Brandi Gets To A Good Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also I talked to Lynette the other day. She's completely down in the dumps since you left. It's worse than when that South American woman left her. She's completely miserable.

"I think you two still love each other," he said. "I think you need to give each other another chance. Why don't you call her up and see if maybe there's something you two can work out? It makes me sad to see both of you so unhappy."

Then I started crying, but I was sort of happy at the same time, just knowing Lynette still cared. So I gave Jake a big hug and kiss. "I think I'll go on over there and surprise her," I said. "She can't resist this cute little body after all."

So I shoo'ed him out of the room. I dressed up in my sexy yellow little summer dress and put a nice gold chain around my neck. The ornament dips right down between my titties. The dress shows lots of cleavage and lots of leg. I put on a pretty little wristband. I did my makeup just perfect. I didn't have on a bra or panties. I wanted to be totally ready for my Lynette.

Next I drove over to her house. There was a car parked out front that I did not recognize. I tried calling, but her cell phone was off. I called her land line and there was no answer. Something didn't feel right. It didn't feel quite like a boyfriend or a girlfriend was in the house. I don't know why, but it didn't. So I got out and went to the door

I went to use my key, but the door was unlocked. This was really weird! So I went in real quiet like. I heard some noise coming from the direction of the bedroom and then I heard a scream and it didn't sound like a scream where someone was having fun.

This was really bad. I looked around the corner into the bedroom, and Lynette was tied up in the middle of the bed with what looked like twine. She was face down with her ass in the air and this big nasty looking guy was beating on her with a long willow switch. She was bleeding. There were little switch marks all over her body.

She was screaming and she looked really scared. The guy had his pants down and his dick was hard. I ducked back around the corner real quick and dialed 9-1-1. I said "Rape in progress!" and gave the address, and then left the line open. I made sure the front door was open, too.

This was my Lynette the bastard was hurting! I couldn't stand it. So I just ran right into the room and tackled him. He grunted and stumbled, but he didn't go down. Lynette looked around and said, "Brandi!"

"You two know each other, huh?" the guy said. He shoved me off him, and then backhanded me really hard, twice, across the face. When I was down, he kicked me in the ribs really hard, and then again and again. It really hurt and I was woozy. Then he whipped me abunch of times on the back of the legs with the switch he'd been using to beat Lynette.

"Double your pleasure, double your fun" he sang. Then he started whaling on Lynette again. I crawled out of the room while he was doing this. I was really woozy. I saw the door on the hall closet was open and I looked inside. There was a set of golf clubs in there. I remembered Lynette said she'd taken up golf.

For some reason, seeing this made me stronger and made me realize how much I loved her. I grabbed the biggest club out of the bag and got to my feet. I was still woozy, but I tried to walk without making any noise. I staggered back to the bedroom. I saw the guy fling down his switch and stroke his nasty cock. I knew he was going to rape her now.

At this point I just gathered up all my strength and whanged the golf club across the back of his head as hard as I could. I was really shocked when he went down like a rock. "Ohh Brandi!" Lynette said. "Thank you!" I tried to go over to the bed to untie her, but I took two steps, and collapsed flat on the ground.

"Brandi! Oh no!" I heard Lynette yell. Then I heard a lot of noise and cop sounds in the house. After that I was out like a light and didn't hear or see anything at all.

I felt something. A hand was caressing my face. There was a tube going up my nose. There was a catheter in my pee hole. There were IV's in my arms. But there was that nice nice hand stroking my face. Real slowly I opened my eyes. It was Lynette's hand

Her face was real close to mine, and when she saw my eyes open up she gave me a real big, but real gentle kiss. She looked at me and smiled. "I've brought you a surprise, Brandi," she said.

She stood aside, and there was Cassie and Jack and Sandi and Bianca and Jake, and they were all smiling. "Welcome back to the world of the living, brave girl," said Cassie. "Lynette told us all about what you did."

Lynette looked back at me and smiled. "You're not just my girl, and my slave any more, Brandi," she said. "You're my hero now. And because you're my hero and you saved my life, you deserve to have all of us."

At this she smiled at the other five. "You can come and move back in with me, and still play with all your friends, but only on one condition."

"What is it Lynette?" I breathed.

"You can only play with your friends when you live with me if they are my friends, too, and I get to have my own share." With that she marched right over to Cassie and gave her a long kiss on the lips. Then she turned around and did the same thing with Jack.

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, Lynette" I said. "If I can have you and my friends both, you can have them and they can have you, too! Please take me back!"

"You're so wonderful, Brandi," Lynette said. She ran over and kissed me again, and the other five just applauded. I still was hurting and I wouldn't get out of the hospital for another two days, but I was in heaven now. This was just where I wanted to be.