Break Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, girl. Yo' pussy so tight. You like gettin' fucked by a black man?" Marcus questioned.

"Oh shit, YES!" Aly responded, riding him hard, pressing her petite body against his muscular black chest.

"White girls like you is meant to fuck black men. I bet Nikki over there would love gettin' this cock, too," Marcus commented. Nicole couldn't believe that he had just said that. 'Does he know that I'm awake?' she wondered.

"Uhn...I bet...FUCK, I'm cumming again! I bet she would...but I don't wanna share you, baby! I want your big black cock all to myself!"

Marcus chuckled. "Then I better mark my territory," he said. He squeezed her ass, holding her body down. Her thighs pressed against his balls, and Nikki peeked open her eyes as the massive black sperm banks began to tense up. Marcus was looking over Aly's shoulder, staring right at Nikki, but she was too entranced by his heavy balls to notice. "Fuck, slut, here it comes!" Nikki's eyes widened as she watched his balls pulsate. Alyson moaned loudly as the hot sperm shot into her.

"Oh, God, I can feel it! There's so much!" Aly had another orgasm as her pussy swelled with jizz. His balls continued their motion as he pumped load after load into her. Nicole shut her eyes, imagining that she was the one making this black man erupt. Alyson wailed in immense pleasure.

Then it was silent. Nicole slowly opened her eyes, pulling her hand from her soaking panties. Alyson was passed out on the couch, and Nicole could see a stream of semen pooling between her thighs. Marcus had filled her with more cum than the last ten guys Alyson had been with combined. She didn't see the black man, however. It looked as if he had cum in her pussy, then unceremoniously tossed her off. Nicole sensed movement to her left. She looked over and was face to face with the same glistening black cock that had just sent Nicole's roommate over the edge multiple times. Nicole looked at it in shock, then looked up at its owner. A sudden light blinded Nikki. Marcus had opened the mini-fridge, examining its contents. She stared at the illuminated black cock, seeing it clearly for the first time. 'It's beautiful,' Nikki thought.

"Like what I did to your slut roommate, huh?" Marcus asked.

Nicole was caught. He had seen her. He knew she was masturbating while Alyson got used by him, and now he was looking right at her. She sheepishly nodded, knowing it was pointless to lie.

"You want me to do it to you, too?"

Nicole remained stationary. "I...have a boyfriend," she said unconvincingly, her eyes locked on the floor.

"Shit. You don't need no boy. You need a man. I bet you ain't never been fucked."

"Yes, I have," Nicole said defensively. "My boyfriend has sex with me."

"I didn't say 'have sex,' I said 'been fucked.' You ain't had yo' pussy opened the way it was meant to be."

Nicole remained silent. She wasn't sure what to say. She slowly looked up at the dominant black man. He smiled at her, and she felt herself giving in. Something about this strong black man and his thick slab of meat made Nicole feel like it her place was to give him anything he desired. "What...what do you want me to do?"

Marcus smiled even wider.

***

Monday, 1:00AM

Julie woke to a pounding on her door. She was instantly awake as she envisioned the hard black cock she was about to feel inside her. She hopped out of bed and swung open the door. Two unfamiliar black men stood there, ogling her nude body. She didn't bother trying to cover herself.

"Who are you?" she asked, suspiciously eying the men.

"I'm Jamal," the taller of the two said.

"And I'm Darien," said the other. "You're Julie, right? Marcus sent us; he said that he was sorry, but he wouldn't be able to make it tonight."

"He felt bad. He wanted to make sure you were satisfied, so here we are!"

Before Julie could respond, the two men pushed their way into her hotel suite. She shut the door behind them.

"So let me get this straight. Marcus isn't going to come?" Julie asked apprehensively.

"Well, I don't know about that, ma'am," Jamal said.

"But we promise this - you're definitely going to cum!" Darien finished. They both began to strip, and Julie watched as each man revealed his cock. Jamal's was longer, measuring in at close to thirteen inches. Darien's was thick and Julie estimated that it must be nearly as thick as a soda can. It poked out an impressive ten inches. Their dicks seemed to mimic their body types - Jamal was tall and thin, and Darien was shorter and stocky.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you both," she said, grabbing their cocks and shaking them in greeting. "So, who's first?"

