All Comments on 'Brad and Amy Ch. 01'

by dustybeard

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
luvmemoriesluvmemoriesover 15 years ago
Classic

Yes this is the very way things can develop between siblings. So easily it can happen. Nice slow development - nothing rushed. I like it. Let's see chapter 2 soon.

madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Very Good!

This author knows how to describe the frustrating tension that could be found between two people who want each other but are afraid to cross the divide between them. I hope that this is indeed the first of many interesting, well written, chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

Don't rush part II. Keep the slow pace you set for this chapter. When the story is rushed, it goes to shit.

Redbird1376Redbird1376over 15 years ago
Really good, but it could use some editing

Very hot story, but it is in need of some editing. Not saying this to bust your balls or anything, just trying to help you make it be the best that it possibly can be.

Great premise, great tension, keep writing!

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 15 years ago
That was yummy.

The foot massage is a great turn on for either partner. But how can a man (even though its your brother) avoid not getting turned on, when a young woman decides to slide up and down his leg. Especially when he knows that she has just achieved an orgasm. Good stuff, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

Pretty damn good story (along with the others) but really horrible punctuation (commas, or lack of, in the wrong places, etc). You need to really work on that. Punctuation is as important as the story content. I've seen really bad stories with great punctuation and spelling. You got th ingredients for classic stuff. Just re-read your work when finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good but

good but you have to keep better track of what you write you said after watching tv with the parents they went to her room so he could massage her feet but then suddenly they are in his room very distracting keep better track and think about doing a rewrite to correct the goofs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous