Brandy's Family Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy had such a small waist and a flat tummy and yet her ass was so generous. And right now it was giving Jack a hard on. He whistled crassly as she turned, causing Brandy to blush.

"Why so shy? You strut around the beach in not much more."

Brandy could only shrug her shoulders. "Because you are so mad at me, I guess."

"Because you are so naughty. Do you know what happens to naughty little girls?" Brandy shook her head no.

"They get spanked," he said. Brandy finally looked up and met his stare, in disbelief.

"Across my lap. Now!" He barked.

She knew that it was wrong, but she was desperate to somehow make amends. So she positioned herself across her grandfather. Feeling so vulnerable, with her barely covered bum completely at her grandfather's mercy. "Please don't spank me Papa Jack."

"Look at that ass. Look at it!" He whispered.

Brandy looked over her shoulder, first at her grandfather, and then at her exposed rear end. She knew she had a great bum; she caught people looking at it constantly. She also had to admit that she used it and her other assets to get what she wanted sometimes.

"You like showing that ass off, don't you?" Jack asked, as he lifted the sheer skirt of the babydoll.

"No, Papa Jack..."

Spank!

Jack slapped his hand down on Brandy's behind.

"Ow! Yes, Papa Jack. I like to show it off."

"Were you a naughty little girl today?"

Spank!

He delivered a second stinging blow.

"Ow! Yes, Papa Jack. I was naughty."

"Now, apologize to your grandfather."

Spank!

Jack grinned as Brandy's round ass quivered with each slap.

"Ow! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Are you going to be a good little girl now and do as you're told?"

"Yes! Yes, I'll be good, I promise."

Jack didn't want to leave any kind of mark, on something so perfect, so he stopped the spanking and began massaging her perfectly round ass. It felt so good, the soft, tender teenage skin. He was enjoying the feel and watching how Brandy squirmed on his lap. He began caressing playing with the thin strip of material that sat between her ass cheeks. Pulling it back and forth and then up and into Brandy's ass. It made her squeal.

"Please, no..."

Jack let her sit up, on his lap and wiped a tear from her eye. Brandy felt grateful that the spanking had stopped, she also felt an erection pressing on her.

"Do you know what that is? Your naughty little bum did that to me."

She stared back at him confused and frightened. "Do you forgive me Papa Jack?"

"Give me a kiss." Brandy leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"No, I want a big girl kiss. Don't make me call your father."

With a hand behind her head, Jack brought her face to his and forced a kiss on her lips. Brandy started to protest, but before she could get a word out, she got her grandfathers tongue forced in.

Her grandfather kissed her passionately, while his old-calloused hands discovered her young, ripe body. Everything he touched, felt soft and warm. All of his aches and pains, both physical and emotional, from his long life, seemed to melt away. This was going to be the last great experience of his life and was going to enjoy it to the fullest, no matter what.

The kiss left Brandy breathless and slightly sickened from the whiskey smell of his breath. Jack fixated on Brandy's perky breasts, squeezing them while Brandy pleaded with him. "Uh, please don't tell Daddy. Please Papa Jack, I'm begging you."

"We'll see. Beg me the way a naughty girl, like you, begs...get on your knees."

When Brandy's only reaction was to look at her grandfather is disbelief, Jack picked up his cell and pretended to make a call, in an exaggerated way..."Hello son, I thought I should call and tell you what a naughty little girl Brandy has been."

"Please don't. Please!" Brandy panicked and sank to her knees, between his legs.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

"Now beg!" He commanded.

"Please Papa Jack, please forgive me. Don't tell Daddy what I did."

"Do you promise to be a good little girl?"

"Yes! Yes, I'll be good. I'll be what ever you want."

Jack took his cock out of his shorts. Brandy cringed at the sight of it as well as what it implied. It was long, wrinkled and had an unusually bulbous head. Below it hung a pair of saggy balls. Jack rubbed his cock along her cheek and across her full lips. "So soft..."

"No. Please..."

"Do you want me to forgive you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Well, for blowing me off today, you are gonna have to blow me."

Reluctantly, Brandy opened her mouth slightly allowing her grandfather to feed the purple cock head into her mouth. Timidly, Brandy sucked on the head like it was a lollipop; the teasing was driving Jack wild.

"Now, that's a good girl," he encouraged her.

Brandy responded to his praise by sliding the length of it in an out of her mouth.

Jack laughed as Brandy made gurgling sounds, trying to accommodate the growing girth of her grandfather's cock in her mouth.

"That's my girl." Jack smiled, savoring he sight of his beautiful, 19-year old granddaughter with a mouth full of cock. Keeping a hand on the back of her head, Jack reached for his drink and took another gulp.

Brandy continued to make love to her grandfathers cock with her mouth. She was now fully committed to making him cum. She knew it was wrong, but if that was what it would take to get out of this situation, she would do it. On some level, she actually felt like she owed her grandfather something.

Lick my balls. Brandy paused, having never heard that before. Timidly, she began bathing them with her tongue and then took one ball and began sucking on it. She made love to her grandfather's genitals with her mouth.

"Oh yeah! Yeah, that's it." He groaned.

Brandy began running her tongue from his balls up the length of her grandfathers shaft.

"Now put it back in your mouth baby."

Brandy wrapped her small hands around the cock and began sliding it in and out.

"What a good little cock sucker."

Jack felt he was about to cum, the sensation made him feel more alive than he had in years.

"Such a naughty little girl." He groaned.

Jack put his hand on her head are forced himself as deep as he could, causing Brandy to gag a little and receive her grandfathers forgiveness in the form of a mouthful of cum. "Ugh!"

They both were silent and tried to catch their breadth. Jack handed Brandy his glass so she could wash the taste of cum out of her mouth. Brandy took a sip, but winced at its taste.

"May I go now Papa Jack?"

Jack wasn't ready for this to end. "I don't think you have been punished quite enough yet young lady."

"What?!?"

"Get me hard again."

Brandy wasn't sure what to do. Again Jack picked up the phone, but this time he actually dialed.

He wouldn't really call Daddy, would he? Brandy wondered.

"Hi son, it's Dad."

Brandy decided she needed to do something fast, so she peeled the babydoll off and let it fall to the floor. Standing before her grandfather in only a thong, she turned her back on him and bent over slightly. She playfully teased at pulling the thong down, wiggling her ass back and forth and hoped she was doing enough to appease her grandfather.

Brandy listened in fear to the conversation; her grandfather seemed to just be making small talk.

She turned back towards Jack, reached for her breasts and began caressing them. Brandy had the perkiest breasts Jack had ever seen. They were round and sat up proudly on her chest. Brandy made a show of it, by gently massaging them at first. Then pushing them together and squeezing the firm flesh. She wet her fingers in her mouth and bathed her nipples in her own saliva. Brandy's brown nipples responded by getting darker and firmer as she played with herself.

Her performance got her grandfather's attention; he continued carrying on a detached conversation with his son, while he leered at his granddaughter.

"Brandy?" She froze as her name was spoken.

"Yeah, she is doing great. Just great." He smiled.

Relieved, she reached down between her legs and eased her hand into her panties. Brandy found that she was in fact getting turned on touching herself. Her other hand moved to her face, touched her lips and then she began sucking her thumb, in a child-like manner. This display made Jack sit up and beam with a twisted form of pride.

She continued to suck, while her grandfather spoke on the phone to her father. "Yes, I am keeping an eye on her. I have had my eye on her since she got here."

Brandy did her best little girl act for her grandfather's enjoyment. He felt himself getting aroused and helped matters by jerking off.

Jack pulled her to him and put her small hands on his growing cock. Brandy kneeled and began playing with it, like a child with a new toy. Jack took his free hand and caressed Brandy's face, sliding his thumb into her mouth now, which she obediently sucked.

She stared intently at her grandfather, hanging on each word, praying he would not expose her.

"Hold on a moment son." He placed the phone down on the couch.

"Get up here...I can't wait."

As Brandy stood up, her grandfather pulled her panties down. Brandy was afraid of what he wanted, but was even more afraid of her father finding out. She offered little resistance as her grandfather helped her straddle him.

Brandy looked down at her body and watched in horror as her grandfather positioned his now fully erect cock at her pussy. He lowered her towards his old, but very erect cock.

"Papa Jack, please don't," she whispered.

But Jack was not to be denied, forcing her down on it.

"Oh! Oh my god!" Brandy felt every inch of the old cock she had sucked penetrate and fill her.

Brandy writhed on her grandfather's lap, struggling to get away and to not lose herself to her growing arousal, but Jack refused to let her go.

Savoring the sensation of her warm, wet pussy, he reached for the phone. "Hang on son, someone just walked in, someone that wants to say hello."

Jack handed the phone to Brandy and wrapped his old hands around her waist. He began forcing her up and down on his shaft. Brandy's pigtails swayed and her breasts bounced freely as she struggled to conceal the fact that she was being fucked by her grandfather.

"Hi. Hi Daddy."

Brandy's firm, young, ass was a stark contrast to the old, wrinkled skin of her grandfather. The impact of her firm, fleshy ass impacting her grandfather's lap filled the room with a soft slapping sound.

"Damn, what a tight little pussy," Jack sneered.

This had to be the most perverse situation Brandy had ever found herself in. She listened as her father asked her questions about the reunion. Brandy tried to keep her answers short.

"Are you having fun princess?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"I think its great that you and grandpa are spending time together. It means a lot to him."

"I know, Daddy."

Jack was bouncing Brandy hard up and down on his cock, grinning at the predicament she was in. Reaching back, he cupped her firm ass in his hands. He squeezed the firm flesh, then let his finger stray towards her asshole. Gently he eased it inside of his granddaughter. Brandy was finding it harder and harder to conceal what was happening to her. But hearing her father's voice while her grandfather used her like some kind of sex toy was wilder than anything she ever dreamed of. They were the two men she loved most in the world, the two men who had always protected her and now she was sharing something so intimate, so personal and so perverse with them.

"Daddy, I love you. I love you so much," she squealed.

Before her father could respond she said, "I'll call you back later, I really need to go."

Brandy clicked off the phone and let it drop to the couch beside them. At last she was free to reveal the feelings she was experiencing.

Jack took hold of Brandy's face and looked her in the eye. "Who's little girl are you?"

"I'm yours. I'm your little girl." She said breathlessly.

Jack forced another kiss on her. Even though Brandy didn't kiss him back, she didn't try to fend him off this time. She allowed his whiskey soaked tongue to invade her mouth.

Jack could feel her twisting her hips and tightening up on his cock, so he aggressively rammed it deep into her.

"Papa Jack, I'm gonna cum. Your little girl is gonna cum."

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Brandy began trembling as she was seized by an orgasm. Jack held her tight, keeping his cock buried deep inside her.

Brandy shuddered as the orgasm subsided. Her body went limp, like a rag doll, one that Jack was not finished playing with.

"Now get on all fours and show me that naughty little ass."

Brandy complied and looked anxiously over her shoulder as her grandfather stroked his cock and admired the view.

Brandy looked amazing in this position, with her back arched and her ass in the air. Submissively surrendering herself to her grandfather.

"Look at that ass," he marveled again.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me."

Brandy felt helpless and obeyed his command. Exposing her most private parts to her grandfather who was now drunk with power and lust.

Jack's cock was coated in Brandy's juices and he began rubbing it along her ass. He paused at her asshole and teased it with the tip of his cock.

"I think you owe me something very special Brandy."

"Please no, not there Papa Jack. Please, I'm begging you."

"Oh! Oh no, it's too big." Brandy helplessly whispered.

"Show me just how naughty you can really be."

Brandy whimpered as the bulbous head of her grandfather's cock penetrated her tight ass.

"Oh, oh my god. It's in, it's really in!" She cried.

Jack savored the feeling of his cock head being squeezed within the warm confines of his granddaughter's ass. It also gave Brandy a moment to get used to the feeling. He then began slowly easing the length of his well-traveled cock into her virgin territory.

Brandy felt so helpless. Her grandfather's full length was now buried deep inside of her.

"You like it, don't you baby?" He taunted, as he began working his cock in and out.

Brandy had never felt so violated before. The initial pain subsided and Brandy felt it was a strange, but not unpleasant feeling.

"Yes! Oh yes! You're in my ass and I love it!" She squealed.

Brandy looked up and in a mirror across the room, could see her grandfather smiling wickedly, as he fucked her in the ass. The sight disgusted her, but the feeling of being so completely dominated like never before was electric to her.

She began grunting like an animal as her grandfather playfully slapped her ass, while he rode it.

"Fuck me Papa Jack! Fuck your little girl in the ass!"

Jack couldn't last long hearing those words from his granddaughter.

"Oh yeah! Here is comes baby, here is comes!"

"Ugh!"

Jack began pumping his load into her, which didn't feel nearly as bad to Brandy as hearing him speak afterward.

As his cock finally eased out, he chuckled and slapped Brandy's backside. "What a great piece of ass you are. I should have got my hands on you the first day of the reunion."

He slapped her ass a final time as if to say, I'm finished, you can go now.

Jack got up and poured himself another drink, while Brandy tried to regain her composure.

As she began collecting her belongings, her grandfather said, "I'll see you tomorrow, at the dock. We are going out on the boat and wear that pink and white bikini for me...you know, the one that comes off easily."

Brandy's only response was to silently nod and then leave.

Back in her cabin, Brandy laid down on her bed and cried. She checked her phone, there were still no messages from Scott. But there was one from her friend Lauren, talking about classes she was taking and making a final plea for Brandy to join her at college.

Brandy got up, took a shower and began quickly packing her suitcase. She dressed herself in a comfy pant and hoodie set and a baseball hat. It was almost as if she was trying to disguise herself.

Under the cover of night, Brandy made her way to the parking area. She threw her suitcase into the backseat of her car and then ran to her Aunt Vicki's cabin. She slid a small white envelope, with a note in it, under the door and returned to her car.

Brandy drove off into the night. After a few miles, before she was about to get on the highway, she pulled over and picked up her cell phone.

"Hi Daddy."

"Sorry about earlier. Yeah, I'm fine. I'm coming home."

"Daddy, I want to go to Trinity College, with Lauren. I know its short notice, but I bet I can still get in."

"Are you sure Daddy?"

"I'll come home as much as I can and I want you to visit me whenever you can. It'll be great, I can show you around campus..."

Her father reassured her that everything was fine, so Brandy calmed down.

"Ok, I'll be careful. I love you too Daddy. See you soon."

Click.

A few hours away, at their home, Brandy's father placed the phone down. He walked over to his dresser and picked up a framed photo of his beautiful daughter. The 8x10 image showed Brandy wearing a lovely yellow sundress and a bright smile. She was looking up at the camera with her big brown eyes. The angle revealed a hint of cleavage below. He ran his hand slowly across the image and then reached down into his boxers and sighed.

"Oh Brandy..."

12