All Comments on 'Breach of Confidentiality Ch. 03'

by ChrystalWynd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not

My cup of tea, didn't find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bimbos Rule!

Love your bimbo tales! Very creative and love that it all happens in the same town/city of Crystalwynd. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
If Only!

This one's a giggle, if only it were true, there would be a lot of "Blondes" about.

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeover 13 years ago
Awesome work.

Sad to see you've only gotten three comments...

At any rate, you write really well and really hot.

More like this - we need more stories of this quality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story

Hope to more like this!

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Michelle is one smart Bimbo!

Michelle got turned into a blonde bimbo because she couldn't keep her mouth shut.The company that braincontrolled her fired her because of it.Two other companies fired also Her head was still smart but what came out was giggles and bimboese.She also got larger and more sensitive tits and could only cum when she finished fucking or sucking someone.She finally could only get a job as a stripper!She was so good at fucking and sucking and licking that the the strip joint did a whole lot more buisness.Now sex is her only passtime!

MrsLittleMrsLittleabout 7 years ago
MORE!!!!

Wow!!! Just wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice story like always

Live your stories! Very funny. In a sadistic way I would love to see one of the victims take revenge on the company. Not to violent but enough non-con, and maybe some Bimbofication... oh I know maybe some past victims manage to frame and Bimbofy a few of your older company characters who recruit inocents, host the show and what not....then get caught and the all live the bimbo life together with a parting shot of sarcastic reasurance from old bimbo to new?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous