All Comments on 'Bracken'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Impressive! Well written stroke material! Not only that, this is probably one of the rare time-stop erotica I've read. Keep it up friend, you've won yourself a fan!

KelteriserKelteriserover 11 years ago

enjoyed this as I have all of your stories - now if only I could stop time like that.....

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 10 years ago
Very well done

Have long thought that should I ever acquire a superpower, I would want the ability to stop time. This came from an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Love the final scene wherein you are able to come in Vicki's mouth. It must have been a lovely sight: her mouth open, filled to the brim with cum. I imagine as you reinserted Keith's cock much of your cum was forced out and that is what drooled onto her chest and tits.

As I go thru your library I hope to find some more of this same character's stories.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Did it ever really occur to anyone that this guy is the biggest example of creep? I mean rape, stalking, invasion of privacy and voyeur

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Well done Max interesting theory, completely impossible in the real world of course but anyone with a modicum of intelligence could appreciate that. I wonder what the doubters feel about that tale of rape whilst expediting a burglary,"Sleeping Beauty".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...