Brandi Gets To A Good Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starmanz1
starmanz1
34 Followers

"Yeah. It might be tough to explain," I said. She just gave a little smile.

"Anyhow, I've been really sad since I lost Lydia. I've tried everything. I even took up golf! But nothing helped. So one day a couple of weeks ago I called Jake thanking I'd at least get myself laid.

"But then Sandi answered the door, and she's a sweetheart. I explained who I was and she took me to see Jake. I thought it was pretty clear right away we weren't going to be having any sex. He's still got that rough look I don't like. But then he asked me what was the matter. I told him, and he really listened. I didn't have any idea he had a sensitive side.

"It wasn't too long before we were kissing. Then Sandi came in and we had the most wonderful three-way. They both focused on me, but all three of us had a great time. I came a lot.

"But after a couple of days I was right back to being glum. I hated it! Last week I called Jake and told him, and he said to me, there's someone you've got to meet. And so that's why you're here, and I'm here, and we are sitting here together.

"But then, when it turned out to be you! Honestly I was incredibly attracted to you from the first moment I saw you. I'm not usually that keen on showy women, but there just was something about you. Then you turned out to be a good student. And then you almost broke my heart when you came to drop my class!

"I actually quit the university because of you! I would have gotten in so much trouble if I'd ever gotten involved with a student! No, don't feel bad. I'm writing a company history for one of the big corporations in town. I'm making more money than ever before, and the work actually is fun. And now I do get to get involved with you." She smiled. "That is, if you're willing."

I grabbed her face in my hands and just kissed her and kissed her. Then she pulled back a little and there was that cute little smile again. "I talk too much," she said. "I've blabbered on and on about my silly troubles, and I don't know a thing about you! Tell me about yourself. Please."

So I did. I told her about how I came to the university and how Cassie turned me on to girls on my 18th birthday, and how Cassie told me I turned her into a lesbian. I told her about Jack and Maxie and Mollie, and how I was making money with my $300 "cleaning jobs." I told her about Bianca and getting my nipples pierced and how Bianca gave me a good deal on my car. I told her about Jake and Sandi. It made me wet just thinking about all that stuff.

She smiled again. "You do have a wild life, don't you?" she said. "I don't know why I like you so much. I just do. Kiss me you naughty brat." So I did.

This time I kissed and licked all over her face and she kissed and licked my face right back. We squirmed in each others' arms and kissed some more. I love to kiss! I reached down and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She was wearing a cute little lacy blue bra. Her titties weren't very big but they looked cute.

I started licking and sucking on them right through her bra. She moaned, reached around and unfastened it. I took it off her and tossed it behind me. I started playing with her little titties and sucking and biting her nipples. She laid back and moaned. So I kept doing it.

After a little bit I started kissing down her body. I kissed and licked along her ribs. I kept on playing with her titties with my hands. I kissed down her belly and licked her in a swirling motion all around and into her belly button. She loved it!

Then when I got to her belt, I kissed right above it for a little bit. Then I unbuckled her and pulled both her cute jeans and her panties right off of her. I couldn't believe it. Here was my cute brilliant ex-professor, and she was naked right in front of me and wanted me to have my way with her. It was awesome!

She had a neat trimmed full bush and I thought it was sexy as hell, so I went right down on her, kissing and sucking all up and down her slit and nibbling on her clitty. The juice just started to pour out of her.

She started bucking up against my face, and so I did my patented little move on her. I stuck my finger up in her pussy and started tapping on that soft spongy spot. At the same time I started moving my tongue in a figure eight all around her pussy. She started bucking harder and it wasn't long before she yelled out and I got a faceful of girl come.

Lynette laid back with a big happy gin on her face, so I took my top off, cuddled up next to her and rubbed my nice big titties all over her cute little ones. I didn't take too long before she was hot to trot all over again. She said, "I love the way your nipples are pierced. Those rings are really sexy. Take off your shorts." So I did it. Now we were both naked and I thought we looked pretty hot together!

I got on top of her and we started kissing again. After a little of this I moved up and sat right on her face and she started licking me like a woman possessed. She reached her hands up and pulled my pussy wide open. She tried to stick her tongue all the way in. It felt so good! I ground my pussy all over her face.

She licked and nibbled on my clit, and then she stuck her finger in my pussy and found my spongy little spot. Another couple minutes of this and it was me coming all over her face. She kept right on licking me and I came again. And then I came a third time. Wow! This ex-professor was wild.

After that we got leg over leg and ground our pussies together. It felt really good and when we came at the same time it made me feel really close to her. I leaned back and told her, "You're something, Professor!"

"I'm not a professor any more," she said back with a laugh. "And I'm glad, too, because it means I get to have you." The we laid together in our two puddles and licked and kissed the girl come off each others' faces.

After a little while we found a little washroom and cleaned ourselves up. We got dressed and went looking around for Jake and Sandi and Bianca. We looked around a corner and there were the three of them on a bed. They were naked. Sandi was sucking Jake's cock. Jake had his face buried in Bianca's pussy. And Bianca was eating out Sandi.

They were moaning and squirming and it looked like they were having a real good time. Lynette and I just sat out in the front room and had a real nice chat. She was fun to talk to and I really liked this new peaceful feeling I got from her. She was smiling a lot.

It didn't take much longer and Bianca and Jake and Sandi came out from around a corner with sheepish grins on their faces. "From the smiles on you two, I'd say we all five had fun," said Jake.

"We did," said Lynette. "Thanks so much for introducing me to Brandi, Jake."

"Yeah," I said. "We did." I put a hand on Lynette's arm, real soft-like. "You're really cool, Lynette," I said.

"You're cool, too, Brandi," she said back, and then kissed me. After that we got up and everyone hugged one another. Lynette went to her car, and I took Bianca home. We didn't say much on the ride, but I did give her a long sweet deep kiss before she got out of my car and went into her house.

My life began to change after that. Lynette called me a couple of days later, and asked me out on a real date. She gave me directions and I drove over to her place. She met me outside. After we had a good healthy kiss, she told me we would be taking her car. She grabbed me by the hand and took me over to this hot looking Beamer. It was dark blue with a white top and real comfy inside.

First she drove us to a little sushi place where we got lunch. It was fun just looking in her eyes and chatting away. We talked about each others' lives. She told me all about how she first went to grad school in another state and then came here to be a professor at the university, and how she really enjoyed that, and published a book, and got tenure, and how she decided after I teased her within an inch of her life that she didn't dare keep going as a professor.

"After that I just got so horny any time I looked at a pretty young student. Boy. Girl. It didn't matter; I wanted them all!" she said. "So I had to quit, and I was really lucky to line up the job I have now. It's a lot easier, it pays better, and I'm not always looking at cute young students who tease my socks off!

"Besides," she said, "Now I've got you. And you're my original hot student." I smiled a real big smile when she said this. I leaned over, real slowly so she got an eyeful of my nice deep cleavage, and then I kissed her real deep on the mouth. I didn't care who saw us. She was different from anyone I'd ever had, or ever had even known before.

When we got done eating, we got back in her car and she drove me to a park on the edge of town. We got out of the car and she took me walking in the woods. We spent a few minutes going on an uphill path, and then she took me by the hand and pulled me off down a little side trail and around a bend. After a little while there was a clearing with a stone picnic table right in the middle.

"One of the guys I dated when I had my slave boy showed me this place," she said. "He knew all kinds of places like this. He played kind of rough and drank too much, but he was really, really hot in bed, and he knew all kinds of stuff like this place.

It was great having a slave boy," she said. "I could just go wild with all these crazy hot guys who I could never have a relationship with, have all the fun I wanted, and know that I had my safe secure little slave at home.

She took my hand and looked me straight in the eye. "Brandi, do you think you could be my slave?"

She looked so sexy when she said that! I looked right back at her, and said, laughing, "I'm a good housekeeper, but I'm no cook. Just ask my uncle. He always goes out to eat."

"I think we could work around that," said Lynette with a smile. "So, what do you say, darling Brandi?"

My heart stated beating really fast, and I felt myself getting soaking wet below. I grabbed her hand and put it between my titties so she could feel my heartbeat. "Oh my God," I said. "I think you know what my answer's gonna be, Lynette; I mean, Mistress."

I knew I was supposed to get down on my knees, or something, but I didn't. Instead I grabbed her and held her close to me and kissed her as hard as I could. "I want you so bad," I said. "I'll do anything to please you. I will!"

After a little while, she broke off the clinch, and pushed me away a little. She had a strange little spacey smile on her face. "Take off your clothes, sweetie, and get down on your knees," she said. So I did. When I was naked I knelt right down. I noticed little bits of sun poking through the trees that made my nipple rings sparkle on and off.

She sighed. "You're so beautiful!" she said. "You definitely were worth waiting for!" I was getting so wet! She hadn't even really touched me yet and I was just dripping.

"Pretty Brandi," she said, "Little slave. Will you please go down on me? Pull off my slacks and pull down my panties and go down on me. Lick me 'til I come and come and I can't stand it any more."

So I moved closer. I pulled off her slacks and pulled down her panties, just like she said and put them on the table so they wouldn't get too dirty. Then I started eating her. I licked my tongue all up and down her slit until she let out a gasp. I started blowing and kissing on her clitty.

She was getting really wet. I reached up my hand and started squeezing on her cute little titties. She was squirming and bouncing on her seat and letting out little moans. I stuck my hand in her pussy and felt for that nice spongy spot and started rubbing on it. At the same time I kept licking and nibbling her clitty. After a couple of minutes of this, she let out a yell,

"Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it, little slave! Make your Mistress come! Make me come all over your face!" she shouted. And she did, she came all over my face. We weren't done, though. She made me keep on licking her until she came three more times.

After the last time, she yelled, "Stop! Stop! It's enough! I can't take it any more!" and she burst out laughing. "You've really got it going, slave girl with that tongue of yours she said.

I was so horny! "Do me, Lynette. Please!" I whined. "I can't stand it. You've made me so hot! Please do me!"

She gave me another little smile. Then she reached out her foot and played with my pussy a little while with her toes. I went completely wild. I squirmed and squirmed. She put her big toe inside my pussy and I was going crazy! Then she pulled her foot away, and I was humping air.

"No! No! Please!" I cried. "Please give it back! Please do me! Please let me come for you!" I squirmed myself in the direction of her beautiful feet, but it was hopeless. I started to cry.

"Buck up, pretty slave girl," Lynette said. "I'm sure I won't leave you this way forever. You're far too cute for that. She reached down and gave me a nice soft kiss on the lips. I quit crying, but I was still whimpering. And I was still so damned horny!

She made me put her panties back on her, hiding her pussy from me, and made me pull up her slacks. Then she had me get dressed, but she wouldn't let me put my panties back on. I was wearing a short little black skirt and having my pussy bare made me even hotter. I had to carry the panties back to the car and stuff them in my purse.

Then we took a nice roundabout drive to a little overlook. Every now and then she'd reach under my little skirt and stroke my clitty. Not much; just enough to keep me really hot. She pointed to a big mansion-type house in the distance, surrounded by woods. "I used to be good friends with the woman, Melissa, who owns that property," she said. "She's an attorney and I hear a really good one. We even went on a double date one time, with just one guy." She laughed. "I'll have to tell you about that some time. It was wild! But in the past few years she's gotten very secretive. Somebody told me she got into dominance big time and she's got a whole stable of slaves living out at that place with her."

After she told me this, she stroked my pussy again, a little rougher this time. "now you know how I felt, little slave," she said, "after you came to my office to drop my class and teased me with your tiny little jean shorts that showed off your lovely legs and your white top that showed off that pretty cleavage and your beautiful painted toenails, and I couldn't do anything about it. And you were dropping my class and I wasn't even going to get to see you again!

"You were cruel. Cruel! And now you're getting a taste of your own medicine, little slave," she smiled. She stroked my clitty again and I started squirming. "Don't dare come," she told me. I couldn't stand it! I was going nuts.

After a little while a couple of cars pulled up. One was a four-door full of a lot of young guys who looked like they might be a little drunk. The other was little sports car with a pretty young couple inside, a girl and a boy in their twenties who looked pretty hip.

I was panting and gasping as Lynette played with my pussy. Then all of a sudden she stuck her whole hand in my pussy. "Go ahead! Come for me! Come right now!" she said. And I did. I screamed as I came all over her hand.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed as my pussy clenched and unclenched on her hand. I could feel the seat getting wetter and wetter under me. All of a sudden the young guys to our left started to applaud. The couple on the other side of us were smiling and looked amused. I blushed bright red.

"Very impressive," said Lynette. She pulled her hand out of my pussy, took my face in both hands and gave me a great big kiss. "You're mine now, pretty Brandi. You're my own little sex slave."

"Oh, God, yes," I replied. "I'm all yours. I really am." She put the car in gear and we drove downhill to town and to her house.

We kept seeing each several times a week. After about two months I moved out of my uncle's house and in with Lynette. There were a lot of changes in my life. She made me give up my cleaning business, especially the part that I did for my uncle's "special" clients. She didn't like the "special" part at all. She made me spend a lot more time studying, and my grades started to go up.

I was her little slave, so I did almost all the household chores, but she did all the cooking. "I'm not going to let the fact you don't know your way around a kitchen spoil a perfectly good relationship," she told me with a smile the first day I moved in.

She wanted me all to herself, though. Don't get me wrong, it was hot. We slept together every night and we had sex a lot, and not always at night. I got to know her pussy really, really well. I think she got to know mine, too. We spent a lot of time cuddling and crawling all over each other.

But I started to miss Cassie and Jack and all my other friends. It was cool doing chores for Lynette, and it was sexy, too, because I could think of myself as her little slave girl while I did them. But at the same time it was kind of boring. I missed not having to come home right after class and not having anybody besides Lynette to really talk to. I missed my cleaning business too, the legit part of it. I like having my own money.

And I think I was a bad slave, because I missed my girls' pussies and my guys' cocks (and my girls' fake cocks, too!). Lynette was really cool and sexy, but I wanted somebody else to talk to, and I wanted somebody else to play with, too.

I started jilling myself off a lot. I would lie on my bed and take my fingers and play with my titties until I started to get wet. Then I would run my fingers all up and down my slit. I would do my little exercises to squeeze and clench my pussy really hard, and play with my clit at the same time. When I would start to get really hot I would stick as many fingers as I could inside and play with that secret spongy spot inside me, and then I'd squirt all over the bed as I came. Then I'd just lie in my own wet spot and get it all over me.

I never used to do that! There always was a cock or a pussy I could play with before, sometimes more than one, and I didn't have to lie in my own wet spot all by myself. Now Lynette wanted me all to herself! I was alone too much. I'd always clean up after I got done jilling, too, because Lynette didn't like a messy bed.

One day this kind of did me in. I had just finished playing with myself and was wallowing in my own girl come and feeling pretty good when Lynette walked into the bedroom. "What in hell are you doing?" she asked. I could tell she was angry. "What are your doing to my bed!" she yelled. "What's the matter with you!

"Why are you masturbating so much? Don't I give you enough sex? Am I not good enough for you, you little slave brat?"

"I miss my friends," I wailed. "You won't let me see my friends! I love my friends! I don't have anyone else to talk to! I'm going nuts. I can't stand this any more!"

"Well if you can't stand me," Lynette said, "Why don't you just get the hell out of my house? You want to play with all those other people. Well get out!" Go on! Get out!"

So I did. I gathered up all my stuff, and put it in my little car. I called Cassie, and drove over to her dorm and spent the first night there. She just held me and rocked me while I cried all night. After a couple of days, she called Bianca, and Bianca called Jake. Jake let me rent a spare room from him and Sandi, and I started putting my cleaning business back together. This time I didn't bother with my uncle's "special" clients. I was really sad. I lived with Jake and Sandi for close to two months and didn't have sex with either of them the whole time!

One day, Jake came to me and said, "You know, Brandi, Sandi and I hear you sniffling in your room a lot since you moved in here. You're not yourself.

starmanz1
starmanz1
34 Followers