Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I recovered from my orgasm, I looked over at Dave. "Come on Dave, I got one hole left, use it, fuck my mouth," I cried out.

Dave got up on the couch and brought his cock up to my lips. I opened my mouth for him and he slid it in. The taste of my pussy and ass on his cock inflamed my senses. Dave held my head as he fucked his cock back and forth in my mouth like it was a pussy. The earlier fucking and sucking had dull the guys sensitivity and they were able to fuck for a long time. I had numerous orgasms as they continued to plow their cocks in and out of my holes.

Tommy was the first one of them to cum. He pushed hard into my pussy and he fired off several spurts of warm deep inside me. Dave came next. He held just the head of his cock in my mouth as he shot a long stream of seamen down my throat. When he pulled out a second long stream landed on my face and dripped down onto my tits. He pushed his cock back into my mouth and I was able to swallow the rest of his load and suck him clean.

After Tommy and Dave moved away from me, Eric rolled us over with his cock still buried in my ass. I was kneeling faced down on the couch with my ass in the air. Eric began forcefully slamming his cock in and out of my ass. He hadn't cum in a while and balls must have been full. When he did cum, he fired a massive load that fill my ass and leaked out around his cock. He held his cock in my ass until it began to soften. When he pulled his cock out of my ass and a river of cum flowed down the back of my legs.

I looked over at Roxanne. She was kneeling astride Travis while Jason was fucking her from behind. Justin was kneeling next to her feeding her his cock. I guess she liked getting all her holes filled too. The guys were panting and moaning, I guess they were close to cumming too. Eric and I rolled over so that he was lying on his side with his back against the couch. I was lying on my side with my back against Eric. He reached around me and caressed my body, pinching and pulling my nipples then sliding his hand down to my pussy. We laid there watching Roxanne get triple fucked until everyone cried out that they were cumming. Roxanne trembled and shook as the guys started shooting their loads into her. They collapsed in a pile of panting, moaning bodies on the ottoman.

We all lay around under the lanai recovering and catching our breath. Tommy went behind the bar and made drinks for everyone. Roxanne came over to the couch and sat down by Eric and me.

"Well Brandi, are you having a good time? Are you getting lots of cock?" She asked.

"Oh god yes, it's been wonderful. Do you get treated like this all the time?" I asked.

"Sometimes...it's usually not this many at one time. Eric said you're flying home tonight. What time do you have to leave?" She asked.

"My flight's around eight thirty, what time is it now?" I asked.

"It's four o'clock," she answered.

"Great, I got at least two hours if anyone is ready to go again," I said.

"I don't know about the guys but I want to, if you do," she said.

"Fuck yeah, I'm dying to clean all that cum out of your pussy and ass," I said as I rolled over and stood up.

I put my hand out and helped Roxanne stand up. We moved over to the ottoman. The guys cleared off and sat on the couches and chairs watching us. I fell back on the ottoman, pulling Roxanne on top of me. We started kissing before my back hit the ottoman. We kissed, stroked, fondled and rolled each other around and soon we were locked in a passionate sixty-nine. I was on top of Roxanne licking and sucking her pussy as she did the same to me. The guys started getting antsy and were making suggestions about wanting to fuck us again but Roxanne told them to hold off. It was funny to see her control the guys. I guess it was the power of her lovely pussy on display.

Roxanne and I licked and sucked each other through a couple of orgasms before we broke our embrace. She turned herself around and we held each other, enjoying the aftermath of our lovemaking. Several of the guys gathered around us and began caressing and stroking our bodies.

"Brandi, thank you, that was wonderful, let me give you a special treat I enjoy with the guys sometimes. What do you say guys, how about you guys run a train on Brandi?" Roxanne asked.

The guys responded with a chorus of yeahs, fuck yeahs, and all rights.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You'll find out. If you really love cock, you'll love this," Roxanne answered.

She told me to move to the edge of the ottoman. I moved over and sat on the edge of the ottoman. Roxanne sat down next to me. The guys got off the ottoman and either stood around or sat on the couches.

"Lay back and enjoy this Brandi, I'll do the work," She said.

I lay back, propped up on my elbows. Justin and Travis came up and stood in front of her. She started stroking and sucking their cocks. Justin was the first to get hard and he moved over between my legs. He leaned over me and lined his cock up with my pussy. He pushed forward and he easily slid into my well used hole. I fell back on the ottoman as Justin leaned in further and began stroking his cock in and out of my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him tight against my body. Justin began driving his cock into my body. Over and over he grinded his pubic bone against my clit and soon he had me panting and moaning as I came all over his cock. All the earlier fucking and sucking must have dulled his sensitivity because he lasted a long time. I was on verge of cumming a second time when I felt his body stiffen and he fired several spurts of cum into my pussy.

Justin had barely pulled his cock out of my pussy when Travis moved right in his place. Travis slid one arm under one of my legs and held his cock in the other. He pushed the head of his cock into my pussy and then slid his arm under my other leg. He held his arms behind my knees and pushed his cock all the way into my pussy. Once inside of me, Travis began forcefully fucking me. I glanced over at Roxanne and saw that Dave and Tommy were in front of her. She was busy sucking and stroking their cocks. Travis kept on fucking me, slamming me so hard that his balls banged off my ass with each stroke. I began moaning and groaning as I felt my approaching orgasm overtake my senses. Travis never slowed down as my body shook and trembled when I came. He kept driving into me with the same steady pace. After my orgasm, I went back to grinding my body against him. He didn't last long after that, his body stiffened and he fired more cum into my pussy. So much that it started to leak out and slid down past my asshole.

When Travis finished cumming he pulled out of me, a bigger stream of their combined cum leaked out. Within seconds, Tommy was between my legs holding his hard cock. It was wet with Roxanne's saliva. Before I could drop my legs he hooked his elbows behind my knees, lined his cock up with my cum filled pussy and easily pushed in. Tommy leaned forward and began driving his cock into me. Over and over he slammed into me. He fucked me through two wonderful orgasms before he groaned and cried out that he was cumming. He fired another load of warm cum deep in my pussy.

As soon as Tommy pulled out Dave replaced him. Dave pushed my legs up and rested them on his shoulders. Roxanne was now sucking and stroking Eric and Jason, the last two studs, with the biggest cocks. Dave's cock easily slid into my well used pussy. Once he was firmly embedded, he began driving his cock into me. There was so much cum and pussy juice in my cunt that it squirted out with each powerful stroke. Dave leaned over me, pushing my thighs against my chest and began power fucking my pussy. We came at the same time. My body stiffened as my pussy shuddered around his cock. This must have drove Dave over the edge. He slammed into me and held himself still as his cock shot spurt after spurt of cum into my pussy.

Eric got up onto the ottoman while Jason stood next to it. Eric moved around to kneel by my head. He grabbed hold of my ankles and held them up as Tommy pulled his cock out of my pussy. Eric pulled my ankles apart and back over my head until my toes touch the ottoman. Jason stepped onto the ottoman and put his shins against my back. That and Eric's hands holding down my ankles had me completely bent over with my shoulders pinned to the ottoman and my ass and pussy up in the air. Jason squatted over my exposed holes. He rubbed the head of his cock through the lips of my pussy before sliding it in. As he pushed his cock inside me, it forced more of the previous loads of cum out. The cum ran down my front, in between my tits and came to rest in the notch in my neck. Each time Jason drove into my pussy, more cum squirted out. I milked his cock with the muscles in my pussy, trying to get him to cum.

"Holy shit bro, you gotta feel her pussy. It's like she's stroking me with her pussy. You're right man, she's fuckin amazing," Jason exclaimed.

"I told you bro, she fucking great, but watch this," Eric said as he took his hand and began rubbing my clit.

Over and over Jason slammed his cock into my pussy as Eric rubbed my clit. The combination of pleasure drove me over the edge. I groaned and cried out as my pussy squirted and a mind blowing orgasm wracked my body.

When my breathing returned to normal and my mind cleared, I felt Jason rotate around with his cock still buried in my pussy. Now he was standing over my head holding my ass up in the air. Eric had removed his hand from my clit but now I felt a hand caressing my asshole. Slippery wet fingers slipped in and out of my anus.

"Brandi, do you want to get double fucked again," Eric asked.

I was exhausted, my pussy and ass were sore. I had been fucking all day long. I felt like I had had ten feet of cock shoved in my holes. What else could I do but cry out, "Yes, oh god, yes fuck me."

I felt Eric stand up behind me. He drizzled some lube onto my asshole and worked it in with his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and began working his cock in their place. Once he was deep in my ass Eric and Jason began fucking me for all they were worth. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had. My pussy juice flowed freely down my abdomen and between my tits. Jason came first; he pumped a massive load of cum deep in my pussy. He held his cock inside me until Eric came a few minutes later. Eric moaned, groaned and cried out, almost as if in pain when pulled his cock from my ass.

"Oh fuck, Brandi you wore me out. I'm done. I'm fucked out. I've been fucking you all day long. I don't think I can cum again," He said.

Eric gently held my legs as he lowered then to the ottoman. He stepped of the ottoman and stood over me. I pulled his face down to my lips and gave him a passionate tongue filled kiss.

"Don't worry baby, I never had a guy fuck as much as you did. You gave me so much pleasure, I just hope you're free the next time I'm in Miami," I said when I broke the kiss.

Eric kissed me again, slowly stood up. "Fuck yeah, anytime you come back," He said with a laugh.

I looked over at Roxanne. She was on the couch being triple teamed by Justin, Travis and Tommy. She was sitting on Travis's lap with his cock in her ass while Tommy stood between their legs with his cock in her pussy. Justin stood on the couch so she could suck his cock. The rest of us, Eric, Jason, Dave and I lay around watching them work her over. She cried out that she was cumming and began shaking and shivering. A short time later the guys starting cumming. Justin came first; he held his cock deep in her mouth and cried out that he was cumming. When he pulled out a dribble of cum ran down Roxanne's chin. Tommy pulled out of her pussy and Roxanne got up off of Travis's cock. She knelt down in front of the couch and opened her mouth. Travis and Tommy stood over her stroking their cocks. She reached out; caressing their balls encouraging them to cum. Tommy came first followed by Travis a minute later. Their cum flew all over Roxanne's face and chest but most landed in her mouth. She was a slutty cum cover mess and I thought she looked beautiful. She climbed up on to the ottoman and lay down next to me.

"Well Brandi, are you glad you came here today?" She asked.

"Yeah, fuck yeah," I answered and gave her a kiss on her cum covered lips . Roxanne picked up a towel and wiped her face. She looked over at the guys; they were sitting and lying all over the couches and ottoman.

"What do you say guys, did you have a good time with me and Brandi?" She asked.

The first answer she got was a chorus of yeahs, and fuck yeahs. Then Eric was the first to speak out. "I don't know about anybody else but I'm fucked out," he said.

"Yeah me too," said Travis.

"Yeah, sorry if you ladies are still horny but we got to get going," Justin said.

"I could fuck these ladies again, what about you Tommy?" Jason asked.

"Fuck yeah," Tommy answered.

"Give us a minute to say good bye and then we'll get something going," Roxanne said.

Justin, Travis, and Dave walked over to the outside shower and began rinsing off. Roxanne grabbed my hand and pulled me over by them. We also quickly cleaned off, gave the guys a kiss goodbye and watched them leave.

We went back over to the couches.

"Ok, boys, what are we gonna do now?" Roxanne asked with a laugh.

"Count me out ladies, I'm fucked out," Eric said.

"Ok two of us and two ladies, sounds great," Jason said.

"I've got an idea, how would you guys like to do something nice for our host Roxanne?" I asked.

"Fuck, we'd do anything for her," Tommy said.

"Fuck yeah," Jason added.

"Ok, Roxanne why don't you get the guys hard. I'll be back in a minute," I said.

I walked over to where I had dropped my clothes. I picked up my keys and walked out to the driveway. I hoped Roxanne's neighbor wouldn't call the cops when a naked woman went looking through one of the cars in the driveway. I took one of my suitcases of the car and brought it back into the back yard. When I got back under the liana, Eric was laying back on one of the couches. Tommy and Jason were standing in front of Roxanne. She was sitting on the ottoman, sucking and stroking their cocks.

"Have both of you fucked Roxanne's ass today?" I asked.

"Not yet," Tommy answered.

I went over to Tommy and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Ok. Jason why don't you lie back on the ottoman and let Roxanne ride you. Tommy and I have a treat for her," I said.

"What are you planning?" Roxanne asked a little apprehensively.

"Trust me, you'll love it," I answered.

"Ok, if you say so," Roxanne said still a little apprehensively.

Jason was quick to get on his back. He held his big fat cock straight up in the air. Roxanne climbed on top and knelt over him. She lined his cock up with her pussy and moved her hips down. I watched as his fat cock easily slid into her used pussy. Once he was fully in her, Roxanne started riding up and down on his cock. Tommy and I got on the ottoman on either side of Roxanne and Jason. I told Jason to grab her and pull her cheeks apart. I took the tube of the special lube that Aline and Rene had used on me when they pleasured me with the power balls and squirted some on her ass.

"Oh my god, what is that, it tingles, it feels wonderful," Roxanne moaned.

"It's just the beginning, Roxanne, it gets even better," I whispered into her ear.

Tommy started working his fingers into Roxanne's ass. Once he had two fingers in her, he stretched them apart, widening her asshole. I took the first of the power balls, and pushed it against her asshole. A little more lube and it easily slipped inside her. More lube and Tommy's fingers and the rest of the balls also slipped into her asshole. Jason helped us by slowly and gently working his cock into her pussy. I told Tommy to get up by her face and let her suck his cock for a while.

"Ok, Roxanne everything is ready. You got Jason fucking your pussy. You got a nice cock to suck on and a sex toy in your ass. Are you ready to have a very pleasurable experience?" I asked.

Roxanne took her mouth off of Tommy's cock. "Yes, but these don't feel like normal anal beads. I used anal beads before, are they something different?" She asked.

"Yes they are, just enjoy the experience," I said. "Jason you start fucking, really fucking her."

Jason didn't need to be told twice. He started driving his cock up into her pussy.

I flicked the switch in the remote and the balls in her ass began to vibrate, each one at a different time and different intensity. It looked like Roxanne was zapped with a jolt of electricity. Her body froze for a second and then she began to shake and shudder as she came. I pulled the first ball out of her ass and she came again. As I pulled the next ball out of her ass Roxanne had another orgasm. Tommy had pulled out of her mouth and moved around behind her. When I pulled the last ball out of her, she came again. Tommy moved right in and slipped his cock into her gaping asshole. Jason and Tommy began forcefully slamming their cocks in to her pussy and ass. Roxanne shook and shuddered and appeared to be having numerous orgasms. Jason and Tommy soon cried out that they were cumming. They slammed into her one last time, held themselves still gasping and groaning until they collapsed in a pile of moaning, panting, sweating bodies.

I sat back on the couch and leaned against Eric, happy that I could bring such pleasure to Roxanne. Eric put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Where did you get that toy?" Eric asked.

"Remember that French couple, Aline and Rene," I asked in reply.

"Yeah," he answered.

"They used it on me on Saturday night. I came some much, I passed out for a few minutes," I said.

"God, I'd love to do that with you," He said.

"Me too, next time I'm in Miami," I said as I grabbed his cock. "This is only worn out, not broken, right."

"Fuck, I hope it's not broken," Eric said with a laugh.

"Me too," I said laughing.

Tommy moved off of Roxanne and lay back on the ottoman. Roxanne looked over at me and Eric.

"Oh my god, Brandi, what did you do to me?" she laughingly asked.

I got up off the couch and lay down on the ottoman next to Roxanne.

"It's a little something some friends gave me. Did you like it?" I asked.

"Like it, I fuckin loved it. I never came so much in my life. I thought I was gonna pass out," she said.

"I did, I passed out when they used it on me. I lost count of how many orgasms I had that night," I said.

"Man that was un-fucking believable," Jason chimed in. "I could feel it in Roxanne's pussy, while it was buzzing away in her ass, I could feel it in her pussy."

"Well whatever it is, it's fucking amazing. I'd love to know where to get one," Roxanne said.

"I'm not sure, but I guess I could talk to my friends and see what they say," I said.

We sat around talking for a few minutes but I knew I had to leave soon. Jason and Tommy got up, cleaned up and got dressed. They told me they hoped to see me again; kissed Roxanne and me goodbye and left.

Roxanne suggested that we go inside to clean up. Eric and I picked up his clothes and my bag and follow Roxanne. We went to the master bath and used the shower there. She, Eric and I easily fit in her large shower. All three of were exhausted and sexually drained. We washed each other's bodies and shared some kisses but it wasn't a raw sexual experience. It was more like close friends helping each other. We dried off and got dressed. I felt a little sad that this wonderful day was ending.

"Brandi, I know you have plane to catch, but do you have time for a little dinner with Eric and I?" Roxanne asked.

"I'd love to but I really need to get going. Eric, can I take you back to the hotel for your car?" I asked.