Breakfast And A Lunchtime Taster

Story Info
Promising breakfast meeting leads to more.
11.8k words
4.53
25.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers

This was written for Lisa but thought maybe others would enjoy reading it. I don't like splitting up my stories so it's fairly long. Hopefully when you've read it you will take the time to give it a vote so I at least get an inkling as to whether or not I'm hitting the right note with the readers.

Breakfast and a lunchtime taster

It was the third time this month that my car had let me down, but I still didn't have the heart to part with it. It was an old navy blue Aston Martin and I had spent a lot of time and money restoring it. Proud in the fact that I had done much of the restoration work myself, so it was like there was a little part of me invested in the car and it was not easy to find the will power to simply dispose of it.

I really hated coming in by underground, it was crowded, dirty and smelly, it also seemed that I was always late when I used the underground and today was no exception. I had not had any breakfast and having looked at the missed calls list on my mobile once outside the station, I knew that once in the office, even if I took something in, I wouldn't get a chance to eat it as I would constantly be on the phone until at least lunch time.

I quickly crossed the busy main road to the large Prett Manger store on the corner of Aldgate and Minories, determined to have something to eat and promising myself not to answer the mobile until I had finished, and just to make sure that I kept the promise I had just made to my self I switched the damn thing off. I was now in the large store and quickly got into one of the five check out queues evenly spaced across the long gleaming stainless steel serving counter, behind which was an array of sparkling clean grills, microwaves and working surfaces at which the staff in their white aprons and stripy green and white caps were busy preparing the food orders.

"Yes sir what can I get you this morning?" The slim young, pretty and freckly blonde asked me, a cute smile, making her luscious lipstick red lips curl while she eyed me up and down with her bright blue eyes.

I knew women found me fairly attractive. I was 29, with dark short slightly curly hair, sculptured Roman looks, blue eyes and a muscular but slim 6'2" frame and most women that came across me seemed to show interest.

I looked at her name badge, "Good morning Kay, I'll have a cheese, ham and tomato toasted sandwich and a large black filter coffee, thanks."

"Will that be to eat in or take out sir?" She asked.

"Eat in please Kay."

"Thank you sir, I'll just get your order." With that she was off, leaving me standing in the queue to await her return.

Standing there I looked across at the other queues allowing my eyes to wonder along the long lines of breakfast seekers finally coming to rest at the one nearest to me. My eyes roamed the long queue starting at the end and working up to the front. I was pleasantly surprised when I took in the sight of the woman at the head of the queue. It's difficult to put my finger on exactly what it was about her that drew my attention. She was attractive, but not in a beauty queen way, there seemed to be this sexual aura about her that grabbed my attention. I examined her in more detail. She had long red wavy hair and a beautiful pair of sparkly emerald green eyes, she wore very little make up, her lips were well formed, thick with a light pout, and she had a nicely sculptured nose with a small turn up at the end. She was wearing a black skirt, slightly shorter than one might expect to see on a woman of her age, which at a guess would put her in the 37 to 39 bracket. Her long legs were superbly formed, not like those on the stick like models you see in most adverts, posters and women's magazines, but strong looking and almost muscular. I could see that she had no stockings or tights but her legs were smooth and had a nice light bronzed suntanned colour, the short skirt suited her well.

With the skirt she wore a white silky blouse, a few of the top buttons were undone to show off a deep cleavage and although it was warm inside the store her nipples, the darkness of which showed against the contrast of her white bra and blouse, were still hard from the mornings fresh chilly spring air, and pushed against the thin bra like twin mountain peaks. Her bra was a lacy affair whose front I could just make out through the silk blouse; I would say she was a 34DD or 36DD. On top of the blouse she had a light green well cut business jacket that set of the greenness in her eyes. She was about 5'7" but with her black high heel stilettos she stood at about 5'10" and was probably a size 12 but possibly 14, 36-24-35. All in all she looked good but it was the sexual chemical charge that she appeared to radiate that captured and held my attention. Our eyes suddenly met, only briefly, but long enough for her to drop her eyes and bow her head. This was all I needed, I was experienced enough to appreciate that she had a fairly submissive disposition, to what extend I needed to find out.

"Will that be for eat in or out M'am?"

She suddenly looked back up at the young man serving her, "Eat out please, thank you." She spoke softly and politely.

I had never before considered picking up a woman in any place other than a club, bar, restaurant or party. I normally preferred the intimacy and anonymity of such places but her sexual chemistry was such that I wanted, no, I needed to at least get to know her a bit more.

Looking at the young mans name tag I intervened, "That will be for eating in Carl." I told him.

Carl looked up at the woman at the head of his queue, a questioning look on his face waiting for her to say something. There was no reply.

"Okay so that's one chocolate croissant and a cappuccino to EAT IN." Carl said, emphasising the eat in as if double checking with her whether the order was for in or out and on receiving confirmation by a nod went off to fetch the order.

Kay was back with my order and I quickly paid her. Taking my tray, from the immaculately clean shinny steel serving counter, I moved to the queue next to mine.

"Hi my names Peter let me get this for you. I hate having breakfast on my on, don't you? Come and sit with me." She looked up at me and smiled coyly but didn't say a word.

Carl came back with her order and I paid him with the change I had just received from his colleague and still held in my hand. I quickly picked up her tray to make sure she would follow me and made my way to the very end corner of the small counter like bar and chairs set against the large window overlooking the road. I placed her tray at the end so that no one else could sit to her left and sat myself on her right hemming her in. She sat next to me, her skirt riding up further to reveal more of her beautiful smooth legs.

"So what is your name?"

"Lisa, and sorry but did you say your names Peter?" She asked shyly and meekly.

"Yes Lisa that's my name. So do you work near here? I don't remember seeing you before and I'm sure I would remember, especially a beautiful redhead like you with such an amazingly curvaceous body."

She blushed. "I've just started working again; this is actually my first day. I am working for TMG Insurance as a secretary."

"Do you know that if I were your partner I wouldn't allow you to go to work, I think I'd rather starve but have you waiting for me at home all rested for some late evening fun after a couple of glasses of a nice red." I told her watching her blush some more and let out what can only describe as a teenage girly giggle.

"That sounds very nice, I haven't done that for a while but then again I don't have anyone to do that with anymore."

It seemed that what she had innocently and voluntarily revealed was an open invitation for me to take the conversation to the next level.

"That to me Lisa is a sheer waste, a body like yours needs to be constantly used and enjoyed. It seems that it's a fortunate coincidence that we have met and we should take full advantage of the fact. We shall meet at lunch time at the park opposite the Tower and I would like you to come to me without any panties or bra. Would showing me your body please you?" I was very direct probably more so than usual but I needed to get to the office and there was no reason to waste time if she wasn't interested.

I looked at her face to see her reaction; there was no shock or disgust there, it was more a puzzled look as if she were pondering whether or not she had heard me correctly and what, if anything, she should now say. She finally looked up at me and then lowered her eyes while she slowly nodded.

Her reaction was better than I had hoped and was a good measure as to just how submissive she was and I knew I needed to press home my domination of her. "No Lisa, I want you to tell me in words what you have just agreed to and from now whenever we are alone or until I tell you otherwise you will address me as Sir."

She seemed lost for a minute; I could tell she was processing all of what she had been told in preparation of a reply. Perhaps she was fighting the two personalities within herself, the one that simply wanted to tell me to get lost and the one that wanted to simply submit. It fortunately turned out for me that the latter won the battle of will, or lack of, depending on how one perceives these matters.

"I will meet you at the park opposite the Tower at lunch time….eehh…. and will not be wearing my ah….panties or bra…. Sir. Is one o'clock the time you had in mind Sir?"

"Yes Lisa." I put my hand on her leg and stroked it until my hand moved under her skirt and came to rest just below her thin silky panty line. Her flesh was warm, soft and smooth, I could even detect the warmth of her pussy but it was not yet time to go any further.

We made small talk while we ate breakfast and she informed me that she had been in a long term relationship but about thirteen months ago the man in question had left and was back in the States and she didn't want to go there permanently so the whole thing had ended leaving her distraught for a long time and she hadn't been in any form of relationship since. The thought of all those pent up juices made my mouth water.

I finished my breakfast and got up to go.

"Don't be late." I told her as I moved towards the exit.

"Yes Sir." She said softly as I moved to the large glass door and opened it to go.

The morning was busy but I didn't mind as I was working the East markets and once they closed it would be pretty quiet and some of the bits and pieces could be handed over to my assistant, Gary. It was ten minutes after one when I made a move. The weather outside had brightened up and the sun was shining, it was fairly warm and I was looking forward to seeing Lisa again.

It was a short walk and I was soon at the park, which on a nice dry, sunny day like this was crowded with people, mainly young secretaries with their short skirts and flimsy tops displaying a lot of young female flesh as they sat in groups lounging on the grass or on the benches surrounding it. I looked around and spotted Lisa standing alone at the gate nearest to Tower Hill station looking anxious and unsure of her self, as if she were lost. The sun shone on her bright red hair distinguishing her from the crowd. I walked up to her and was just a couple of feet away before she realised I was there.

"Hello Lisa, how are you since our breakfast meeting?"

"Well Sir." I liked her reply, short and to the point, she had obviously been trained well.

"Open up your jacket and let me see you then Lisa, you want to show me your breasts don't you?"

"Ah… yes…yes Sir."

As she uttered the words softly and quietly she looked around her with her mesmerizing green eyes as if checking that no one was watching. Once she felt comfortable in her surroundings Lisa proceeded to undo her jacket. My eyes gazed down to her bosom, the blouse seemed to cling to her breasts like a second skin and the silky material was almost transparent in the bright sunlight. Her breasts can only be described as awesome, they sagged slightly but far less than one would expect considering size and age and the dark brown areola were each the size of a coffee saucer but the most surprising and delightful thing about them was the size and length of the nipples. These were the colour of dark cherries and were easily an inch and three quarters long and fairly fat as they stood out noticeably hard and erect a clear sign that she was already aroused. Exposing herself like this to someone she had only just met in the middle of a very public and open place was definitely something she found sexually exhilarating.

"Very nice Lisa, do you like your nipples being sucked hard and pinched, would you like me to do that to them now?"

She looked up at me her eyes sparkling, a look of wantonness etched on her pretty face as she nodded. Ordinarily I would have insisted she put into words what the nod implied but I decided that perhaps that reprimand could wait. I moved closer to her, engulfing her in my embrace as one of my hands found its way in between our bodies and found one of her rock hard erect nipple which I rolled between finger and thumb before squeezing it hard. She let out a sigh of contentment and I moved my hand to the other nipple and treated it in much the same way.

Lisa nuzzled her head on my neck her soft long red tresses like a mane while I alternated between her nipples, slowly managing to undo a button and allow my hand to slip inside her blouse to feel her soft warm bare flesh. Her warm breasts felt good, soft pliable yet firm, I massaged each in turn then begun to toy with her huge nipples which were blatantly highly erogenous for her, judging by her breathing and how the longer I toyed with them the more laboured it became. It was evident that if I continued she would climax, something which I wanted to delay until I could use my cock, which, by now was steel hard and uncomfortable as it pushed against my boxers and trousers and against her warm inviting body,. My cock was eager to be released so it could stand out rigid and proud.

I moved a hand back up to her face and guide it round until I could feel her sweet breath on my face. Our lips met and I gave her a small peck, then another more forceful and soon we were kissing deeply, my tongue ravishing her mouth until she responded by sucking on my tongue and drawing it deeper into her oral palace. Our kisses were long and sweet as I continued the manipulation of her nipples now both hands inside her blouse. I finally pulled my mouth away.

"Do you like me playing with your nipples Lisa; is it making your pussy wet and ready, would you like me to take them out and suck them for you here and now?"

"Oh god yes Sir, but we can't, not here."

"Perhaps not today Lisa, but don't tell me again what I can't do. Now come and sit down here on the grass and let me see that you have followed the rest of my instructions."

I moved away from her, Lisa's blouse was gapping and almost completely open and I saw a couple of guys walking towards us ogling her and whispering to each other, no doubt exchanging fantasies based on what they would like to do with those fantastic tits. Lisa noticed the two guys looking at her and moved to do her blouse up.

"No Lisa, I want people to see what beautiful breasts you have and what a shameless slut you are, you are my slut for my use are you not?"

My words stopped her immediately.

"Yes Sir, if it pleases you."

Her words were simple but implied so much. It was plainly obvious that she was highly submissive and who ever had trained her knew exactly what they had been doing.

We sat in a corner of the park on a small patch of grass facing the road but obscured from it by some bushes and flowers in a narrow bed. Between us and the bushes there was a strip of grass followed by a narrow path, on the strip of grass was located an old wooden bench on which sat two girls, presumably secretaries, who looked to still be teenagers, and a young man sat in between them, in his early twenties.

The bench sitters sat there eating their sandwich lunch. I noticed from the corner of my eyes that all three had stopped eating as we approached to take a good long look at Lisa, whose breasts were barely contained in the thin silk blouse she now barely wore, immediately after the sight the three heads almost collided in an excited haste to huddle together and tell each other exactly what they had just seen. The thought of the three youngsters now closely watching our every move made the situation all the more interesting and made me wonder just how far Lisa would be prepared to go in broad daylight with three unknown pairs of eyes gawking at her.

I made sure we sat so that my back was to the three voyeurs but at such an angle that if they situated themselves correctly they would easily be able to see Lisa and what she was doing for my pleasure. Lisa sat opposite me a look of excitement plastered across her face. I have to admit that I also felt eager and could feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins making my cock throb and release copious amounts of pre-cum. It wasn't everyday you came across a submissive who also had such an exceptionally high exhibitionist streak.

As we sat down her skirt rode up a little higher exposing more of her nicely formed legs, now seeing them close up it was clear that they had been waxed recently and looked silky smooth. I moved my hand to one and rubbed it gently, starting at the top just under her skirt hem, now only a couple of inches below her pussy, moving slowly downwards to her ankle. Her naked flesh felt warm and inviting.

"You have a nice pair of legs Lisa, very nice and smooth; do you shave them or wax them?"

"I always wax them Sir, I hope it pleases you."

"Yes Lisa, it pleases me. Now show me yourself, I want to see your sex. Pull your skirt back and lift your legs and then open your legs wide apart, but do it slowly, I want to savour the moment as I am sure does your audience."

Her head was bowed and when she lifted it she was blushing but managed to look past me at the three people on the bench. From where I sat I couldn't see what they were doing but as Lisa's blush had deepened I was pretty sure their eyes were glued to the scene unfolding in front of them and I was in no doubt that what they were about to witness would be something they would recall and talk about for many a lunchtime to come.

Lisa slowly and seductively drew her knees up towards her beautiful breasts, the nipples of which were still very visibly hard and erect as if in testimony to her sexual arousal if one was needed. Her blouse was still partly open and one of her large long nipples was clearly in sight as it pressed against the thin silky material, it looked so precarious that any sudden movement would have undoubtedly dislodged it enabling it to come out in full view of myself, the bench audience and any passer by who happened to glance our way.

I watched her in silence, thrilled at the sight of her short skirt seductively sliding inch by delicious inch down her long silky smooth legs to lie scrunched up in her lap until it had completely exposed her legs to reveal her strong womanly calves. They looked exceptionally smooth with no sign of any dimples women her age normally had. Lisa, I was sure looked after her self well and it showed, she had a body many girls far younger would have envied. My eyes were fixated on her lower body and I watched in continued silence as she begun moving her knees apart, her sensual seductive movements heightened my desire for her as she continued to expose herself to me.

At last her knees were sufficiently parted and I caught my first glimpse of her sex, the light pink lips of her pussy contrasted with the pale colour of her inner thighs and as she spread her legs further still I saw the very short trimmed pubic hair that lay above it like a tiny fiery crown. Her legs were now wide apart and I could see her sex for the first time in its full glory. The inner labia were puffy and extended and I could just make out the tiny tear shaped beads of her sex juices which lay scattered on her pinkish flesh like specks of white gold making my mouth water. The heady smell of her sex wafted up and filled my nostrils, it acted as a highly potent aphrodisiac fuelling my desire for her. I wanted to taste her there and then but managed to exert some semblance of self control.

pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers