Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janey slowly raised a hand to her lips, they tingled and she could still feel Ren's lips against hers. Her body felt more alive than it had for over a year and her heart was pounding in her chest.

"It's alright Janey, I'll make sure you're safe. I won't let him hurt you again, I'll see to it..." Adam was saying furiously, the grip he had taken on her upper arm annoyed her and Janey shrugged free.

"You don't know what you're talking about Adam," Janey said startling everyone, even herself.

She stood motionless and watched as the group containing Ren reached their bikes and got on them; even after he had pulled his helmet on she could feel his eyes on her before he started his bike and they rode away.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hi All

Okay that's the last chapter for Brad and 'Tanaya and YES I will be doing atleast one chapter for Ren now he is out.

But first I have a holiday planned so there probaly wont be anything posted for a while.

Hope you enjoyed Brad's story and aren't too disappointed he chose as he did.

Mygypsy.