Bra Shop Finds HUGE Male Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Seb by the hand and lead him inside. My pulse was racing as I realized that in only a few more seconds I would get to see his massive cock in the flesh.

We went into my bedroom and I showed him the range of underwear designed for big guys.

"Well Seb best you try some on don't you think," I suggested.

"Sure why not," he replied calmly.

Seb then removed his shirt unveiling the hottest body I had ever seen. It was perfect, well muscled, tanned and smooth as silk. His pecs were impressive and he had a six pack to die for. God I could barely keep my hands of the guy.

My drooling over his body had not gone unnoticed by Seb.

"If you like what you've seen so far wait until you see what I've got in here for you," he added grabbing his groin.

"Oh please please show me I'm dieing to see your huge cock," I begged.

Seb then removed his jeans revealing a massive bulge in his shorts.

"Oh my god Seb it really is that huge let me see it please I neeeed to see it," I said now biting my nails in sheer excitement.

Seb placed his thumbs in his boxers and in one swift motion pulled them over his giant cock which sprung forward. It was only semi hard but already it was bigger than Brad's. It stuck out pushed forward by his massive lemon sized balls which hung ominously low.

"Oh fuck Seb it really is as big as it looked in the photos. Can I touch it, can I?" I again begged.

'Sure babe it's ALL yours," he replied proudly.

I tentatively reached forward and placed one hand on its immense shaft and it immediately reacted by springing up in my hand causing me to pull to pull my hand away.

"Its OK it's just its way of saying that it likes you," he said laughing.

I quickly took hold of it again this time using both hands to feel its full length and power.

"Hey what are you doing up there, hurry up we want to Seb," yelled Summer from downstairs.

As much as I hated to I let his cock go and gave him a pair of special boxer to put on. Even these were struggling to contain his oversized megacock. Fuck what a specimen I thought as I led him downstairs.

"Ladies may I present Seb and his amazing body..." I said pointing at Seb.

Seb stepped forward to a round of applause but these soon stopped as the girls were left standing there in shock there mouths open there eyes fixed on this adonis.

"Well, doesn't anyone have anything to say," I asked.

"Is that what I think it is, is that real?" asked Marissa.

Standing next to Seb I reached over and ran my hand over his cock which stretched around his hip.

"Oh yeah it real, would you like to check for yourself?" I said grabbing hold of Sebs cock and squeezing it.

The girls quickly rushed at Seb and started running there hands across his groin and torso. Seb was loving the attention he was getting from the girls.

"Oh god it's huge, can we see it Seb, please can we see?" begged Summer.

"Well if it's OK with Cathy I'd be pleased to show you," said Seb.

"Oh Ok then if you must, take it out and show us all just exactly how huge you really are," I sais.

The girls all gathered around kneeling in front of Seb who was teasing the girls by grabbing his massive cock and stroking it inside his boxers.

Finally Seb relented and removed his boxers revealing the largest god almighty cock in the world. The girls were stunned by its size as it swung in front of them it head the size of an apple.

"Oh my god its bigger than Brad's," announced Chloe.

"Yeah isn't it great," I replied.

"Hey how come I'm the only one naked around here," asked Seb.

The girls quickly got the message and within seconds bikinis were discarded and their massive breasts unleashed.

"That's better girls, mmmm you are all big ladies," said Seb.

I took hold of Seb's cock and started wanking it so that it grew to its full length. Then I pulled its head up and was amazed to see that by simply bending his head down Seb could take his cock in his own mouth.

Let me describe it for you in full detail. I took a measuring tape and with the help of the girls we confirmed that it was in fact 18 inches long. At the base it was some 9 inches around with its head 10 inches in circumference. Big veins pumped blood along its shaft and his balls were huge, obviously full of cum and he had not a strand of air either on his balls or for that matter his body. He had obviously waxed recently.

Brad up until now and been rather quite but seeing these four big titted girls go crazy over a massive 18 inch cock had made him horny and hard as well. He stripped off and whilst he was a bit smaller he still had 14 inches of hard cock to offer the ladies.

I asked Seb to lie on his back with his gigantic cock sticking straight up in the air. I positioned myself between his legs and started licking his huge balls while stroking his enormous piece of cock flesh. Summer positioned herself so that Seb could suck on her massive rack with Marissa and Chloe laying on either side so that Seb could play with their tits and pussy. Brad moved in behind me and holding my ass firmly slide his great big cock into me as I continued run my tongue up the 18 inches of shaft I held in my hands.

"Oh fuck Brad fuck me good and hard as I play with this big cock," I begged.

"You suck that big cock you slut, take it in your mouth, take it all in," demanded Brad.

I had to push myself up higher so that I could put its huge head in my mouth while still letting Brad pound me ruthlessly from behind.

I could never have imagined that one day I would find myself sucking on an 18 inch while my husband pounded me with his own 14 inch mega cock, what a situation to find myself in.

I started to squeeze Seb's huge balls as I took to wanking his shaft with massive stokes and before long I could feel his balls tighten suggesting that he was about to erupt at stage.

"Look girls, he's about to erupt. Shit look at his cock throb!!" I gasped.

All the girls focused their attention on his monster cock which I was hammering as hard as I could while still being pounded by Brad.

"Oh fuuck, I'm going to blow," yelled Seb.

'Yeah babe, you blow that cannon of your, shower us with your cum you big stud," I screamed wanking him furiously.

"Yeah give us all you have, shoot it all over our big titties!!" yelled the girls now positioning their tits as close to his cock as possible.

"Here it cums ladies and fuck it's going to be huge!!"

I continued stroking his cock as fast as possible as then it erupted like a volcano. The first shot easily flying five feet into the air before falling back onto his abs. This was immediately followed by shot after shot of more hot cum. I aimed it so that it flew in the direction of the girls who were showered in his cum.

This was too much for Brad who also could hold back no longer and withdrew from me and added to the cum shower by blowing a massive load in the direction of the girls. Cum splashed about freely with each of the girls now having their huge tits covered in the guys juice.

What an unbelievable seen it was. As I let Seb's shaft go it was still hard as as it lay on his torso its head between his nipples.

That was amazing I thought but who would dare take on Seb's monster first.

As I pondered this question Summer stepped forward and volunteered to be the first. As Summer strode forward we were all surprised to see that Seb's gigantic remained rock hard even after pumping copious amounts of cum over himself and the rest of us. Fuck this young adonis was a sex god.

Summer positioned herself over Seb and slowly lowered herself onto his skyward pointing cock. Seb steadied his shaft by holding it firmly with his right hand but even then the sheer size meant that it wavered in the air. Summer had her hands placed on her inner thighs and cautiously lowered her moist pussy onto the tremendous cock head.

"Oh fuck, its sooo big. I'm not sure that I can get it in!" gasped Summer.

"Take it easy honey just get used to it first," I suggested as if anyone could actually get used to having a cock head the size of an apple stuffed in their pussy.

Seb was a nice guy. He could have thrust his hips up and really hurt Summer but he just eased himself gently up by flexing his bum cheeks in order to allow his cock to reach its juicy target.

After a few minutes Summer had been able to get not only the tremendous head in but also the first 6 inches of the thick shaft. Boy were we impressed but Summer was struggling. We could tell by the look on her pretty face that this was the most cock she had ever taken and her earlier bravado was now replaced by concern and fear. She kept trying to take more but even by pounding her pussy onto his shaft she only managed to stuff in another 2 inches leaving a full 10 inches of pulsating shaft still on the outside.

"Give it one more go babe, see if you can take just a little more, you've done so well, give a try," urged Chloe.

"Oh FUUUUCK, I can feel it pressing on my stomach. Oh god he's fucking killing me, I can't take any more, oh shit I cumming, I'm fucking cumming on his huge cock. Oh Seb fuck me harder!!!" screamed Summer now impaled on his monster cock her huge tits bouncing obscenely as she pounded his cock.

The big question was "will Seb cum again??" He answered that question for us almost immediately.

"Hold on Summer I'm about to explode. Keep that hot little pussy wrapped around my cock, oh fuck here it cums!!" he screamed.

And with that his huge balls tightened, his cock throbbed even harder, veins bulged and cum raced up his shaft exploding like a volcano in Summer's pussy.

I could swear I saw her lifted three inches off his cock and her stomach expand as he pumped her full of hot cum. It wasn't long before his love juice oozed out of her running down his shaft pooling around his balls. Fuck there was sooo much of the stuff and this his second load of the afternoon.

Before Summer could extract herself I quickly grabbed some red lipstick and drew a line on his shaft and wrote the letter C indicating how far down his shaft Summer was able to get. This would become the benchmark for the rest of us to exceed.

Finally Summer extracted herself from Seb's cock helped by Chloe and Marissa who lifted her up and off him. Poor Summer was shattered, her breathing was laboured and her face red with the obvious effort it had taken to fuck Seb. Seb's massive cock thumped back onto his chest its head nestled between his pecs reaching up almost to his neck.

"Oh my fucking god!! Look I don't believe it he's getting another fucking hardon!! Look its growing once more!!" yelled Chloe.

"Oh shit it is. Look its almost as big as it was a few minutes ago," added Marissa.

"What did you expect ladies. Did you think that I just shoot a load and collapse in a heap. Fuck there's more of what you've seen still to cum. I've always found my third and fourth loads to be the biggest so which of you ladies is next??" asked Seb a big grin on his face.

We all looked at each other to see who would take Seb on.

"Hey you know how you marked how much Summer took what does the winner get?" asked Marissa. "Winner?" I asked slightly puzzled.

"You know what is the prize for the girl who takes the most of his massive cock?" added Marissa.

"Well, Seb is here for two weeks so the winner will get Seb to stay with them for the first week. He'll be all yours, how's that sound?" I asked.

"Great for me," answered Seb who was now slowly stroking his gigantic member.

"How about you ladies bring those great big tittes of yours over here. I love nothing more than suckling great big titties and you ladies are certainly well stacked," said Seb.

Chloe, Marissa and Chloe all lined up in front of Seb and I did the formal introductions. "Seb may I introduce Chloe she's a 44FF-28-36, next is Summer she's a 48EE-26-38 and Marissa here is 40GG-27-37. What do you think?" I said.

"Fucking awesome is what I think. Now here's what I want you to do. Each of you in turn is to come over here and wank my cock with your titties until I say stop. Then your to hold them in your hands and place your nipples in my mouth. The next girl is to start wanking my shaft with her big tits as I suck on the previous girls tits, is that understood?" instructed Seb.

They all nodded and Chloe was the first to approach Seb and wrap her giganitic tits around his 18 inches of rockhard manhood. The first thing she noticed, other than its immense size was that it was well lubricated with his juices from fucking Summer which made sliding her tits up and down it much easier and enjoyable.

"Mmmmm, that's good baby, press those big titties together, pump that cock, mmmm your good" said Seb.

"Ok now let me have a suck on those beauties," added Seb.

Chloe dutifully did as she was told and Marissa stepped forward her massive firm tits replacing CHloe's on his shaft and once again the tit fucking commenced only this time Seb had his mouth full of Chloe's tremendous tits.

This went on a while longer until Summer had also been tit fucked and had her tits sucked. "Right then who's up for a big cock fucking then??" teased Seb.

Summer shuddered and said she didn't think she would be able to have sex for a week after the pounding she had received.

Chloe stepped up and said "OK you big stud lets get it on and don't care how much this is going to hurt I'm going to out do Summer," boasted Chloe.

"Oh I like that," said Seb his massive cock now pulsating with anticipation.

"How would you like it the babe, its up to you." said Seb.

"Like this," said Chloe who had laid on her back on a sunlounge her ankles held by her hands her legs spread wide her pussy shining in the sunlight.

"OK then lets go," replied Seb.

We all gathered around to watch our friend take on Seb's impossibly large cock. Me with my red lipstick in hand ready to record the outcome. Seb gently lowered himself onto Chloe and eased in his giant cockhead. Chloe caught her breath but appeared to cope with this massive insertion. She was trying to control her breathing and was doing a good job of it at least as the first few inches were eased in. Seb started to build some rhythm and this is when the rouble for Chloe started.

"Oh god, its just so fucking huge. It's sooo thick, but keep going, keep giving it to me you big stud," panted Chloe her face now flushed, her nipples hard, her hands gripping the ankles firmly.

"Oooo baby, your sooo tight," said Seb to which we all laughed thinking who the fuck wouldn't feel tight for this guy, a fucking elephant!!! After a few more minutes Seb had managed to get in 10 solid inches of his giant cock but by now Chloe was sweating profusely. Her hands had dropped from her ankles and she was now gripping the sunlounge her knuckles white as she tried to take even more.

"I... I....I don't think.....I can, I can take... take anymore...." panted poor Chloe. We all pitched in and urged her on as she closed in on Summer's mark.

"You can do it Chloe, just 2 more inches and you're past Summer, just take 2 more inches..." I implored.

Chloe snapped! "Just 2 more fucking inches are you kidding! I feel like I'm being done over by a fucking elephant and your standing there telling me to just take two more fucking inches!!" she screamed.

"OK OK I'm just trying to help if you don't want Seb staying with you for the next week just give up now and Summer can have him," I replied. Chloe the determined little darling that she is just gritted her teeth looked Seb in the eyes and yelled "Fuck me harder you big dicked stud. FUCK me do you hear me I want more give it to me!!" she screamed tears now rolling down her cheeks.

"OK babe but this might hurt a little," replied Seb as he pounded Chloe harder his shaft flexing as he struggled to get in more but finally after a few minutes he had succeeded and I was pleased to draw a new red line indicating that she had taken 14 inches of Seb's massive tool.

Poor Chloe would have to wait a little while to hear the good news as she had passed out after the tremendous fucking Seb had just given her. "So what are you going to do Seb, she's passed out. Aren't you going to cum??" I asked.

"Hey you girls stand there behind your friend and I'll show you what I'm going to do," replied Seb.

We did as we were instructed and when there we were told to hold our tits and open our mouths. I thought surely not but yes he started wanking his huge cock and suddenly it erupted and cum flew over the passed out Chloe and splashed into us. Summer caught the first load and me the second. It was truly amazing seeing cum fly so high and so far plastering us in load after load of hot cum. Some impacted our faces while some doused Chloe who was just coming to. The sight was unbelievable hear was a young adonis jerking his 18 inch cock off over a passed girl blowing cum some 8 feet onto us all in my back yard. All the screaming must have been heard some distance away for suddenly the door bell rang. I quickly wrapped a towel around wiped as much of the cum from my face and went to the door not noticing that cum was indeed still dripping from cheeks.

When I got there and opened it I was a little surprised to see a girlfriend from across the road standing there smiling.

"Hi Pat, what's going on?" I asked.

"What's going on? That's what I've come to ask you. I saw that young hunk arrive earlier and I new that you had the girls around so putting two and two together I came up with a massive fucking orgy going on, am I right??" asked Pat.

"Well why don't you come and see for yourself," I suggested.

I showed Pat through and let her see the carnage that Seb was causing. There was Chloe still a little groggy naked and covered in cum. Summer was wiping cum from her big tits and Marissa was licking the cum from Sebs's shaft.

Pat's jaw dropped as she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Hey Seb let me introduce my friend Pat from across the road," I said.

"Hey Pat nice to meet you. Would you like to enter our little competition we are having??"

"What competition is that," asked Pat.

"Oh we are seeing who can take the most of Seb's big cock, its 18 inches just in case you were wondering, and the winner gets him to stay with her for a week, well are you in??" I asked.

"Sure, sure I'm in," answered Pat.

I stood speechless above the lying body of the over muscular youth, admiring his massive pecs and bulging biceps, and above all, his unbelievably massive cock. It went all the way to his chest and past his nipples and he was a tall boy himself! The girth was incredible and Marissa's little hand didn't make it even halfway around his gigantic shaft as she licked what looked like a year's worth supply of cum from his genitals.

"Who got the most so far?", I asked as I quickly undressed, juices pouring down the inside of my thighs in anticipation of the massive fucking I was about to get.

"Chloe did, 14 inches". The voice was familiar, it was Brad, the huge-cocked stud I had had the pleasure of fucking many times before. His cock was hard too, drooling pre-cum onto Summer's neck and tits. She was lapping at the stuff like a starved kitten.

I gulped and told the young stud that he'd better stick more than that in me. "Do me doggie-style, that's the best position for maximum penetration. Summer, come and give me a taste of your pussy, I've never had it!".

And with that, Summer lied on her back in a 69 position with me while Seb positioned his gigantic 18inch rockhard monstercock behind me. I could feel my pussy gasping for air, dilating even before the invasion of the monster hovering behind it.

Then, as I was furiously rubbing and licking Summer's clit, I felt it. The cockhead was red hot and massive. It distended my pussy lips beyond belief, hurting me but pleasuring me too. The immense apple-sized knob sliced through my battered pussy like no tomorrow.