Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

"My iPad erupted with the cheers of the men in Brad's office. I'm sure that they were delighted that my wife was dining their cum.Veronica held the condom and nursed my ex-wife with the cum of twelve black men. Sue came closer to look and she said something softly to her mother but Amy shook her head and denied Sue her request."

"It took Amy at least 3o minutes to drain that condom as she slowly sucked at it like a baby on a bottle. She would occasionally reach up and let her hands feel the ripe young breasts of her newfound nurse. When it was empty, she grabbed it from Veronica and pressed against it, like getting that last bit of toothpaste from a tube."

"Veronica stroked Amy's hair and face, telling her how lucky she was. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing."

"Amy sucked on Veronica's nipple and seemed content until Brad summoned Veronica back to the office. She left us and Amy just lied back on the sofa licking her lips."

Sue was now sucking me and I was rock hard again.

I told Dave that it was an incredible story.

Sue took her head off my cock with a audible popping noise and said, "Dad, tell them about the next day."

I couldn't take any more so I arranged another appointment.

They calmly gathered themselves and I watched that family, if you could still call it that, as they left my office. I was shocked when Sue gave Dave a kiss on his lips.

I still believe that Dave loved his wife and is still in the early stages of realizing the forces that Amy, Sue were under.

I felt bad, not really, about the amount of the bill that I would be sending Dave.

Wendy and I fucked in the office and I told her to clear the way for a longer appointment next week.

notemale
notemale
332 Followers