Brainy Teen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha's bra was completely off now as Alice moved to sucking on the other breast after being finished with the first one. Alice wrapped her arms gently around the small of Samantha's back as Samantha closed her eyes and slowly laid backwards on the bed as she continued kissing the other parts of her body.

Alice stopped kissing momentarily to give another tip, "Foreplay can enhance your overall sexual experience. The longer the foreplay, the more satisfying your orgasm will be.

Eventually the Alice's gentle kisses reached to the area between Samantha's thighs. Alice then kissed the pink satin panties. Near the central area, she applied some pressure to the kiss, hoping that it was enough to stimulate Samantha's clit. The camera switched the view momentarily to Samantha's face, who was smiling and licking her lips in delight, before returning back to the scene of action. A few days ago, Wendy was doing the same exact thing with Sarah, she remembered. Seeing Alice pulling down Samantha's panties slowly, Wendy knew what Alice was about to do. A feeling of revulsion came to her. She tried to pick up the remote to stop the video, but found herself unable to carry on with the action. A wave of curiosity and arousal washed over Wendy again as she continued watching the erotic scene that was about to unfold.

After the pink panties were taken off, Alice put her face close to Samantha's hairless pussy and inhaled deeply, relishing its wonderfully sweet smell. Alice didn't begin licking immediately, though, for she wanted to prolong the foreplay by kissing the sides of Samantha's thighs. Her lips then hovered a close distance above Samantha's pussy.

"What I'm about to do on her is cunnilingus, also known as oral sex, muff diving, carpet munching, and pussy licking. It looks simple, but it requires effort to please your partner."

The camera then panned to Samantha's face. "Even though I'm going to receive most of the pleasure, I still have to express enjoyment and acknowledge what Alice is doing to me by moaning, moving my body, and touching her. Remember, sex is a two-way activity."

Right after saying those words, Alice succulent lips dived onto Samantha's pussy and began the process of eating her girlfriend out. Wendy felt revulsion again. Never could she imagine herself doing this to a girl. Nevertheless, Wendy resumed masturbating herself with the pink double dildo. Fear crept into her when she felt continual arousal while watching the oral sex act. While these feelings have occurred before, they seemed to be more intense now. Wendy kept telling herself that she was doing this only for the assignment and shouldn't be enjoying this.

When Samantha reached her climax, she came loudly, and Alice kept her mouth on Samantha's box until it ended. Following Sarah's instructions to orgasm at such moments, Wendy quickly worked herself to a climax with the pink jelly double dildo. She soon came, and her moans complemented the sounds that Samantha made in pleasure. Slowly, Alice crawled forward in the bed to the front and gave her girlfriend a deep kiss, sharing the pussy juice that she had just consumed. With her eyes still looking at the kissing couple in the video, Wendy panted after her own sexual climax. The double dildo was released from her hands. A light sheen of sweat was visible on Wendy's young body.

Glancing at the wall clock, Wendy noticed that it was quarter past eleven. There was still about thirty minutes remaining in the video. She sighed, realizing that it was going to be a long, but hot night.