Brandy Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

I did my hair and make-up slightly differently to the way I had done it the previous time, enhancing the difference between Brandy and Kim and having satisfied myself that I'd transformed myself into something that, at least on the outside looked like a demure teen-ager, I went through to the other room and saw that Frank had created an even more realistic setting than the previous time. The room was bigger than the one he'd had before and on one side was one of those white-boards they use at conferences, in front of which was a stand with an overhead projector on it. In the middle of the room was a table and chair, which were obviously meant to again serve as my 'desk', so while he finished sorting out some papers beside the projector, I went to my place and sat down.

He looked up briefly and smiled as he saw me settling myself, then returned to finish what he'd been doing, leaving me sitting there in silence for a few minutes. I wasn't sure just what role he wanted me to play, from the change of name it was clearly not to be a continuation of the previous time so all I could do was wait and see what clues he gave me. But I didn't have to wait long, once he'd finished whatever it was he'd been doing he straightened up and said.

'Again, welcome Kim. I hope you find the lesson as helpful and satisfying as I think Brandy found hers. You are twins aren't you?'

'That's right sir. She's the elder, by about fifteen minutes.' I answered, seeing him smile at my immediate understanding of the scenario he had in mind.

'It's unusual for twins to go to separate schools isn't it?'

He was referring to the uniform of course, the fact that I was wearing something different to the last time, I thought quickly and answered.

'Yes but although we are twins and think very much alike about many things, the course at my school is better than the one running at Brandy's, for what I eventually hope to do.'

'I see. Now, to work. Most pupils that have trouble with this subject do so because they simply don't understand the language being used. That's not surprising really, let me demonstrate what I mean.'

He turned on the projector then walked over to a nearby switch and turned off the main light, leaving the room lit by just a couple of concealed tubes and the projector's beam. On the screen were columns of words and phrases and as I glanced quickly over them I saw what he'd meant - reading across the board, in some of them the words or phrases were different but had similar meanings, in others the same word had quite different meanings written beneath them. Many of the expressions seemed old-fashioned, the sort of things my parents or, grandparents might say, others in the columns on the far right, were far more up to date.

'The word 'gay' is a very good example of what I mean.' he said, pointing to the word and the definition that was written about half way down the left hand column. 'In Charles Dickens' time, late nineteenth century, the word meant 'prostitute' - a gay lady was a 'lady of easy virtue', as they preferred to say, if they even mentioned such a thing of course. Then by the 1920s and 30s it had come to mean fun, which it still does to some extent, 'everyone was feeling really gay and so the party was a great success'. But of course it is now much more commonly accepted as meaning 'homosexual' - if I said to you Kim that everyone at the party was gay, you would put quite a different interpretation on what I meant than your grandparents might.

Do you see what I mean?'

'Oh yes sir. I hadn't known that gay had meant 'prostitute' though.'

'There's no reason why should, unless you read the eighteenth and nineteenth century writers, then you would need to know that or you wouldn't understand what the author meant, you'd have a completely different understanding wouldn't you?'

'Yes sir.'

'So, reading - and understanding what the author means requires an understanding of the language the author is using, not the one we use ourselves today. The words may well be the same but the meanings given to those words have changed in the interim and may now be quite different.'

He went on to explain other, similar changes that had happened to meanings of words and phrases and how others had almost completely disappeared from everyday language and I found myself getting really interested and quite involved in what he was telling me. But as we worked our way down the lists I noticed that towards the bottom of them, below the word 'gay', the words all had sexual connotations and that the right hand column had been left blank.

'We've already covered the word 'gay', now let's see what we can do ourselves, to fill in some of these blank spots.

You'll see how descriptions of parts of the body and various sexual activities have suffered more changes than most other words - as attitudes and moral standards have swung backwards and forwards, sometimes being more free and open, sometimes more puritanical.

Let's start with 'breast' - do you see how the other, more colloquial words used to describe a woman's breast have changed over time?'

'Yes sir. Some of them sound funny.' I answered as I read the words he'd listed in the left-hand and middle columns.

'Yes they do sound funny, but some of them survive, even if in altered forms, 'boobies' and 'titties' for instance, we still use variations of those words, we use 'boobs' and 'tits' don't we.'

'Yes sir.'

'So we can write those two in our right hand column, O.K.?'

'Yes sir.' I replied as he turned to write the words on the board.

'Now, you tell me what word you use most frequently to describe these other parts and actions.'

Of course I had no more idea than he had as to what language a real school-girl would use - but that wasn't the point of the game, the point was to develop a sexy atmosphere between the two of us and as I gave what I thought might be appropriate answers he busily wrote them up on the board. I thought I'd done rather well, the list had grown to be quite long, including things like 'going down on' in place of 'cunnilingus', which I discovered had earlier been called 'gamahauching' and 'butt fucking' for 'anal sex', which earlier had been known simply as the 'forbidden love' - and a whole range of other sexual activities.

I found I was getting increasingly caught-up and genuinely interested in the process, when he suddenly stopped writing and turned around to face me.

'If you don't mind me saying so, you seem to have a remarkable knowledge of these things Kim - for someone as young as you are I mean. Is that usual these days?'

'I think so sir.' I answered, quickly slipping back into my teen-age role and voice. 'Most of my friends would answer the same way, there are a few who are a bit straight-laced but most of us know all about these things.'

'I appreciate that you all cover sex in formal classes these days - but I'm sure many of the things we've written on the board aren't covered in those, you must talk amongst yourselves, with your sister perhaps. Do you discuss these things with her?'

'Sometimes sir.'

'I see. We were discussing relationships during the class I had for her - and in the course of that she admitted that she had been sexually active for some time, that would certainly help to explain things. Do you mind me asking if you are too Kim - sexually active I mean?'

'Sort of - but not to the same extent as Brandy is.'

'May I ask why not?'

'The girls are different at my school, a bit more prim and proper than at Brandy's. It's funny - but the peer-group pressure's quite a bit different.'

'I see. But I imagine that makes things easier for you, Brandy was saying that relationships that involve sex are more difficult to cope with, so with exam results being as important as they are, you must appreciate not having to handle that extra pressure.'

'I wouldn't say that sir. I wouldn't mind having to handle it at all.' I answered with a shy grin.

'By 'handle it' - do you mean a boy's genitals?'

Feigning a sudden attack of embarrassment I looked down as I mumbled an even quieter 'Yes sir, that and other things.'

'Other things? What sort of other things Kim?'

'You know sir, what you did for Brandy.'

'Aah! So, do I understand that Brandy told you everything about what happened between us?'

'Yes sir - well, some of it anyway. We're twins remember, we share most things - or we have up until now.'

'By that I assume you feel you haven't been able to share the same sexual experiences as Brandy has.'

'But I'd like to - at least some of them.'

'Which are they Kim?'

'The best ones sir.'

'And which are they?'

'With you sir.' I whispered.

'I see. So, do I understand that you want to experience something of what Brandy and I did?'

'Yes sir.'

'But Brandy knew me from school, you've never met me before.'

'But I feel I know you well sir, Brandy never stops talking about you - and how she's felt about you, so it's as though I've known you for ages too.'

'And like Brandy you want to extend your sexual experience, with an older man?'

'It's a bit different for me sir. As I said, things are different at my school.'

'You don't mean to say you're still a virgin Kim?'

Even I couldn't pretend that of course, so I answered. 'Not technically sir, there has been one boy - but it was at a party, we'd both had a bit too much to drink and - well it was all over so quickly, I don't remember anything about it at all.

But more importantly, there are things about men that I want to learn - and Brandy said that as you'd been so good with her, she felt sure you'd be the right man to show me.' I added, setting up the scenario I'd had in mind for our time together.

'What sort of things Kim?'

'How best to please a man, sexually I mean. I know what to do, in theory - but I want to be sure that when I meet a boy that I really like a lot, I'll do it well, not just fumble around and hope for the best - if you know what I mean.'

'That's what you meant when you talked about not minding having the opportunity to 'handle it'?'

'Yes sir.'

'I see, you want to 'handle' me - my cock?'

'Yes please sir - and, as I said, other things too.'

'What other things?'

'With my mouth sir.'

'You want to 'go down' on me, give me a 'blow job'?' He asked as he turned and pointed to the words he'd written on the board behind him.

'Yes sir.'

'That's a very exciting thought Kim. But first I need an erection don't I.'

'Yes sir.'

'Any ideas about that?'

'I could handle you sir.'

'Yes you could do that - and I'm sure that would be exciting too. But how about something a little different? To start with anyway.'

'What do you have in mind sir?'

'Well when I was taking Brandy through her lesson she did her best to distract me.'

'I know sir, she told me what she did - and the reaction she got from you.'

'Yes, I'm quite sure she would have Kim. Well, because of the way this class-room is set up, with the light from the projector in my eyes, I haven't been able to see you properly, I don't know if you've been up to similar tricks.'

'I haven't sir - for one thing I've been too interested in what you've been explaining to me.'

'That's very gratifying to hear. But you see Brandy had created a head start for us - unlike that time, right now I'm afraid my poor little cock isn't much to look at. I thought you might like to help me help myself bring it up to a respectable size, before you start your practice I mean.'

'How sir?'

'Well if we changed places, I could look at you, standing in the light from the projector, as you undress I mean. I'm sure that would quickly have the desired result.'

'Nice idea!' I thought to myself, thinking that I would have dressed quite differently, worn my 'stripper's' outfit, if he'd given me a clue about what he'd had in mind - but then realised that of course that would have been out of character for the school-girl he wanted.

'Now sir?' I asked as I got up.

'Why not - just let me get out of my things before you start.' he answered as he began to quickly unbutton and unzip himself.

When he was stripped I saw that his cock wasn't quite as diminutive as he'd made out, it was already partially erect - not yet stiff, but already quite long and fat. Then, as he shifted the table to one side and sat down, I moved round into the beam from the projector.

The brilliance blinded me for a minute or two but as my eyes adjusted to it I found that in fact I could see him reasonably clearly and saw that he had cupped his balls with one hand and made a loose fist around his cock with the other.

Although I've become something of an expert at stripping during the time I've been in the business, I had to remember that for him I was supposed to be an almost virginal seventeen year-old, not an experienced escort-girl, so I made out I was shy and a bit embarrassed by the situation I was in. Standing quite still, with my head lowered, I slowly fumbled with the buttons down the front of my blouse and when I had them all undone I held the bottom edges together, keeping most of my breasts covered but letting him see the cleavage between them. Then, as though unsure what to do next I looked down at my feet and, while still trying to hold my blouse together with one hand, I lifted my foot and struggled to get the shoe off. In doing that I wobbled on one leg, knowing that as I did that and my blouse flapped about, he'd be able to catch a few brief glimpses of my breasts.

As I repeated the same manoeuvre with the other foot a movement caught my eye and sneaking a quick look I saw that his hand was fondling the slowly growing length of his cock - I was starting to get to him with my apparently fumbling performance.

Seeing that, once I had both shoes off I finally let go of my blouse and as I bent to pick them up I heard him give a small sigh as the material swung away, giving him his first, clear view of my breasts and the way the half-bra lifted and presented them for him. Hearing that sound I looked up and saw his hand sliding up and down the length of his rapidly stiffening cock. Then, straightening up again I turned, so I had my back to him and keeping my legs straight, I bent over to put the shoes down beside the bed, knowing very well that in that position the short skirt would have ridden up high enough for him to see my bared bottom.

Turning around to face him again, as I slipped the blouse off my shoulders I saw that his cock had grown even more and that his fingers were toying with the quickly bulging head, lightly slipping over and around it and even in the dim light beyond the projector I could see that the skin had already become taut and glossy. I stood still for a few moments, watching him staring at me, at my breasts.

