Brandy's Family Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing this Vicki aggressively continued her assault on Brandy's clit. Brandy arched her back and screamed, "Oh! Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" Shaking as an intense orgasm took hold of her.

Brandy felt so warm inside and saw stars when she finally opened her eyes. The next thing she saw, was her aunt, with her panties off, straddle her face. She looked down at Brandy, "lick your lips for me." Brandy obediently moistened her lips, slowly running her tongue across them. Vicki had to smile at just how submissive her niece had turned out to be. She lowered herself towards Brandy face. "Now lick my lips." Timidly Brandy stuck her tongue back out and ran it up and down her aunts pussy.

Brandy was surprised to learn that she didn't mind the taste of her aunt. She had never been this intimate with a woman before, but she tried to mimic what her aunt had done to her. Vicki pulled herself open, exposing herself to Brandy's tongue. "That a girl, keep licking baby." Vicki clutched at her breast with one hand took Brandy's head with the other, forcing her against her pussy. Vicki was so turned on, straddling her nieces face, its didn't take long for her to enjoy her own orgasm. "I'm cumming baby," she groaned.

While Brandy tried to catch her breath and wipe her mouth, Vicki reached into bag near the bed. She pulled out the other item from their shopping trip, a strap-on dildo. Brandy panicked when she saw all nine inches of it pointing at her, from between her aunt's legs.

"Roll over and get on all fours my pet. Show me that delicious little ass."

Brandy did as she was told, but looked over her shoulder with fear in her eyes. While Vicki's eyes were focused on the single greatest object of her lust. It stuck up and out teasingly, completely round and firm.

"What are you going to do to me mistress?"

Brandy's tiny pink asshole was in full view and Vicki couldn't resist leaning in and gently teasing it with her tongue.

"Oh my!" This sensation was both strange and wonderful to Brandy.

Brandy was trembling as she was introduced to pleasures she had never known. "Now just relax my pet, you need a good fucking and your mistress is going to give it to you." Vicki gripped her nieces slender waist and positioned the tip of the dildo at her pussy, penetrating the petite princess.

"Oh no! Please mistress, it's too big for me."

But Vicki was not to be deterred, she eased the tip of it into Brandy's tight teen pussy. Once Vicki felt she had accepted her fate, she began feeding the rest of it into her.

Brandy squealed as her aunt began to ride her, forcing the dildo in and out, deeper and deeper. Vicki loved the feeling of completely dominating her niece and watching as any pain was slowly turning into pleasure for her. Vicki also enjoyed the sight of the round bubble-butt bouncing, as it absorbed each thrust. She decided that some verbal teasing was also in order.

She slapped Brandy's behind. "Look at that naughty ass! Only a naughty little slave girl would shake her ass like that. You love wiggling your ass for me, don't you?"

"Oh, yes mistress."

Vicki stopped thrusting, but continued her verbal assault. "You're going to have to move that ass if you want to cum. Are you going to cum for me baby?" Brandy began grinding herself on the dildo without hesitation. Her bum slapping back against her aunt.

"Cum for your mistress. Show me who that naughty little ass belongs to."

Brandy clenched her ass cheeks, seizing the silicone rod as she came on it. "Oh! Oh! My naughty little ass belongs to you! Oh! Oh!"

Brandy screamed and her body went rigid. It resembled a seizure, from where Vicki knelt behind her.

Once it passed Brandy slumped down on the bed and her aunt allowed the didlo to slide from her. Vicki held Brandy tight as she trembled, recovering from her second powerful orgasm. Exhausted, she eventually fell fast asleep in Vicki's arms.

Brandy's erotic dreams continued that night, but they were nothing compared to the real life experiences at her family reunion.

12