Brainy Teen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah passed a note to Wendy that read, "I love you, Wendy."

She continued touching Wendy's ass even while Wendy was writing the response note.

Wendy passed a note back. "We shouldn't do this in class."

"But it's sexy."

"We might get it trouble! They'll see us!"

"No, we won't get in trouble and having people notice us is the point. We want them to know that we're more than just friends."

Most of the guys sitting in the seats behind Wendy and Sarah noticed the action and were having erections. Those wearing jeans were able to hide it, but those wearing sweatpants and khakis struggled to hide their bulges. Their red faces belied their lewd thoughts.

"We should do it in the restroom."

Ms. Melan walked over to Wendy's seat and snatched the note up.

Wendy closed her eyes, expecting her note to be read out loud, but nothing of that sort happened.

"Pay attention, Wendy. You're disrupting class."

"Sorry, Ms. Melan."

"You too, Sarah."

"Yes, Ms. Melan."

During the third passing period, Lauren walked up to Madelynn while Madelynn was getting books from her locker.

"Madelynn, I've got something important to tell you. Do you have time during lunch period?"

"Are you... going to make me do something with you again?"

"No, it's something else. I'll meet you at here at your locker at the beginning of lunch period, okay?"

"Okay."

Lauren's serious tone made Madelynn wonder about what Lauren was up to. Regardless of Lauren's intentions, Madelynn knew she had to meet with Lauren at the specified time. Her gut feeling was nagging at her, and she was curious about what Lauren was going to tell her.

Shortly after the lunch bell rang, Lauren was standing near Madelynn's locker as she had promised.

"I'm sorry about what I did to you last time," said Lauren.

"So, it's about that" Madelynn thought.

"I don't know... I don't really think I can accept your apology just like that."

"I'm risking a lot by saying this, but I'm being blackmailed like you are by Elena."

"You're being blackmail too?"

Madelynn's curiosity was piqued.

"Yes, what I did to you last time was one of the assignments Elena had me do."

"Elena made me do a lot of those nasty assignments too... Do you know why she's she doing this?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's how she gets her kicks or maybe she's working for someone else."

"Working for someone else... What about Sarah? I think she's somehow connected to this, but I don't how."

"I think Sarah is Elena's partner in crime, but that's just a guess."

"Do you know about what's happening to Wendy? She seems to be very close to Sarah right now."

"I think she's being manipulated by Sarah using... drugs and hypnosis."

"Drugs and hypnosis?!"

"Don't be so loud. People might hear us."

"Does that mean--"

"Yes, Elena's been feeding you the same drug that Sarah's feeding Wendy."

"I should warn her!"

"Remember, we are being blackmailed. Also, Elena and other people working for Hecate have connections with criminal organizations. If we do anything to arouse their suspicions or anything else drastic, bad things might happen to us and our families."

"Oh God, you can't be serious."

"I am, and you should be careful."

"How do you know all this?"

"I have several secret contacts from within Hecate, and one of them is Elena's subordinates."

Madelynn had a renewed sense of determination. Her investigation of Hecate had gone cold and was stopped abruptly by Elena. With Lauren's help, she might be able to finally solve the mystery.

"That's what I've been trying to dig up all along before I was stopped by Elena. Since you're telling me this, does it mean you have a plan?"

"We need to gather evidence against them in order bring them down, but it's not easy. It'll take time. In the meantime, we need to keep a low profile and pretend to be ignorant. In other words, we need to continue obeying their orders while investigating secretly."

"What about the drugs?"

"The blue candy and juice Elena gave you?"

Madelynn gasped. "Those were drugs?"

"Yes, but don't worry. Here's the medicine that counteracts the effects of those drugs Elena is giving you."

She handed to Madelynn a small pill bottle containing red-colored capsules.

"Follow the instructions on the bottle. I have more if you're finished with them. Remember, don't make it obvious that we know each other well. Here's my cell phone number. Call me this afternoon."

Just as they were about to part, Lauren suddenly received a text from Elena. "Sorry, Maddy. Elena just gave me an order to kiss you."

"Here? Right now?"

"No, next passing period at the central stairs on the first floor. People need to watch us. We need to do it or else we'll get punished. Also, remember that I'm being blackmailed too, so you need act unwilling or at least reluctant."

"I'll keep that in mind. I know we can't let them be know that we're working together."

Near the end of lunch period, Sarah was retouching Wendy's makeup at the girl's restroom. Holding a tube of pink lipstick, she carefully reapplied new layers of glossy pink color on Wendy's lips.

"What happened this morning, Wendy?"

"You know about it?"

"Melanie told me she saw Madelynn arguing with you."

"We weren't exactly arguing. Madelynn was asking me how I was suddenly your girlfriend."

"And what did you say?"

"That I was just experimenting."

"So you didn't admit that you're a lesbian?"

"Not really."

"Giving Madelynn doubts about your sexual orientation will hurt our plan. You should've told her straight up that you're lesbian."

"But... I don't want to lie to her."

"Wendy, I've told you before that we can't let other people know about our plan or even give hints of it. Madelynn might tell her other friends and maybe Lauren too that you're unsure of your orientation. Once Lauren knows about it, she'll see right through our plan."

"I'm sorry. I'll try to clear it up with her."

"It might be too late."

"Too late? Oh no, does that what we've done so far was for nothing?"

"No, Wendy, there's still a chance. How did Madelynn react when you said that you're just experimenting?"

"She didn't believe me. She thought I was in a serious relationship with you."

"So that's why she was angry. I think Madelynn might be jealous."

"Jealous? Why?"

"She probably likes you."

"But she's straight!"

"Don't be so sure of that. Don't you notice her new looks?"

"Yes, but how does it mean she likes me?"

"It's obvious that she's trying to get your attention. Madelynn will ruin our plan if we don't do something about it."

"Ruin our plan? How?"

"Even though she doesn't know about our plan, she might try to sabotage our relationship out of jealousy and tell Lauren about what we're exactly up too."

"Madelynn being friends with Lauren?! How's that possible?"

"Anything's possible. I saw them talking to each other this morning about us and... touching each other in that way."

Wendy felt betrayed. Why would her best friend side with her rival and keep so much from her?

"What should I do?"

"Attract her attention. Flirt with her. Do a 'carrot and stick' act. But don't make it too serious. Just do enough for her to think that she might have a chance at a relationship with you."

"This feels kind of wrong. I mean Madelynn and I are friends since childhood. I feel bad doing this."

"You could just see it as winning Madelynn's friendship back from Lauren."

"But..."

"Wendy, there times when we need to lie and deceive people to get what we want. And besides, if you accidentally go too far with Madelynn, you could always use the excuse that you're just experimenting with her. She's also been doing sexy stuff with Lauren, so that doesn't mean she isn't experimenting too."

"Okay, Sarah, I'll do it." Despite her misgivings, Wendy reluctantly agreed.

As Wendy walked away from Sarah, she analyzed her doubts that she had about Sarah's assertion that Madelynn is bi or lesbian. Memories of Madelynn gawking at her and eyeing her up came back. "How come I haven't noticed this before," she wondered. Her thoughts then drift to Lauren. She had a passing moment of hate for her, and couldn't resist having a similar feeling against Madelynn for being friends with Lauren.

During the next passing period, Lauren passed Wendy and "accidentally" drops a racy photograph of Madelynn in PVC lingerie on the floor. Despite Lauren being her rival, Wendy picked up the photograph out of kindness. Her heart stopped for a moment when Wendy noticed what was on the photograph before handing it back to Lauren.

"Thanks, Wendy," said Lauren before walking hurriedly away to meet up with Madelynn at the central stairs.

The picture further lessened Wendy's doubts about Sarah's assertion that Madelynn was into girls.

Fearing punishment from Elena, Madelynn got to the location Lauren had mentioned earlier as soon as the bell rang. Upon arriving at the stairs, she got nervous when Lauren was no where to be found. The wide stairway filled up with people very quickly, and Madelynn got bumped into several times by other students.

"Maddy!"

Turing her head around, Madelynn could see Lauren walking up to her.

"Lauren, wha--"

Without saying another word, Lauren kissed Madelynn right on her lips, merging her glossy pink lips with Madelynn's shiny purple painted lips. It was similar in feeling to kissing Elena, yet different. The warmth and pleasant smell of Lauren's body combined with the feminine gentleness of Lauren's every action during the kiss made Madelynn doubt her own conceptions of Lauren being a cruel stuck-up, spoiled bitch. When the kiss lasted longer than Madelynn expected, she tried breaking off the kiss, but Lauren held her firmly with her arms and pushed Madelynn against the wall. The undesirable prospect of being called and recognized as a "lesbian" or "dyke", combined with the arousal she felt during the kiss, made her heart race. Madelynn was panting heavily after the long kiss and her face was flushed.

"Did we have to kiss that long?"

"Yes, it's what Elena wanted us to do. I think one of Elena's agents has already seen us kissing," Lauren whispered.

"Who?"

"That girl with the blue top and glasses over there."

"You mean the one standing right at the corner who just left?"

"Yes, the one that just left, memorize her face. Anyway, we're done with Elena's assignment. Run to your next class now if you don't want to be late."

Madelynn glanced at her cell phone's clock. "Oh no! The bell's about to ring!"

"Don't forget to call me!"