Breakfast And A Lunchtime Taster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa are you excited, is your pussy nicely wet?"

"Oh yes Sir, I'm very excited and very wet."

I loved the way she spoke, so matter of fact; politely and the sound of her voice, soft with a sexy sultry tone as if stroking me lightly with a velvet glove. I needed her to do more for me and I also wanted to test her to see just how far she was prepared to go here and now.

"Touch yourself and show me your clit." I ordered her.

She looked up at me hesitantly as if checking my face to see any sign of weakness or uncertainty which she could exploit and use against me but saw none.

Her hand moved slowly down to her sex, using her thumb and finger Lisa spread the top of her pussy open, her head bowed as if she was also looking, something which was not possible the skirt in her lap obscuring any sight of her own sex from her view. I was delighted to see that her clit, which was fairly long, had discarded its skin hood and stood up proudly like the tiny tip of her little finger.

"Rub your clit for me Lisa; I want you to get wetter for me."

This time she didn't look up or hesitate, she managed to use her long delicate middle finger to rub her clit. After a while her breathing was becoming erratic and more laboured and tiny whimper like moans escaped her lips, while her finger frantically rubbed her clit bringing her ever closer to a climax.

"You are not to cum under any circumstances until I tell you that you may. Is that clear Lisa?"

"Yes Sir." She half moaned half spoke the words while her finger slowed down to almost a stop.

I watched her, amazed at her obedience, self control and willingness to please me. I was tempted to ask her to cum for me but restrained my self, preferring to wait until my cock was buried deep inside her body. I was at this stage very physically uncomfortable my cock was rigid and my boxers were damp with my own pre-cum, I also knew that I needed to get back to the office and finish up what needed doing. I was reluctant to go but knew that I must.

"Lisa I am going now, but before I do I want you to push your finger inside your pussy and then lick your juices of it and if you think it tastes good and I would enjoy tasting you then let me have a sample."

She looked up at me briefly, her eyes avoiding contact as if knowing what she was about to say was unacceptable.

"Must you go Sir; I would like it so much if you stayed with me."

"You were doing excellently so far Lisa but you have now spoilt it and I will need to punish you for questioning me. Now do as I ask."

She bowed her head immediately and I looked down in between her legs and watched as her long slender finger entered her opening and her subtle pussy flesh yielded like the petals of a rose allowing her finger to quickly sink inside her until it disappeared all the way deep inside her sex. It was only inside her briefly and when she pulled it out I could see that it was gleaming and completely saturated, in fact it was dripping with her juices. Lisa put the finger to her mouth and her luscious sensual lips parted allowing her long hot tongue to roll out of her mouth and lick it, I found this extremely erotic not that it was the first time I had seen a woman do this, far from it, it was the look of sheer pleasure on her face and the manner in which she did it. The finger finally found its way inside her mouth and she sucked on it, her cheeks hollowing, making my cock twitch at the thought of entering her oral cave and being sucked on as she was now doing to her finger. She obviously enjoyed the taste of her own sexual juices and I wondered if she had ever enjoyed another woman's in this way and made a mental note to introduce her to Samantha who loved being eaten and would either introduce her to some same sex loving or, if she had already sampled that, give her some additional bi experiences.

I now looked down again in between her wide spread legs and watched in mesmerised silence as her finger went back down to her sizzling sex box and disappeared inside it for the second time only to re-emerge even wetter than before but this time she offered it to me. I could smell her sex on the tip of her finger as she offered it to me and the scent stimulated me to the extent that I wanted to just push her back on the grass and bury my head in between her legs and feast on her flesh, but I knew this would happen sooner rather than later and in more comfortable surroundings and was content to wait. I allowed my tongue to snake out and lick her waiting finger; her juices were warm and sweet with a chocolaty vanilla like flavour. She tasted very nice and I opened my mouth engulfing her finger and sucking it dry.

"Very nice Lisa, I think I would like some more of you. Meet me at Aldgate station at six and I will use you tonight."

With that I got up to go. Turning around I saw that our small audience was still there, their eyes fixated on the two of us. It was obvious that Lisa's exhibition had turned all three of them on and I wondered whether the young guy seating in between the two pretty girls was switched on enough to take advantage of the situation. His stiff cock, which was so obvious even from where I stood, told of his excitement and both the young girls sported hard erect nipples, which on a warm afternoon like this could only suggest they were aroused. I smiled at the group, watching as all three blushed and turned back pretending to be speaking to each other. Offering my hand to Lisa, who readily accepted it, I pulled her up and we made our way to the exit. We left the park and parted at the gates at which we had met.

The day seemed to drag on slower than normal, I couldn't wait for it to finish so that I could meet her and take her back to my place. My imagination was playing havoc with work, as images of her naked on my bed, legs spread waiting for my cock to enter her flashed in my head. My cock was still hard and throbbing: the images that kept flashing through my mind kept it that way until it was time to go.

I decided to keep Lisa waiting for a while just so I could see her reaction, was she as docile and submissive as she made out? At six twenty I left the office and walked slowly to Aldgate, arriving there just after half six. She was stood at a corner of the entrance to the station waiting, I walked up to her and when she eventually saw me her eyes glinted and she gave me a big radiant smile. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then turned and walked away and she scurried behind me.

It was an arduous smelly journey as usual but we eventually arrived at my stop and I got off followed by Lisa. We were now standing outside the station and I was feeling hungry, I had sacrificed lunch to see Lisa and likewise she was probably hungry also.


"Would you like to eat something Lisa?"

"Yes please Sir."

"Come on then, there's a nice Italian place near here."

We got to the small family run bistro that I used often, the food was excellent and their wine list, although not extensive, was high quality. It was a small restaurant, probably only 12 tables, with dimmed lights and soft Italian music. Some of the tables were set against the wall on the right of the entrance, instead of chairs these had two sitter couches on either side of the table and were separated from the next table by wooden booth like structures with ornate decorative carvings, adding some extra privacy and intimacy for the patrons that choose them. The tables were nicely arranged with chequered linen table clothes, each with a vase in the centre containing a small selection of seasonal flowers and a small ornate silver candlestick with a green candle.

As soon as we entered the owner rushed over and greeted us with a welcoming smile.

"Ah Signore Peter, hello nice to see you again, thank you for coming. The usual table for you Signore?"

"Yes please Gino and a bottle of your Cianti Classico Reserve please."

"Yes but of course Signore straight away."

Gino showed us to the table, it was the last one in the row and the bar was to the right making it seem more snug and cosy than the others. I allowed Lisa in first, so that she was sat nearest the wall and proceeded to sit next to her. The wine came quickly and we sipped out of the large bowl red wine glasses as we studied the menu, both eventually opting for the chef's special, Ziti al Forno, and gave our order to Gino.

"Lisa you were very good earlier, you have a very pretty and delicious cunny. I hope you are still very wet and haven't allowed yourself to cum yet."

I looked at Lisa's face as she blushed at the compliment on her sex at the same time giving a wonderful contented smile, showing her pleasure at my comments.

"Thank you Sir, it's kind of you to say that and I'm still very wet down there but haven't touched myself since you left me."

"Good, let me feel you." With that I moved my hand down under the table and she willingly spread her legs for me.

Soon my hand was under her skirt and in between her warm thighs but instead of feeling her bare hot wet sex all I could feel was a damp silky material.

"Lisa why are you wearing knickers, did I give you permission to put them back on?"

She was flustered, "Ah.. .. sorry Sir, I am very sorry I know I should have asked for your permission but I was so wet and my juices were trickling down my thighs, I just didn't realise what I had done until afterwards."

"That's right Lisa; you should have asked for permission, there is no acceptable excuse. I will have to punish you later but for now take them off immediately."

She looked around the restaurant, it was busy for a Thursday, she moved around on her chair surreptitiously in order to mask what she was undertaking until at last she managed to take her knickers completely off . I was pleased with her, she had done what I asked immediately, without hesitation or question and in addition I could see that her breasts were still free of any bra support.

"Give them to me Lisa."

Lisa looked around making sure no one was watching she handed over her knickers all crumbled and damp. I took them in my hand bringing them up to my nose and sniffing her sexual excretions. The musky womanly perfume of her sex excited me and my cock throbbed in appreciation, it was as if I was inhaling the scent of some rare sweet smelling orchid with my sensitive nostrils. I moved my hand under the table cloth and she reacted by spreading her legs wide apart and lowering her body on the couch to give me easier access. I moved my hand to her sex and cupped it in my palm, it felt as though it was on fire and was already well lubricated with her juices enabling my palm to slide easily across her fat bloated pussy lips. I rubbed her quim like this for a while watching her face for signs that she was enjoying my efforts.

Lisa had her eyes closed and blood was rushing to her face as she bit her bottom lip, it was clear that she was receiving pleasure from my efforts. I now moved my hand so that I was able to slide a finger inside her pussy; I pushed it slowly inside her body feeling her flesh parting as I violated her. Her cunt felt tight as she was seating and this added to my own enthusiasm. Soon I managed to work a second finger inside her pussy and begun rub her long hard and erect clit with my thumb.

Lisa's breathing became laboured and although she was biting down hard on her lower lip she couldn't help but let out soft little whimper like sounds. I caught a glimpse in the mirror which hang on the wall just above Lisa of the woman at the table nearest us looking over to us a couple of times but my back was to her and the table and table cloth obscured what was happening but there was little doubt she had guessed what was taking place as she whispered to her partner who looked up and over to us with a grin, possibly making a mental note to book our table next time.

"This is your punishment Lisa for wearing knickers without permission, I shall continue to frig you until Gino comes with our dinner but you will not cum. Is that clear?"

"Mmmhh…yesss..Sir." She murmured pushing herself against the intruders.

I had three of my fingers buried to the knuckle inside her well lubricated sex, it was a tight squeeze and her pussy was stretched to what felt as the limit but of course this wasn't the case. I enjoyed the feel of her wetness and the exposed tender labia against my fingers as I plunged them in and out of her yielding flesh. I could almost taste her sex juices in my mouth as I visualized her exposed pretty cunt which she had allowed me to view in the park earlier and recalled the tangy chocolaty vanilla taste of her pussy which she had fed me using her own long delicate finger. My cock was hard and throbbing and I was half minded to drag her away from the table and to the Men's so she could relieve me with her mouth, something I had done on previous occasions in this very restaurant but decided instead to wait until we got home for a more leisurely session with her.

I saw Gino making his way towards us with the serving trolley. I withdrew my fingers from her soaking pussy and moved away from her, slipping her white silk knickers, which I still held in my other hand, into my pocket and the fingers I had been using to fuck her with inside my mouth. The taste of her in my mouth made my cock lurch forward as if nodding in appreciation and approval. As Gino begun serving the food and then proceeded to open the second bottle of wine, Lisa sat quietly like a statue as if worrying that one look at her would betray all that had just taken place to Gino.

We ate and made small talk; she was originally from a small village just outside Bournemouth, her father, who was now retired and had been for sometime, had been a highly successful City lawyer while her mother had always been involved with voluntary work, the WI and things of that ilk. She still went down to see her parents regularly being an only child but also because she kept her horse there and loved riding. Her previous master wanted her to go with him but was unable to give her what she needed; he was much older than her and although it had affected her pretty badly she now thought she had done the right thing. I was pleased that she was relaxed enough with me to be able to tell me all about herself without any reservations. We finished the second bottle of wine and had desert followed by coffee and I paid the bill.

We walked out of the restaurant into a warm evening with a clear starlit sky. My house was only a ten minute walk and I walked briskly towards it while she was near enough having to jog to keep up. We finally arrived and I opened the door, moving aside to let her enter.

I had a fairly large double fronted detached house, I had bought it partly as an investment and partly because I loved the space. It had taken me a long time to renovate and decorate it just the way I wanted. The hall had wooden oak Parkay floor, as had most of the downstairs, and a beautiful Persian rug I had bought on a business trip to Iran. The walls were covered by a rich magnolia coloured paper with ridges making it look more like a material than paper. The wall paper section was about six foot high and separated from the rest of the wall by a dark oak picture rail. I loved all sorts of art and had a large and varied selection hanging in the hall and the rest of the rooms. The rest of the house was nicely and tastefully decorated and the whole of the house was spotless as I had a cleaner come in 3 times a week.

My cock, which had been rigid all day, twitched in my trousers as though reminding me that it had needs that needed satisfying. It was all I could do to stop my self dropping my pants and asking her to gobble me off in the hallway. I made for the large sweeping staircase and she followed me upstairs to the master bedroom. I switched the lights on and we walked inside.

My bedroom was huge, one of the main things that attracted me to this particular property. There were full length mirrors on the walls and the wardrobes. To the left of the room was a large four poster bed with a mirrored canopy, on the opposite side was a set of in built wardrobes and in the middle by the large window was a sculptured antique oak dressing table opposite to which at the far wall, but slightly away from it, stood a low wooden armed chair with thick cushioning next to which stood a type of small gym horse.. I walked just passed the two pieces of furniture and opened the door to the en suit bathroom. Inside which was a Jacuzzi, bidet, shower and sink all in Ivory white with gold taps and trimmings. The marble flooring was black and the wall tiles were a sparkling Ivory white and every 4 there was one with a black diamond outline and cream centre. Lisa was behind me looking inside the gleaming spotless bathroom. I opened the tiled door of the disguised bathroom cabinet and handed her a towel.

"Get ready for me Lisa; I'll be back in thirty minutes." With that I walked away and went to the main bathroom to have a wash myself as I felt rather grimy after my earlier experiences with London transport.

I showered and shaved, feeling refreshed I made my way back to the bedroom and walked through the door. Lisa who was waiting for me was on the floor by the side of the bed waiting in her submissive pose, sitting on the lower half of her legs, legs akimbo revealing her puffy wet sex ready for my pleasure, her hands resting on her thighs palm up, while her large breasts hung slightly down, the nipples like small dark red mountains looked rock hard. Her head slightly bowed, her eyes looking down while her wet red hair lay in long tresses across her back like flames of fire.

"Very good Lisa, now let's see how good you really are."

I walked up to her untying my bath robe and letting it drop behind me in a heap. My cock was now only semi hard, the shower had had a calming effect on my arousal and I wanted her to suck it until it was fully erect again.

"I think I'd like to start with your top hole, suck my cock." I was standing right up to her, my dick just inches from her face.

Lisa moved forward, her hot wet lips begun to kiss my member as her hands moved behind me to hold my buttocks. Her lips felt soft and warm as she kissed the tip of my cock before allowing her long wet tongue to lazily slip out of her mouth as she begun licking the silky smooth head, the tip of her tongue teasing my pee hole out of which some pre-cum had already begun to ooze. My cock begun to swell and grow, soon it was at full mast 7.5" long and as thick as her wrist. Lisa licked and sucked on it greedily, one of her hands was now rubbing it up and down keeping the momentum going as every so often her mouth would release my cock and move down to my balls where she would suckle then nibble gently on them before lifting my balls to allow her mouth to wonder further down my body to my scrotum her tongue and red hot lips paying extra attention to the sensitive area there.

My cock was now throbbing and I could feel the build up in my sacks as the skin around them became harder and tighter drawing my testicles to my body, it would only be a matter of a couple of minutes before I exploded and my seed shot out. I grabbed her long red hair twisting it around my hands and pulling her head to me as I begun using her mouth thrusting my cock deep inside her oral fuck tunnel until it begun to enter her throat, with each thrust it would go slightly deeper until soon the whole of my rod was disappearing inside her mouth. It was clear that she was familiar with deep throat oral sex as I could feel her breathing deeply in and out through her nostrils.

Fucking her in the mouth faster and faster as I used her hair like a set of reins I could soon feel the explosive rise deep inside my body and then the hot almost burning sensation as my cum made the journey from my balls to the surface and I climaxed. I continued to pummel her face with my cock thrusting deeper and faster than before ramming my cock inside her wanton mouth like a battering ram relishing the sensation of relief as my balls drained themselves and my spunk gushed out of my body and filled her waiting oral paradise. I hadn't been with a woman for a few weeks and there was and incredible build up of cum which she tried hard to swallow but to no avail as dollop after dollop hit the back of her throat with incredible speed and it was inevitable that some would escape. I kept on using her mouth until I was finally drained and looked down at her to see that most of her face, breasts and parts of her beautiful hair were covered in my sticky, creamy thick seed. I moved my hand down scooping my spunk from her face and her breasts with my fingers and feeding it to her. She gratefully received my gift sucking my fingers until they were dry and I repeated the exercise until most of my seed ended up inside her.