Brainy Teen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madelynn then moved to her vanity to put on the makeup. She applied black eyeliner, black mascara, and blue eye shadow. The magenta lipstick was then applied and that was topped by lip gloss, making her lips shine. After she was satisfied with the look on her face, Madelynn went on with applying the nail polish, which was in the same magenta color as her lips, on her finger and toe nails. After the application of the cosmetics was done, Madelynn proceeded to put on the rest of the required clothing, which included the black PVC crop top, the black leather pleated skirt that went a few inches above the knees, the tight-fitting black leather jacket, and finally the black lace-up knee-length high heeled boots over black knee-high socks. Madelynn zipped up the leather jacket, not wanting her family to see that she was wearing a crop top. She was going to unzip it later after she got out of the house. It was almost time. Walking out her room, she was glad that her mom was still out grocery shopping. Once she was outside of her house, Madelynn noticed that Elena was already waiting in her vehicle across the street. As she got near Elena, she began unzipping her leather jacket.

Judging by the way Elena was looking at her, Madelynn guessed that she dressed and put on her makeup correctly. Once she was in Elena's sports car and buckled the seat belt, Elena began moved her lips forward to Madelynn's face. Madelynn tried backing away. "Not here, my mom and the neighbors might-"

She didn't even have a chance to finish when Elena silenced Madelynn with a kiss. She resisted a little before relaxing after remembering the blackmail. Elena held on to Madelynn's head and continued the kiss for a few more moments before stopping it.

"Don't worry, no one will see us. Now let's go somewhere else."

Elena started the car and drove off.

Once Madelynn noticed that they had passed the condominium that she had visited before, she asked, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

They stopped at an old brick building in the industrial district near the edge of town. Once they got out of the car, Madelynn looked around and could see some smokestacks in the distance. "Why is she taking me to this place," she wondered.

Together, they walked to the main door of the red-bricked building, and Madelynn was surprised to see the old, rusty metal door opening automatically. It wasn't until she saw the remote control on Elena's hand that she realized the manner in which the door operated. Once inside, they walked along a long hallway that was lit by fluorescent lights before going into a large room, which Madelynn had guess was an office during the building's better days.

"Mistress, we've secured Maria as you've requested," said one of the women in the room.

"Good job, you two. You may resume your scheduled duties."

The two long-haired women dressed in black leather then walked out and shut the door behind them.

Madelynn's attention first went to the blindfolded and gagged woman tied in spread-eagle fashion to a thick square-shaped steel frame near the center of the room. The brunette-haired woman appeared to be in her mid to late twenties. She had a fine figure with a bulging bosom and ass. Nothing was on her body except for the white cotton bra and panties and a small silver chain necklace with a locket hanging at the end. Madelynn had never saw a person tied in such a way in real life before.

"Who is she?" asked the teen girl.

"She's a woman who's consented to this in exchange for a benefit. Don't ask any more questions about her. Just worry about yourself," replied Elena.

On a large table against the wall was a wide assortment of whips, dildos, collars, leashes, and other sadomasochistic paraphernalia. Various video cameras mounted on tripods were placed around the room to capture all of the upcoming action. The cameras gave Madelynn a sense of unease. She hoped that she won't be recorded.

While Madelynn was still looking around the room, she suddenly felt Elena's hand on her shoulder. "Starting today, you're going to begin your journey into a world of dominance, submission, and pleasure."

Elena's hand slowly caressed its way down Madelynn's back all the way to her ass and giving it a light squeeze, making her squirm uncomfortably at the sudden touching.

"Take this." The goth girl handed a whip to Madelynn. It was a special whip designed to inflict pain without leaving scars.

"What do you want me to do with this?" ask Madelynn as she reluctantly accepted the whip.

"You're going to play the role of the dominant mistress. You will teach Maria the meaning of submission."

"But I-"

"Quiet, Madelynn. Just do as you're told or else."

Madelynn ended her protest before she even could even voice it.

"Here, read the instructions," said Elena as handed Madelynn several stapled sheets of printed instructions.

The eyes of the teen girl became wide saucers when she read the script. "No, this is too extreme! I can't-"

"Yes, you can Madelynn. If you can't do this, then I'll release the pictures."

Madelynn felt like she was about to cry.

"Also, something might happen to Wendy." It was an empty threat. Elena didn't have any bearing on Sarah's plans for Wendy.

"Please don't let anything happen to Wendy!"

"Then do as you're told."

Not wanting anything to happen to Wendy because of her, Madelynn felt that she had no choice but to agree. "O-Okay, I'll do it."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now study the instructions. I'll give you ten minutes."

After using up the ten minutes, Madelynn placed the papers back on the table.

"Wear this," said Elena as she handed to her a small wireless electronic device. "Put this in one of your ears."

It was a low-profile Bluetooth wireless receiver designed to fit discreetly in a person's ear. After putting it on, Madelynn began moving her first steps towards the bound woman, but stopped suddenly. "Are you going to record this?"

"Yes,"

Knowing better than to complain, the teen girl continued walking towards the bound woman. Her high-heeled boots clicked audibly in the virtually silent room. When she stopped, Madelynn took a deep breath and readied her whip. The cameras had already begun rolling.

"Hi, Maria. I'm Madelynn, and I'll be your Mistress for today," said Madelynn with as a dominant tone as she could muster.

Maria said something intelligible in response through her mouth that was gagged with a pair of white panties.

"Due to your previous indiscretions, I will now give you your punishment."

"Whip her now," came Elena's voice from the earpiece.

Madelynn swung the whip. It landed on the Maria's chest with loud thwack. "Worthless whore!"

"Harder. Be more energetic."

"This is what you get for disobedience!" The whip was swung several more times repeatedly in rapid succession. Maria groaned through the gag from the hits.

"More. Whip her more! Show no mercy!"

Madelynn hated herself for doing this. She didn't want to harm people and she disliked violence, especially against other people. Her attempts at lightening the blows were met with Elena's constant encouragement to use more force. The front side of Maria's body was soon reddened from the repeated lashing and it was time to whip her backside.

"Walk with a proud, pompous posture."

Awkwardly, Madelynn forced herself to strut confidently around to the back. More whipping action occurred. Maria continued emitting moans and groans of pain from the blows that was coming from a new direction. Her body and limbs strained against the bonds.

"Stupid bitch! You can't do anything right!" exclaimed the teen girl as she rained the reluctant blows down on Maria.

Madelynn's voice was quivering slightly. She really didn't want to say such cruel things to other people she didn't know, but have to.

"You're meant to be a slave and will remain as such! Don't ever think you will become anything better, you worthless cum bucket!"

Elena continued encouraging the teen girl, "Good, very good. You're getting into the act. Show her how worthless she is!"

It seemed like she was going to do the whipping forever before Elena later told her to stop, and Madelynn was glad that she did. Maria's body went limp after the whipping subsided. The cameras stopped recording, and Madelynn walked to the blue leather couch where Elena had been directing and watching the action from.

"That was a very good performance for your first time."

Madelynn didn't like being praised for whipping and degrading another person and didn't respond to the compliment.

"Come and sit here. I'm going to give you a treat." Elena emphasized the last words with a husky tone.

Once she sat on the sofa next to Elena, the goth girl raised her hand and gently touched Madelynn's cheek. The teen girl instinctively flinched, but stopped herself and accepted Elena's caress. However, her eyes remained downcast. Madelynn thought Elena was going to kiss her, but instead something else happened. The doors to the room swung opened, followed by some creaking noises. She turned her head around to look.

A small cart was wheeled into the room by the two previous female assistants. On it was a large silver platter with a silver domed cover. The cart stopped in front of Madelynn, who stared at it with bewilderment. One of the assistants lifted the cover, revealing the perverted dish inside. Spread throughout the platter were many aromatic blue, purple, and white flowers arranged in an concentric circular pattern. At the center was a flexible, transparent blue phallic shaped appendage attached to a rounded base hidden beneath the flowery decoration. A small tube can be seen running inside along its full length. The strange dildo jiggled slightly as the platter was moved into place.

Madelynn's eyes widened in shock at the sheer perversity of the dish in front of her. She looked at Elena, who only gave a wide smile in response.

"Go on, Madelynn. Enjoy."

The teen girl had heard of blowjobs, but she had never done it before and she had no experience with boys to begin with. Madelynn could only imagine what Elena wanted her to do.

"What's wrong? You don't know how to suck cock? Are you sure you're straight girl and not a lesbian?"

Acting on the impulse to want to prove her wrong, Madelynn placed her lips on the tip of the artificial phallus and kissed it. Slowly, she enveloped the bulbous end completely with her mouth and began sucking on it, but Elena was disappointed at what she was doing.

"Don't jump into the action so quickly. Give it foreplay first."

Madelynn stopped sucking on the plastic cock and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Allow me to demonstrate."

Elena lowered her lips to the tip of and gave it a quick peck before flicking it with the tip of her extended tongue. She then swirled her tongue around the top before sliding it up and down along the dildo's length before stopping.

"Now you try."

This time, Madelynn did it correctly. Her tongue flicked, swirled, and slid along the dildo as if it was a real cock. Afterwards she sucked on the cock. Something that Madelynn didn't expect happened: a strange liquid was flowing into her mouth through the tube inside the dildo. The dildo acted as a straw and Madelynn was drinking something unknown. However, it tasted sweet, but when she wanted to end the sucking, Elena stopped her.

"Don't stop until you've drank all of it."

After she was done, the female assistants closed the cover to the dish and wheeled the cart out of the room.

"Let's make out."

Elena wrapped her arms around Madelynn's body and kissed her deeply. The teen girl put up the briefest of resistance before accepting the kiss. Delicate hands then loosened Madelynn's jacket. Having no choice but to relent, she moved her arms to allow her jacket to be taken off by Elena. Her shiny black PVC crop top was revealed. After ending the kiss on Madelynn's lips, Elena then applied kisses and gentle licks on her cheek and down along her neck. The repeated intimate kissing continued on the naked, exposed skin above the teen girl's crop top. Silent gasps escaped from Madelynn's mouth.

Madelynn's body was beginning to feel sexual heat even though she didn't want to. Unconsciously, her thighs rubbed together in a failed attempt to relieve some of the tension. But instead of reducing it, her need for sexual relief increased. Every kiss and lick from Elena gave her electrifying tingles. Elena's lips would linger especially longer on the skin along the periphery of Madelynn's breasts, relishing the taste and feel of the delicate smooth skin. Eventually, Elena's fingers forced themselves within the folds of the PVC crop top from the upper hemline to caress Madelynn's boobs directly, causing the teen girl to yelp.

There was no denying of the teen girl's arousal when Elena felt the hardened nubs on her teenage breasts. The fingers were then retracted from the fabric's folds before then went down along the sides of Madelynn's PVC-clad upper body, caressing it amorously.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Uhh... I..."

"Say it!"

Feeling that she didn't have much of a choice, the teen girl reply somewhat hoarsely, "Yes, I-I'm enjoying this."

"I knew you would." A smirk appeared on Elena's face as she moved her face forward to Madelynn's for yet another kiss.

The goth girl's hands reached further down to caress Madelynn's ass through the pleated leather skirt before flipping the skirt up and touching her behind through the transparent purple PVC panties. Madelynn squirmed a little when she felt Elena's hands feeling up her ass and squeezing them. With one hand feeling on the teen girl's thigh, Elena touched Madelynn's pussy through the panties with the other. She rubbed with four fingers on the front side of the panties teasingly for several moments before reaching around it and touching Madelynn's pussy directly. Madelynn could only respond by giving muffled moans through the kiss. Elena's fingers touched and rubbed the teen girl's engorged clitoris. They barely went into her pussy, which was already throbbing in need, and the teasing exacerbated it. Leaving Madelynn on the sexual edge, Elena pulled her fingers out at the same time she broke the kiss.

With her face a short distance from Madelynn's, Elena whispered, "You're my girlfriend now."

Madelynn's face contorted upon hearing those words. Ignoring the teen girl's reaction, Elena wrapped her arms around Madelynn and kissed her again. Slowly, she leaned her body onto Madelynn's. Their breasts pressed together as Madelynn laid down backwards gradually on the couch. One of Elena's hands reached for the lower hemline of Madelynn's skirt and flipped it up before she pushed her right knee forward on the teen girl's loins. With her knee gently tensing Madelynn's pussy, Elena's hands explored her body as she continued the open mouth kiss. Because of great sexual need, Madelynn rubbed her pussy back against Elena's knee. Noticing that, Elena soon withdrew her knee and stopped her actions on Madelynn.

A slight grimace of disappointment appeared on Madelynn's face, and the goth girl relished the feeling of sexually teasing the teen girl. "You won't get an orgasm from me. Instead, you're going to get it by having Maria go down on you."

12