Brad and Marsha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WOW! Wowie!" said Marsha, as she stared down at her son's tool. "Honey, I just have to tell you, you are NOT at all a freak. That is definitely not what I would say. What you are is BLESSED son. I believe just about any boy - or man for that matter -- would kill to have something as nice as that!"

"But mom, they're calling me banana dick."

"Well, from where I'm standing, it doesn't look much like a banana to me!" Laughed Marsha. "Maybe an extra large fudge sickle, but certainly not a banana!"

This caused DJ to laugh. Marsha always knew how to break the tension and make her son laugh, it was a gift she acquired years ago, and helped make the bond between the two so much stronger.

"Honey, have you ever considered that those boys are making up names for you because they are simply jealous of what you've got that they don't have? "

DJ considered it. He had never really thought of it that way before. He just thought they really thought he was a freak.

"Think about it honey. You look different than them. You beat their little butts all over the track field, and you have this hugely-large-wonderful penis that puts theirs to shame. Perhaps they are just trying to compensate for their own insecurities."

As Marsha was talking to her son, she couldn't help allowing her eyes to return to his crotch. It was truly an amazing sight to her, she had never seen anything like it. She felt herself moving a little closer to him as she talked, sitting down on the bed, staring down at his manhood.

The fact that his mother's eyes were glued to his penis did not escape DJ's attention. He could also sense that she truly did mean all of the wonderful complimentary things she was saying to him about it.

And as she talked, and stared, DJ looked down at his mother's amazing chest, he noticed that for some reason his mother's nipples were now visible through her silky shirt. As DJ took in the beauty of his mother, he felt that old familiar sensation begin, and suddenly, his penis took an involuntary leap.

"OH my!" said Marsha giggling at her son. He seems to know that we're talking about him, smiled Marsha, momentarily taking her eyes off of her son's hardening meat to look into his eyes. However, when she looked up, she realized that he was looking down at her chest.

She followed where his eyes were looking and suddenly realized that her nipples were showing blazingly obviously through her shirt. Well, I guess since I'm looking directly at his naked penis, I guess that's not the end of the world, rationed Marsha to herself as she started to feel a twinge of guilt at allowing her son to look at her in this fashion.

"It does that all the time," replied DJ, taking his eyes from his mothers nipples and looking down at his cock as it took another leap. "Mom, this is going to get bad. There's no stopping it now, it will get totally hard and stay that way all night long. And I will probably have one of those dreams tonight now too."

"Is that right?" asked Marsha, following her sons eyes back down to his penis. "Oh my God," said Marsha as her eyes returned to her son's groin.

His penis -- no, penis no longer seemed like the correct term for it -- his cock had seemingly doubled in size, was beginning to lift up from his lap, and had grown in roundness considerable in the few seconds she had taken her eyes off of it.

"It's a wonder you aren't passing out from that much blood being taken from your system!" smiled Marsha. Both of them sat on the bed watching intently as Dejuanne's cock continued to harden.

"Honey, that is totally amazing! I have never seen anything like it."

"Do you think it looks freakish?" asked Dejuanne, totally concerned by the look of amazement on his mother's face.

"Freakish?!?! Lord no! It looks magnificent! It looks like an absolute wonder of nature." Answered Marsha.

"Does dad look anything like this when his gets hard?"

Marsha let out a slight laugh, in spite of herself. "No honey. He is not nearly this large. In fact -- " Marsha looked over on her son's desk that he did his school homework on. There was a tape measure sitting on top of a couple of open textbooks. "Have you ever measured it to see how big it is?" asked Marsha.

"No."

With that, Marsha rushed over to the desk, grabbed the wooden ruler, and walked back to the bed. Without thinking, she grasped her son's cock in her left hand, and held the ruler up, started at the base of his cock in his pubic hair, and straightened it out against his cock flesh. Toward the end, his mamouth monster of a cock was slightly bent, and she had to grab the top and straighten it. Upon completion of this, the head of his penis extended between the 10 and the 11 inch mark on the tape measure.

"My God DJ, you are about eleven inches long, and I don't think you're completely hard yet! Yes, you are about three times as large as your father!" Marsha commented, not really meaning to say this out loud.

She pulled the tape measure away, realizing that she was still holding her son's hard and throbbing member in her hands. The other thing that totally amazed her was just how hard DJ's cock felt in her hand. It felt like velvet steel in her grasp.

She could feel his pulse racing through the organ, which made it appear to have a life of it's own. As she pulled her hand away from it, she realized that the hand had a rather abundant amount of precum on it. In fact, the amount of precum that was on her hand from touching her son's penis for just a few seconds was at least twice as much cum as her husband ejaculated in 2 -- 3 orgasms. No wonder they were never able to have any babies, she thought bitterly.

"Son, this problem you are having with wet dreams -- you do know there is another answer to that, right?"

"You asked me that before. No, what's the other answer mom?"

"Have you never made yourself cum?"

"No, I haven't. I've honestly never heard of it," DJ answered, looking up from his rigid cock to look at his mom -- who was still staring down at it. "How does it work?"

"I can't believe with this much testosterone flowing that you haven't discovered it already! You simply caress your penis with your hand, stroking it up & down, until you ejaculate."

"Oh, you mean beat off??! The kids are always teasing each other at school about that. If word ever got out that I did that, I would be made fun of horribly."

"Yes, I know. Kids are so cruel. But you know son, even though you would never tell your friends about it, EVERYONE does it. They all do it. Your father used to do it. I do it"

"YOU do it? But why? Isn't that taken care of for you by dad?"

"Well, DJ, that's a whole other story."

"No it isn't! You're making me be totally honest and open with you. Can't you do the same with me?"

The sincerity of that question hit home with Marsha. He was right. He had told her all of his most intimate fears and secrets, and now he was asking her to be honest with him.

"Well DJ, as I told you, your father was not as blessed as you are. His penis is actually somewhat small. For the most part, when we make love, it doesn't allow me to have an orgasm. So yes, I still make myself cum from time to time."

The instant these words came out of her mouth, both DJ and Marsha saw DJ's huge erection twitch. They both laughed out loud together, and suddenly they both felt very comfortable and at ease with one another. "I guess somebody liked the idea of me making myself cum," Marsha said, pointing to DJ's hardon.

"He's not the only one. That sounds so exciting."

"It does? Why?"

"Because you are so beautiful," DJ said, looking down again at his mother's hard nipples. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and the thought of you making yourself cum makes me go crazy!!" said DJ, and to prove the point his cock jerked again.

His cock seemed to by almost hypnotizing Marsha. She returned her gaze to it, and could see his pulse rate coursing through the veins of his huge cock. It looked hard as a pipe and totally ready for action.

"You know, why don't I leave you alone, so you can make yourself go DJ?"

"I honestly am still not sure that I know how to do it," he replied. "Can you kind of talk me through it a little bit?"

"I guess so. But this is a little bit weird." Replied Marsha.

"OK, masturbation training 101 begins now! Take your right hand and wrap it around the head of your penis."

Dejuanne followed his mother's instructions, wrapping has long fingers around the head of his cock and began to clumsily stroke it. Though he did have a great deal of precum, the shear size of his member made it nearly impossible to cover, and his mother could immediately tell that the friction would get in the way.

"Hold on a second," she said, running into the bathroom, and coming back with a container of hand cream. "Here, try this," she said as she opened the lid and held it above his throbbing member.

DJ watched as the white liquid started to pour from the bottle, dripping onto his hard cock. It felt a bit cold when it made contact. At the same time, watching his mother pouring it from the bottle onto his dick...all the while staring - almost longingly - at his hard cock, was so exciting. As he watched her, his cock twitched hard again. This actually caused a glob of the liquid hand cream to flick onto his mother's silky shirt.

"I think he likes it!" said Marsha as she reached out her hand and began smearing the hand cream all up & down Dejuanne's rock hard member. She didn't even think of the fact that she was stroking his cock, she was simply helping him get started by adding lubrication to it.

However, the effect that it had on Dejuanne was phenomenal. He immediately dropped both of his own hands to the sides, and began pistoning his hips up & down such that as his mother was applying the cream that her hand rubbed harder and faster against his cock.

"Oh honey, this is just to make it easier for YOU..." but she never got the complete sentence out. Instead the word you was immediately changed to a bit of a light scream, as wads of steaming semen began jetting from the head of Dejuanne's cock. The first stream hit her square in the face.

"Oh God!" cried Marsha as another huge jet pelted the front of her shirt, immediately soaking it through. At this point, she grabbed his hardon again, pointing it to the side. She could feel the next wad erupting up his mighty shaft, and watched in awe as the third huge wad shot off the side of the bed, making a sizable puddle onto the floor.

She unconsciously began gently milking Dejuanne's mammoth rod as a series of smaller jets shot out onto the bed. "That's a boy," she cooed, "all better."

"OUCH! Oh my goodness, it's running into my eyes!" cried Marsha as the sperm, which had landed on her forehead, began swimming, and ran down into her eyes, making them burn a bit. She let go of Dejuanne's shrinking cock and ran into the bathroom to grab a towel.

"I'm so sorry mom. I had no idea that was going to happen," apoligized Dejuanne as his mother came back into the bedroom, trying to clean all of the wet spots off of her silk chamoise.

"You're not the only one who got surprised," smiled Marsha as her eyes once again returned to DJ's exposed cock, like a magnet.

It was now standing at about three quarters of an erection, still sizably larger than Brad's had ever been. "You have nothing at all to be sorry about. I should have predicted that you were really close. A young man like yourself is probably ALWAYS close!" she giggled.

"Now I need to leave you alone so that you can clean up and get some clothes on. You are not a freak at all. You are a wonderfully well blessed young man with a simply wonderful penis. You have nothing at all to be ashamed of. And you should also know that whenever you have that problem, the way we took care of is always an option for you, OK?"

"You mean you'd be willing to do that for me again?" asked DJ with hope in his voice.

"No silly! That was a total accident! That is NOT an appropriate thing for a mother to do for her son, but it is a perfectly acceptable thing for a young man to take care of for himself," replied Marsha as her eyes were again drawn to his amazing cock.

"Oh, OK."

"And do me a favor, this time, & anytime you take care of it in the future, just be sure to clean up the mess. You do make QUITE a large mess, don't you?" smiled Marsha -- tearing her eyes away.

"No problem mom."

Marsha hastily left the room. She could feel the moisture from her pussy literally beginning to drip down her leg. "Now that he's taken care of, I'm going to have to take care of myself pretty soon," thought Marsha as the image of her son's huge black cock erupting all over her kept returning to her imagination.

Her mind then switched to her husband's tiny penis, and she felt a little sad and a lot guilty for her lustful feelings. Regardless of how small Brad was, when he got home, he was in for the ride of his life thought Marsha deviously.

12