Brainy Teen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RavenGirlXXX: "Only girls."

There was a buzz on Madelynn's pussy, breasts, and anus.

Devilgirl666: "Did you feel it?"

RavenGirlXXX: "Yes."

Devilgirl666: "Let's do some role play. You're a pretty school who caught the eye of the leader of a female biker gang and she abducts you to use you as a sex slave. Your arms and legs are tied to a wooden chair."

RavenGirlXXX: "Please don't hurt me!" *Struggling against the ropes*

DevilGirl666: "Don't worry, dear. I won't hurt you."

RavenGirlXXX: "What do you want from me?"

DevilGirl666: "Just obedience and pleasure." *Grazing your cheek with my red nails*

DevilGirl666: "Have you fantasized about another girl in a sexual way?" *Touching your left breast*"

The image of Wendy's cheerful face flashed in Madelynn's mind.

RavenGirlXXX: "No."

DevilGirl666: "Really? Not even your friend Wendy?"

Madelynn briefly imagined herself embracing Wendy like a lover and kissing her on the lips. The imaginary Wendy wrapped her bare right leg around Madelynn's left leg and whispered huskily in her Madelynn's ear, "Fuck me." Her pussy tingled at the fleeting image, followed by feeling of guilt.

RavenGirlXXX: "NO!"

DevilGirl666: "Have you thought about your mom?"

Madelynn saw herself giving her mom a morning kiss as she went off to school, but instead of kissing on the cheek, it was a sensual lip lock.

RavenGirlXXX: "Never! That's wrong!"

The unwanted mental scene remained in Madelynn's mind even when she shook her head to chase it away. It quickly progressed to a more erotic level. Her mom's lips magically turned from its natural color to glossy cherry red. Colorful makeup covered her mom's face. Eyelashes became thick with mascara and eyelids were more defined.

"Stop it!" Madelynn exclaimed to herself aloud.

"Why is she asking these sick questions?" Madelynn thought even as her pussy was tingling at the unwanted imagination.

DevilGirl666: "Liar." *Cutting open your blouse with a sharp knife*

RavenGirlXXX: *Shaking in fear; Squirming against the ropes*

DevilGirl666: *Touching your pussy with the handle of the knife*

RavenGirlXXX: *Moaning with hot quivering; Nipples getting hard*

The cybersex session continued on for a little over twenty minutes. Through the expert manipulation of the vibrators by the girl she was having online sex with, Madelynn was put through intermittent stimulation that always stopped right when she was about to reached her climatic peak. Towards the end, Madelynn finally received what her pussy wanted and orgasmed powerfully under the one powerful and relentless blitz of the vibrating eggs, adding another facet to her growing lesbian sexual experiences. The seat of her wooden chair was eventually slick with her overflowing pussy juices, which squeaked when Madelynn shifted in her seat. Unknown to Madelynn, the whole session was recorded for interested parties, one of which was Ms. Meyers, who had a special interest in young nubile girls.

Madelynn received a call from her Mistress, shortly after she finished doing her assignments.

"How was it?"

"It was okay," replied Madelynn while licking her pussy juice off of her fingers.

"Come on, it's must have been better."

"It was great. I've never felt so aroused in my life." Madelynn said what Elena wanted to hear and what she thought was her false opinion.

You're making me enjoy lesbianism, but I will never give in, Madelynn thought after giving her fingers one final lick.

"Good. I'm glad you had fun. I've talked with your mom earlier. I think she's going to be more... Understanding of what you're doing."

"But... Nothing's changed! I'm still grounded. My Mom is still mad at me and said that we're going to move to my Grandma's house!"

"Well, if you're moving away, then I won't be able to have fun with you anymore. You're essentially free. Isn't that what you want?"

"What about the pictures and videos?"

"I'll destroy them. I promise."

Madelynn didn't feel like trusting Elena's words. It seemed too good to be true.

"Really?"

"Yes, so do you what to break free from me or do you want to continue your life here?"

There was a period of silence when Madelynn thought about what she was going to lose by moving away with her Mom. She felt very attached to the place she grew up in and her friends, especially Wendy. There's also the issue with Hecate that wasn't resolved.

"I want some time to think about it."

"Make your decision in by tomorrow midnight. If I don't receive an answer from you before that time, then I'll assume that you want to go along with your mom's decision."

Erin tossed and turned on her bed as the details of an erotic dream began materializing in the subconscious sea of her mind. She found herself dressed in the same poka dot dress she had worn earlier this day and standing in a desolate wasteland. Skeletons of animals, dried grass, large rocks, and leafless gnarly trees dotted the vast landscape. The sky was dark and cloudy with the sun was setting in the horizon. Vultures flew about, looking for their next meal. Erin stood motionless with dread at the unfriendly environment.

She spotted a human figure in the distance. Like a moth desperately seeking the light, Erin quickly walked towards the human figure, who was standing with her back towards Erin. As Erin got closer, she noticed that the figure appeared to be female. The beautifully dressed figure turned around to face Erin, who revealed herself to be a teenage girl. She was dressed in a full-length satin dress of a pure black color. The dress was voluminous at the skirt and form-fitting at the top. Decorative folds, pleats, embroidered segments, and lace made the dress look resplendent. A cleavage-revealing front-lace corset provided a generous view of her bosom. Right above her cleavage was a silver chain amethyst pendant necklace that hung from her neck. The girl's eyelashes were thick, curled, and black. Her eyelids were outlined and colored with shades of burgundy. The many locks of the girl's pitch-black hair were done in a ringlet style and ornamented with a single purple rose. Her face looked unnaturally fair, almost like white enamel. She was the evil seductress incarnate.

"Who are you?" asked Erin, who found herself slightly aroused by the girl's presence.

"I'm your daughter, Madelynn," the girl replied, uttering each word sensually through glossy black lips.

"You're not my daughter!"

"Yes, I am, Mom. How can you not recognize me?" Madelynn walked towards Erin slowly. Her black heels clicked clacked on slab of rock that she walked on.

"Didn't I tell you before not to dress like this?!"

"I was repressed, Mom, but now I'm free. This is the real me. I want to be admired and lusted after by everyone. I want to have sex with all pretty women and girls."

"Homosexuality is sinful and immoral! You're being tempted by the Devil!"

"You're wrong, Mom. Pleasure is everything. You don't know what you've been missing, Mom."

Madelynn inserted her black-nailed fingers into the front slit of her skirt and parted the folds, revealing a black latex strap-on dildo that she wore.

"Madelynn, stop! You're not acting like a proper woman!" exclaimed Erin as she backed away a few steps.

"You're not proper yourself, Mom."

Erin was temporarily blinded by a flash of light. Her body felt hot and wet, as if someone had poured warm water on her. When the feeling passed, Erin blinked her eyes, and her vision returned.

"Look at yourself."

A large silver-framed mirror magically materialized in front of Erin. The mother gasped in shock when she saw her new attire and look. Gone was her poka dot dress and the rest of her old attire. In their place was a bosom-revealing sheer red baby doll negligee, sheer red panties, and a matching red garter belt that held up her sheer red stockings. Her penny loafers were replaced with glossy red stiletto heels. Her unembellished nails now had on red nail polish and her lips were of the same color. Thick black eye makeup defined her eyes.

"What have you done to me?"

"Just revealing you for what you truly are, a willing whore."

"No, that's not me!"

"Mom, you're a lesbian slut. You'll fuck anything with a pussy."

"No, no, no!"

"I know you've been feeling lonely ever since Dad left. I know you've been aching for sexual intimacy. I can help you relieve that tension, Mom."

"No, incest is immoral!" Even in her denial, Erin found her pussy quivering unwillingly with desire.

"You're wrong, Mom. Nothing is better than love within the family. You've been searching for love ever since Dad left us, even though it's was in right front of you all along."

Erin's eyes wandered to her daughter's large breasts before moving up to the kissable shiny black lips, and then to the beautiful gray eyes that seem to devour her soul. Unexpectedly, she had an urge to kiss her daughter's lips.

"Stop it, Madelynn! Stop trying to seduce me!"

"Mom, I just want to help you. I can give you pleasure you could never imagine, even better than what Dad or any other man can gave you. Please don't deny yourself of what you really want."

When Madelynn continued walking closer, Erin looked at the black strap-on apprehensively as if it was some poisonous black snake.

"No, get that thing away from me!"

"Stay right where you are, Mom."

The Madelynn in Erin's dream raised her right hand. Sparks flew from it and landed on the ground right next to Erin. Gnarly brown vines quickly rose up from the ground and wrapped themselves around Erin's arms and legs, effectively immobilizing her.

"Don't do it, Madelynn, please! You're going to commit a grave sin!"

"Sorry, Mom, but I have to do this because... I love you. I want to return the boundless love you've given me as a parent."

"But, sexual love isn't the same thing as parental love, Madelynn! Snap out of it!"

"Just relax, Mom," whispered Madelynn before smothering her Mom's further protests with a passionate deep kiss.

After Erin's initial moments of revulsion of being kissed by her daughter and another female for the first time in a sexual manner (at least in Erin's dream), she unexpectedly found herself feeling pleasure from the incestuous Sapphic kiss.

"This is wrong! I shouldn't be feeling like this! The Devil is tempting me!" Erin thought.

Erin moaned through her daughter's mouth as her melons were being squeezed by Madelynn's well-manicured fingers like a newborn thirsty for her mother's milk. The thin fabric of the red negligee did little to prevent Erin from experiencing the warmth, pressure, and feeling of her daughter's wonderful hands. After what Erin felt was a brief span of time, Madelynn finally broke the kiss. Between their separating lips was a short-lived thread of glistening saliva, which Madelynn sucked enthusiastically, relishing the taste of the mixture of her own and her Mom's oral fluids. Licking the last remnants of her Mom's saliva on her lips, Madelynn added more shine to her already glossy lips.

"Remember how you breastfed me when I was little, Mom?"

Erin wasn't sure what to make of that question in this situation.

"I want some of that motherly milk now."

"No, you're too old for that!" Even as she was saying those words, Erin's nipples were hardening at her daughter's sudden demand for breast milk.

Madelynn's glossy black lips enveloped themselves around her mother's jutting nipple through the flimsy see-through negligee, biting it before fully sucking on it. Subtle repeating moans escaped from Erin's garish red lips as nutritious white fluid leaked out of her breast into her daughter's waiting mouth. Acting on maternal instinct, Erin wrapped a naked arm around her daughter's head. Red-nailed fingers intertwined with dangling tube curls of Madelynn's jet black hair.

When Madelynn's juicy black lips finally detached themselves from her Erin's breast, Erin felt an immediate void of pleasure. As much as she hated what she had experienced for religious, moral, and ethical reasons, she wanted the pleasure to continue. With her eyes firmly locked onto Erin's, the Gothic princess licked the excess milk around her lips and said in the sweetest voice possible to her mother, "It's time for the main course, Mom."

Erin's eyes, as they were looking for something to focus on, drifted downward to the black latex strap-on that her daughter was wearing, having almost forgotten about it during Madelynn's mammary ministrations.

"No, don't put that me, please!" Erin's token resistance was meaningless to her daughter and her own new desires.

"You want it, Mom!" Madelynn insisted as she wrapped her lithe arms around her mother's narrow waist.

Erin's chest heaved for breath when her daughter plunged the black strap-on latex dildo into her pussy. The last time she had been fucked by any person was with her husband several years ago. A sharp exhalation of air escaped from Erin's mouth when her daughter pulled the strap-on away in a downward stroke before thrusting inward again in a repetitious cycle of Sapphic copulation. Erin's moans and grunts filled the dreadful landscape of her dream. Outside of her dream, Erin was tossing and turning in her bed while thrusting her hips upward repeatedly against the air.

Sexual pleasure and parental love had become one, at least in Erin's current dream. Lost in pleasure, Erin barely noticed that the vines had loosened its hold on her body. She instinctively encircled her arms around her daughter's shoulders and wrapped her legs around her daughter's waist. Her sense of time became distorted by pleasure as the incestuous fucking continued.

"You may cum now, Mom!"

"Uggghhhh... Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!"

Erin's explosive orgasm coincided with her waking up from the dream. Jumping up suddenly in her bed, she found herself full of sweat and the bed sheets in disarray. Her pussy was moist and her panties thoroughly soaked. Hearing the creaking of the door, Erin quickly covered herself up with the bed sheets. Madelynn's head peaked innocently through the crack of partially opened door.

"Mom, are you alright? I heard some loud sounds coming from your room so I came over."

"No worries, dear. It was just a nightmare I just had. Go back to sleep now or else you'll lose sleep and feel groggy in the morning.

"Okay, Mom," replied Madelynn before leaving.

"What happened to me? Has the Devil invaded my dreams?" thought Erin.

As Madelynn was walking towards her vanity early next morning wearing only a black PVC bra and thong, she experienced something different. For the first time since Elena had ordered her to put on makeup, she felt thrilled and aroused at the prospect of putting on makeup. With a small brush, she applied multiple layers of purple shadow before defining the lower edge of her upper eyelids with a black eyeliner pencil. Using an eyelash comb, she curled her eyelashes and then thickly applied the black mascara. Grapping a tube of purple lipstick, Madelynn raised it up vertically and eye it as if it was a sex toy before pressing the tip of it on her lips. With smooth, practiced motions, she generously applied layer after layer of purple color on her lips. Madelynn admired herself on the mirror, and for the first time, wondered if Wendy would like her new look and find her sexy.

"It's nothing sexual. I just want to know Wendy's opinion for purely aesthetics reasons," she told herself.

She checked her purple lacquered nails one last time to see if there were any flaws. Putting on makeup had become so routine for Madelynn now that it became almost natural for her despite her misgivings. Pursing her lips, Madelynn gave her reflection an air kiss before getting herself fully dressed and ready for school.

When Madelynn got to her school, there was still twenty minutes before the first morning bell. She saw Wendy standing at one corner of the courtyard, as if waiting for someone. When Madelynn walked up to her friend, she noticed her overall appearance. Dressed in a ruffled yellow skirt, white cami, white stockings, and strappy silver high heel mules, Wendy was a magnet for attention.

Not knowing that it was her own new conceptions or Wendy's new attire, Madelynn felt that Wendy exuded a strange new sensuality that she haven't noticed before from her friend. Her eyes wandered vertically upward along Wendy's feminine form, noticing its sexy smooth curves and how the clothing emphasized it beautifully.

"Wendy, you look great."

"Thank you, Madelynn. You look very beautiful too."

Words were suddenly caught in Madelynn's throat. She wanted to tell Wendy about her Mom's plan to move away but was afraid to say it.

Wanting to break the silence, Wendy asked, "Maddy, want to come to my house this afternoon to hang out?"

Madelynn found herself unexpectedly angry at her friend's ignorance.

"I'm grounded, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm sorry."

"You've been hanging out with Sarah so often that you've completely forgotten about me."

"No, Madelynn, I haven't forgotten about you. You're still my best friend. It's just that I've been busy lately."

"With Sarah."

"She's been helping me... She's... Maddy, it's hard to explain..."

"Sarah's your lovey dovey girlfriend now, isn't she? Is that what you're trying to tell me?"

Wendy caught by surprise by her friend's statement. Expecting to tell Madelynn about it herself, she didn't think the news would get out so fast.

"No... Yes, but it isn't what you think."

"My mom told me that she saw you two French kissing!"

"Madelynn, I was going to tell you about it. I'm sorry."

"I thought we promised not to keep secrets from each other."

"I didn't mean to. It was so recent. It happened all of a sudden."

"You mean you suddenly became lesbo?!"

A small tear trickled down Wendy's left eye.

"Nooo... It's not like that, Maddy! I'm not... I mean, I'm experimenting. It's not serious."

"So are you Sarah's girlfriend now or not?"

There was a delay before Wendy answered, "Yes, but..."

"Experimenting? How can you be experimenting when you two are in a relationship?!"

More tears trickled from Wendy's eyes, ruining some of her makeup.

Wendy's teary eyes made Madelynn realized a little too late that she had gone too far with her questioning.

"Wendy, don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry."

Madelynn hugged her friend.

"I was just worried about you. If you're okay with what you're doing with Sarah, then it's fine. I won't ask about it anymore."

The hug lasted for about a minute.

"No hard feelings between us, okay?" asked Madelynn.

"No hard feelings," replied Wendy as she brushed a lock of hair from her face.

"Was I acting jealous?" mused Madelynn in idle thought as she walked to her homeroom. "No, I was just worried about Wendy."

Sarah shared her first period English class with Wendy. Before they became friends, the two girls sat across from each other in the room. After taking Wendy under her wing, Sarah persuaded her teacher Ms. Melan through a special agreement to change the seating arrangement. This allowed Sarah and Wendy to sit together for the rest of the semester.

At one point during Ms. Melan's lecture, Sarah slowly reached with her hand behind Wendy's seat and groped her ass. Wendy's face contorted slightly at the unexpected touch. Scarcely a day had passed after Sarah and Wendy got into a fake lesbian relationship, and Sarah was already taking generous liberties with Wendy's body. Even though Sarah had accepted Wendy's request to tone down the public displays of affection in their fake relationship, at least for the first two days, Sarah liberally interpreted the definition of modesty.

With talking forbidden during the lecture, they had to communicate with written notes on scraps of line paper.