Breakdown Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trev said you were coming to see me."

"I am. I mean I was. But I'm not feeling well. I need to go home. I'll come back another day."

"You're already here. Come in. I won't bite."

"I told you, I'm not feeling well."

"You ungrateful bitch. You won't even come in and give me a kiss."

I didn't think it was worth trying to persuade him to call Satan off, so reluctantly I stepped into the room, only just inside, but enough to enable me to see around the door. Bill was sprawled out in a lounging stance, in a big armchair, with his legs spread wide, and the biggest cock I'd ever seen erect in his hand. I froze as I saw him, or to be more accurate, when I saw his massive cock. I even took an involuntary step backwards. But the deep throated growl reminded me there was no retreating.

"Come in then. Sit yourself over there."

The chair Bill was sitting in, was against the far wall way over to the left of me. And against the wall directly to my left, behind the door, was a big sumptuous settee. And it was towards this settee that Bill was nodding his head. And as it meant I'd not really be putting myself anywhere near where he sat holding that menacing looking cock, I slowly shuffled my way across and sat down in the middle of it. And as before, Satan followed me, and he was now lying with his nose inches from my foot.

I attempted to lighten the tension, and ignoring the fact he was sitting there holding his cock, I said, "You did a marvellous job on my car. Its never ran as well as it does now." Then remembering the money I'd brought, I reached in the little pocket on the front of my skirt and pulled it out, saying, "Oh. Here's your thirty-five pounds."

"Put it on the table."

I rose to my feet, and although the table was nearer the door, Satan didn't even stir. So after dropping the money, I contemplated making a break, but as I stood at the table working out my chances, Bill said, "If he needs to stop you, I'll warn you now, his bite hurts."

I turned and as I walked back to re-take my position on the settee, I said, "But I thought Trevor said he was gentle as a lamb?"

"He is if you do as you're told." And then, cock still in hand, he got to his feet, walked to the table and pulled out a dining chair. Then he carried it across to where I sat, and placed it facing me, with just enough room for him to get in between and sit down. So now that monstrous great big cock is standing to attention directly in front of me. "You are going to do as you're told. Aren't you?"

"Look Bill, as much as I appreciate the work you and Trevor did on my car. I'm not going to sit here while you display that thing. Now put it away, and call Satan off so I can go home."

"Unbutton your blouse."

"Don't be so rude. Who d'you think you are?"

Without warning, he grabbed into the neck opening of my blouse, using both hands. And with his first wrench, it tore open every button from the neck to the point where it was tucked into my skirt. And I think even this first pull initiated a rent in the back of the collar. But he wasn't content with just one pull. And his second wrench ripped the blouse all the way down the back, pulling it from out of my skirt, and off my shoulders. Almost as if it were now two separate pieces.

I instantly cupped my hands over my breasts for cover, but before I could summon up any words, he said, "Put your hands by your sides."

He was a man of few words, but the ones he used, he obviously meant. So knowing he had the upper hand, and thinking placation might be my best option, I did as he'd asked. After all, I still had my bra on.

No sooner had I re-positioned my hands, than he barked out, "Brassier."

"Please Bill, no."

This time I was expecting his hands, and I managed to grab his wrists. But I might as well not have bothered. Even with my hands on his wrists, he tore the front of the bra apart, and the clasp at the back gave up in an instant. So now each half of the bra hung over the ripped blouse on either shoulder. I'd re-positioned my hands again, cupping and covering my now naked breasts.

"Hands. Now."

"Look Bill." I didn't pause here, but at this point, I lifted my hands away, uncovering my breasts. "If I sit here like this, and let you, you know. Wank that thing. Then can I go?"

He smiled, and then slowly reached out and took hold of my right wrist. And then almost gently, but firmly, drew it towards his cock. At first I didn't realise the planned destination. But as soon as the penny dropped, I began to resist. But again, resistance was useless. And even pulling as hard as I could, it had no effect on his progress. And then once my hand reached his cock, he used his other hand to manipulate my fingers until they were wrapped around his shaft. But the girth of his cock was so vast; my little fingers couldn't encircle far enough around it to meet my thumb. He eased my hand up and down for maybe half a minute, then he let go with his guiding hands and lay himself back against the chair back.

For maybe a couple of seconds, I continued wanking him, but then a great big beaming self satisfied smile came across his face. I think I'd resigned myself to sitting there with my breasts on show, whilst he wanked. And maybe, just maybe, I might have even completed this wank for him. But something about his smug gloating just got to me.

And so after only a few seconds going solo on his cock, I took my hand away. I didn't attempt to provoke him by covering my breasts back up, but just lay back into the settee in a similar manner to what he was doing.

This time I wasn't prepared; nor was I quick enough. His hands were into the waistband of my skirt, and he'd ripped the plastic belt, and waistband of the skirt almost before I'd realised he'd moved. Yes I do mean ripped the belt; maybe it was only plastic, not real leather. But the wrenching apart of his steely gripping hands was so fierce and powerful the belt buckle tore through the belt itself. The waistband of the skirt instantly gave-up at the side fastening, but then as each hand flew father apart, the seam at the centre of my back took up the strain; and then it split. So the skirt was wrenched from under me in two separate pieces.

This all happened in the blink of an eye, and also resulted in my bottom being hauled forwards towards the edge of the settee. In fact, I think it was only my feet jamming into the chair he was sitting on, that prevented me from being dragged completely off.

But his rage, for that is what it appeared to be, didn't stop with him just removing my skirt. For once he'd got the two halves dangling in front of me; he then proceeded to tear it into shreds. Almost as if he was making bandage strips out of it; but not tearing it carefully. And then once he'd totally shredded it and strewn the remnants in all directions, his eyes returned to me.

Now I'd been in a kind of stupor since he'd grabbed my skirt. I'd never expected anything of that sort; in fact, I'd never in my life seen violence and such awesome power. So still in a state of disbelief and I have to say awe, I'd froze to the spot; hands either side of me palms face down on the seat of the settee, knees spread wide to miss colliding with his chair, feet wedged at the base of his chair legs, and bottom perched at the very front edge of the settee seat base.

So now as his eyes returned to me, I felt them burning their way through the flimsy exposed gusset of my panties; the only garment I still wore that was intact and giving any measure of cover. I so wanted to lift my hands across and cover my exposed crotch, but I instinctively knew this wouldn't help. So I lay still and let him gloat at how easily he'd overpowered me, and achieved his goal.

But after maybe ten or twenty seconds of him sitting motionless, I sensed that he was waiting for me. And what he must be waiting for me to do, I assumed was to re-start the wanking I'd given up on. So feeling I had no other options open to me, I said, "D'you want me to wank it for you?"

"Too late."

"No. Please. I'll do it."

As I lifted my hands and was about to reach for his cock, both his big hands reached to just above my right hip, slipped into the waist of my panties, and as my hands gripped each of his wrists to stop him, they just pulled the panties apart. And then with my hands still gripping his wrists, he went to my left hip and repeated the action, ripping the other side apart. And after using one hand to peel my hands from his wrists, with his other hand he took extreme pleasure in slowly drawing my panties from under my bottom, and then discarding them to one side.

So now my pussy is naked to his glare, and even though I know he'll easily peel my hands back out of his way, I can't stop myself from plunging them both into a covering position over my pussy. Even as I do it, I regret my stupidity. It was obviously going to annoy him.

And then he took hold of his cock, and began to slowly wank it. I guess, not that I'd noticed it up until this point; his erection had slightly begun to wilt. So now as he looked my body up and down and massaged his shaft it soon re-stiffened. And for a few seconds, I began to think I'd maybe got away with covering my pussy. But it was only a few seconds, not even a minute, before he said, "Come on then."

"Come on what?"

"Wank it. Use both hands."

I couldn't believe I was even considering doing this. But in truth at this point, I had already made up my mind to capitulate to any request, to avoid this leading to a full rape situation. So without question or hesitation both of my hands encircled his shaft, and I began to slide them up and down.

My hands had only just moved from my crotch, when one of his moved in, and as I started on his cock, his middle finger end began stroking the lips, and then the valley of my pussy. "You're ready."

"I'm sorry. What d'you mean?"

"You're wet. No more wanking. Get back up the couch. Here's a cushion to put under your back."

It was all so matter of fact and cut and dried. My pussy was wet, so I was now going to get fucked. No mention of please. Or, would you like to. Or even taking hold of me and forcing his way on me. He just expected me to get myself into position for him, and was even offering a cushion to make myself comfortable. And what was more surreal, was that at first, I even began to comply.

I'd taken my hands from his cock, and I'd eased my bottom up onto the settee and even taken hold of the cushion. But then reality struck, and still in a sitting position, but now sideways on the settee, I stopped and said, "No, wait. Look Bill. I can't do this. I'll wank you. You can look at me naked and I'll even spread my legs so you can see it. But no touching. And I'm not going to let you fuck me."

He had already gotten up from his chair, and was stood alongside where I sat. And as I finished speaking, without making any reply, he used one hand, with fingers spread open like a massive star-fish, placed it on my chest, between my breast and neck. And then as he pushed my upper body back down to the settee, his knee dropped in between my legs, and dropped my right leg off the settee and his other hand lifted my left leg under the knee, spreading me wide open.

It all happened in one continuous sequence, and as I attempted to thwart one thing, the next was already taking place. But at the point he lifted my leg and my pussy was spread I felt his cock touch and enter.

I let out the loudest scream I could muster. "SKREEEEEEEEEEEICH!" But it had no effect on Bill. He'd easily got absolute control of the physical situation, and ignoring my scream; he'd lowered himself into a comfortable position, and now began to test my pussy for depth.

I'd mentioned before the monstrous size of his cock, it being a good two inches longer than my James's and so much thicker. But at the time I'd never expected my pussy to have to experience it. But it was obvious that Bill was aware of his extreme size, and knew the average woman wouldn't be used to encountering such girth.

So now with me securely pinned down and stretched out under him, he was able to take his time, and break me in gradually.

But as my pussy had definitely never encountered anything resembling that girth, before he'd even halted his first probe for depth, the stretching sensation had rendered my scream, to a breathless gasp. And I was held with just gasping silence until his first push had finished and he took a steady withdrawal. It was now, with sensations flooding my every being, and his cock-end almost back at my entrance, that I summoned up all my resolve, and at the top of my voice, called, "TREVOR. TREVOR PLEASE COME QUICK. HE'S RAPING ME."

Bill didn't flinch. No attempt to stifle me, and not in any way put-off the job in hand. In fact, I think the last part of my call for help had probably faded to no more than a breathless gasp, as Bill had now taken a second depth sounding, and this time, I'm sure he had not only stretched my pussy walls wider than they'd ever been. But I'm sure he was now in virgin territory. No cock had ever been up that high, and all I could do was gasp out, "Oh my heavens above. Bill stop."

As Bill stopped with his cock deep up inside my pussy, Trevor arrived in the room.

On seeing the movement, I'd turned my head, and even though I could see Trevor standing to my side, I lay there spread wide open, with my body shaking uncontrollably. As I gasped a long protracted sequence of sighs, as each contraction engulfed me. "Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh."

And as I repeatedly gasped and shook, he froze on the spot, and then looking at Bill, said, "You bloody fool. What have you done?"

"It's ok. She wanted fucking."

"Don't give me that. She was screaming for help."

"She was just frightened. She's ok now."

It was about now, the pussy clamping began to ease off, and without intending to, I voiced my thoughts. "Oh god Bill. I. I thought I'd pass-out. I think its ok again now."

I saw the smile he gave Trevor, and then I felt his withdrawal. But before he pulled it back a couple of inches, he'd pushed again, and it was on its way back up. "Oh god Bill that's soooooo. Oh god."

Well I'm not absolutely sure of the sequence of events, nor my words from this point on, but it was very much like I've described so far. And as it continued in that vein with me coming out with words exclaiming my feelings of exhilaration, Bill continued. Not in a rush, but just taking his time, gently easing himself into my pussy, until I was taking his full length. Not that this was long in terms of time, maybe no more than two or three minutes at the most.

But all the while, Trevor had been at my side. At the onset, standing, but once he'd heard me exclaiming my delight, he'd calmed down himself, and took up a kneeling stance. Still alongside me, with one arm above my head. And after he'd brushed my hair from my eyes with his fingers, he used his hand and began to gently stroke my forehead. And before long, his other hand was on my breast, which he was also gently fondling.

It was now that Bill re-positioned himself, slipping hands under each of my knees and lifting, and then whilst holding my legs aloft, he said, "Hold her tight."

Trevor looked at me, then to Bill, "What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna cum."

"Well do it gently."

"I can't. Hold her tight."

Jesus Christ! If I'd thought the sensations he'd generated with his slow steady shafting in and out were the pinnacle of exhilaration, then I'd been very much mistaken. Because as Bill delivered his spunk deep up inside my pussy, his violent ramming thrusts set my body off in an equally violent bucking, as I lifted, thrust and ground my pelvis onto each of his lunges.

It was nothing short of magnificent. And even after he'd finished and pulled out, I lay in Trevor's arms, writhing around. Towards the end of my shameless display, I gradually became aware of Trevor holding me. And I realised, that at least some of the sensations I was in the grip of, were being generated by him; with his two big fat fingers in my pussy.

But even though I now realised, it was a good thirty or more seconds before I could summon the wherewithal to first say, "Please Trevor." And then as I managed to get my hand to take hold of the back of his, "Please stop."

He did, but not instantly.

His first reaction when my hand took hold of his, was to pull out. And then as if to demonstrate that my hand played no part in his decision to stop, he re-entered. And then thrusting them in and out even more quickly, he rammed them in deeper.

But once he'd done this, he pulled his fingers out, and gently returned me to a sitting position, asking, "Was it as good as it looked?"

For a split second I almost replied with the truth. And then from nowhere, I erupted with words I'd not used since my rebellious teenage years. "You pair of fucking bastards. How on earth did you think you'd get away with that? Who the fuck do you think I am? You must think I'm some frightened schoolgirl if you think I'll let that happen to me and then keep quiet."

I could see Trevor had taken the hint, and he'd backed well away. But Bill was slumped back in the armchair, as if he hadn't got a care in the world, wiping his cock with what looked like his handkerchief.

I lashed out again, but this time directing my abuse towards Bill. "Don't sit there ignoring me. You won't be smiling by the time the police have finished with you."

At this point, Trevor regrouped his wits, and edging his way back towards me, he said, "Shirley luv, he didn't mean you no harm. Please don't be hasty."

"Hasty! Didn't mean me any harm! He raped me. And you're as bad. You sat there and molested me whilst he was doing it."

"But he was careful. You have to admit, he didn't force himself into you in a rush. He let your fanny get used to his size before he fucked it hard."

"He raped me. It doesn't matter whether he took his time or went at it bull at a gate."

"Oh no. You're wrong there lass. If he'd rammed it up right from the start, you'd still be squealing with a ripped open fanny. He definitely did his best to ease you in slowly. I know he got a bit rough at the end. But he could see you were on top of it by then, and it's always difficult for a man to control himself during his cum strokes."

"Don't either of you realise the seriousness of what he's just done."

Just then I saw Bill getting to his feet and beginning to strip off. As he was the other side of the room it didn't really concern me, other than I thought it another level of intimidating behaviour to flaunt himself so blatantly. But much as I felt it an intimidation, it was still impossible to ignore looking at him. And as he dropped his underpants to the floor, leaving himself naked, his eyes locked onto mine.

The motionless stare only lasted seconds, and then as he began to walk towards me, he said, "Get yourself comfortable again. This one could take a bit longer." Trevor marched across and intercepted him, holding his hand open palmed to stop his approach. But Bill took his wrist and pushing it aside, said, "Don't be such a prat. You heard her, she enjoyed it."

"And I also heard her talking about police, and being raped."

"That's women for you, can't make up their mind. Now move aside, otherwise I'll move you."

As Trevor held his hand back up to block Bill's passage, he said, "No. you're not touching her again. Maybe if you show her you're genuinely sorry, she might not report you."

Bill brushed Trevor's arm aside again, and as Trevor brought his other arm up, they both went into a full wrestling brawl. I thought about making my escape, even though it would have to be a naked one. But even though Satan kept clear of the brawling brothers, the second he saw me attempt to get to my feet, his hackles went up, and that deep throated growl started. So with any thoughts of escape thwarted, I had to sit back and hope Trevor came out as the victor.