Breakdown Cover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to be honest, don't you?"

"Yes, course I do."

"Ok. Yes, when you first meet them, it's obvious they're not young. But when I'm with them in their house, and things are getting steamy, their age doesn't even get a look in. I never think about age."

"I see. But you're not seriously expecting me to go over and offer your services to them?"

"Not on your own, I'd come with you. But I'd like them to think the offer came from you."

"Why?"

"You're my husband. You arranged the Friday nights, and if you make them this offer, it'll show them that you are my master."

"Your master? I've never been your master. I've never treated you that way."

"No. But as you said, they're older than us. And that's the way they think. If they think this is my idea, Trevor will automatically assume he is my master. You have to show you're being magnanimous, but that unless they treat you and your gift with respect, you'll take it off them."

"My God Shirley, you have thought this through. So when do I make this offer?"

"Not until the job is secured and you're no longer working shifts."

"Will your visits be overnight? And how often will you need to go with them?"

"Not overnight, I'll always want to have you inside me when I go to bed. And as for the frequency, maybe two or three times a month. Again, so long as no visit to them means you miss-out. After all, it is yours."

"It? What do you mean by it?"

"You know what I mean. My sex, or any part of my body."

"Is it?"

"You know it is. If you say stop, I'll never go over to their house again."

"I hope we're doing the right thing. I know this is all my doing; setting you up with them. I guess I just didn't think it through properly."

"Don't look so disheartened. It's only sex. It's not a big deal."

"My God! I can't believe the change in you. Just three weeks ago, it was the biggest deal in the world."

"Ah well. I've not only had my eyes opened by two veterans of sex. I've also been educated to the practical realities of the uses it can be put to; by a lady that I hope you'll meet tomorrow night."

"What lady?"

"Mary, from the farm. Sam's wife. Have you met her?"

"No. But I've seen her a couple of times when she's picked Sam up from a match."

"Would you?"

"Would I what?"

"You know, would you go with her?"

"I've never even spoken to the woman."

"That wasn't my question. I'm asking, would you fuck her?"

"I don't understand. What d'you mean?"

"Look, I know I got you turned on a few minutes ago, and that wasn't fair. Not at this time of the month, when all I can offer is to wank, or suck it. But if I can get Mary to fuck you, would you want her?"

"I told you. I've never spoken to her and I've got no kind of crush on her."

"I wasn't suggesting you had. But like you arranged Trevor and Bill to satisfy my needs, surely your needs must want satisfying?"

"I told you, I can wank."

"You'd rather wank, than fuck Mary? I don't believe you."

"I didn't say that."

"So why wank?"

"I still can't see why you think she'd go with me?"

"I can't be sure she will, not yet. But if you fancy having your mate's wife, I think it's the least I can do to ask her."

"So nothings been said? And nothings been arranged?"

"No. I've only just had the idea. It was something you said."

"I've never mentioned her."

"No. But it was her who explained to me, that sex is not only for enjoying, but it can be used as a useful tool. And being as mine is in for it monthly maintenance, and hers has just been overhauled and is ready for action. I'm guessing she'll do me a favour and show you a good time. If you want it, that is?"

"This isn't some trick, to then accuse me of fancying other women?"

"It's an offer pure and simple. Like me getting fucked by Trevor and Bill. But if you don't fancy Mary, just say no."

"Well ok, yes. If you can get her to let me, then why not?"

"Why not indeed. And then I won't feel guilty when we ask Trevor and Bill to keep fucking me. Well I guess its time for bed. And while you think about pulling Mary's knickers down, I'll suck your cock for you. That way, even if she doesn't live up to my expectations, you'll have imagined you've fucked her."

And so that's what we did. The next morning I met Mary at the school gates, and once the children had gone in, and I was able to get her on my own, I tentatively broached the offer I'd made to James the night before. "I've got another favour to ask you."

"Another? I haven't even delivered the last one yet."

"No, well. I mean, maybe if the last one doesn't come through, then you won't be coming to see me tonight, so this one will be a non starter as well."

"Ok, fire away."

"It's delicate, and I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage, or assuming too much from you. If you think I'm being too forward, just tell me. Don't feel obliged to help on account of me and your uncles."

"Stop skirting around the edges, just spit it out. If I think you're being pushy, I'll tell you."

"Oh God, when I dreamed the idea up last night, it all seemed so logical. But I'm not sure I can ask you now."

"Well you've got to ask now; otherwise I'll die of curiosity. So ask even if it's just to save my sanity."

"Ok, here goes. It's my James."

"Yes, I know your husband is called James. What about him?"

"And this week being the week of my period."

"What, and he's got randy hearing you telling how the uncles rooted you?"

"Oh my God! How did you know?"

"Men do. Just thinking of sex. No matter if it's their wife getting raped, or just hearing about a neighbour's affair. So you want me to fuck him when I come around tonight?"

"How would you even guess at that?"

"To be honest, I'd considered offering last Saturday, you know, when I was telling you about coming to see you once our Bob had confirmed the job. But I wasn't too sure how you'd take it; you were a bit uptight about the sex thing if you remember."

"Yes, I know. I guess you were right though. It isn't a big deal, unless you make it into one."

"No. But to hear some women talk, you'd think they kept the crown jewels between their legs. After all, with most men it's just ten to fifteen minutes of grunting and heaving, and then they're happy as Larry for the rest of the week."

"So does that mean you'll do it?"

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"That you ask me properly."

"Oh I'm sorry. How rude of me. Please Mary, will you go with my husband."

"No."

"Oh!" I was momentarily stunned. "What did I say wrong?"

"That wasn't asking me properly. I didn't need the please Mary bit. I wanted you to tell me what you want me to do in plain English."

"D'you mean say fuck?"

"That's it. Now ask properly."

"Sorry. Please Mary; will you let my husband fuck you? That is, if you come to our house tonight?"

"Let him, I'll fuck his brains out for you. So do you want me to take him out to a quiet country lane, and have him in the back of the Range Rover?"

"Oh God no. Use our bedroom. You might as well be comfortable."

"Has he any particular whims, or just straight missionary sex?"

"Well with me, its always be straight sex. In fact, until I went with Trevor and Bill, that was all I'd ever done."

She smiled, "I'll bet you know a few different positions now?"

I blushed, "Yes. Some I'd never even heard of or imagined were possible."

"That's my uncles for you. And I bet there were no holes left untouched?"

Still blushing, "No. But James doesn't know about that side of things."

"And I won't tell him. Well not about you. I might offer mine to him, but not all men like that kind of thing."

And so with that sorted, and after a little more meaningless chatter, we parted, and I came home. That evening, I was on tenterhooks, wondering whether Mary would arrive, and if I'd get the job on the farm. I guess I was also a little nervous as to how things would go with her and James. After all, my experience with Trevor and Bill had enlightened me, and planted needs I'd not known had existed. Would Mary have treats for James, that might make him want her again?

It was getting on for ten in the evening, when she arrived, and just seeing her pull into my drive lifted my spirits, I'd been beginning to think the job offer had floundered. And as for the offer I'd made to James, I'd explained that I'd asked Mary and she'd accepted. But that it would only happen if she got Bob's agreement on the job front. So now seeing her pull into the drive, I went over to James, and as I kissed him passionately, I then said, "Looks like we're both in luck."

He'd been sitting in the chair with his back to the window, and so he hadn't seen her arrive, so on me saying that, and then looking over the top of him and through the window, he shot to his feet, saying, "Is she here then?"

And as I could now see her walking towards our front door, I replied, "Yes. And she's smiling. So you make sure she knows you appreciate her generosity."

"Don't you worry, I will."

So after the usual introductions, I asked, "I assume being as you're here, that your Bob has agreed to offer me a job?"

"Yes, and No. That's why I'm so late. A simple farm job with the amount of hours you'll be able to put in, wouldn't have made you the money Trevor says you need to have, to enable James here, to go back to his normal shift." My face obviously dropped, but she carried on with, "No, wait. I haven't finished yet. I've explained to Bob just how much this job will mean to you." And then after glancing towards James to gauge his reaction, she continued, "And I've told him the lengths you're prepared to go to, to secure it."

I hesitated in replying, on account of James not being privy to this part of her scheme. And it being such a delicate subject to broach and discuss in front of others.

But James was obviously burning with curiosity, and he asked, "So what lengths are these then?"

Mary looked a little sheepish as she said, "Oops. Sorry. I take it from that, that you've not discussed it with your husband yet?"

Now it was me with a sheepish voice, "No. I was hoping it wouldn't be necessary." And then turning to James, "I assume you've guessed what Mary means by that phrase?"

"I hadn't. But from you're facial expression, do I take it you've agreed to have sex with him?"

Mary butted in, "Now don't go all caveman on her. She's doing no more than you did with my uncles. And in any case, it is hers to dispense with as she pleases."

I could see James was taken aback, and I quickly said, "No please Mary. Look I'm sorry. But would you mind waiting down here a minute, whilst I take James and explain this to him properly?"

Which is what I did, and surprisingly, he didn't take much persuading. In fact, I think he'd already worked out what had taken place. And by the time I'd got him on his own, he'd already come to the same conclusion as me. So after a quick kiss and cuddle to reassure each other of our love, we returned to Mary.

"Well that's it then, I'll take the job. When do you want me to start?"

"So you've sorted out the problem?"

James answered, "There wasn't a problem as such. It was just a shock to the system. Shirley isn't usually so liberal in her attitude to things of that sort."

As she reached down and slid a bag she'd brought with her, around from the side of her chair to a position by her feet, she said, "Does he know what you've arranged for him?"

I instantly knew what she was referring to, and blushing, I said, "Yes, I've told him that you've agreed to help me out, but that it would only happen if you were already coming over with good news about the job. So I don't think he dare get his hopes up, and now it's on, I don't think the reality has sunk in yet."

Mary instantly followed with, "Well it's real enough. If he wants it, that is?"

James eagerly replied, "Oh yes. I want it"

As she proceeded to take costumes from her bag, she continued, "I've brought three different fancy-dress costumes with me. And being fancy-dress, the emphasis in the cut leans more towards the saucy, than the carbon copy. So James, who do you fancy fucking? I've got a St Trinian's school girl. A naughty night nurse. Or W P C Likes Cock. Or if you just want a simple farmer's daughter, I'll leave my bag here and we can go up with me dressed like I am."

James looked gob smacked, and as he stared in disbelief, I said, "Come on James. Mary's obviously gone to a lot of trouble on your behalf."

She scoffed, "Don't be silly. These are just the first three costumes I dug out of my play box. So if he doesn't want to play, and would prefer to just get down to business, that's fine with me."

James plucked up his courage, and said, "You're enough of a turn-on as you are. But if you'd be happier dressing up, I'm fine with what ever costume you pick."

"Tell you what, we'll go upstairs and discuss it on our own. That way, your wife won't know what kind of kinky fetishes you've got."

And with that she picked up her bag, and with her arm linked through James's, off they went. And being as this is a story about me, and their antics didn't in any way affect my story, I won't include James's description of their sex session. Suffice to say, it was gone midnight when she left, and James looked as happy as I've ever seen him.

So now we move on, I didn't visit their farm this Saturday, as with James being at home, the children didn't have a sleepover.

So on the Monday James left for work, and another three weeks away from home.

And even with my job offer on the table and my acceptance of it, we thought it wise not to start the ball rolling on the change back to normal shifts, until I'd trialled the job, and made sure it looked like a permanent position.

That morning I met Mary at the school gates, and once the children had gone into school, I followed her back to their farm. Once there, she first introduced me to Mrs Droitwood, a woman in her fifties, the one who looked after the farm shop. And then after just a few minutes of chit-chat, she took me to the tack-room, which was attached to the end of the stables; where we both put on wellies.

The first part of the farmyard proper that she took me to, was the big buildings where the potatoes, carrots and other vegetables were brought in, in bulk, in readiness for bagging into smaller quantities; for sale in the farm shop. She also explained, that when doing that particular task, it was advisable to put on a full one-piece overall. This she said would protect my own clothing from wear and tear, and getting grubby. But she then added, that in the summer months, it was also advisable to remove my own outer clothing (back in the stable tack-room), as the overall on top of everyday clothes would be far too hot. As she explained, you'll only need it if your doing one of the mauling filthy jobs, and when bagging veg, you'll be sweating enough just with the exertion.

Once she'd talked me through the various tasks undertaken in this building, we then went on to the dairy. As we walked towards it, she explained they had two men whose sole task was the dairy herd. And by now, she said, the milking would be done, and also the cleaning down that followed it. But most likely, we'd be in time to see the hand milking.

I'd never realised that any cows were still milked by hand. But she said some cows have problems, infections, or just irritations that made that automatic milking process unsuitable. She said that this hand milking was one of the duties that Bob was hoping I'd be able to help out with.

"Oh my, you're not serious. I've never been nearer to a cow, than standing at a gate to a field and watching them grazing."

"Well if you're scared of getting up close and personal with the beasts, I can't see this job suiting you. Cos from time to time, you'll be expected to not only milk, but also feed young orphans and runts."

"No. I didn't mean I was scared, as such. But it's just I wouldn't have a clue how."

"Well as far as the milking goes, you'll have to keep your wits about you."

"Why are the cows dangerous?"

She let out a little half laugh, "God no. They're just poor women, like us. Being exploited for the fact they've got tits. In fact, even that's like us. No, I was referring to Ned and Harry, the dairymen. They think they're God's gift to women, a couple of real likely lads."

"Oh. Should I be worried then?"

"Not really. But they will try it on." Then when she saw my look, "Don't look so scared, I'm sure you can handle them."

I nervously asked, "So they're not part of this arrangement with your brother? I mean I won't be expected to put up with any unwanted advances from them?"

"God no. Any malarkey, you mark their cards. And if that doesn't sort them, then tell Bob; he'll sort them good and proper. Anyway, this is the milking parlour, so you'll soon see what you're up against." Then as we went inside she pointed across to where a man was sitting up close to a cow by the far wall. "That's Harry. I guess Ned will be skiving off somewhere. Right, being as you're not used to beasts, first simple rule is don't spook them. It's silly really, they're used to the clatter and noise of the parlour, but if we were to run over to Harry or just shout from this distance, she'd likely kick the bucket from under her or even trample poor Harry."

"I thought you said the cows were harmless?"

"Oh they are, it's not their fault if someone spooks them. Don't look so worried." By now we were close enough for her to talk to him. "How is she going Harry?"

Harry turned and whilst still milking, as if on autopilot, "Ah, Mary lass. I'll bet you wish this was you I was seeing to."

"Now now Harry. Don't go overstepping the mark."

"Oh come on lass. Just because you're showing one of your posh girlfriends around daddy's farm, there's no need to pretend you're not partial to a bit of Harry's tit squeezing."

"I've warned you about this before. Now pack it up or our Bob'll get to hear about it. And just so as you know, this is Shirley, and she's now working here. I was about to leave her with you, so you could show her the ropes. But being as you're in one of your randy moods, I think I'd better wait until I've asked Bob to put you straight."

"Oh come on Mary luv. I was only ribbing you. You know me, I can't help myself."

"That's what I'm worried about, especially when your no-good pal comes back from wherever he's slinked off to."

He now turned completely, and with his back to the cow, he took hold of my hands, "So soft, now that's what little Katie here needs. Not my big rough hands."

I looked at Mary, "Who's Katie?"

"The cow he's milking is Kate Bush; Katie for short."

I was surprised to hear them referring to a cow by name, and I asked, "Do all the cows have names?"

Harry replied before Mary got chance, "Oh yes, all two hundred of them. And this one is our Katie. But right now she's in need of a little gentle handling." He turned again and lifting one of the cow's teats, said, "See." And then showing me his open palm, added, "And this is what I'm using. It's like rubbing her titties with sandpaper. Surely you can see she'd be better off with your soft little hands on her titties?"

"I guess so. But I haven't got a clue how to do it."

Mary said, "If I leave her with you, you'd better make sure you don't take any liberties. Cos as soon as I see Bob, I'll be sending him this way. And Shirley here was his idea. So if you upset her, you might find yourself looking for a new job." Just at that moment, another man appeared, and she continued, "Ah, here's his partner in crime. Ned. Right I'll give you the same warning."

He strode right up to her, and took hold of one of her hands, and then wrapping his other arm around her waist; as if they were about to dance. He said, "Oh Mary luv, don't break my heart this way. Surely we can have one dance before you leave."