Indonesian MILF into Black Men

Story Info
Indonesian landlady experiences a South African stud.
2.2k words
3.3
10.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Malika Bandung woke up and stretched luxuriously as she sat on the bed. Lying next to her, Calvin Geobisa slumbered. Malika looked at Calvin, who slept peacefully, and she allowed herself a smile. Calvin looked none the worse for wear, especially given how, mere hours before, he'd sexually exhausted the hell out of Malika. Never in her fifty seven years had Malika felt so alive...

Malika went out on the balcony, not caring that she was nude, and looked at the skyline of Singapore, where the pink rays of dawn were chasing away the last remnants of the night. Malika was born in the City of Balikpapan, Indonesia, to an Indonesian Muslim father, Malik Bandung, and a white British mother, Eileen Pennington. Not long after, the family moved to Singapore, where Malika's father ran a textiles company, Bandung Enterprises.

Malika barely remembered her native Indonesia and felt quite at home in Singapore, one of the most cosmopolitan areas in all of Asia. Fifteen percent of the population of Singapore came from Indonesia. There were lots of European expatriates living there as well, people from the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Italy. Malika's late mother Eileen Pennington was such an expat, and she taught her only daughter how to speak English, French and Dutch, on top of the Malay and Indonesian which she already knew.

Malika had often felt like a stranger in a strange land when she stayed in London, UK, with her parents. Folks in metropolitan London gawked at Malik Bandung and Eileen Pennington-Bandung and their daughter Malika because there was an unwritten rule against British women marrying men from the teeming brown masses. In Singapore, where so many people were a mixture of this and that, Malika was simply one of the locals.

Interestingly, the Republic of Singapore had become the destination for foreign students wishing to study in Southeast Asia. Japan and China were largely homogenous and not exactly open to integration from foreigners, especially those hailing from other continents. Singapore attracted foreigners from all over the world, who found it a diverse, flexible environment. Malika never imagined that some of those foreigners would come along and change her life, not once but twice.

"Singapore, you will always be home," Malika said, and she closed her eyes, inhaling the morning breeze that wafted up to her seventeenth-floor condo, located in the affluent Bukit Timah neighborhood of Singapore. When wealthy people from places like Europe, North America, South Africa or Japan came to Singapore, they often stayed in Katong Peranakan Homes or Holland Road Gardens. This is where the cream of the crop lived...

Malika thought of her late husband Theodore Mowry, formerly of London, UK. The two of them met at Brunel University, where Malika earned her bachelor's degree in English Literature. After graduation, Malika lived in London for a while, long enough to marry Theodore and earn her MBA from Kingston University, where he happened to lecture. Malika and Theodore split their time between the UK and Singapore, and tried to start a family, but it was not meant to be...

"Sweet Theo," Malika whispered, remembering the six-foot-tall, red-haired and bespectacled, thin and wiry Englishman who stole her heart. They had twenty glorious years together, and then prostate cancer took him away. Malika mourned the loss of her beloved Theo, and became a shut-in. Malika thought she would never love again, until, two years after her husband's death, she met Calvin Geobisa.

"Selamat pagi, adakah bilik itu masih boleh didapati, good morning, ma'am, is the room still available?" said the tall, well-dressed young African standing at the door. Malika blinked in surprise, for Calvin Geobisa was not what she was expecting. When Malika typically thought of a Calvin, she thought of a white man, perhaps an American, a Brit or an Australian student spending a semester abroad at one of Singapore's many schools. Calvin Geobisa was tall and black, with a disarming smile and spoke disturbingly good Malay...

"Selamat pagi lelaki muda, masuk ke dalam, good morning young man, come inside," Malika replied, and Calvin smiled and nodded. She showed him inside her four-bedroom, three-closet, two-bathroom, one-living room, two-kitchen condo. This was the place that Malika bought with her late husband Theo, and it had been their home for many, many years. The thought of sharing space with anyone didn't sit well with Malika, but her finances had taken a dive after Theo's death...

"The place looks great, ma'am," Calvin told Malika, as they sat in the living room, to talk business and get to know each other a bit. Malika was puzzled by this tall, handsome and well-dressed young black man who was not mixed-race and yet spoke Malay with an almost native proficiency. When Calvin spoke English, he had a slight accent, but one which she could simply not place. Malika had met African American tourists in Singapore before, and Calvin definitely didn't sound like them. Where was he from?

"This dame is interesting," Calvin thought as he quietly seized up Malika. In Singapore, most of the women that Calvin had seen were short, trim, with brown or bronze skin, sharp features and dark hair. Malika Bandung might have an ethnic name but Calvin could tell that she was mixed with something, instead of being pure Asian, unlike most women in Singapore. Malika was also taller than most of these ladies, around five-foot-ten, and a bit more pale than them as well. Mixed-race mama, Calvin thought, smiling.

"Your Malay is excellent, Calvin, where are you from?" Malika asked, curious in spite of herself. Calvin smiled at her, and there was a smoldering intensity in his golden brown eyes, which contrasted sharply against his mahogany-hued skin. The young black man reminded Malika of one of her favorite actors, Hollywood legend Djimon Hounsou. This one is someone I'm going to have to watch out for, Malika remembered thinking at the time.

"I was born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa, and I went to a school full of Malays, that's how I learned the language," Calvin said with a confident smile. Malika looked at Calvin, who seemed a bit too comfortable in her living room, especially given they hadn't signed a lease or agreed on house rules yet. The young man's confidence was quite infectious and a bit unsettling, to tell the truth. Was Calvin some sort of prince in South Africa?

"Mr. Geobisa, I am a hard-working person, and I expect peace in my home, my tenants must be clean and respectful, let us go over the house rules," Malika said firmly, and Calvin nodded. Malika held Calvin's gaze, and he smiled and nodded, playing the role of the inexperienced student tantalized by the domineering landlady. Some of us tend to get boners around bossy older women, Calvin thought, smiling at his private joke.

"You're the lady of the house," Calvin said politely, and that earned a nod from Malika. Of course, the fifty-something Indonesian Muslim landlady had no idea what she was in for. That's how it all began, the encounter which changed the course of Malika's life. At first, she was weary of Calvin. Like a lot of landladies, Malika feared that the tenant under her care would have wild parties and bring home lots of wild young women, and maybe mess up her property. In that regard, Calvin surprised Malika...

Calvin was hard-working, a necessary quality for a foreigner spending a year at the National University of Singapore. Calvin missed his old stomping grounds at the University of Johannesburg in the province of Gauteng, South Africa, but he embraced his new life in Singapore. Malika found herself mystified by her new tenant. Calvin was smart, friendly, and kept to himself. Malika began to feel drawn to this mysterious and handsome foreigner, in spite of her previous reservations...

"And to think all I wanted was a massage," Malika said to herself, recalling the fateful first night when she and Calvin crossed the line. They went from landlady and friendly tenant to lovers, drawn to each other in spite of their differences. Malika had come home after a hard day at work as an office manager with Jardine Matheson Holdings, one of the wealthiest corporations in Singapore. A bumbling bicyclist had bumped into Malika as she got out of her car, and she was limping as she came home. Calvin, the caring tenant, volunteered to help out his ailing landlady...

"Madam, you seem sore, let me help you," Calvin said to Malika, who winced as she put down her briefcase and raincoat. The concern which she saw on Calvin's darkly handsome face was as touching as it was unexpected. When the young man offered to give her a massage, she actually surprised herself by accepting. As it turns out, Calvin had big and firm yet gentle hands, which delighted Malika. One thing definitely led to another after that...

"Hello handsome," Malika said, and she purred like a kitten as a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around her. She leaned against Calvin, breathing in his masculine scent as he pulled her into his arms. Calvin flicked his tongue over Malika's earlobe, and his hands slipped from her waist to her ass. Malika giggled as Calvin groped her ass. The South African stud was definitely an ass man, and that was more than okay with her...

"You're up early, Malika, come back to bed," Calvin whispered into her ear, and she turned around to face him. Calvin looked into Malika's eyes, and she smiled mischievously at him. It was astonishing how much she'd grown to care about this young man. They kissed, and then went back to the bedroom...or tried to. Calvin boldly grabbed Malika from behind and lifted her, carrying her to the nearby couch. The same couch on which she'd interviewed him, a mere couple of months ago...

"Yes sir," Malika said, and she looked up at Calvin, who was definitely a sight for sore eyes. Six feet two inches tall, with dark chocolate skin and a smooth shaved head, with a slick goatee, he looked ruggedly handsome and cocky. Calvin licked his full lips and winked at Malika before he grabbed her thick thighs and spread them wide open. Malika sighed happily and leaned back on the couch. She was in for a treat...

"You look and smell so great in the morning," Calvin said, and he kissed Malika, then caressed her tits. Calvin began sucking on Malika's tits, and slipped his hand between her thighs. Upon noticing that his favorite Indonesian Muslim MILF's pussy was already wet, Calvin worked two fingers inside of her, then added a third. Malika closed her eyes and rubbed her erect nipples as Calvin began working his magic on her...

"Oh yes, go for it, handsome," Malika moaned, as Calvin buried his face between her legs and feasted on her sweet pussy. Malika hadn't been with a man since her husband Theodore passed away, and had almost forgotten what sex and passion felt like. Sure, she had her vibrator but it wasn't the same. Calvin sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy, causing Malika to moan loudly, crying out his name. The South African stud was just getting started...

As the morning rolled on, Malika and Calvin continued with their sexual fun and games. Malika served a sweet delight to Calvin by getting on her knees and sucking his dick. She took her sweet time licking the underside of his shaft and massaging his big dark balls as she pleasured him orally. Calvin groaned in pleasure, loving what Malika was doing to him. The prim and proper Indonesian landlady was turning out to be quite wild, and Calvin couldn't get enough of her...

"Ride me," Calvin told Malika, a little while later, as they got their freak on in the balcony. On the seventeenth floor of her high-rise building, there was little risk that someone would see them, but still...anything was possible. Calvin bent Malika over, face down and big ass up, and she held onto the railing for support as he assailed her from behind. Calvin bucked his hips, slamming his hard dick into Malika's pussy, and she squealed in delight, loving what he was doing to her...

"Harder," Malika screamed, and she continued to grind her big ass against Calvin's groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Calvin went to town on her, grabbing her long salt-and-pepper hair and yanking her head back with one hand while smacking her thick round ass with the other. If I'd known Muslim women were this passionate, I would have tried one back home, Calvin thought, smiling, as he drilled his dick into Malika's surprisingly tight pussy. They fucked like outdoors sex was going out of style, and then some...

When all was said and done, Malika Bandung and Calvin Geobisa returned inside, and took a lengthy shower together. After that, since it was Saturday, they cleaned up the house, and then went out for a day of fun. Walking through the streets of Singapore, hand in hand, they attracted a lot of stares. The age difference, the difference in skin tones, cultures and faiths, all of that attracted curious onlookers. Malika and Calvin didn't care. When something feels right, nothing else matters...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers