Breakdown Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you what I think. I think you should go and start on making us all a bite to eat. I'll make this my last fuck for now. And then I'll come and give you a hand. And whilst we're making tea, it'll give her time to get cleaned-up."

"But she's not done fucking yet."

"Never mind that, you get started on the grub. She'll not take much persuading next time."

So with that, Bill disappeared, and Trevor got into his stride. And yes, so did I. And as this was Trevor's second visit to my pussy, right from the off, he was able to just go for it. And that's what he did. So ten to fifteen minutes later, with us both sweating profusely, he started pumping his cum, and off I went into wonderland.

When I came back, I was alone in the room, lying with legs spread wide open. And as I sat myself up, I could not only see the cum slowly dribbling from my pussy. But also telltale sticky pools in various locations, on the settee and floorboards. I got to my feet, and looked for the old work shirt, Trevor had given me earlier. But as it was nowhere to be seen, and I could hear noises coming from the kitchen next door. I slowly waddled my way towards the door.

I guess I had considered making a bolt down their hallway, that was providing Satan wasn't on guard. But as I looked out into the hall, and Satan wasn't in sight, I looked the other way, into the kitchen.

At that point, Trevor saw me, and said, "You look well and truly fucked. I'll bet you could use the bathroom."

I know Trevor's choice of words had shocked me before, and I'd kind of ignored them; thinking it was just his way. And obviously the things they'd just done to me, were far more serious than crude language. But I still found this comment distasteful. And so I didn't answer, but just stood there and scowled.

But after half a minute of my silent scowling, Trevor asked, "What's wrong lass?"

"You. I can't believe your language."

He let out a little chuckle, "You're a rum'n and no mistake. You fuck like a bitch on heat one minute. And then act like you're addressing the class at Sunday-school the next. Still, we can't fault you. You certainly did the business once you got over your shyness. It's been a while since Bill and I have had a lass that takes a full length as eagerly as you did."

"Please Trevor. You've had what you wanted. Surely there's no need to embarrass me further."

"Ok lass. Nuff said. But you do look fucked."

I decided I couldn't change his foul talk, and so I answered him, ignoring the foul words used, "Yes, I do feel shattered. The bathroom, is it at the top of the stairs?"

"Yes. Straight on. First door you come to."

"Where's Satan. Will he let me go near the front door?" I'd asked this, as I'd have to go right to the end of the hall, and pass the front door to get onto the staircase. I as I couldn't see around the bottom boarded-in stair-rail, I didn't know if I'd meet him lying at the stair bottom.

But Trevor replied casually, "Don't worry your pretty little fanny-ann about Satan. He's out in the garden having a shit. You get yourself up stairs, and there's plenty of hot water if you want a shower. Or even a bath, if you'd prefer a soak. And when you come down, we'll have scrambled eggs on toast ready for you. And there's still a bit of that blackberry and apple pie left."

I almost missed everything he said from the point where he said Satan was in the back garden. My head was spinning. Dare I make a break for it? It must only be around four or five in the afternoon, so still broad daylight. And worse, people about. Not many in our little village, but at this time, kids playing, and people coming home from work. But people meant safety, they couldn't chase after me with people around. But then again, I was naked; and it would be a total miracle if I managed to get from their house to my own without someone seeing me. And if seen, everybody would know what had taken place this afternoon. And as they'd taken those pictures (at this point I wasn't aware of the videos), I knew I couldn't claim I'd been raped. Especially remembering something Trevor had said. Why had I gone to their house knowing I hadn't got money to pay my debts? It would obviously fuel talk of no smoke without fire.

And as I stood there contemplating my next move, Trevor said, "If you want to use the bathroom, I'd get your fanny-ann a wiggling. Cos Bill won't be much longer preparing this food. Oh, and don't get any silly ideas in your head about leaving here before it gets dark. Cos sure as eggs is eggs, it'll all go tits-up. You've been a sensible lass up to now, and there's no rush to get back; we'll see you safely home later."

I so wanted to make my escape. But even knowing that staying here would surely mean I'd get fucked again, the thought of my James seeing the photos they'd taken of me was a greater threat. And who is to say it would only be my James, they could show them to anyone; the whole village could know. And before the story had been retold half a dozen times, I'd have been a whore plying my trade to pay for a car repair.

So reluctantly I went up to the bathroom and had a soak in the bath. It was whilst soaking and reflecting upon what had happened, that I attempted to examine my own feelings. In fact, being the only one who was really aware of my own feelings during each of their fucks, even I felt that the interpretation I'd attributed to the village gossips was partially true.

But one thing above all others that I couldn't understand, was how rapidly my moral compass needle could change direction. I could be fighting physically and spitting feathers one minute, in an attempt to thwart Bill. And then within less than a minute of him getting his way, I was to all intents, a whore on steroids. And then once the ecstasy of the fuck ebbed away, the venom and fury would flood back with a vengeance.

But now, lying calmly in this warm water, I'm starting to get horny. Yes, as much as I hate both of them for shredding my marriage vows, my pussy is throbbing in anticipation of what awaits it downstairs. And the thing I hate them most for, is that if I'd never experienced their cock size and their multiple fucking; I'd have been perfectly contented with the modest rations I'd put up with up to now.

But then I hear Trevor, and he's telling me the food is ready and I should come down now. So once dried, I wrapped myself in a towel and joined them at the table downstairs.

The conversation from them was polite, and mainly centred around the food.

And I didn't initially know what my own attitude would be. See, I'd not really resolved my own conscience about the afternoons events and my acceptance or otherwise of them. And if I was stuck here until it got dark, that would mean they'd got me here for another five hours; to do as they wanted with.

But then Trevor asked, "Have you had a rethink yet?"

"About what?"

"Well you didn't run out of the front door screaming rape. So I'm assuming you've calmed down a little. And maybe you've decided that your little fanny-ann is a good way for you to show your gratitude. I mean, when you think about it. We spent two nights working on your car. So if we get you home soon as its dark, you'll only have spent one night repaying us; so you'll be up on the deal."

I was somewhat stunned at his matter of fact approach and simple balancing of the two very different events.

But before I could come up with a response, Bill said, "My cocks starting to throb again just a thinking of that fanny-ann of hers."

Trevor said, "Steady on Bill. Let the lass finish her grub, and then we'll maybe watch a video. Y'know, just to let her food settle. What say you lass? I don't suppose you're champing at the bit, and eager to get another fucking just yet?"

"No. I'm not champing at the bit as you call it. And I never was eager for any of that stuff you did to me. In fact I'm still of half a mind to call the police the minute I get home."

Trevor said, "Really? But I thought."

"Never mind what you thought. Both of you have raped me. Can't you understand that?"

"But you're not hurt."

And Bill added, "And you enjoyed it. You can't deny that."

"Look. What I felt or even what I said when you were, you know, having me. That doesn't mean anything. It's what I said before that counts."

Trevor said, "And after. I mean. Just cos you were unsure before we fucked you, doesn't mean you can't change your mind now, and admit it was good after all."

"I could. And if neither of you put a foot wrong from now on, and I get home tonight without anyone knowing what's happened. Then maybe I will say nothing. But both of you have to promise that you won't breathe a word to anyone."

"We wouldn't. Would we Bill?"

"I'll tell nobody. But she's not leaving until I've had at least one more fuck."

"I told you, no more. And another thing. You took photos. I want to see them deleted before I go."

Trevor said, "Now you're being silly. Why would we delete them?"

"Never mind why you should delete them. What I want to know is, why did you take them. I hope you're not thinking of using them to blackmail me into further depravities?"

"Depravities. What are you talking about?"

"Don't try playing the innocent. That was disgusting what you did to me. You treated me as if I was an animal."

"Oh that. You mean the doggy fuck. But you enjoyed that."

"I've told you. It doesn't matter what I felt or said during the ordeal. The fact is, you forced me into it. It was disgusting."

Trevor said, "Well! I don't know what to say. I'd not have even touched you if you hadn't told me to. And like Bill said, you enjoyed it. I mean the videos we took show you. Well I won't embarrass you by saying it; I know you don't like crude language." He turned and said to Bill, "Go and get your laptop." And as Bill got to his feet, Trevor took my hand, and said, "You're getting this whole thing out of proportion. You're angry with yourself for enjoying the fucking, and so you're looking for someone to blame. And as Bill and me are handy, it's only natural you'd lash out at us. But I'm sure you remember what you asked me to do to you. No, don't look embarrassed. There was nothing wrong with what we just did. It was all harmless fun, and nobody got hurt. And if you really want to blame anyone, I'd be looking nearer to home. Ah, here's Bill."

"You're saying I'm to blame?"

"No lass. If that lad of yours had been at home, and doing his duty, you'd not have given in to Bill so easily. And you'd definitely not have begged me the way you did. There's an old country saying, and it still holds good today. If you want to keep a wife from straying. Keep her well fucked and poorly shod. I'm not thinking the posh shoes you're wearing influenced the outcome. But when a bloke goes off for three weeks, he's a bloody fool if he thinks his wife can go without cock, and not become an easy target."

By now, Bill had got the laptop setup, so we could all see the screen, but as I saw him move the mouse pointer over a file, and about to click, I said, "Please don't. I don't want to see it."

Trevor said, "Hold up Bill." Then looking at me, "There's really no need to be embarrassed by it. You look good from every angle. But all I want to show you, is that you were every bit as keen as we were."

"Please Trevor. I believe you when you say I behaved like a whore."

"Hey lass. Now come on. I never said any such thing. I never would. You're just a young lass with normal urges that a young lass should have. It's only natural that once Bill put a match to your kindling, it'd burst into flames. Now these videos on the laptop, all I wanted to do was, to show you it wasn't me making the first move."

But as I said, "Ok, I believe you." Bill had already clicked and the video came on screen.

It was only a short clip, and not brilliant quality; presumably taken with the same digital camera that they'd used to take the photographs. And straight after the first one finished, the second one started. As I say, they were only seconds long, so it was pointless trying to get Bill to stop them. And although I hadn't wanted them shown, and had no desire to see them, as I watched, I became transfixed.

As they finished, Bill moved to another folder, and the explorer window filled with the icons of all the pictures they'd taken between them. And by the slider bar on the right, it was obvious this screen full, was only a fraction of the ones in the folder.

As Bill clicked on the first one, and a picture of Trevor fucking me came up on the screen, I begged, "Please Trevor. No more. I won't go to the police. And you can have me again. But please, this is so humiliating."

"Ok Bill. Enough. We can look at them later."

"No Trevor please. I'm begging you. Please delete them."

"And if we do, will you promise no more silly talk about police? Nor any telling hubby about the nasty men across the road?"

"I promise."

"And you promise there'll be no more need for us to coax you. We want a willing little Shirley right from the off."

"But just until it gets dark, then you'll let me go home?"

"After we've finished here, I'll nip out to the garage and sort you out some clothes to wear. And then, like you say, when it gets dark, we'll take you home."

I obviously look perplexed as I asked, "Garage?"

"Yes. We get through loads of old rags, y'know, working on filthy old cars. So we always wait around till the end of the church jumble sale. And for a few pence, they'll fill up a dustbin liner with clothes that haven't been sold. We just rip them up for rags, but there's always dresses, blouses and the like in there. I'm bound to find something that'll fit you. Mind, they never put any underwear in there; I guess they'd think that to pervy, us been men. Anyway, once its dark and you've got some clothes on, we'll make sure you get home safe. And nobody will even know you've been here. But you still haven't promised."

"Ok. What is it you want me to do, get back on my hands and knees?"

"No lass. We've done that one. But I still haven't heard you promise that you're gonna put Shirley the Sunday-school teacher away, and bring Shirley the cock sucker out to play?"

"Ok, let me see you delete those pictures and the two videos. And then I'll promise to go along with anything you want. But only tonight until it gets dark enough for me to get back home. And both of you have to promise that you'll never tell a living soul about this. I know what men are like; you're always trying to impress each other by bragging about which women you've had."

"Ok Bill, delete that lot, and make sure she sees it happen. And then promise not to tell anyone about how well she fucked." And then as Bill selected and deleted the files, Trevor added, "Oh, and I give you my word as well, I won't tell a soul. Now you Bill."

"I'll not tell anyone."

I said, "No. You have to promise."

"Ok. I promise I'll not tell anyone."

Then Trevor said, "Ok, that's settled. I'll go and sort some clothes out for you."

"Should I come and help?"

"No lass, it's like a pigsty in there. You'd get shit-up to high heaven. If you want to do something useful, you stop and help Bill with the washing-up.

So then whilst Trevor went to the garage, to find me some clothes. I helped Bill, by doing the drying and putting away, as he washed the crocks. The only thing I had in the way of clothes, was the towel wrapped around and tucked into itself just above bust height. And so inevitably, as I stooped or reached up when putting things away, Bill would get glimpses through the towel opening.

This got worse when Bill had washed the last plate, as from then on, he lent back against the sink, and just scrutinised my every movement. And then, as I was bent over, his arm slipped around me, and his hand slipped inside the towel.

My instinct was to protest and struggle, but I'd made a pact, and so I just relaxed in his arms. He lifted me back up towards himself and as his fingers found my pussy, I let my legs fall open. And I was surprised just how easy it was. From the second his fingers touched, my body just responded and heaved up onto his fingers.

And as Trevor reappeared in the kitchen, he was greeted by the sight of my open legs, as Bill's fingers worked in and out of my pussy.

And whilst I lay back in his left arm like a compliant whore, he said, "She can sort through that lot later, I'm ready to fuck."

"You're always ready to fuck. But I want to see a little fashion show." And as he said that, he held out one garment from the big pile of clothes he'd got bundled in his arms.

And even with it hanging limp from the collar where he was holding it, it was fairly obvious this was a school uniform. Obviously not the whole thing, but the same style of dress as worn by the girls at the local convent school.

Bill immediately began to sit me back upright, and then after removing his fingers from my pussy, he helped me back down to the floor. And then before I realised what was going on, he'd unwrapped the big towel from me, leaving me stood naked.

As Trevor approached, he handed me the dress, saying, "See if it fits."

I felt it was inappropriate to wear something of this sort, especially as I knew both of these men would soon be having sex with me. But I'd agreed to pander to their whims, and any dress had to be better than standing there naked.

So I dropped it over my head, and brushed it out straight with my hands. It was a typical pinafore style dress. With a flared pleated skirt, shoulder straps, and buttoned together up the front of the bodice. And as it had only shoulder straps, which meant I still had naked arms and shoulders, it was obviously designed to be worn with a blouse beneath it. Also, the buttons which should hold the front of the bodice together; were missing. Which meant my breasts were still partially on show.

As Trevor saw me attempting to pull the two sides together and trying to find the buttons, he said, "Sorry about that lass. The women who run the jumble sale always snip off the buttons and cut out any zips that they think will sell separate. And it's better for us that way, if we use a rag to wipe anything down, we wouldn't want a button or a metal zip scratching the paintwork."

"I see. Still it covers me up better than that towel wrapped around me."

"Never mind covering you up, get yourself in the back room, I've brought all this lot. And most of them aren't for you to choose from to go home in; I've brought them so as you can give us a little show."

"Oh, I don't know about that."

"It's up to you. But it'll pass some time away, and I thought you'd prefer it to having our Bill constantly bashing away at your fanny-ann."

It only took a split second to decide that time spent stripping, re-dressing and parading myself about, was a preferable option to being continually fucked by Bill.

And so as I turned and headed towards the back room, I said, "Ok, I'll give you your show."

In the back room, they both sat themselves on the settee, and Trevor said, "Ok lass. First off, let's just see you walking back and forth across the room."

I turned and as I walked away from them, the room whitened to the flash of a camera. I instantly span around, "What are you doing?"

Bill had the camera up to his face, but it was Trevor who replied, "Oh come on now. We can't see your face. So nobody will know who's wearing it."

I still didn't like the idea, but I could see his logic was sound. So reluctantly I said, "Ok. But before I go, I'll want to look at all of the pictures you've taken. And you have to agree now, before I let you take any more, that you'll delete any I don't like?"

"Ok. We agree. So does that mean he can take you from any angle, even facing the camera; providing your face is out of the frame?"