BPH: A Pair of Goldilocks Pt. 02.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers

Phil experienced it all: on his skin, his balls, his cock. He screamed, a muffled cry drowned by the sisters' howls. He came and came some more; and the women came back in escalating cycles. Eventually all three let out a simultaneous orgasmic scream before settling into a satiated mass. After a few minutes' afterglow, Brunhilde panted, "You can have him now, Elena."

"Ok, but you'll have to push."

Muscles rippled once more as Brunhilde grunted and pushed, while Elena inhaled and pulled. Phillip slid down one slick passage into another. "Oh God! What now?!" he cried as he felt his legs curl inside Elena's womb.

Louella stood and watched Phil's cock disappear into Elena's cunt. She turned to Brunhilde. "I think we should explain."

"Unngh! Explain what?"

"Why! He deserves that much."

"Unngh! He deserves nothing; he's human and male."

"Why do you care Lou? 'Slurp!' You never cared before," asked Elena.

"He's not like the others. He's sort of sweet."

"'Slurp!' Yeah, sweet with cocoa flavoring," snarked Elena. "Forget him, you had your fun."

"Unngh! Oh come off it Lena. All right Lou, there's enough of him in Lena. He can't put up much of a fight; you can have your chat."

Brunhilde pushed out the young sophomore. It was like uncorking a bottle. Her stomach flattened while a bulge advanced through her pelvis. Phillip's pale body re-emerged in a splash of cum.

Meanwhile, Elena's cunt swallowed the young man to his chest, pinning his arms against his sides. Phillip's head exited Brunhilde's vagina. His mouth gaped and closed like a fish. His body, pale and slick from cum and cocoa butter, twitched spasmodically.

He coughed, expelling cum and fluid, and sucked in air; then he screamed. When Phil saw his situation was worse, he screamed louder. Brunhilde stood and gazed at him with the impassivity of an elephant to a mouse. "Like our game?" she asked coldly. "Aaaah! Aaaah!" Phil screamed. Brunhilde's dripping pink pussy closed. She felt the satiation of a child who has sucked a lollipop.

Lou knelt down over Phil's face. "I'm sorry Phil."

"Uuuh!...Uhm!" Phil gasped. Elena continued to slowly consume him. Her pussy devoured his body with faint 'slurps!'

Phil stared at Lou, fear tears streaming from his eyes. "What are you?! You're...you're monsters!"

"We're ogresses Phil," Lou said sadly. "This is how we eat people...mostly men."

'Slurp!' Elena was past Phil's tits. "Oh- Ogresses?!" Phil gasped. A comical vision of Fiona Shrek intruded in his brain. He would laugh at the gallows humor, if not for Elena's twat slowly devouring him.

"Our father was an ogre," Brunhilde said. "You're lucky he's dead. Male ogres use their teeth."

Phil's head reeled; he was in the middle of a sex fantasy turned nightmare. "Oh God! Please wake me up! I'll go back to Miami! I'll wear bikinis 'til I graduate! Just get me out of this!"

He looked down; a broad expanse of flesh loomed before him. It gleamed and pulsed and rippled like a giant blob. A wide pink mouth banded by a rich brown carpet gaped within the flesh; and it steadily sucked Phil inside.

Cum erupted from that mouth, showering Phil's upper body. Another 'slurp!' and he was drawn in to his shoulders. Phil looked around; at Brunhilde, standing wet and dripping with an all too familiar smirk, and at Louella kneeling close, her look regretful and sympathetic. "Please don't do this," he pleaded.

Louella opened her mouth to speak; then stopped. She shook her head, and leaned down and kissed him. "It won't hurt," she whispered. "It's really very painless."

'Slurp!' Phil wasn't reassured, now swallowed to his neck. The worst week ever; betrayed in the worst possible way by women. "It's not fair," he wept.

"Of course it's not fair," Brunhilde said. "It's never fair for prey; but to your credit, you taste great."

Elena gave one last grunt. Phil sobbed as her soft, wet cunt lips enfolded his face. The world became tight, wet, and dark.

Louella watched the last of Phil's blonde head vanish between her sister's lips. The bulge made its way up her pelvis until it blended into the womb. He wouldn't be digested, just absorbed. Pending on his strength, it could take anywhere from weeks to months. The boys from the prom lasted nearly a year. Louella sighed.

"Don't tell me you're sorry for him," Brunhilde said.

"He was cute...and nice. Maybe a little wimpy, but he was small. I don't think he could help it."

"I don't get you Lou," Elena said. She could feel Phil squirming inside her, "You weren't sorry about the last one."

"The last one was a fat pig and a groper; and he tasted awful."

"Sissies, help me up." The sisters helped Elena to her feet. She looked every bit a pregnant woman. "Look Lou. We're ogresses. We eat people. Save your sympathy for our kind."

"Well...it's not so much sympathy. I just feel bad we lied to him, after what he's been through. I know we couldn't let him go but, maybe we could have kept him...at least for a while."

"The last person we kept tried to escape through the sewers," Brunhilde snorted. "Look how that turned out."

"He was bigger and taller, and we were careless." Louella placed her hand on Elena's belly. She felt a kick, "It's not too late, you know; and it is my birthday."

Elena looked at Brunhilde; she shrugged. "Maybe," she said. The sisters went into the shower.

Epilogue

If success was the sweetest revenge, in Phil's case so was absence. Julie Bonet, Chuck Dugan, and their respective houses basked in the glow of the Greatest Prank Ever for roughly a month. Julie's bedroom performance, plus her cherry stem-tying tongue on Jamie's cock, did much to assuage his guilt over the betrayal of his best friend (the result of a confluence of fatigue over Phil's geekiness, toxic friendship, and desperation to prove himself to the fraternity).

When Phil didn't return to college, didn't show up at home, and the subsequent police investigation turned up no leads, the whispers began.

Years ago, no one would bat an eye at a college prank on a geek. Today, sororities got kicked off campuses for admitting only beautiful people and excluding others, fraternities got jammed up for bad hazings, and people killed themselves over bullying; and that possibility for Phil was the focal point for gossip.

The details of the prank got out and, overnight, the Greatest Prank Ever became the vilest joke perpetrated on a human being. Julie became a duplicitous bitch, Chuck, a worthless shit, and Jamie, a weasel of the highest order. Julie had to take down her Facebook account because of the death threats.

The fallout of Phil's disappearance led to the dissolution of the Locke's marriage. Bad enough, Bill senior vetoed a lawsuit against the fraternity, Julie, Chuck, and especially Jamie, but Bill made the mistake of mentioning not lifting a finger for his "queer" son, at dinner.

Helen Locke left the table, went to the bedroom, packed her bags, and moved to a motel. She served him with divorce papers the next day. At court she told him, "You have your son, I had mine." Bill never got it.

Post Epilogue One

Phillip rested curled in a tight, dark place, warm and wet. Soft walls caressed his body. He lost count of how many times he came. His memory was slowly, softly draining away. Overall not a bad way to go...at least it beat Miami.

Post Epilogue Two

Phillip rested curled in a tight, dark place, warm and wet. Soft walls caressed his body. He was in Louella now; last time it was Brunie. The sisters passed him around, sometimes they let him out. The sisters took care of him: fed him, cleaned him, tasted him, and fucked him. Overall not a bad way to live...at least it beat Miami.

The End

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers
12