Then I unzipped the skirt and instead of simply easing it over my hips and letting it drop to the floor, I took it by the hem and slowly lifted it, exposing my thighs, then the small, white triangle that hid my sex and finally pulled it up, right up over my head. Having thrown it carelessly to one side I reached behind my back, unfastened the bra and let it fall from me, then stood there for him to enjoy looking at him for a minute or two before I wriggled my way out of the g-string and, then completely naked, finally moved out of the glare of the light and walked towards him.

'Beautiful, you're quite beautiful - Kim.' he said, his hand continuing to slowly work on the mass of his cock as I approached. I stood immediately in front of him for a few moments, watching his hand stroking up and down the shaft, then moved closer, spread his legs further apart, knelt between them and looked up into his eyes.

'I don't know about that sir - but something seems to have done the trick - it's enormous. I never imagined it could get as big as this.' I said as I reached out and tentatively touched the silky smooth skin of the swollen head with my finger-tips. 'What should I do now sir?' I asked shyly.

'First, make sure you are in a comfortable position, you don't want whatever you are doing to be interrupted by a sudden attack of cramps.'

I had already done that of course but I made a show of re-settling myself then looked up with an attentive expression as he continued. 'Now, slip one hand underneath, so you can fondle my balls - in a little while, as I get more aroused, you'll feel them tightening, when they ride high up beneath the cock that's a sure sign that a man's getting close to his climax.'

As he withdrew his own hand I replaced it with mine, curling my fingers under the swollen sac and gently rolled and fondled the balls inside it. He moaned softly as he felt my light touch then went on. 'Use the other hand to stroke my cock - there are an infinite number of ways of doing that, none of them right or wrong, it just depends on how you and the man are feeling. Sometimes a light touch, sometimes a firm grasp, fast or slow, long pumping motions or little short ones.'

Again I replaced his hand with mine, feeling the hot hardness of his cock as I closed my fingers around the shaft just below the swollen head and slowly slid them down towards its base, feeling it surge within my fingers and seeing his body immediately tense in reaction to the wave of pleasure that I sent coursing through him.

'Don't just stick to the one type of movement.' he said as he cleared his throat. 'Try varying them a bit, watch the man's reaction to what you are doing, that's your best guide.'

'I see - and what about taking it in my mouth? I asked as I tightened my grip a little. Adding, as I began to slide my hand slowly up and down the full length of him. 'I can't wait to try that.'

'Same thing really Kim, men will like you to do that different ways at different times.' he managed to answer in a hoarse voice, as his reaction to what I was doing to his cock grew steadily stronger. 'Sometimes keep your lips tight around just the head of it and sort of bob your mouth up and down, sometimes open right up and take the whole thing as far down your throat as you can manage.'

'And should I make the man come or just use this as a way of getting him fired-up before he actually makes love - I mean, fucks me?' I asked - and, as he answered, slowing then finally stopping my stroking actions, giving it small, encouraging squeezes instead, keeping it hard but reducing the strength of his reactions.

'That depends on the situation Kim - and how you feel too.' he answered. 'You'll just have to use your own judgement about that. But remember that as well as getting a man 'fired-up', as you put it, before having sex - using your mouth is a great way of re-arousing him afterwards, if you fancy a second helping I mean. A lot of men like having their cock sucked when it's still limp, before you've done anything else - and that's especially exciting when the two of you have been resting after having had sex. Just remember to give him sufficient recovery time, don't expect him to be able to get a second erection instantly.'

'How long should I give him?'

I could tell from the tone in his voice that he was having difficulty concentrating on the role he had created for himself - but even though the thrills I had generated for him were making him increasingly tense, he answered. 'I'm afraid that's also impossible to say, it's so variable, from man to man and from day to day - and how fit or tired he is. It depends on how old he is too - younger men generally recover more quickly of course. So many things make a difference - men aren't like women though, they can't just keep going on and on.'

'I understand that.' I said and heard him groan softly as I gently squeezed his balls with one hand and began sliding the other tightly down his shaft again, feeling it throbbing heavily from the fresh blood pulsing up into it as I added. 'It seems a bit unfair really - for both men and women I mean. It can't be very nice getting all steamed-up, only to find that the man is exhausted long before you are - and there must be lots of times when a man really wants to go on, then finds out that he just can't.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers