Bra Shop Finds HUGE Male Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoup
twoup
768 Followers

Shit, this guy was super-hung! And so so hard too. I could not believe that someone with such an inhumanely large piece of meat could also be hard. I saw at the corners of my eyes brad pummelling his 14 inches of mega-cock into a recovered Chloe. It did seem like she could take him in easily now that she had been truly opened up by Seb's monster.

The same was happening to me. His cock was slowly pushing further into me, already past my vagina and into my uterus with only half of his 18 inches inserted. Shit, what did I let myself into. I concentrated on slurping up Summer's pussy and drinking Seb's cum that was still in there. Man, he tasted good too! What a superman! Summer was rubbing my clit and I could feel her other hand holding onto Seb's monster as he sliced into me.

"Pat, you've got as much as Chloe in!" she exclaimed.

I had never been so full in my life.

"More, shove more in Seb! I want to be the winner, please fuck me harder!" I screamed.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. He pulled me by the hair and shoved an extra couple of forearm-thick cock and destroyed the back of my cervix in the process. It hurt like hell but I was winning!

"Put the mark on his cock now!", I yelled in agony.

Summer obliged but Seb was still going strong, fucking me with ten-inch strokes. I had taken 16 inches but could take no more. Even on his outstrokes, he left more cock in me that my poor hubby had even given me. The stud was getting into quite a rhythm, his cock sloshing around into my wet cunt, tearing my pussy walls apart with his monstrous size.

Suddenly, Seb yelled that he was cumming. His husky voice triggered my orgasm as I felt his piece of meat expand even further, I even heard a crack in my hips as he unloaded the first of his powerful jet.

"Brad, get your arse over here and Seb pull out, I want your cum all over me. I'm a cum-hungry slut, give it to me boys!" I managed to shout deliriously.

Brad wanked his 14-incher as Seb pulled out, still going strong after completely filling my now leaking pussy. Summer was just lying below me letting the copious juices fall into her open mouth. Then Brad started unloading his second load of the afternoon in massive streams all over my face while Seb was coating my back and hair with his unending salvoes of glistening boy-cum. I managed to stand up and told them to aim at my tits while wiping the cum from my face and licking my fingers. Brad unleashed a torrent of cum on my right tit and Seb sent his even bigger blast rocketing on my right tits. I was becoming a right cum mess and I loved it!

Finally Brad could come no longer but Seb, the super-stud was still going strong.

"In my mouth stud boy, I want to taste it!" I begged.

And so he did, another four or five voluminous volleys of viscous sperm directly down my throat before he pulled out and his cock twitched the last remnants of cum from his over bloated balls.

I was licking my lips and slurping up what must have been a pint of combined sperm from my two hunks.

"Well, Cathy, seems like your husband is out for the time being but Seb here is still rockhard wanting some more pussy. Let's see how a super-slut like you handles this monster, shall we?" I said winking at my host.

"Oh my god Seb don't tell me you are still hard after that!! Poor Brad the darling is done, look at his cock all soft over there," I said pointing at my hubby.

"Cathy like I said its going to take more than three explosions to quell this baby," Seb announced proudly stroking his massive cock. He even put it to his lips and gave it a little kiss just to make the point.

"God that was sexy, you kissing your own cock. Tell me what it was like growing up with such a big one. What did all the girls say? What did the guys say?" I asked.

"Well Cathy I have always been big its not something that just came about. It basically grew an inch a year until I was 18. This had its good points and its bad points. Good in that I was popular with the girls who just loved to get their hands on it bad in that none of them would let me get it within a foot of their pussies. Sure I got lots of handjobs and some great blowjobs from the more adventurous girls but no full on sex." Seb explained.

"What!! No sex how did you handle that?" I asked.

"Handled, that's a good term actually because handle it I did, morning, noon and night. I'd wake up and have to beat off to get the thing into my pants then at lunch time I'd have to find a quite place to blow a second load and then at night there would be at least one if not two more wanking sessions. You probably think that's crazy but its the only way I could get through the day," said Seb still slowly stroking his colossal cock in front of us all.

"You poor boy having to hide as you beat off in private each day," I replied.

"Oh no I didn't say that these were in private. First of all in the morning I would beat off in front of my bedroom window which my next door neighbour could see through. She was a friend and would sometimes have her friends sleep over so that they could watch the show in the morning. Next at lunch there was this particularly busty teacher who looked after sport who would let me into her office in the gym at lunch. We had some great fun which would ultimately end with me sucking tits, her sucking my cock and finally me drenching her in huge loads of cum. I think it was because of her that I became infatuated by massive tits. At night time a friend would sneak in and we would study for a while but eventually she would end up sucking my cock and blowing me big time. So as you can see it wasn't a lonely time at all although I did fantasise about one day finally getting a girl to take my huge cock in her pussy.

"WOW!! That is unbelievable" said Chloe listening intently with the rest of us.

"I see you enjoy kissing your own cock. How long have you been doing that its soooo sexy?" asked Summer.

"Well as you could probably imagine I have been able to do it since it was about 10 inches but didn't really get into until it was around 13inches when I stayed at a friends house and her mother busted me jerking off one night. She lay beside me and took my massive hardon and started stroking it. When I looked down she accidentally brushed my lips with its head and I instinctively latched onto with my mouth. She loved it and went crazy. Started rubbing her pussy telling me how sexy it was. I went along with it and before I knew I she was wanking me off as I sucked on it until I couldn't hold on any longer and exploded in my own mouth. So that's how it all started I guess.

"Oh fuck that is soooo fucking hot Seb," I gasped.

"Well enough of the history lesson. As you see tiger here is getting anxious for some more action so which of you is some for some big dicken??" Seb asked.

"Go on Cathy it's your turn surely you can take all of Seb, shit you stuffed with Brad's 14 inches often enough as you tell us all," said Chloe.

"Yeah Cathy go on let's see how's it done," added Marissa.

"Don't tell us your scared," said Pat proudly indicating her mark on Seb's shaft.

"OK ladies look out I'm going take it all even if it kills me. Lay down Seb I want to get a feel for this before we start," I said.

Seb lay down and I straddled his thighs pushing my pussy up so that his massive balls pushed against my pussy. I took his shaft in both hands and pulled it close to my body. Fuck the thing was huuuge. When I held against my body the shaft reached up between my tits and the head sat proudly up near the top of my chest. Shit it even made my massive knockers look like 34BB that's how fucking huge it was.

I slowly wanked his baseball bat like cock thinking to myself how does one take on something like this. So far I had seen the girls try to take it sitting on top, on their back and doggie style so what was I to try. I realised that I would need to stretch my body out as long as possible so opted to take it from behind leaning up against a large palm tree in our backyard. I stood up and grabbed Seb by his gigantic cock over to the tree where I braced myself and stuck my hot little ass out my legs spread.

"Oh baby now that is a nice ass," Said Seb standing behind me his cock looking like it belonged on an elephant not a human. It bounced around but make no mistake it was as hard as granite and primed for some big action.

"Now take it easy stud I might be used to 14 inches but this is unchartered territory even for me," I advised Seb.

"Don't worry darling big Seb will take it easy but hang on tight because you are about to fucked within an inch of your life," replied Seb. Brad had moved over and gave me a nod, kissed me on the lips and wished me luck. What a guy he is that he is happy for his wife to be fucked by a horse hung stud. I kissed him and told him that I loved him but that there was no way I was going to let Pat win.

Seb eased his cock into me gently his apple sized head spreading my pussy lips wider than they have ever been stretched before even by Brad. Seb held me in his strong arms around the waist his hands pulling firmly down on my hips. I looked around and saw his hugely muscled body beginning to strain his pecs flexing his abs tightening his biceps bulging huge veins pumping blood through them. Fuck this was so hot not to mention that he was trying to stuff 18 inches of granite hard hot cock into my belly.

"Oh god Seb that is good, sooo good keep going keep pounding me harder I want more, I neeeeeed more," I screamed unaware that he had barely impaled me with 8 inches of his massive tool at this stage.

"Sure babe just hang in there cause there's lots more to come yet," replied Seb.

I was now rocking back and forth holding onto the tree as Seb pulled me even tighter onto him. My big tits bounced obscenely as I was ruthlessly pounded impaled on this massive piece of human cock flesh.

"Oh god Cathy that it is truly sensational I've never a pussy as good as this before. Its tight but can accommodate my huge shaft," said Seb. "O O Ooh shit I think I'm cumming already, fuck your big cock is making me cum all over it, I love it I fucking love it!!" I screamed in ecstasy.

Seb seemed to spurred on by my climax and pumped me with new vigour now skewering with 12 inches of his shaft.

"Mmm baby that feels soooo good do you think you can just another 6 inches," Seb teased.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me harder do you hear me. Even I scream STOP don't stop until its all in do you hear me. Brad don't let him stop will you babe even I can't speak please tell him not to stop," I demanded.

"Sure honey but I don't want to see you get hurt, he's just so fucking huge," answered Brad now visibly turned on by what he was witnessing his own cock now almost fully erect.

As I looked over I could see Seb now fully focussed on the job at hand his body now covered in a lather of sweat. Fuck he was hot. Occasionally he would reach forward and grab my big tits and squeeze them hard, god that felt good. When his hands went back to my hips I missed thee tit squeezing so much I asked the girls to help out and Summer and Chloe positioned themselves under me and started to suck a tit each. Fuck here I was leaning against a tree impaled on an 18 inch cock having my tits sucked by two big titted babes, I was in heaven. "How much more?? Tell me its nearly all in before I die!" I panted.

"Oh Cathy you've reached Pat's mar and have only two inches left you can do it babe, you can take it all," answered Brad.

"No, no, noooooo I can't its too much its to big I think its going to tear me two!!" I screamed. "See I told you she couldn't take it all," laughed Pat.

This just sent me over the edge. With one last desperate effort I pulled myself forward and then with all my strength I thrust back on Seb's cock letting out a blood curdling scream as I did.

"OH FUUUUUCK," I screamed gagging feeling his cock push even further into me.

"Oh my god its all in, its all fucking in look she's got all 18 inches in her," yelled Seb. At that moment everything went quite. Seb stopped pounding the girls ceased sucking and they all stood there looking at Seb buried to hilt in me.

"My god he right look its all in," stammered Summer.

Seb then proceeded to slowly pull out until just the head of his cock was left in me and paused. "This is something I have always wanted to do and finally I get to do it.

"What's that?" asked Chloe.

"I get to shove all of my cock in a pussy in one stroke, now watch this," Seb said.

What followed next was unbelievable. Seb in one swift thrust ploughed into me causing me to scream but this time in pleasure not pain as before fuck I was even starting to enjoy this.

"Again, do it again and again," I demanded. Over the next 5 minutes Seb thoroughly fucked me with all 18 inches like you wouldn't believe but after and numerousc climaxes I could take no more.

"Oh please Seb cum, cum for me baby give me all of your hot cum," I panted.

"Oh shit here it cums baby, here it cums!!" he screamed.

Seb unloaded a torrent of cum deep deep within me before pulling out and dousing my back and ass with shot after shot of cum.

We both collapsed from the effort and finally Seb's cock didn't remain hard.

We received a standing ovation from everyone standing around us and that was that. Well it was at least for the afternoon Seb still had two more weeks here so who knows what will happen during that time....

If you liked it why not leave a comment or send some feedback.

twoup
twoup
768 Followers