Brainy Teen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of sexual need came to Madelynn unexpectedly again. She felt a strong urge to masturbate suddenly in class, but there was about another half-hour remaining. With a lot effort and willpower, she managed to make it through. Right after the bell rang, she made a dash to the girl's restroom and went to a stall. Loosening her belt, she then pulled down her jeans and quickly reached inside her light blue panties to begin stroking.

"Ughh... Ughhh... Ahhhh..."

She couldn't remember feeling this horny in school before. Her body felt like it was on fire. After several minutes of moaning, gasping, and thrusting with her fingers, she came, much to her relief. There was only about a minute left before the bell of the next period rang, so she quickly cleaned herself, washed her hands, and left. She knew she wouldn't be able to make it on time anyway, but being a minute late is better than being two minutes late.

After school at the library, Madelynn was punching some numbers in her calculator for a math problem. The scene of Sarah kissing Wendy came back to haunt her. It triggered something in her mind. She then suddenly remembered that she was supposed to be investigating Sarah and Hecate Corp, but why was she also feeling like she would rather be doing something else like homework? Thinking about yesterday, Madelynn tried to recall the details, but it was hard. She remembered a name: Andy. Of course, Andy! That guy told her that Hecate... Hecate? Isn't that just a pharmaceutical company that makes life-saving drugs? No, there's more to it than that. More memories came flooding back. Yes, she remembered them now. She needed to continue the investigation now! Deciding to postpone the homework for later, Madelynn reached into her backpack, hoping to find the piece of paper where she had written some names, addresses, and phone numbers. She eventually found it hidden behind some papers in the pocket of her binder. The name Dr. Douglas was circled in red. She remembered reading an article about him and could somewhat recall what he looked like based on the picture that accompanied that article. He was one of the few top scientists who had quit Hecate recently. Because he was a rather famous researcher, people asked him why he had quit, but he was mute on the reasons for his departure. Madelynn remembered calling him several times, but getting only a voice message in response.

By chance, Dr. Douglas lived within the city, at least according to the most recent address she could find. Deciding to postpone homework for later, Madelynn made a decision to take a trip down to Dr. Douglas' home and hoped that he was willing to talk with her about what he knew regarding Hecate Corp's activities. After about a half-hour bus ride and walking two blocks, she reached the three-unit apartment building where he resided. She the pressed the doorbell several times and no one responded. By coincidence, an elderly lady who happened to live in the same apartment building came back after doing some grocery shopping.

"Hello, young lady. Are you looking for someone?"

"Yes, do you know about Dr. Douglas who lives here?"

"Dr. Douglas? The guy who lives in apartment number two?"

Madelynn nodded her head.

"Unfortunately, you're a bit too late. The ambulance came for him last night. I heard it was some medical problem."

A feeling of disappointment washed over Madelynn. "I hope he's going to be alright."

"I hope so too."

"Thanks anyway for the help. Have a great evening, ma'am."

"You too, sweetie!"

As Madelynn walked away, the old lady flashed a wicked grin as she quick dialed a number on her cell phone.

After going back home Madelynn wondered who else she could try to contact. The other people on her list seemed to be just as elusive as Dr. Douglas. However, she now realized it was strange that so many of the people involved with Hecate were so reclusive. The few who were willing to talk with her knew very little. She was encountering a roadblock and wondered what to do next. The more she wondered, the more her thoughts began to conflict each other. One side told her to stop and give up this worthless pursuit while the other side to her continue for the sake of her best friend Wendy. Another thought came to her: Sarah might also be a victim in all of this, along with Wendy. Madelynn sighed. There's no use thinking any further at this point without new evidence.

Wendy was sitting on her bed at home. She looked at the black leather bag which Sarah had given her early that afternoon and opened it. In it were instructions for the assignment, a single DVD, a translucent pink jelly double dildo that was slightly ribbed. Wendy wondered why Sarah had given her the double dildo. She already had three that were all given to her by Sarah. Dropping that issue, Wendy began reading the instructions.

It was a rather detailed assignment. Wendy had to write a detailed summary of the video and answer a bunch of questions. For the questions, Wendy was required to list the names of the pornstars she masturbated to, mention the specific moments and details of the scenes that made her hot, write descriptions of how the girls looked like, explain why she was aroused, choose the most attractive girl from video, what she learned from the show, and so on. The part that Wendy didn't like was the use of the double dildo. There was a strong Sapphic connotation that she found difficult to ignore. For some reason, she felt that the assignment would be easier if Sarah was helping her.

Following the instructions, Wendy stripped herself until she was completely naked before starting the video. She kept the pink double dildo and clipboard with the questions by her side, ready to use them at the appropriate moments. As with the other dildos that were gifted from Sarah, this one also had the strange, sweet wonderful smell.

A brunette-haired girl was lying languidly on her belly in a bed with purple satin bed sheets. Her legs were bent back and moving in a playful manner. The frame of the wooden bed was white, which was the same color as the rest of the wooden furniture in the bedroom, while the walls of the room was colored a smooth pink. Together they gave the scene a bright, cheerful atmosphere. Staring cheerfully at the camera, the girl began speaking as she playfully tugged the straps to her white satin babydoll nightie that wore over her pink satin bra and panties.

"Hi, my name is Samantha, and I'm lesbian. I used to like guys, but now I know better."

Samantha flashed a pleasant smile.

"You must be watching this video because you're curious about lesbianism."

"Are you curious about girls, but still afraid to go deeper after those brief experiments with your friend?"

"Ever looked at a girl's body and noticed her curves, the size of her bust, and the shape of her ass, and suddenly having strange, funny feelings?

"Have you fantasized about girl-on-girl sex or are you having a difficult time pleasuring yourself without thinking about girls?"

The girl on the bed giggled.

"Do you want to be in a relationship with someone who always understands your emotional and sexual feelings?"

"Are you having a bad run of boyfriends and want to try something new?"

"If you say 'yes' to any of the previous questions, then you should continue watching this show."

She could say yes to two of Samantha's questions, but that doesn't necessarily make her curious about lesbianism, does it? Wendy wondered. It was simply an assignment and Wendy tried to think about the video from an objective view.

Gradually, the scene faded out and was replaced by a background of red and pink roses overlaid with the words, "The Breakup", which was the title of the upcoming skit.

A blonde-haired teen girl, played by Alice, was crying on a metal bench. Behind her was a chain link fence and some trees. The friend of the crying girl, played by Samantha, suddenly walked by and sat down right next to her friend, patting her on the back.

"There, there, don't cry. It's not end of the world."

Alice sobbed a bit louder in response.

"What happened? I thought you and John had it going well."

Her friend then began recounting the events that led to the breakup...

Alice and John were having sex in the back of John's car. The guy was pumping her at high speed while kissing her and groping her breasts like a slob.

When the kiss broke, Alice said, "John, can you please be gentler?"

"But it makes me feel good. Aren't you happy that you're making me happy?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"By the way, can you moan louder and be more active? It feels like I'm fucking a dead fish."

One day later...

Alice wrapped her arms around John and sobbed.

"What's wrong?"

"My grandma passed away."

"People die all the time. Your grandma was eventually going to kick the bucket sooner or later."

Two days later...

"John, I saw you walking with another girl this morning."

"You did? Well, she's just my friend."

"But I saw her wrap her arms around you and kissing you!"

"Ummm....Hmmmm... Let's break up!"

"What?!"

Back to the present...

"Your ex is an immature and selfish asshole," commented Samantha, "just like all the other men in the world!"

Samantha hugged Alice and continued whispering comforting words to her friend's ears.

"Don't worry, you find someone else who truly loves you one day."

"Really?"

"Yes. For now, just relax and think about something else."

That was the end of the first part. The second part that came up next was titled, "Consolation".

The two girls were sitting next to each other on a bench in the front porch of Alice's home. Alice was still in her dejected state with her friend Samantha trying to cheer her up as usual.

"Alice, you've been like this for days."

"I can't stop thinking about him."

"You need to, Alice."

"It's hard."

"I know, but that doesn't me you stop trying."

"But, it's hard."

"Alice, there's more to the world than just guys."

Alice responded only with a murmur.

"Oh, I know. Let's go to someplace fun."

Samantha tickled Alice, and that forced her to laugh. Eventually, Samantha managed to get Alice out of her house and into her car. Together they went to an amusement park and had lots of fun. At the end of the day, Alice was in a generally happy mood.

"Thanks, Samantha. You're the best." Alice hugged Samantha.

"Anything for my best friend," replied Samantha as she hugged Alice back.

That concluded the second part of the skit. The third and last part, "New Beginning", immediately followed.

Alice and Samantha were walking together along a beach in the late afternoon. The sun was near the horizon, and the sky was colored with brilliant colors of orange, red, purple, and gray.

"You were always there for me, Samantha," said Alice. "I wish my future boyfriend would be just like you."

"It doesn't have to be a guy, Alice."

"What do you mean?"

They both stopped walking and stared at each other.

Samantha wrapped her arms around Alice, who continued staring at her dumbly without reacting. Alice saw Samantha's lips coming slowly towards her own. Despite considering herself completely straight, Alice didn't put up much of a resistance when Samantha continued with the kiss. The scene ended with them in a tight embrace while kissing each other deeply.

While watching those girls kiss, Wendy lightly stroked her pussy with the pink double dildo, following Sarah's written instructions. For a brief moment, Wendy imagined herself and Sarah kissing each other on the beach during sunset.

The show went back to the scene with Samantha lying down on the bed in the pink bedroom, but she was joined by her girlfriend Alice who wore the same outfit as Samantha except that the colors were different. They were both smiling at the camera.

"I love happy endings, don't you?," asked Samantha cheerfully as she looked at Alice.

"I do," replied Alice as she gave Samantha one quick kiss on the lips.

"And if you're still not convinced, then continue watching the next part of the show," added Alice.

Venus and Mars symbols flew across the screen. The title "Lesbian Sex Vs. Straight Sex" scrolled from right to left and centered into view.

It first showed a typical missionary-style sex scene involving a man and a woman. The woman and the man were grimacing as if in pain during the act. After having his own climax, the man simply walked away leaving the woman disappointed because she was still a long way from cumming. That was followed a lesbian sex scene between the two girls Alice and Samantha. From the sounds that they were making during their tribbing, it was obvious that both of them were enjoying the sex very much. They climaxed simultaneously and then gave each other enthusiastic French kisses. More straight sex scenes involving different positions and styles were shown, and the closest lesbian equivalent of the act was shown for comparison. The scenes were all brief. Not knowing why, Wendy felt that there was some truth to the message that those girls in the video were trying to get across: women are more gentle, understanding, and passionate during sex while men were sexual simpletons interested only in satisfying themselves.

Wendy stroked herself many times during the sex scenes that involved Samantha and Alice having sex together, but stopped short of climaxing, following Sarah's instructions to the letter. It wasn't just simple stroking, she actively played with her own body, trying the match the intensity of the sex acts that she was watching. Not only did Wendy stroke her pussy with the pink jelly double dildo, but she also sucked on one end of the toy, gagging on it a few times before finally getting it right. The dildo was also rubbed on her hardened nipples. In a sudden thought that came to her, she wonder what it felt like to share the other end of the pink dildo with another girl, but quickly chased away the unsavory imagination. Wendy felt like she was in a roller coaster of emotions: sometimes she would be highly aroused by the girl-on-girl scenes and sometimes she felt very repulsed by them. She had to keep reminding herself that she wasn't enjoying this.

The last part of the video was titled "The ABCs of Lesbian Sex". There was going to be a protracted lesbian sex act starting with the kiss. It reminded Wendy of what she had been doing with Sarah for the past few weeks. Against her will, Wendy's pussy tingled at the thoughts of what might happen later on in the film. The two teenage girls Samantha and Alice were back at the pink bedroom again, lying on their bellies at the same white satin sheet covered bed.

"If you're still watching this right now, that means you're on your way to becoming a lesbian," said Samantha.

Wendy objected to that statement. She was only doing this as an assignment and not necessarily because she was sexually interested in girls.

Alice spoke next, "You might be objecting to this, but Samantha's right. There's no reason to continue watching this unless you're interested in becoming a lesbian. Regardless of what you think, you can't overcome the feelings that you're having right now."

For some strange reason, what Alice and Samantha had just said seemed reasonable. But then there was a sudden thought that countered that. "Wait, why do I feel like I'm agreeing with what they're saying?" questioned Wendy.

Samantha and Alice then both stood up on their knees in the bed, revealing more of their satin babydoll nighties and the satin underwear they wore beneath. Wendy now knew why she was agreeing their statements: she was feeling aroused by the sight of them! Even as she was questioning herself, her eyes unconsciously traced the contours of their bodies, noticing the shape and size of their breasts and asses, wondering if they've shaved their pussies like she had, wondering what their lips taste and feel like, and wondering what their breasts would feel in her hands.

"Oh no! I've to stop thinking about them in that way!" But Wendy wasn't unable to stop. Something encouraged her to continue her sexual imagination. In her mind, she could see Samantha and Alice by her side in the same bed that she was now sitting on and licking her breasts. Later Wendy visualized Samantha was kissing her on the lips deeply as she laid down on the bed while Alice licked her hairless pussy. Wendy shook her head, trying to clear the dirty thoughts. It seemed to work, but she found herself focusing back at the girls in the video and looking at them in a sexual way, despite her conscious efforts to deny it.

"Having lesbian sex isn't that difficult. While there are many ways to have sex with a girl, maximizing enjoyment requires some effort." Samantha's voice was crisp, clear, and sweet.

She continued, "The first thing you want to do is to set the mood. One way to do it is to make the surrounding environment beautiful. Pleasant surroundings can enhance your mood during sex. As you can see, this room has no clutter and the colors of the walls and furniture blend well together."

Alice smiled and faced the direction of the camera. "The clothing of you and your partner can also set the mood. Right now, we're wearing lingerie to enhance our sex appeal. It's very helpful in spicing up our sexual experience."

"We usually start things off with a kiss." Samantha walked on her knees closer to Alice in the bed. "However, there's no rule saying that we can't take our clothes off before that. You and your female partner can do it any order you want."

Samantha and Alice stared at each other lovingly in the eyes as they took off each other's babydoll nighties, revealing the silky satin lingerie that they wore beneath in more detail. They felt each other's bodies as they did so. Their fingers interlocked as their glossy pink lips move together for a delicious kiss. Instead of immediately escalating it to a French kiss, they separated their lips and extended their tongues out into air, making their tongue wrestling visible to the audience. As Wendy was watching this, she rubbed and lightly penetrated one end of the pink jelly double dildo into her wet pussy.

Their lips moved close together again, hiding the tongue wrestling action from view. They French kissed for real now as they embraced each other as lovers typically do. Wendy remembered the recent mornings where she had done the same thing with Sarah. She could imagine Sarah's tongue stabbing into her mouth right now and tasting the sweetness of her lipstick as she embrace her intimately.

Wendy felt her mind was running out of control. "Uggh! Stop thinking like this, Wendy!" Even as she was saying this, she was still rubbing the pink double dildo on her moist clit.

"There are many other places to kiss besides the lips," said Alice as she kissed and dragged her tongue on Samantha's face, cheek, and ear. "However, there may be times when you want to just jump into more intimate action."

One of the straps of Samantha's pink satin bra was loosened, revealing a sizeable breast. Its protruding pink nipple left no doubts about her sexual arousal. Alice's glossy pink lips moved downward to close on the nipple, causing her girlfriend to gasp in pleasure as she felt them being sucked. Samantha cradled her arms around Alice's upper body, holding her like a newborn.

Images of herself doing the same thing to Sarah flashed in Wendy's mind, and she tried to suppress the thought again. "No, I'm not suppose to have these kinds of thoughts. What am I feeling this way?!"

Wanting to stop this now, Wendy's hand immediately went for the remote to stop the video, but found her thumb motionless above the stop button. "Why can't I stop! I do I have to keep watching?!" She dropped the remote control. It landed softly near the edge of her bed. Her hand continued grasping on the double dildo and gently moving it in and out of her pussy.