The men looked at each other and laughed. "I guess I'll go first," Jamal volunteered. "Darien is pretty thick...not many women can handle him without a little stretching first."

Julie nodded. She dropped to her knees and sucked Jamal lengthy shaft into her mouth. She easily pulled in seven inches, the tip of his cock just going in her throat. She backed up her head and push forward again, feeling the head of his cock enter her throat again, this time a little deeper. She looked up at the black man as her lips stretched around his member.

"Damn, girl, you got the prettiest eyes I've ever seen," he said admiringly. "You look too fine sucking my cock."

Julie felt proud. She loved it when she was complimented on her cocksucking abilities. To thank him, she pushed his cock further down her throat. He began moving on his own, slowly fucking Julie's face. She relaxed her jaw and let the athletic man use her as he pleased. Darien stepped up, stroking his fat dick. She reached out and grabbed it, jerking him off as Jamal fucked her throat.

Jamal pulled out. "Suck Darien's cock, Julie. He needs some, too," he said. She immediately wrapped her pink lips around the thick cock while grabbing Jamal's with her free hand. She had a much harder time taking Darien in simply because her mouth could barely open wide enough. She desperately tried to get more than four inches in. She wanted to please this man, too. She began alternating between the two black bananas in front of her, pulling Jamal in deep and unsuccessfully trying to follow up with Darien.

"I'm so sorry, Darien...I just can't fit you in my mouth," Julie said.

"That's all right, baby doll. Jamal, why don't you go ahead and prep her pussy?"

Jamal nodded and went behind Julie. "Bend over. I'm gonna fuck you from behind," he said. Julie extended her legs and bent down, supporting herself with her hands. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as Jamal rubbed his cock against her clit, jerking it and sending vibrations of pleasure through her body. He rubbed all around her wet labia, briefly rubbing against her anal tunnel. Julie felt a trickle down her leg as the moisture in her vagina built up. Jamal lowered his cock and pressed it against her wet, pink slit, holding it there. Julie couldn't handle the teasing, so she pushed back against the rock-solid mass and it easily slid into her. She moaned loudly but was cut off by Darien's extra thick slab pressing into her mouth. She moaned on his cock as Jamal pushed deep into her. The vibrations from her moans helped Darien get a bit deeper in Julie's mouth. Jamal began picking up the pace as his cock became coated with Julie's flowing pussy juice. Julie moaned more and more against the fat cock intruding in her face, and before she knew it, she had both black men balls deep in her. She squealed as Jamal hit places that even Marcus had never touched.

The two men looked at each other and nodded. Jamal grabbed Julie's hips and Darien grabbed her luscious breasts. Together, they lifted her off the ground. Julie felt helpless as the two men skewered her, and she loved it. She instantly began to cum and didn't stop. They pumped her hard and fast; her dangling arms and legs rocked back and forth as her mouth and pussy were used. Darien retreated, leaving Julie's mouth deserted. He lifted her up by her tits, pressing her against Jamal as he fucked her. Jamal walked the suspended woman over to the bed where he laid her down and pulled out.

"You should be about ready for Darien now," Jamal said. The stocky man climbed onto the bed and laid on his back, looking at Julie expectantly. The pale woman crawled on top of Darien, kissing him on the lips as she reached down and positioned the fat cock against her pussy. She pressed her body down, trying to squeeze that massive torpedo into her. She continued to kiss him, their tongues meeting. Her pussy eventually gave way and he slid inside. Her back arched as she moaned.

"Holy shit, it's like I'm fucking a baseball bat," Julie said, astonished. She returned to kissing the man and she felt the bed move. Jamal was behind her, climbing on top.

***

Nikki climbed out of her concealed bed, slid on her glasses, and stood in front of Marcus. She wore a silk pink tank top and panties. Her nipples were perky and were visible under her top. She gazed down at Marcus's larger than life cock, still covered in a mixture of his cum and Aly's wetness. She wanted to lick it; to taste him. Sometimes Justin would cum in her mouth and she would swallow it. She kind of liked the salty taste. The cum in front of her, however, was much thicker than Justin's.

"How 'bout you clean me up?" Marcus said with his hands on his hips.

"O...okay..." Nicole stammered. She could not figure out why she was being so submissive with this man. It was as if she were under his control, under his spell. She dropped to her knees and tentatively licked the head of his cock. "Oh, wow..." She licked it a little more. 'He tastes so good! I thought Justin tasted good, but this...this is amazing!' she thought. She began licking enthusiastically, kissing the sides of his cock and slurping off the globs of cum. Before long, she had licked him clean. She wished that there was more cum for her to taste, but she had run out. She licked her lips and pulled his cock head into her mouth.

"Mmm," Marcus hummed as Nikki swirled her tongue around his sensitive tip. She began moving her head back and forth, doing her best to suck the cum out of him. She looked up at him, trying to please the black man. 'Damn, she looks just like her mother when she sucks dick,' Marcus thought. 'Wonder if she looks the same as dear old mom when her ass gets fucked?' Marcus grinned to himself. "Very good," he said. "Now get naked and bend over your friend."

"But..."

"Now."

Nicole nodded and pulled her silky top off, revealing her giant breasts. Marcus stepped forward and grabbed the left one, squeezing it. He pressed his lips against Nikki's mouth and his crotch against hers. She instinctively grinded her body against his, excited and nervous at the same time. He pulled away and dropped to his knees, rolling her panties to the floor. He began to kiss her lower lips, spreading her labia with his tongue and flicking it in and out. Nikki tilted her head back and moaned. She placed her hands on his head and lifted on leg on to the couch, resting it close to her unconscious roommate. Marcus grabbed her ass, pulling her pussy closer to his face.

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming," Nicole said. Her breathing became mildly labored as the orgasm overtook her. He continued to run his tongue along her until her breathing became somewhat normal again.

"Now bend over."

Nikki turned and faced the couch, sticking her ass out as she bent over the sleeping Alyson. Marcus didn't waste any time entering the young white girl. Wide eyed, she yelped as she felt the monstrosity push into her. Her tight pussy stretched wide to accommodate him. 'No wonder Aly was so loud,' Nicole thought. 'He's huge!' Nikki's moans became louder as Marcus worked his way deeper. She looked back at him as he firmly held her ass, moving the gigantic mass in and out of her.

"'Bout half way there, girl. You gon' make it?"

Nikki was determined to do as well as Aly had done. She was going to take the whole thing. "Y...yes," she said. "I want to take it all..."

"Good girl." Marcus shoved himself further into her depths, estimating eight inches penetrating her. "You got a fine white pussy. You and that ho'," Marcus said, gesturing to Alyson, "both so tight."

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Nikki's arms gave out as nine inches rammed into her, knocking on the door of her cervix. She slipped down on top of Aly, their faces pressed together.

"Nikki, what are you doing?" Aly asked, waking up. She quickly realized exactly what Nikki was doing. "Nikki! What the fuck!"

"Calm down, Red," Marcus said. "Nikki here was watching us fuckin', and I didn't want her to feel left out."

The rage in Alyson's eyes did not fade. She wriggled underneath Nikki, trying to free herself. Marcus continued thrusting deep into the girl, nearly plunging himself entirely into her. "Nikki, kiss Alyson. Grab her tits."

Nikki didn't even think about it. She grasped her roommate's naked breast and pressed her mouth against Aly's. Shocked, Aly tried even harder to free herself, but the weight of her roommate being held by Marcus was too much.

"Red, you need to calm yo' ass down. Me an' Nikki are havin' a good time; just give in and kiss this slut," Marcus commanded. Aly looked at him. She felt betrayed. His cock belonged to her. It wasn't right for Nikki to take it from her. But she wanted it again, and she knew that she had to listen to him to get what she wanted.

Marcus grabbed Nikki's ass and forced his cock all the way into her. She screamed as her womb popped open for the black intruder. Aly thrust her tongue into the moaning girl's mouth, and their tongues battled while Marcus pumped his hard cock into Nikki. Aly grabbed both of Nikki's breasts in her hands, rubbing her nipples between her fingers. In response, Nicole ran her hand down Aly's stomach, finding her wet pussy. She slid two fingers into the girl's vagina. The two of them grinded their bodies; Nikki against Marcus, Aly against Nikki. Marcus fucked Nikki deep, watching as the two girls made out.

"I want you to eat Red's pussy," Marcus instructed Nikki, pulling out his thick cock with a loud pop. "And Red, you eat Nikki out, okay? I want you two to sixty-nine for me." The two girls changed positions on the couch. Nikki laid on her back and Aly climbed on top, spreading her legs over Nikki's face. Nikki grabbed her ass and pressed her face against the wet area, slurping the leftover cum out of her. Aly moaned and lowered her head to meet Nikki's pussy lips. The two girls writhed in each others pleasure as they ate each other out. Nikki pulled Aly's clit between her lips, sucking on it. Nikki spread her roommate's ass cheeks wide as she munched. Marcus was loving the show. He climbed on the couch with them and stood over Aly. "You want my cock, Aly? You want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," she said from between Nikki's legs. Marcus straddled her and pressed his dick against her tiny ass. "Wait-" she began.

"I didn't say WHERE I was going to fuck you," he replied, ruthlessly pushing into her tight anus. She screamed into Nikki's wet pussy. Fortunately, Marcus was well lubricated from Nikki's soaked vagina. He slid in rather easily, and could tell that Aly's screams were of surprise and pleasure more than pain. He backed up and pushed in deeper. The white ass stretched and pulled as his big black cock speared it. The two girls licked each other hungrily.

"I'm cumming!" Aly screamed. Marcus thrusted fully into her, feeling Nikki's tongue on his balls as she ate her roommate out. He began fucking Aly's ass hard, pulling out entirely, then plunging into the gaping hole. Aly had an orgasm with each penetration.

"Give me some, daddy," he heard Nikki say. He pulled out and she tilted her head, taking his cock into her mouth. He fucked her face for a moment, then pushed back into Aly's tight sphincter.

"Shit, gonna cum," he said. He rammed his black cock into Aly's white ass and roared. He filled her anus with his thick seed, blast after blast coating her insides. When he finally stopped spasming, he gently pulled out. A waterfall of cum poured from her ass, landing on Nikki's face. She opened her mouth, accepting the rich batter as it oozed from Aly. She swallowed it then moved her head up, licking off every drop of sperm that had glazed her roommate. She licked the cream off the redhead's ass, tonguing the swollen hole for any remaining jizz.

***

Julie moaned in pleasure as Darien's extremely thick cock opened her pussy wider than it had been since giving birth to her daughter. Jamal pressed his cock against her ass, and Darien stopped thrusting so Jamal could slide in. Over the past couple of days, Julie had become more accustomed to being buttfucked. It didn't take long for Jamal to enter her. She moaned even louder; she had never had two hard cocks inside her, and the sensation was nearly overwhelming. Darien began moving his hips again, pushing his plump dick into her while Jamal eased further into her ass. She instantly came as the two men started to find a rhythm: Jamal would thrust into her ass as Darien pulled back, then Darien would widen her pussy as Jamal backthrusted. They began picking up the pace, pumping her two holes harder and deeper.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Julie repeated over and over as the two men used her slutty holes. She lied there in ecstasy. She had never known such pleasure. Darien pushed all the way into her, his thick ten inches spearing her. He held it there as Jamal rammed all the way into her as well. She had two massive black cocks fully inside of her, and her orgasms continued. The two men began thrusting simultaneously, filling her up completely then leaving her feeling empty, just to be filled again.

"I think I'm ready," Darien said.

"Me too," replied Jamal.

"Where do you want our cum?" they asked together.

"Oh fuck, cum inside me! I'm your black cock slut! Make me your cum dumpster!" The two men obliged. Julie exploded in a huge orgasm as the two men thrust deep one final time. Both cocks erupted at the same time, shooting into her ass and pussy. They poured their hot seed inside of her. "Oh, yes! Use me like the cum slut I am! Fill me up!" Her body melted in ecstasy while the two black men slowly stopped pumping cum into her. They pulled out and rolled her over, standing and looking down at her. She looked up with glazed eyes, cum leaking from both of her holes.

"We'll be back, Julie," Jamal stated.

"Yea, we heard you'll be in town all week," Darien added. Julie sighed contently as the two men got dressed and left.

***

To be continued...if you want.