All Comments on 'Brad's Revenge'

by DolorMaster

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit deep ruining the young girls life, perhaps

permanently. But the other actions are within the bounds of reason for revenge on the slut. It is almost a 50/50 on her returning to him or becoming a BDSM star for money.

I-WISHI-WISHover 16 years ago
To Much

The punishment far exceded the crime. Especially to the daughter.

oldwinooldwinoover 16 years ago
Great Story

Great plot. Well written and hot. reminds me of the stories certain fortish women write. Not quit as extreme as their stories

Wise_ManWise_Manover 16 years ago
Dam

Sick , twisted, evil, sadistic but a perfect tale.

I loved it and hope to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written. Thanks):

Nice story,well written. Thanks:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Absolutely supurb. I havnt read a story that good in a long time..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I loved it. I myself am ruled by my anger and I connected with Brad even as a female. The ending was amazing as well. It not only is sexual, but tells of a real life lesson. Many people need to lose their pride and arrogance, even if it has to go to the extremes. Great story.

Typo Fu MasterTypo Fu Masteralmost 14 years ago
Excellent story!

I stumbled across this purely by accident in search of something else and I'm glad I took the time to read it. Very well written and even though it's not something I normally read, I found it very enjoyable and hot. I've added it to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Evil

Loved it and Wonder why you dont write More like it. Maybe a Husband getting Revenge on a Cheating Wife and her Sister or Girl Friend who helped her to Stray.

Freakyenough2BscaryFreakyenough2Bscaryover 12 years ago
Nice

I loved this story it was evil,mean,sexy and got me wet all at the same time great job luk forward to reading more ov your storys or you could make brad's revenge an on goin story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Not fond of BDSM at all BUT...

...this worked out pretty good. He way over reacted, hell, I have been in jail. he had a gravy train. But if they are both happy what can I say? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not my cup of tea

A little revenge - fine. But when you pound on someone for 3 months, it makes you a pathetic psychopath. And that takes the fun out of the story. A "1".

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I agree with my comment of about a year ago. This is the second time I have read this.

A very powerful story. I am not into pain at all, a little sub and dom is OK with me, nothing more. But, as I said, if this is their way and they like it I will not say anything against it. I know that this is just a story but I also know that there are similar true stories going on right now.

carolina_ccarolina_calmost 10 years ago
Beautifully done

Absolutely beautifully written - believable, coherent, logical and so much passion. I can't wait to read chapter 2.

BloodthaneBloodthaneover 9 years ago
Top Story

Absolutely brilliant storyline and really well written Dolourmaster. Have leanings towards being Dom but where to start. Keep up the excellent stories !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amateurish

When a plot is as tenuous as this, you wish the author hadn't bothered. It's not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent use of bdsm and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And when he came into the cell?

She hit him with a length of metal, crushing his skull and killing him immediately. This was simply awful. You are one sick puppy. Seek professional help.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
You are one sick fuck

There is NO redeeming quality to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked it

It was well written and I liked it.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Good Read!!

Good kinky revenge story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I realize this story is fiction, but it doesn't seem remotely plausible by any stretch of the imagination. Sorry, I'm just not buying it.

Mukul10Mukul10almost 2 years ago

Like it love it .....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous