Break Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can't you do, my black stud? I want you to take me. Right here, right now."

"Heh, hold your horses. I'll open up all your holes in good time. But right now...let's see what's on TV," Marcus said, stepping toward the bed and scooping up the remote. He pressed a few buttons, and before Julie knew what was going on, a show popped up on the screen. Julie sat next to Marcus and looked at it curiously.

On the screen, the title 'Monster Black Cock Gang Bang' appeared. Julie gasped. "A porno? We're watching a porno?"

"I thought you might be interested in it," Marcus explained. "Maybe you could be fucked by a few black men at the same time like that girl." He gestured to the TV.

Sure enough, a small blonde girl sat on her knees between two well endowed black men. She held her tongue out, jerking each of them off at the same time. She began to blow them, moving her head from one man to the other. Julie watched, fascinated. Marcus fast-forwarded the video. Now the same blonde girl was bent over a chair, sucking one of the black cocks while the other slammed her wet pussy. Julie could hear the lucky girl's muffled moans and knew they were real. She started to rub her clit as she watched the erotic interracial porn. She was so entranced that she hadn't noticed Marcus stand up and remove his pants.

Marcus pressed his hard cock against the married woman's soft lips. They parted, taking him in. Her eyes never left the screen until about half of the shaft was in her mouth. She looked up at him, her eyes glazed, lost in lust. She spun around, dropping to her knees at the foot of the bed as Marcus stood above her. She enthusiastically sucked the bulbous cock.

"Shit, girl, you get that turned on watchin' that ho take two cocks?"

Julie stood and shoved Marcus on the bed. She crawled up, taking him into her mouth again. She began deepthroating him. She gagged a little as she fit all twelve inches in her face, but controlled it and continued the incredible blowjob. Her brown hair bounced as she pulled out so that the tip of his cock was barely in her mouth then took it to the base again. She repeated this motion, sucking the entire length of his massive erection.

"Fuck, here it comes," Marcus said. Julie pulled out and squeezed the shaft.

"Not yet," she said. Marcus fought the swelling in his balls and it slowly died down. Julie moved her body up, turning so she faced the television and squatting over his dick. "I want you to do to me what they're doing to that girl," she instructed, gesturing to the television.

The blonde girl was now sitting on one of the men as they both faced the camera, and she had his thick cock planted fully in her ass. She moaned loudly through the television as her tight white ass spread to accommodate the impossibly large organ. The black man on screen held her thighs, pulling out after one final thrust to show the camera the girl's gaping hole. She moved both hands down while she was empty, stretching open her well-fucked ass using four fingers. White cum seeped out of her, and she scooped it up and put it in her mouth. The other black man stepped up and leaned over her, tilting his throbbing cock down and sliding into her ass as well.

Sitting in the same position as the girl was when the first black man emptied his balls into her, Julie reached back and grabbed Marcus's giant cock. She lined it up with her tight ass and slowly lowered her body. She had a hard time working the thick shaft into her little rosebud, but with some effort, the massive head slowly pushed in. Julie threw her head back in ecstasy as she eased down. Marcus had a perfect view of the white woman's ass as she squeezed his member with her rear hole.

"Yea, girl, you love gettin' dat ass fucked, huh?"

"Oh, yes, Marcus, I love it! I love when you fuck my little white ass!" she said, reaching back and spreading her cheeks as the porn star had done. Marcus let the woman go at her own pace, taking his hard cock an inch at a time. She worked her body up and down, slowly getting his entire twelve inch monster up her ass. "Oh fuck!" she screamed. She began moving faster, her tight ass wrapped around his dick. "Fuck me, you black stud!"

"I'm gon' tear dat ass up," Marcus said, grabbing her hips and thrusting deep. He pulled almost entirely out, then thrust back in until their thighs met. He continued this motion, watching the conquered woman have multiple orgasms. "Yea, take that dick!"

Julie continued to watch the porno as Marcus plowed her tight ass. The second black man pulled out of the girls ass and shoved his cock down her throat. She watched the girl as she swallowed load after load of his creamy sperm. She loved the way the thin blonde's throat swelled with each blast. Julie stood, hearing a loud pop as her ass broke free of Marcus's shaft. She spun around and took his black dick into her mouth just like the girl on the television.

Marcus gaped. He had never met a woman truly willing to go from getting fucked in the ass to a blowjob without him at least washing off a little. "Shit, you gon' make me cum for real!" Again, Julie pulled him out.

"Save that hot cum, baby." Again, he fought the urge to just shoot his cum all over her pretty white face. Julie looked back at the TV. The girl was getting drilled by the other man as she continued to suck. "Get on top of me. My little pussy belongs to you...open me up, baby. Make me cum hard on your big black cock!"

Marcus flipped Julie onto her back, then thrust his hard cock into her dripping pussy. She instantly came as she got stretched wide again. He began to pump his dick in and out, watching her labia grip him with every thrust. He pushed in deeper, quickly bottoming out inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and shook with a giant orgasm, but he did not relent. After her head cleared a little from the last orgasm, Julie glanced at the television again. The crew had changed positions - now the girl was sandwiched between the two large black men. Both of her holes were being filled by thick black meat, and the look on her face, Julie knew, was that of real pleasure. This girl was getting paid to do something she loved.

"Fuck, I can't hold it much longer," Marcus said through clenched teeth. Julie bucked her hips in response, anticipating the heavy load he was about to empty into her. "FUCK!" he roared, pressing the head of his cock past her cervix and flooding her womb with his seed. The sheer volume was overwhelming, and it soon began literally spraying from the small amount of space left between his cock and her vagina. Marcus looked down and saw that Julie had blacked out from the pleasure.

Julie's orgasm was incredible. She felt like she was in the clouds. She had a vision of a black cock as big as she was in front of her. She lovingly wrapped her arms around it and began licking it. She climbed on top of it and worked the five foot beast into her accommodating pussy. It soon came, encasing her body in a thick cloud.

She slowly opened her eyes, coming down from the euphoric high. Marcus had lifted her legs and was working his cum-coated cock back into her ass. It slid in easily since a large quantity of his cum had spilled from her pussy and covered her ass with lubrication. She grabbed her massive bouncing tits as he began thrusting. Her ass stretched wide for him, and he plunged in deep. He brutally fucked her, shoving his entire cock up her butt with each thrust. She screamed in pleasure.

"Hold that ass open for me, girl. I'm gon' blow my load again," Marcus instructed. Julie obliged. He pulled out and she quickly spread her cheeks, revealing the gaping hole. He tilted his hard cock down and shot a blast of hot sperm down. It disappeared into the anal abyss. He fired another two shots into her, then tilted his cock up and launched another two across her face. She licked it off her lips with a smile. She released her ass, which slowly closed up, swallowing the cum inside it.

"Now THAT was a fuck," she said. "We showed that girl, huh?"

"Heh, we sho' did. How would you like to get fucked like her?" Marcus replied.

"Two big cocks at once? I dunno, baby, I can barely handle you!" she said.

Marcus grinned. "I think you can take it, girl. Anyway, you look tired. I'm gonna go visit some friends while I'm here. Later, Julie."

Julie wasn't sure, but she thought that might have been the first time he called her by her name. She sighed contently and, exhausted, collapsed in a pool of drying semen, asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

***

Sunday, 7PM

Julie and Nicole decided to spend some time together while shopping. Julie ended up buying and wearing a skirt that Nicole thought was too revealing and a thin top that accentuated her cleavage. 'At least she's wearing a bra,' Nicole thought. Nicole wore white short shorts with a form-fitting green striped tee. Together, they turned even straight girls' heads. The two busty women enjoyed each others' company, and as the sun started to lower in the sky, they decided that it was time for dinner. They called Alyson and Marcus, who accepted.

Julie and Nicole arrived first. They had decided to meet at a local bar that was a favorite of the college students. Since it was a Sunday and spring break, the place was nearly deserted. The mother and daughter chose a booth near the bar, sitting across from one another. Alyson arrived shortly after them, taking a seat next to Nicole. The three greeted each other politely and made small talk. About twenty minutes after their meeting time, Marcus strolled in. He had chosen to wear a semi-formal suit - a white collared shirt with dark trousers and a matching jacket. He slid in next to Julie, slyly admiring her busty daughter and the redheaded friend.

"Hello there, ladies. I'm Marcus, Marcus Fields; it's a pleasure to finally meet you!" the black man said, extending a hand first to the redhead and then to the daughter.

"I'm Aly. Pleased to meet you," Alyson said, openly appraising the sharply dressed man.

"And I'm Nikki," Nicole stated. She was a little surprised to find out that the man who had picked up her mother was black. She didn't have anything against black men, but she didn't have much experience with them, either. Marcus took her hand and held it for a moment, looking into her vivid green eyes.

"You look just like your mother, Nikki," Marcus said with a smile, finally releasing her.

"Yeah, I get that a lot," she replied. 'I guess he's not so bad,' she thought.

"I bet you do," he said. "So! Here I am, sitting with three beautiful ladies. How did I get so lucky?"

"Oh, you aren't the lucky one," Julie said with a sly grin. Nicole gave her mother a sideways look, not entirely certain if she was talking about getting picked up or something else. "I would have been a goner without you!"

Nicole blew off her suspicions. "Yes, thank you so much, Mr. Fields."

"Please, call me Marcus."

"So, Marcus, tell me about yourself," Alyson interjected. "You're a truck driver?"

"Yes, that's right. I usually drive around sixty hours a week, if not more," Marcus said.

"Wow, that long? Don't you get tired on those long trips?"

"Not really. I can ride for a long time," he said, placing an emphasis on 'ride', wondering if she'd take the bait.

"Can you? I'd love to find out more about that sometime," Alyson said.

"So do we want appetizers?" Julie cut in. She wouldn't let some redheaded slut steal her man.

The night continued on in that manner. The four diners ate, told stories, laughed. Marcus slipped in sexual innuendos where he could, being careful not to be too forward. He didn't want to mess this up. Soon, the restaurant portion of the bar was closing, and the four stood.

"Well, I guess we should be going," Nicole said.

"I think you're right, honey," Julie said. "Marcus, would you mind taking me to my hotel? I don't want to trouble Nicole."

"It's no trouble, mom. Your hotel is on my way back to the dorms. I insist!"

"Well that's mighty nice of you, Nikki," Marcus said. "Julie, thank you for dinner. Maybe we could meet up again?"

"Sure, Marcus. I'll call you, okay?"

"Sounds good."

"I'm not ready to go yet," Alyson chimed in. "I'm gonna go to the bar. I'll see you later, Nikki!" She gave her friend a hug before turning and grabbing a stool at the bar.

"All right, ladies. I'll see you again sometime, I hope. I gotta hit the bathroom before I leave," Marcus said. Julie quickly embraced him before he left, holding him tightly.

"Fuck me tonight?" she whispered into his ear.

"You know it, slut," he whispered back. "I'll give you a call."

Julie released him and stepped away with her daughter. Marcus watched as they left before turning and taking a seat next to the redheaded girl. They continued to talk, and Marcus was laying it on her pretty thick. She ate it up - she laughed at all of his jokes, even the dirty ones; she bit her lip and twirled her hair. He knew he had her.

"It's getting pretty late," Marcus said to her. "You should be careful; there's all kinds of creeps out there."

"Is that so?" Aly said with a laugh. "Like...you?"

"Heh, maybe," he said, resting his hand on her knee. "Need me to make sure you get home safe?"

"Mmm...I think that'd be wise," she said, taking his hand and pulling him out of the restaurant.

***

Sunday, 11:30PM

Alyson drove Marcus to her and Nicole's dorm. On the short trip, he sent Julie a short text message: 'be over soon. be naked.' He then began typing out another text with one hand, using the other to feel his redheaded quarry's silky thigh. She spread her legs slightly as she drove, allowing him to feel almost up her entire leg.

"Here we are," Alyson said. "Nikki is probably asleep in there, so try to be quiet, okay?"

"I'm not the one who will have a hard time staying quiet," he said with confidence, grabbing her ass as they walked toward the aging dorm building. Alyson giggled, hoping he was right. It had been so long since she had actually had an orgasm from a real person. These college boys were so disappointing.

They made their way up the stairs, but before they reached the top, he wrapped his arm around her from behind, grasping her left breast with his strong hands. He felt her give way to his touch, leaning back against him. With his free hand, he expertly slid under her yoga pants, cupping her pubic mound.

"You ever fuck a black man?" he whispered into her ear.

"No..." she replied with her head tilted back.

He licked her neck. "Good. I love breaking in a black cock virgin."

They awkwardly made it to her room. Marcus had refused to take his hand out of her pants, and she had a hard time focusing on walking. She clumsily opened the door, turning back and putting a finger over her lips to remind Marcus to be quiet. He nodded solemnly. She shut the door and pointed to the couch. They worked their way over to it, and Marcus glanced at Nicole's bed and could barely make out her sleeping form. Alyson sat down next to her date. He immediately began probing her pussy lips with his middle finger, having no trouble lubricating it with her overflowing juices. He pushed the thick digit into her and she had to cover her mouth to keep from moaning out loud.

"You want my cock?" Marcus whispered into her ear. Alyson bit her lip and nodded, her big blue eyes looking deep into his. "Then get it." He extracted his hand from her pants, allowing her free movement.

Alyson dropped to the floor below him, resting on her knees between his thighs. She unbuttoned him and pulled down his slacks. As she did, his massive cock sprang free. She looked at it in awe, then instinctively grabbed it and wrapped her lips around the head. She worked it intensely, having never seen, much less held, such a huge penis in her life. Having sucked off so many white boys, she was able to easily fit six inches in her mouth, but began to struggle after that.

"Not used to a man's cock, are ya?" Marcus asked, watching the redhead's spirited attempts at deepthroating him. She pulled it out for a second.

"It's so BIG!" she said, enthusiastically pulling it back into her oral cavity. She worked her hand on the part of the shaft that she couldn't fit into her mouth. She pulled it back out again, swirling her tongue around the head. "Will this thing really fit inside me?" she asked, looking up at him as his cock rested on her lips.

"I promise it will. In fact, why don't you get up on me? Yo' mouth feels good, but I'm 'bout ready to split you open." Alyson simply nodded and stood, shimmying out of the tight black material that encased her lower body. Marcus pulled off his pants and shirt at the same time. "Lose the shirt, too, slut. I want dem tits on me." Alyson obliged, lifting her shirt over her head, revealing medium-sized breasts supported by a black bra. She reached behind her back and removed that, too. Her perky breasts jiggled slightly in front of him as they fell from their restraints, the small areola stiff. 'Not as big as the other two white sluts,' Marcus appraised, 'but still nice.'

Alyson positioned herself above the thick black monolith and aligned her dripping pussy with it. Slowly, she pushed her body down on him.

***

With excitement, Julie checked her phone. 'be over soon. be naked.' it read. She felt a flutter in her heart and a quiver in her pussy. She quickly stripped. She would be ready for his big black cock as soon as he knocked on the door.

***

Nicole's eyes shot open as she heard a woman's scream. Alarmed, she looked around and quickly found the source. Alyson was inching down on a black man's dick. 'Why did she scream so loud?' wondered Nicole. 'He looks about as big as the white guys she has sex with...what's her deal?' Nicole continued to watch, and realized that she couldn't have been more wrong. She watched the strong black hands lift up her tiny roommate, revealing a cock that was at least - it couldn't be - twelve inches! Nicole's mouth dropped to the floor. This man had by far the biggest penis she'd ever seen. She watched, astonished, as Alyson was pushed down, being impaled by the dark monster. She let out another loud moan as the black man pushed deeper into her. He pulled her nipple into his mouth, twirling his tongue around the pink mound.

"Oh fuck, Marcus," Alyson moaned.

'Marcus? The guy that picked up mom? Aly is fucking that guy?' Nicole's mind raced.

Alyson began moving on her own, lifting her ass and slamming it down, ramming the hard cock deep into her.

"You is one hot white slut," Marcus said as the petite white girl rode him. Nicole found herself wishing that they had turned a light on - she wanted to see just how much Alyson was receiving. She discreetly slid a hand under her silk panties, being careful not to move too much and alert her erotic performers. She began rubbing her index finger against her clit.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!" Alyson wailed. Nicole had never seen her roommate acting like this before. The black shaft glistened in the darkness as Alyson's pink pussy swallowed it. Nicole was dripping wet now. She had never seen such a well-endowed man, and felt a pang of jealousy that Justin wasn't as big. She closed her eyes, imagining Justin with a twelve inch monster cock, pounding her pussy as relentlessly as Marcus was pounding Alyson. She furiously rubbed her clit, cumming hard as Alyson had another loud orgasm.

Nicole was mesmerized my the thick fingers grasping both full cheeks of her roommate's ass. They were so dark compared to Aly's pale white skin. Something about the scene gave Nicole an intense longing; she wanted to be where Aly was right now. She closed her eyes again, and again, she imagined Justin pounding her pussy - except he was black. She lay on her back as black Justin shot his cum inside her. Nicole brought herself to another orgasm, hearing Alyson moaning that she, too, was cumming. Nicole focused her eyes on the couple and caught a glimpse of the man's face. It was definitely the man that had picked her mom up. He was balls deep in Aly, and her juices were dripping down his thighs. For a second, Nicole thought Marcus had made eye contact with her, and she quickly shut her eyes and pretended to be asleep.