Break-Up Time

Story Info
Wife finds what she needs, outside of marriage.
2.2k words
3.48
85.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers

Lisa and Don were married ten years when Lisa decided she needed time to find out what she wanted to do. Don was asked to leave home until things quieted down and Lisa knew what she wanted.

Don decided to see a lawyer just to be safe, the first thing was checking bank accounts, what do you know, no money, the next was car titles, titles were already changed over to Lisa. The lawyer told Don that he didn’t believe Lisa, he felt there was more to it, or Lisa would not have changed things like this. He advised Don to file for divorce now. Don followed his lawyer’s advice and filed.

Don tried on several occasions to contact Lisa but was unable to talk to her, she was never home, after several months, Don started to put his life back together, he went out on a date, still no word from Lisa. One day after an evening out Don received a phone call from Lisa, the first thing she asked was where he had been all evening; she said “ I tried to call you several times”. Don was surprised she asked, after all these months, which would think it mattered to her. Don asked her what she wanted, she replied, “just seeing how you’re doing”. Don said, if you have anything to say, talk to my lawyer, he then hung up on her.

The next day Don was making dinner when Lisa knocked at the door, Don opened the door and let her in. Lisa saw the table set, she asked Don who was in his house, he replied no one, and your lying she said I know you can’t cook. Lisa started looking around the house, hey! Don said, this is my house you have no right to come in and search for someone who doesn’t exist, I can cook and if I want someone over for dinner it’s my business not yours. Lisa left only to return later that evening saying she had some things that belong to him and she wanted to return them. Don would not let her in, he told her to call him tomorrow and they could talk. Lisa banged on the door saying she knew he had someone in there with him, Don told her to leave and call tomorrow or he would call the police, Lisa left telling him she would call after work.

Don wondered about her actions almost all day, when he thought shit, if she’s that up tight maybe he could get her to give him some pussy. Lisa was always too tired or didn’t feel like it, always some excuse, she was plain cold she was also a prude. Don remembered one time several years ago when he had been complaining to her about going out having a great time, then coming home, he wanted pussy, and she would go to bed to sleep. Lisa didn’t pay any attention to him, she would still come home go to bed and say good night, no pussy, one night Don had enough, when she said good night, before she could roll over, he quickly jumped on top of her, grabbed her hair with both hands, pulling back hard, he told her if she didn’t want to understand before, now she would have to understand the hard way.

Don told Lisa to pull her night gown up to her chin, she did it, he knew she slept without panties, now he said, put my Dick in your pussy, she did it, Don felt his Dick enter her pussy, now, pulling her hair, he said “I want to watch your tits jiggle as I fuck the hell out of you.” Don gave her a rough pounding that he enjoyed so much, he thought about how good it felt for many days. Don was going to change how he treated Lisa, she didn’t like any dirty jokes or any reference to body parts, she was a ball buster when it came to sex, it was only done in the dark, no foul words, Don would be vulgar and foul mouthed with her.

Don decided to see how far he could make her go, so when she called he said she could come over if she understood he only had a stiff Dick for her nothing else. She Said she understood and would be over later tonight. Don got film for his camera; he wanted to see if he could get her to do some nude photos, he never tried before.

Lisa arrived, dressed in a short white skirt and blue silk blouse, looking very sexy. Don was surprised but pleased with her attire good look for pictures. They went out for a ride, to talk. Lisa said that while she felt they should be talking she was not ready to have Don return home. Don agreed explaining that he filed for a divorce and at this time was not going to change from that position. Lisa said she didn’t want him to change anything; she just wanted them to be talking; now she said let’s go back to your place.

When they were back in Don’s home, she sat down in the living room, carefully crossed her legs, Don looked at her and asked if she remembered what he said last night, she replied yes I do. Don looked at her and said what are you waiting for, let’s get you naked, wait a minute aren’t you going to romance me first, she asked, Don said wait one minute I have an idea, why don’t I get my Polaroid and take some pictures of you, wait I’ll get it. Don hurried into the bedroom got his Polaroid and called her to come into the bedroom, he took her photo as she entered the room.

They both waited for it to develop, O.K. let’s do another this time hold your skirt up in the back let’s see some panty, Lisa half turned, pulled her skirt up above her panty line, Don snapped her picture, now he said the same thing but from the front, Lisa complied, Don snapped another photo. Lisa asked what now, let’s do it without your panties, Don suggested, no way, she replied, just this once Don pleaded, no one will see it but me, please just tonight. Lisa thought for a minute O.K. but that’s all, she pulled her panties down, wait Don said let me get that, as he snapped another photo, now sit in the chair, pull your skirt up, let’s see your pussy, good, he said as he snapped her hairy patch. Before they finished Don talked her into taking several photos without clothes, then she gave him the best fucking he ever had with her, twice. Never once did he kiss or touch her in any romantic way, afterwards he just walked her to the door and said Good night.

The next day he looked at his photos, ten in all, he found it hard to believe Lisa let him do it she was always such a prude, but she did and he was going to keep them. Later in the day Lisa called and said she had to go home tonight but would see him tomorrow night. Don tried to call her several times she wasn’t in yet. Finally she called him at midnight, saying she had to work late. Don didn’t believe her so he decided to watch her home and work, sure enough she wasn’t at work and wasn’t home, she called him again around midnight saying she worked late on a report that had to go out, but would be over tomorrow. Don knew she was lying about working.

Don was at work the next day talking to Ray and Joe, when they asked about Lisa, saying she was too good looking; somebody had to be getting some from her. Don asked if they were interested in seeing some nude photos of her, damn right they would, Don took out his pictures, Ray was really excited, man I’d like some of that, he said, I’d eat a mile of her shit just to see were it comes from replied Joe. Don said, she’s has been coming over to give me some good fucking, just to keep me in check, she’s coming over tonight, how would you guy’s like to make it three on one tonight, for Lisa’s farewell party.

Tell me, what time and where Ray replied excitedly, me to said Joe, O.K. said Don meet me at my place at six, O.K., you can count on us we’ll be there. They arrived a little early; they set down to get a plan together. Don suggested Ray and Joe wait in the bedroom by the closets, Don would get her to go into the bedroom with him, close the door with the lock turned to the outside, she couldn’t get out, then we give her a choice, she takes us all on or we’ll take her anyway, let’s see what she does, if we have to we can grab her, throw her on the bed, pull her panties off and fuck her, remember this is farewell, there won’t be any other chances.

Lisa knocked on the door at 6:45, Don let her in, he asked her if she would like something to drink, she said no she was not going to stay long, she needed to get home. Don said what are we waiting for, let’s go in the bedroom, O.K. she replied but I don’t have a lot of time. Lisa entered the bedroom in front of Don, she heard Don close the door and wondered why he closed it, and suddenly she noticed Ray and Joe, who were strangers to her, standing on each side of the room. Don said Lisa you have two choices one take off your clothes and give us some pussy, or two we’ll do it for you, either way your going to get fucked.

Lisa looked at Don with daggers in her eyes; she lifted her skirt and said is this what you want, go ahead take it, if that’s what makes you feel like a man. Lisa pulled her panties off, what are you big men waiting for, this is what your after, come on take it, be big strong men. Not like that; Don said, we want you naked now get your clothes off or we’ll do it. Lisa started by taking off her blouse, then her skirt, she only had her bra left, go on the bra too Don told her, she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, she was naked. They stood there looking at her for a few minutes, finally Don said let’s start with blow jobs, if you do it well you can leave sooner, Don held his stiff Dick, Lisa angrily put his Dick in her mouth, she started sucking Don’s Dick, her first time ever, while Ray and Joe watched her tits and ass, becoming more aroused by the minute. Ray was ready to explode, he stepped behind her took her by the waist, pulled her ass up to his Dick and pushed his Dick into her cunt, she was already giving head, they were giving her a rough fucking time. For the first time ever, Lisa was taking on two men.

Don came first almost making her gag, Ray pounded at her pussy like he never had any pussy this good. Finally Ray gave a loud groan, oh baby your good, as he came. Joe was next to take her, he wanted her on the bed, with a pillow under her ass, Joe shoved his Dick violently into her wide spread pussy, pounding at her, making her tits flop up and down with each stroke from his Dick, she told him to hurry up she had to leave. She had pissed Joe off, he started banging her hard, she started moaning, Don was ready again, he pulled her head over to his Dick, she now was giving Don head while Joe pounded her pussy, she was sucking cock and loving it, after what seemed like forever Joe came deep in her cunt.

Ray said, get her on her knees, she can suck your Dick better, I want her ass this time, when was the last time she had it in the ass, he asked? He put his finger in her dripping cunt, then into her puckered ass hole, Don replied, he never tried to take her ass, Lisa jerked as Rays Dick slowly entered her ass, Ray said I got me a cherry ass here, nice and tight, won’t be tight after tonight, he pushed his Dick all the way into her ass. Lisa was finding new thrills she would never forget, she forgot about time, Lisa spent a night joyfully offering her ass, fucking and sucking many time over, fucked a dozen times, sucked cock half a dozen times, and took it in the ass half a dozen times. Lisa left around midnight, she had a sore ass and pussy, and she also was a little hoarse.

When the divorce was over and things in their life moving on, it came out that she did in fact have a boy friend, who died on her six months after the divorce, it was said that she was over sexed and fucked him to death, Lisa never said anything to anybody about her three way night. Don wondered how she explained her sore pussy to her boy friend. Don enjoyed the thoughts for many years.

JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers