Breakdown Cover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged herself from his hold, and said, "Pack it up." Then turning to me, "If I go now, d'you want to come with me? Or d'you think you can cope with these pair?"

In truth, I didn't feel in any way threatened by anything either of them had said or done, it had all seemed quite like juvenile humour; even though both men had to be in their forties. So I replied, "Well I guess they both know where they stand, and I really would like to show Bob I can be useful."

"Ok. But you two remember, Shirley here is under Bob's wing. So if she gets upset, he'll take it out on you pair."

It was Ned who responded, "Upset? Why on earth would such a little treasure as this get upset? You run along and polish that big flash car of yours, little Shirley is in good hands." And as if to make his point, he stepped up close alongside me, and slipped his arm around my waist.

I looked up to his face as I took hold of his wrist, and lifted it up off my hip, "You heard Mary. And don't think I wont tell Bob; I'm a married woman."

Mary said, "That's it Shirley. You let them know who is boss. Ok, I'm going, but I'm sending Bob this way as soon as I find him."

As soon as she was out of earshot, but still not yet out of the building, Harry said, "She's really getting too big for her boots that one." And then turning to me, "So lass, d'you mind us calling you lass, or do you want Shirley?"

"Well Shirley is my name. But I guess if you're both too old and you can't remember people's names, then I guess lass will do."

"Oh I see. We've got a cheeky one here. So Shirley, are you gonna have a try at this milking lark?"

"I guess so. But you'll have to show me how. I've never been this close to a cow before. I never realised they were so big."

Ned instantly looked down to his flies, and pretending to zip himself back up, he said, "Oops. Sorry lass, I never realised it had dropped out."

I looked up to him, "Well if it did, it was so small, nobody here noticed it." Then turning to harry, "Ok, show me how to start."

He was by now standing, and he moved the little stool he'd been sitting on, saying, "You move in close. Slowly now, and stroke her flank. That way she'll sense your presence."

As I went to get in close to the cow, Ned stepped back in close to me, and this time, when his arm went around me, he placed it firmly on the outside of my leg, and stroked upwards; taking my skirt up with the movement of his hand. I spun around suddenly, and the cow shifted, shook its head, and with one of his back legs, kicked forwards.

I snapped at Ned, "Hey pack it in."

And at the very same time, Harry grabbed me with one hand around my back, and the other on my tummy, and heaving me clear of the kicking rear leg, he snapped, "You silly girl. I told you slowly. You're lucky that kick didn't catch you."

It was all over in a split second, but it was enough to put me into a state of fright. Not the being touched by Ned, or being manhandled by Harry. But the cow lashing out so violently. And as Ned had now taken his hand off my hip, he slipped the stool on the ground behind me, and harry eased me back down onto it. Saying, "That was a silly thing to do. I know Ned was a fooling around, but you can't go reacting like that; you have to treat these beasts with respect."

I was still shaking, so I didn't respond immediately. But my thoughts were, never mind your bloody beasts, what about treating me with respect, instead of trying to maul me. And then once I'd recovered enough of my wits, I lashed out with, "Me silly! It's your moronic friend here who you should be calling silly. No, change that. Call him a pervert."

Ned replied with a mocking tone, "Who me? I only followed instructions. I distinctly heard Harry telling me to stroke your flank. He said it would calm you down."

"Ha ha. Very funny, I don't think. D'you realise just how juvenile your antics are. And that last one could have ended up being serious. Why don't you just grow up and act your age for a change."

Harry looked at Ned and said, "Well that's you told. If I was you I'd cool it until she mellows a bit. I think she's maybe a little on edge, being nervous about being so close to our Katie." Then as Ned stepped a couple of paces clear of where I was sitting, "Ok Shirley luv, get yourself up, and we'll try that again."

So this time, when I approached the cow and gently placed my open palm on her side, all she did, was to turn her head sideways. I guess to see who or what was touching her.

Harry said, "That's the way. Now lower yourself down, sliding the stool under you as you go." I did as instructed, but with me being so low down, and the cow being so big; I was momentarily terrified. Harry must have sensed my fear, as he said, "You're doing fine. There's nothing to be nervous about. Now gently ease yourself nearer, spreading your knees around the bucket as you go, so you can reach right under her udder to the titties on the other side."

This was one of those tasks, that once mastered, is done without having to think about it; like walking. But attempting it this first time, with the fear of spooking a cow that was towering high above me, it took all my resolve to master. And when during my manoeuvre, Harry said quietly, "Careful of the bucket. If you tip that you'll spook her." Instead of thinking he's only trying to get me to spread my legs open wider, I instantly complied. And I didn't even smell a rat, when, with his mouth almost touching my ear, he whispered, "Almost there lass. As we take your weight, you hold onto the stool and make sure it goes under with you."

And at that, a hand slipped under each armpit, and I'm guessing it was their knees they were using on my lower back, to push me under. But as I concentrated on making sure the stool came under with me, I felt their free hands hooking around my knees. So as I went in, under the cow, they eased my legs wide open; almost to a full splits.

I guess it was this last part, that raised the level of sexual threat to the point where it balanced out the fear of the cow itself. And at that point, it appeared on the radar of my conscious thought process. But still conscious of the potential threat if the cow was spooked, I dare not react in a violent manner. So as their hands started a steady stroking motion and began to edge their way towards my crotch, I just calmly said, "You'd better stop that now."

It was Ned who replied, "Just pay us no mind, you reach under their and take a hold of her titties."

"I'm not going to pay you no mind. I told you both at the off, I'm a married woman. If you don't stop now, I'll tell Bob."

Now it was Harry who spoke, "Don't be like that, we'll not hurt you. But as this is your first day, you've got to have your initiation."

"What are you talking about? What initiation?"

"Oh I see. Is this the first time you've worked with men?"

"No. There were men working at my last job in the library."

"Ah well, that's as near to an office job as they come. Have you never done manual work before?"

"There was lifting piles of heavy books and lots of other work. I got involved with all kinds of tasks during the five years I worked there."

"Maybe. But it's not the same as being part of a workforce. It doesn't matter if you're a young lad starting an apprenticeship, or a woman in any age group. Everyone in those two groups has to go through some kind of humiliation the first day on a new job. Young lads to knock the cockiness out of them. But women in the workplace are the worst. Unless you know you can trust them, they're a liability. With some, you've not hardly got to look at them before they're accusing you of all sorts. And one man on his own doesn't stand a chance when they put on the floods of tears. So just to be sure you're on our side, we have to test you; while there's two of us, and only one of you. That way, if you're a snitch, it is the word of one newcomer, against the word of two trusted employees. It's a long established ritual, if you fight it, you'll be treated as an outsider; not part of our gang. After all, it's nothing to worry about; it's only a little feel we're after. Now you do as Ned says. Take hold of a couple of titties and see if you can squeeze some milk out. The sooner you get her udder emptied, the sooner you'll get out from under her."

By now, Ned's finger tips were stroking on the outside of the gusset of my knickers, and had it not been for the fear of the cow's reaction, I'd have freaked out. Physically and verbally. But as it was, I was pinned under the cow, and Harry's fingers had now joined Ned's. I reached down, and with my hands gripping their wrists, I attempted to pull their hands away. But unlike earlier when I'd gripped Ned's wrist, and pulled his hand off my waist, this time, they were serious about what they were doing. And my strength was no match for theirs.

So again I tried pleading, "Please, you've had your feel. I promise I won't tell anyone."

Harry said, "Now that's what we wanted to hear. Now you're being a sensible little girl. See, I told you we weren't going to hurt you."

My heart leapt, I'd feared they wouldn't listen to reason. But then after a few moments, when neither of them had withdrawn their fingers, my elation just deflated. I cautiously attempted to reason again, "Aren't you going to stop now?"

Harry said, "Of course we will. But first, you've got to show us that you're one of us. We need to know that you're not just going to go running off to Bob telling tales the minute we let you go."

"I won't. I've promised."

"It's not promises we want, we need proof."

"How can I prove it?"

"Well first, take your hands off our wrists and tell us we can each take turns feeling you. That way, you'll have given us permission, so later on, you can't accuse us."

I released their wrists, and then said, "Ok. You can take turns. But only a minute each."

I'd hardly finished speaking before Ned's fingers withdrew, and I then prepared myself for Harry to start working on my fanny in earnest; but still from outside my knickers. And although this was bad enough, especially as they'd already started an arousal. My biggest fear at this stage was timing their allotted minute. That was until I felt Harry's finger hooking into the side of my gusset, and pulling. It was a split second later, that I felt Ned's fingers gliding in my wet valley, and then slipping effortlessly up into my fanny.

My instant reaction was to fight, but as they were both restraining me, all I succeeded in doing was to agitate Katie.

And as she shuffled a half step backwards, Harry quietly said, "Steady old girl. Think on lass. You don't want Katie to get riled. Now just relax and Ned'll soon have your juices a flowing." I can't say I relaxed, but the fear of what the cow might do, did quell any resistance. And as I feared, even without me having anything to time him with, Ned didn't stop after a minute.

I can't say how long he'd been vigorously working his fingers inside my fanny, but knowing I would soon be totally theirs to do as they wanted with; I made one last verbal plea. "Please Harry; it must be your turn now."

"I think she's right. Come on Ned, fairs fair."

"Ok, I think she's about broken in."

Then as his fingers pulled out, and Harry began to lift his side of the gusset to gain entry, I said, "Isn't there anywhere else you can take me. Somewhere more comfortable." In the back of my mind, I knew the only chance I had of getting out of this, was to get away from that cow, before I lost my will to attempt an escape. And even then, I knew my chances were pretty slim.

Then Harry asked, "If we take you to the barn, will you fuck?"

"Take me there, then we'll see."

It only took seconds to ease me out from under the cow, and then I was being almost carried between them, as they strode off across the open yard to the barn. Now the fresh air, and the respite from the stimulation, gradually began to re-awaken my consciousness. And with this re-awakening, my will to resist returned. But not wanting to alert them until I was psyched-up and ready, I played along as a helpless case until we reached the barn.

Then as Ned released his hold on me and went to open the door, I went ballistic. Screaming kicking and lashing out with all the strength I could muster. I knew I'd take them by surprise, and then a split second later, I was free. That is to say, free of the grip of either of them. Ned was still holding onto the barn door he'd already begun to open, and Harry just stood there looking at me, with a big beaming smile on his face.

I now stopped screaming, but only momentarily, to say to Harry, "What the hell do you think is so funny?"

"Nothing Shirley luv. It's just nice to get a lass with a bit of spunk for a change."

By now, Ned had pulled one side of the big barn doors open, and he quipped, "She'll have plenty of that soon enough. Now get her inside."

And as I resumed my scream, interspersed with cries of, "RAPE! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME."

Harry rushed towards me, lowering his head as he came. And before I knew what was happening, my tummy is up on his shoulder, with my legs hanging down in front of him, and the top half of my body behind him looking at the ground. It all happened in the blink of an eye, and the next second the door had been close, and Harry was tossing me back off his shoulder, and I landed on my back in a big pile of hay.

The shoulder charge into my tummy had taken the wind from my sails, and I'd stopped screaming. But as I sat myself back up, and they stood there glaring down at me, I resumed giving it all the voice I could muster. But far from being concerned, or even trying to stop me, they just stood and watched. And as they could see I was beginning to lag, Harry's grin re-appeared. This only spurred me on to a second wind; but it was useless, and before much longer I'd stopped altogether.

Then as I stopped, Harry said, "Is that it? Can we talk now?"

"I'm not interested in talking, I want to go and find Mary."

"Look lass, if Mary had wanted to help you, she'd have come running when you were kicking up blue murder out there. Haven't you got it yet?"

"Got what?"

"Mary, and your hero Bob, they are the bosses. You're one of us, a worker. They stick together, and we have to do the same."

"What are you on about? Mary is my friend."

"Wake up lass. We know why you got your job. You're Bob's new play thing. Don't look at me like that. You're not his first."

Then Ned chipped in, "And if she isn't a site more cooperative with him, then she'll not last the day out."

"Oh I think the lass knows the score as far as he's concerned. It's just that she's not yet worked out the pecking order in the lower ranks. You do realise that a year or two down the line, and he'll get bored with you. And at that point, when he gets himself a fresh fanny, he'll not give you so much as the drippings off his nose. So if you've got anything about you, you'll make yourself useful around here. And we're the ones who can help you with that. So wake up to whose side you're on. They might be the bosses, but we're the ones you're gonna be working with day in day out. We can either make your life easy or difficult. We workers cover for each other, and that's how we beat the bosses. But heck, that's all by the by. Why are we discussing this now, you've agreed to come to the barn for a fuck. Haven't you?"

"I might have said something like that. But that was only to get from under that cow. I was frightened."

"So now there's no cow, are you saying we don't get to fuck you?"

"Of course you don't. You didn't think I was just going to lie back and say come and help yourselves?"

"No lass we didn't. Like I told you, this is just your initiation. All we were going to do was just have that bit of a feel. "

"Well you're not getting that either."

Ned said with a smile, "I've already had mine, and right good it was too."

Harry said, "He's right, and I was about to have mine. So how about we get comfortable, and you let me finish what I started?"

"No way. I'm going to find Mary."

"And how are you going to get past us to get out of the barn?"

"Look please. You both took advantage of me being scared out of my wits under that cow. Can't you just be satisfied with what you've had already?"

"And if we do, then what?"

"I guess you should show me how to milk that bloody cow. But properly this time."

"And there'll be no telling tales from you?"

"No. Not if you behave yourselves from now on."

"Are you real?"

"What d'you mean?"

"We're men, you're a woman. It's only natural that we'd want to fuck you. So if by behave yourselves, you mean we can't attempt to get your knickers down, then we'd be lying if we agreed to that."

"But surely you can control your natural urges; I told you, I'm married."

"You can't control yours."

"What d'you mean?"

"Back there whilst Ned was working on your fanny, you were well under. And if we'd not have been gentlemen, we could have had you back there in the dairy. The only reason you're kicking up now is that we let your arousal come down. And we did that, so you'd not feel tricked."

"That's not true. You only brought me here because you thought I'd agreed to let you have me."

"I won't argue. Cos I know that you know just how far gone you were. And you know I'm telling it like it is. Anyway, I don't know why you're making such a fuss about us wanting to fuck you; you've only got this job because you agreed to do the same with Bob."

"I don't know why you think that?"

"We don't just think, we know."

Then Ned added, "He told us."

"He wouldn't."

Ned replied, "He did. And he warned us off. He wants your fanny all to himself."

"Well then. That's your answer. If he says I'm off limits, them you'd better listen to him. As you said, he's the boss."

It was Harry who responded, "Yes, and that's another reason for you to side with us."

"Why?"

"To spite him. If he thinks he's the only one fucking you, but we're banging away at it whenever he's not around, then can't you see it's us worker sticking together and getting one over on him?"

"No I can't. You're just angling for your own ends."

I'd not even finished speaking, when light flooded in, and as I turned, there was Bob. Not that I knew it was him, I just could tell it was another man.

But as he strode in and spoke, it was obvious who it was. "Ah, I thought I'd find you in here." Then as he got up close, and looking at me, "Are you alright? They haven't been giving you any trouble, have they?"

I looked into the eyes of Ned and Harry in turn, then looking back at Bob, "Nothing I can't handle."

And Harry added, "It was just a little game of kiss and chase. No harm done, Eh Shirley?"

Bob said, "So I can take it all the hand milking is completed?"

Harry replied, "Well not quite. We've still got a few to do."

"So how come you're playing silly buggers, when you haven't even finished your mornings work. It'd be bad enough larking around on my time, but those beasts are in need of milking. And the longer you leave them, the more distress you're causing them. I thought you two reckoned to be experienced dairy men. Now get back to work." And then as they both slinked off without reply, he turned to me, "So Shirley. Our Mary wasn't exaggerating, you are a choice piece." I didn't really like being referred to as if I was a piece of meat; even though I guess it was supposed to be a kind of compliment. And I didn't reply, I just blushed. He continued, "So how would you like to come and see our horse box?"

What a peculiar question. "Err, yes, if you want me to."

So next minute, we're walking across the yard towards a big lorry. He's got one arm around my back, and he's not trying to hide the fact he's caressing the cheeks of my bottom as we walk.