Brandy Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

After a while, although I tried to grip it tighter, I felt his wilting cock slipping out of me, followed by the messy mixture we'd made with his semen and my vaginal lubricants. 'Lie still, relax, I'll get a cloth and clean us up Frank.' I whispered as I eased myself up and off him.

Having sponged myself I returned and did the same for him and as I could see that he was starting to doze off I kissed his forehead and suggested he sleep for a while, that I'd wake him again a little later. Collecting the clothes I'd discarded earlier I padded back to the bath-room and took my time having a shower and re-doing my hair and make-up in the style I'd previously used in my role as Kim and then put on her uniform.

I had already decided how I was going to start the second half of our time together, remembering something Frank had said during his first meeting with Kim.

'But remember that as well as getting a man 'fired-up', as you put it, before having sex - using your mouth is a great way of re-arousing him afterwards, if you fancy a second helping I mean. A lot of men like having their cock sucked when it's still limp, before you've done anything else - and that's especially exciting when the two of you have been resting after having had sex.'

By the time I was ready he'd had half an hour's sleep and I hoped that plus what I planned to do for him would be enough to get him re-aroused - but there was only way to find out.

When I went back I found him lying on one side and although he grumbled in his sleep I was able to roll him over on to his back without waking him but as I pulled him around on the bed and spread his legs I could tell from the sounds he made that he was slowly beginning to surface. Before he'd fully woken I knelt between his thighs, buried my face in his crotch and took all of him inside my mouth - cock and balls - sucking them, rolling them around with my tongue.

He still smelt of sex - his, mine and ours - strong, pungent and arousing and as I worked on him I recalled the picture his cock had made the last time we had been together, as it erupted, spewing semen over my face and up into my hair. The memories of how good that had looked, how strong and powerful and of the force with which he'd suddenly come reminded me of the first time, when he'd succeeded in getting me to climax too - and somewhere at the back of my mind I must have wondered if he'd be able to do that again. And hoped that he would!

By then he was fully awake, moaning softly as his cock began to respond to the treatment I was giving it and as it slowly refilled he lifted himself, reached down for me and said.

'Turn around, so I can get at your pussy.'

Without releasing his growing cock I did as he'd asked, turning so that I knelt astride his chest, facing away from him, my pussy above his head.

'Ah, Kim!' he sighed as he recognised the tiny g-string covering it. 'I'm pleased to see that you've remembered what I said during our last lesson - about oral stimulation being a very effective way of re-arousing the male. Now let's see how effective it can be on the female.'

As he spoke he pulled the g-string down over my hips and as I balanced myself and lifted one leg so he could get it off me he slipped his hand up between my thighs, gently stroking me with his finger-tips, making me shiver with a mixture of immediate pleasure and anticipation of what was to follow.

'Such a beautiful arse.' he said as he continued stroking me. 'And an even more beautiful pussy.' He added as he pulled me a little further back, lifted his head and kissed it, his lips triggering more shivers of delight.

The next ten minutes or so are a hazy blur, his cock growing steadily bigger and stronger - his hands and tongue stimulating my arse and pussy in turn, rapidly increasing my own level of excitement too.

Then, just as I felt the first small waves of pleasure were about to start rippling through me he pulled himself up from between my legs and as he got off the bed he turned me, so I had my back to him as I knelt on the edge of it.

'I don't want to risk another unexpected climax Kim - and I want to be sure you get some pleasure out of this too.' he said as he guided his swollen cock-head between my thighs and outer pussy-lips.

'I was doing very nicely - thank you, sir.' I answered, then grunted as he pushed himself forwards, his cock thrusting deep inside me. 'But I'm sure you're right. Aaah! This is going to be even better.'

Once right inside me he held himself there and as I pushed myself hard back against him he rocked me backwards and forwards, opening me right up with the mass of his cock-head, re-starting the rippling pleasure-waves that his tongue had created. Then, as he felt my body responding he began to thrust in and out of me, at first using long, slow strokes that intensified the sensations I was experiencing, gradually increasing the speed and force of them as he heard me gasping loudly with pleasure and felt me reacting even more strongly to the quickly growing pressure.

His timing was perfect, just as I felt the first wave surging up from somewhere deep inside, he slipped one hand across the tight curve of my bottom and opened up my arse-hole by forcing his middle finger up inside it and then, in time with his thrusting cock, drove it in and out of me. That added stimulation pushed me up over the top and I heard myself cry out as the first shock-wave of my climax ripped through me, followed by another and another and another as the combination of his cock and probing finger carried me higher and higher.

Then, while I was still gripped by the force of what he'd done for me he leaned forward and said in a surprisingly controlled voice. 'Kim, did you know that anal-sex is one of the oldest - and still most reliable forms of contraception?'

What I was feeling made replying difficult and the effect of it was reflected in the tight rasping sound of my voice as I replied. 'Ugh - I think I remember hearing that - ugh - somewhere sir.'

'What you may not know is that it can also be extremely pleasurable. I think we might finish this particular lesson with a practical demonstration of that - don't you?'

'Yes, sir. Ugh! Yes please sir.' I somehow managed to answer.

Even as I said that I felt him pulling out of my cunt, then his slippery cock-head replacing his finger and although I was still shuddering from the effects of the climax I relaxed as much as I could, to make his entry easier - and that, plus the fact that his cock was so hard and so slippery from the liberal coating of my pussy's juices, meant that he actually had very little trouble getting it past the normally tightly locked muscles.

Our groans blended as he thrust himself forward, the dark, oily passage gripping his cock from end to end each time he paused, then opening a little as he applied more pressure and he forced himself a little deeper. The feel of him entering me by that route re-started the climax I'd been enjoying and when I could tell from his grunt of satisfaction and the feel of his balls jammed hard up against the backs of my thighs that I had taken all of him, I braced myself for the fucking I was about to get - and the way I knew I was going to react to it.

I wasn't disappointed - although he had climaxed only a short while before, the way I had re-aroused him, coupled with the tightness of my arse-hole were sufficiently powerful stimulations to enable him to reach a second - but, as I'd previously hoped, it took him longer to reach it that time, giving me time to really enjoy the mind-blowing sensations his cock produced for me.

Once he'd fully opened me he repeated the pattern he'd followed previously, at first using those slow, powerful strokes, ramming his cock as far inside me as he could get it - then, while continuing to fully plug me each time, very gradually speeding-up his action - which soon had me sobbing in response to the strength of the sensations he was creating for me. Then, even as my own excitement rose to near fever pitch and I began to wonder if he was actually going to achieve a second climax, I felt his hands gripping my hips even more tightly and his pistoning strokes become almost frenzied.

My cry of ecstasy as he brought my own rolling climax to its ultimate crescendo, blended with his gasping grunts as he finally exploded, blasting his semen deep into the bowels of my spasming body and, as he continued to power his cock deep inside me, by the feel of it pumping out even more of it than he had the previous time.

Finally, our senses reeling, totally drained and quite exhausted we fell forwards on to the bed together, his cock, still jerking spasmodically, locked inside my arse and we lay there panting as we waited for our hearts to stop racing and our bodies to recover from the shattering experience we had shared.

Later I had to have a second shower, which Frank also shared with me and we giggled like school-kids as, between soaping and scrubbing we playfully slapped and pinched each other.

I played out Frank's school-girl fantasies for many months - and, as you can tell, actually enjoyed being with him. I enjoyed his mind as well as his body and although he always wanted the same basic scenario he managed to come up with a fresh idea for every one of our sessions. He had me act out being both girls a couple more times but we found things really went very much better when I stuck to being either one or the other. Although I could play the part of whichever girl he preferred I found it difficult to convincingly switch from one to the other during the one session and Frank admitted that playing-out his own fantasies was more satisfactory that way too.

Not that I relied on Frank to provide all the imaginative input, as I got to know him even better I started anticipating things, coming up with ideas of my own that I thought would interest and excite him - and I was rarely wrong. When he rang to make a booking I let him choose which of the two school-girls he wanted me to be, once I knew that I could judge what kind of a mood he was in, if he asked me to be Kim I knew he wanted to be the dominant partner, if he chose Brandy then he'd enjoy having me coming on to him more strongly.

Once, when I was being Kim, I really played-up during the opening class-room part and managed to get him genuinely cross with me, just when he was about to actually lose his temper I sort of apologised and said I knew I deserved to be chastised for my behaviour. He suddenly realised what I had been up to, reverted to his school-teacher role and asked which I would prefer as punishment, a written assignment or a spanking. Naturally I chose the latter, in a suitably subdued voice of course - and when he had me lie across his knee for the smacking, pulled my skirt up and found that I didn't even have my usual g-string on, I felt his cock almost immediately surge up to a full sized erection. That got us both off to a really good start and the enthusiastic fucking he gave me afterwards more than made up for the slight soreness his hands gave my bottom.

On one of the days he had asked for Brandy to visit I left the uniform off, went in street gear - really tarty stuff, fish-net stockings, skimpy, black underwear, a short, tight skirt and a top with a really plunging neck-line. I looked so much like what every man thinks a prostitute looks like that I had to wear a top-coat over it to get into the hotel. When I got up to his room and took it off to let him see what I was wearing underneath it his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I explained that as it was end of term we had had a party - a 'sluts and pro's' party - and that I hadn't had time to change before coming to his lesson. He tried starting off with his usual little class-room scene but the way I was dressed was just too much for him and it was only a matter of minutes before we were fucking each other instead.

Between the two of us we came up with all sorts of ideas and had some really great times together - and in my heart I'll probably always have a bit of a soft spot for my favourite school-teacher!

TO BE CONTINUED

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers