All Comments on 'Breakdown Cover Ch. 02'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dumber than shit. He lets them off the hook for raping his wife, accepts the blatantly bullshit excuses over his own wife's word, and then allowed the guys that raped her to go on cuckkolding him with her? The dude's a fucking retard. Why spend three pages building up a scenario that makes no sense whatsofuckingever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done

I for one would like to see the last part. Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quit reading because it was fucking retarded.

How convienent, gone for three weeks and back for one and even then, still can't afford to tow their car. Bullshit. And the idea that her periods can't change? Ever heard of birth control? Keep taking it for an extra week and she fuck hubby all she wants. As for the rest? FICKING STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep the story going!

Been a good read so far. Maybe time for a little backdoor / dp action for Shirley, and maybe Mary needs a little loving from Shirley. Lot's of opportunities here!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
I liked it

The warped country yokel logic to all the arguements made me chuckle. Knowing how their minds work I could just see it happening.

Yes, finish it please

VictoriajohnVictoriajohnover 10 years agoAuthor
Author’s Response

I feel it is only right as the author, to challenge some of the criticisms raised. Even before I wrote this particular story, I'd been contacted by several married men, telling me of their own experiences as cuckolded husbands. These emails were always in response to scenarios in my stories that in some way resembled their own personal experience. And in just about all cases, their wives didn't enter into the liaison willingly. But once ensnared, were overwhelmed by their own libido, and taken to full climax. And it appears that the guilt of capitulation and then full participation, was in most case, the reason they could not contemplate reporting the ‘rape',

And then, surprisingly to me, their husbands conceded, or in some cases, encouraged them to continue their relationship. And this, in some cases, even when this relationship was one that required continual coercing bordering on physical force. See my story, Wee Lassie. Which is based almost entirely, on actual events.

And none of these husbands give the slightest impression of being stupid or retarded. They, to a man, insist they are following this course of action for the benefit of their wives, whom they love, in an effort to enhance their marriage. And with one couple, who started in their twenties, and are now both still happily married in their mid seventies; it's hard to contradict his logic.

So just because the idea is alien to your own view of how a married couple should conduct themselves, doesn't mean its wrong, nor that they must be retarded.

And as for this particular story, as far fetched as it might seem, I've already had several emails sent directly to me, from husbands who recognize elements of this story within their own experience.

As they say, it takes all sorts to make a world, and it would be very boring if we were all the same. So live and let live.

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
Very good "structure" and "logic of events" !!!

"Victoriajohn" - You're better than I expected ..

It was a breath of "normality" among those children who write here, and their stereotypes - recurring until boredom: - "monster cock - big breast - in the mouth - cum - "slurp" to the last drop and "cleaned up"- little fuck - in the mouth - cum - "slurp" to the last drop and "cleaned up" - fuck in the ass - in mouth - cum - "slurp" to the last drop and "cleaned up" .. - and again the same - and again .. and again ..

Oh yes! - Added to this is, "childlike".. shaved and "smooth" pussy. - Mandatory for these kids :))

Ofcourse continue your writing! - Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And yet another woman -

turns slut after a big cock. So disappointing from you. Part 1 was good, part 2 is the same stupid trash found all over this site.

shanson786shanson786over 10 years ago
Good to see new submissions from you!

I enjoy your stories, Victoriajohn. Glad to see new work. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous