Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

"Then came that second Monday. The game changed. Yes, I think it was a game, then I didn't but now I do. Brad just wanted a plaything, a white woman to use, my wife."

"I'm not your wife anymore," snapped Amy.

"Yes you are. We were never divorced, never legally separated. You still lived in my house, ate my food, Used my utilities. I never complained. As a matter of fact, I was proud of you. Proud that my wife could please that huge black man, How my wife's pussy satisfied him, how good of a cocksucker you have become. I was proud, yet ashamed. I didn't know why, then but now I do."

"Well, that Monday you got up and came down to the kitchen and asked me where your breakfast was. I brought it to you. I was your ever obedience house man. I did whatever I could to make it easier for you and Brad to have sex, I tried to create imaginative ways to make you more seductive, to make him want you more, but it was my cock that got hard. I had no relief but I endured, even though I was frustrated and humiliated.

"You sat and asked where Brad was. I informed you that he had already left."

"You were shocked when it dawned on you that you were going to miss your morning supply of Brad's cum."

"When will he be home, you asked and when I told you that he said that he would gone until Wednesday, I thought that you were going to cry."

"You didn't finish your breakfast and noisily put away that little jar that you used to store his cum so that you could enjoy it all day long. You stormed out of the house."

"That afternoon, when you came home from school, I knew that you were looking for Brad, hoping that it was just a joke, that he was really there and ready to give you what you craved."

"You were a bitch that day, Amy. Like some one who was trying to quit smoking. You snapped at me and went upstairs."

"Later that evening, after Sue and I ate supper, you finally came downstairs. You had on a silky, short teddy. It was sheer and did nothing to hide your body. I still got hard looking at you, Amy. Still do, but I knew that you still held a glimmer of hope that Brad would arrive."

"We watched tv, the three of us as a family. Like we use to do before that stupid hypnotist show. I felt as if things had returned to normal, that is until the doorbell rang."

"You moved quickly to the door and Sue and I both knew that you expected Brad. I expected that it was Brad, ready to let you suck him. But you stepped away from the door and asked who are you?"

"I heard a female voice. I'm Lexi, Brad sent me. May I come in?"

"You stepped away and Sue and I saw Lexi. Lexi was tall, probably close to six feet. She was slim, had a narrow waist which accented the fullness of her chest. Lexi was black. She had very dark skin that seemed to shimmer. Her hair was a tight, close cropped afro that highlighted her high cheeks. Lexi wore a white blouse that contrasted her skin color and a tiny skirt that allows people to admire her long, lean shapely legs."

"Brad sent me," she said as an explanation.

"Amy looked out the door, searching for her black lover and slowly closed it when she realized that he was not there."

"I know you're confused, Amy. Just let me explain. Brad is my boss. He is a very thoughtful man and he told me all about you."

"Please sit, Amy," Lexi said in a soft, gentle voice.

"You did and Lexi explained further."

"Lexi nodded to Sue and said 'you must be Sue. Brad told me that you were beautiful and he was one hundred percent correct. I can see now why he enjoys the two of you."

"Lexi reached into her oversized bag and handed me an iPad."

"We must be quick, Dave, I have limited time if this is to be effective. I must not displease my boss."

"I sat there bewildered."

"Turn on the iPad, Dave."

"I did."

"Open FaceTime," said Lexi.

"I clicked the icon for that particular app and Brad's face filled the screen."

"Hello, ex-husband, he said as a way to humiliate me even more."

"Brad then gave instructions, orders that I was to carry out. I was to use the iPad's camera so that Brad could see what was happening. Lexi then pulled another iPad out of her bag and turned it on."

"Get up, Dave," ordered Brad, I want to see Amy's reaction. I want to see everything."

"Lexi, Brad called, stand in front of Amy. Dave, let me see what Amy is wearing."

"I panned Amy slowly as she sat on the sofa."

"Fucking awesome, Brad said, then added hi Amy, ready for your surprise?"

"Oh, Brad cooed Amy, I really miss you..."

"Shhh, quiet my slut. I want you to watch Lexi's iPad."

"Okay, anything, Brad, but what..."

"Shhh, he ordered, first, Lexi, have Amy take off that sexy little number that she has on."

Dave looked at his wife and then Sue and then me and said, "Amy flipped off that teddy in a nanosecond."

"I obediently scanned Amy's body so Brad could see."

"I couldn't understand why I felt so much pride in showing Amy's sexy body to this man,"

"We could all hear whistles and comments from the group of men. Brad was sharing my wife's nakedness with others.

"Is she wet, Lexi?"

"Lexi reached between Amy's spread legs. I used the closeup camera function to let Brad see Lexi's long, black, tapered fingers test the condition of Amy's pussy."

"She's a wet one, boss. Cunt like a fucking faucet. Should I proceed?"

"Yeah," answered Brad and then, "Dave I want you to concentrate on Amy's face. Go ahead Lexi and remember, Amy, I did this for you."

"Lexi started an MPEG and told Amy to watch. In the scene was Lexi, wearing what she was wearing now. She was bent over a long, executive's table, her chest laying flat on it surface. The movie panned the room to show a number of black men seated around the table, the same men that were now seated around Brad. White, feminine hands appeared and hoist up Lexi's tiny skirt. Her thong was lowered and she shifted her weight so that her feet were spread far apart, giving whoever was behind her complete access to her pussy. The movie zoomed out and we could all see that Brad was behind Lexi. His fat, black cock aimed at her hole."

"Amy's mouth dropped and she blurted out, how could you!"

"Shh, wait. Don't interrupt again. Learn to obey." demanded Brad.

"We watched as Lexi held up the iPad as Brad's cock sank into Lexi's cunt. He fucked her furiously as he held her hips. We could hear comments from the men at the table, urging Brad on. What seems like a very long time, Brad pushed one last time and everyone knew that he was dumping his load into Lexi."

"Some one raced behind Lexi's still accessible pussy and pushed in some sort of device to stem the cum from leaking back out. Lexi pulled on some sort of rubbery, latex panties that aided in sealing her cum filled pussy."

"Okay, Lex, put down the iPad and show my cum slut her surprise."

"I filmed as Lexi stepped out of her skirt, lowered her latex panties, knelt on the sofa so that Sue was between her and Lexi was straddling Amy's head. I was as hard as a rock as I watched this degrading scene unfold."

"Amy sat up so that her face was closer to Lexi's cum filled cunt. She reached up and pulled the plug out and then quickly covered Lexi's pussy with her mouth, sucking her black lover's cum out of this special delivery."

"Amy is not a lesbian, Mike, but she attacked Lexi's pussy like a pro. My wife, the mother of my daughter was lapping the pussy of a black woman that she just met, a woman whose pussy was filled with a black man's seed, wanting every drop of his cum. Then when she was done, she stuck a finger up, inside, searching for more, taking the finger out, licking it clean and then redipping. She then picked up the plug, Mike, and licked it clean. How do you think it made me feel, doc?"

Dave looked over at me, and I'm not sure that he realized that as humiliated as he was, he was clutching at his own hard cock through his pants. I kind of felt sorry for the man, well, a little maybe. Reluctantly, I had Wendy stop stroking me and sent her to Dave. I mean, I didn't want Wendy to stop pleasuring me, but Dave has been through a lot. Plus I'd add quite a surcharge to the bill.

Dave didn't stop Wendy from removing his hand and unzipping him. Soon, she knelt if front of him and gently sucked this tortured man. I was just about to feel sorry for myself and my own abandoned cock, when Sue quickly replaced Wendy and dropped her face into my lap. Man, could that girl suck.

Dave's breath became labored as he was finally getting the attention his neglected cock craved.

"You couldn't believe what it was like. She wouldn't stop licking her. Lexi even turned to my iPad to address her boss and said, she's really got it bad, boss. What should I do?"

"Brad told her to just let her continue as he watched. Amy's hands went behind Lexi and grabbed the small cheeks of her ass and pulled her closer, jamming her face further her pussy. It was then that Amy's fingers came in contact with a solid object inserted in Lexi's ass."

"She found it, Mike. Came a voice from the iPad that I held. Brad then said, 'show her the rest of the movie, Lexi."

"Lexi scrambled off Amy's face and stood in front of her. She held up the iPad and continued the movie. It appeared that some time had passed since Brad had fucked Lexi but now Lexi was back at the table, leaning over as before when a woman's hand appeared. The hand, slight and white coated Lexi's asshole with some sort of lubricant. Among cheers from the men surrounding him, Brad rubbed his hefty, hard again cock between Lexi's ass cheeks. Satisfied that his cock was well lubricated, Brad aimed the head of his cock at Lexi's tiny asshole and with the help of whoever owned that white hand, he pushed."

"We could all heard Lexi groan loudly. Amy stared at the screen, mouth open as her black love finally inserted more that half his cock in Lexi's butt. It took him a long time to climax, not because of the lack of passion but because of the amount of time since his last climax. But cum he did. From the way he groaned. paused, then groaned again, it appeared that he shot four times into Lexi. When Brad finally vacated Lexi's gaping ass, the white hand pushed a butt plug into her tiny hole, thus sealing her."

"Lexi stood facing the sofa and leaned forward so that her hands and outstretched arms let her assume a position that made her ass available to Amy. Amy got up, grabbed my iPad, the one that was recording for Brad and said, 'I can't believe how thoughtful you are, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'd do anything for you."

"We could hear cheers in the background and Brad saying, Oh, and you will do anything for me, Amy, I have just begun to use you. Come on, enjoy, your special delivery."

"Amy went behind Lexi and knelt. Her face mere inches from this black, beautiful female's ass. She reached up and used two fingers to grasp the end of the butt plug. Amy looked over at Sue and Sue just smiled and said, go for it, mom."

"Amy pulled out the plug and it made a wet popping sound. She the leaned forward and I made sure that Brad had a good picture of Amy's tongue as it scooped up a stream of cum as it slowly oozed out of Lexi's asshole. Amy fingered herself as she licked and swallowed but after a while the stream dried up, so Amy brought her hands up and spread Lexi's ass cheek, allowing her tongue a greater access to her anus."

"Then we all watched as Amy did to Lexi's asshole what she did to her pussy. She wet her finger in her mouth and slipped into her ass, trying desperately to savor every drop, pushing her finger into that tight hole, extracting it, licking it and then repeating the process. I didn't think Amy would stop as she then maneuvered herself so that her mouth again found Lexi's pussy, hoping to find some cum that she had previously missed."

"I then heard Brad say, what do you think of your pretty, smart, school teacher wife now, Dave?"

"I didn't have to say it, because he knew. We all knew. I had lost her, totally lost her."

Dave just leaned back in his chair like a broken man. A broken man getting a blow job, though. I think Wendy must have felt for him because she was sucking him good. Dave had his hand on the back of her head, coaxing her, urging her. His eye were closed and I believed that he actually might be dreaming that it was his wife pleasing him, his former wife, before she was owned by a black man.

It was comforting to know that Wendy brought him to an orgasm. I'm sure that he felt better, well, until he opened his eyes just in time to see the black psychiatrist cum in his daughter's mouth. Oh, well. I thought, small steps. Progress comes in small steps.

All was quiet for a minute, until Sue stood. It took her a moment to swallow, I was really turned on, and she said, "C'mon, daddy. Tell them about the next night."

I sat back down. Sue stopped me from tugging up my pants and knelt in front of me and proceeded to lick my balls, as if to hasten my ability to cum again. This girl was good.

Amy just sat there, her eyes in a far off look as if reliving that night. Her dress was up high on her legs but I couldn't see her pussy. We'll have to work on that.

Dave just began again as he held his own limp cock.

"The next night, after supper, we again watched tv but Amy kept looking at the door as if wishing the would ring, as if wishing her cum filled new friend would arrive and let her suck her black lovers cum from her orifices."

"She even would race to the window to look out, but no one was there. Amy was not very happy."

"Then, at about ten o'clock, there was a small knock at the door. Amy flew across the room and opened the door. Sue and I assumed it would be Lexi but we both turned our heads when we heard Amy ask who are you."

"I got up and saw the cutest, blond haired woman, girl really. She was not as tall as Lexi but also had a perfect figure. She wore a school girl uniform, complete with a short, pleated skirt, a white blouse, tight against her chest and a small red bow tie. I have to admit, Mike, I got hard looking at her and her sexy legs encased in thigh high stockings."

Amy finally chimed in, "you got hard because you thought that I had another special delivery."

"I got hard because she was hot. I couldn't believe your actions Amy. When she reached into her bag and gave me an iPad, I could see you getting anxious. I was just able get my iPad turned on and FaceTime started. I heard Brad's voice when you grabbed her hand and pulled her to the sofa."

"Make sure I see this demanded Brad. So I filmed as my addicted ex-wife knelt before this beautiful pixie and reach under her skirt and yank down her lacy panties. You asked Sue for help and my daughter held up her skirt, exposing our visitor's shaved pussy. There was no plug but that didn't stop Amy from licking her just in case. You didn't find any cum and you spun her around and spread her ass cheeks apart, hoping to find your daily supply of cum. But nothing."

Dave laughed out loud and we all looked at him. I had to ask what was so funny and he just repeated, "but nothing, get it. butt nothing."

Dave realized that no one thought he was funny so he continued.

"Amy was truly disappointed and I was a concerned about her behavior. I wondered if my school teacher wife would be in the habit of lifting the skirts of strange girls. I know that those actions would not be socially acceptable."

"Anyways, Amy sat and her face showed her disappointment."

"Brad voice then was heard over my iPad. Poor Amy. I'd like to introduce pretty Veronica. I met Veronica and her newly wed husband at one of my recent shows, Amy. I think she'll be an excellent addition to our family. She and her husband are very open to suggestion and I will be soon having a 'her husband gives her away ceremony', soon."

"I could see the disappointment on Amy face and I thought that I finally might be getting my wife back when Brad added, I still have use for you, Amy and Sue. Dave here will help. I have so much planned for you. But first, Veronica, show Amy our little movie."

"Veronica turned on her iPad and started the MPEG. Brad was standing at the head of a large table, the same table as before, with the same group of men present. Veronica was ushered into the room and presented to the group. You could hear the compliments and Lexi, who ushered her in, slowly stripped the young, newly married woman. Veronica just stood there, allowing Lexi to strip her. The movie then panned to the side and a young man stood there."

"In the movie, we could hear brad congratulate the young man on his excellent choice in women. The man weakly said thank you. Come here, veronica, I need you to do something for me."

"Veronica stepped closer to Brad and never flinched as he pawed her breasts and sampled her pussy. Nice, he said and then Lexi unzipped him and lowered his pants and shorts. Next Lexi slipped the largest condom that I had ever seen over Brad's cock. It couldn't have been intended for a human male because while it snugged around his cock, it was much too long. The end was the typical end of a normal condom, but it was separated by at least 6 to 7 inches of space between the tip and the tip of Brad's cock."

"It looked ridiculous but he stood there, this horse cock condom dangling from him when Lexi whispered into Veronica's ear. She just nodded and hefted his cock with her tiny hand.

"Then the demure Veronica proceeded to stroke Brad's cock with one hand while cupping his bloated balls with the other.

"Would you like to be responsible for taking care of my cock, Veronica?" asked Brad.

"She stroked him lovingly and then look up at him and said, Yes, ma I please?"

"We could even hear her new husband encourage her as she small hand stroked his cock."

"Brad asked Veronica's husband if this was her first black cock and he told the group that it was. He told the young man that he should be proud, that she was beautiful, sexy and good at giving hand jobs. Soon she'll be a pro. The husband looked proud and watched his wife stroke Brad's meaty cock until he came. Veronica kept stroking him until he was drained. A closeup of the condom showed that while Brad deposited a copious amount of cum into the condom, it barely filled it, because of its size."

"Brad had Lexi remove the condom and Brad announced that since Jackson was employee of the week, that he should be next."

"Lexi went to Jackson, another black man, and lowered his clothing until she could secure the already used condom onto Jackson's sizable cock.. Veronica obediently went to the man as he pawed her white body, she stroked him as he fingered her until he added to Brad's deposit."

"And so it went until Veronica masturbated all twelve men, each adding to the ever filling condom. Lexi held up the condom for Brad's approval. She tied off the top and everyone clapped, even veronica's duped husband as Lexi showed the now filled condom. We watched as Veronica was dressed. She was now wearing the same school girl outfit that she had on now. Lexi deftly undid the top two buttons of Veronica's blouse and tucked the condom filled with the cum of twelve men into Veronica's bra, where is was held securely between her two lovely breasts."

"On my iPad, Brad addressed Amy, "well my love, you now know where it is. Let Veronica help you, she's very nice and obedient."

"Veronica led Amy to the sofa. Veronica sat and instructed Amy to lay on her back so that her head was on her lap. Amy obeyed. Veronica then opened her blouse and removed the condom that was still warm from her body. She dangled it over Amy's head and then let it touch her lips. I wanted to scream at Veronica I filmed her letting the cum filled bag touch Amy's lips and cheeks. Amy's eyes never left the latex, cum filled condom as Veronica teased her. But then Veronica took a pin and held the condom so that the filled tip was hovering over Amy's lips. She carefully used the pin to poke the smallest of holes in the tip and we could all see a cum bubble appear. Amy reached up and grabbed Veronica's hand and lower the tip between her lips where she sucked on it."

notemale
notemale
332 Followers