this one was no exception. Even I never got another chance to go back for more pussy. All the guys I knew secretly shed a tear when we heard that the state troopers had shut it down a few months later for prostitution, sales of alcohol to minors and tax evasion.

Go figure.

* * *

Copyright © 2001, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers