All Comments on 'Breakfast Lessons'

by carolinahusband

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
well did he remember what she told him

What you have is well written, but you need to finish it. Does he in fact get his sister? has he been taught how to satisfy a woman? I would like to know, if you would write another chapter, we could find all of the answers....Rich

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 15 years ago
Decent story

You had a pretty good build up going, lots of excitement, arousal and passion, but then a MAJOR let down with the ending. You either needed to end it with the two of them hinting at more at the table, or continue on to another sizzling episode of passion together, but to elongate the suspense of "What's next?" and then leave it with her lying in his bed was a real disapointment for me.

Otherwise, erotic little story there for a while.

StephenThornStephenThornover 15 years ago
Good start, good outline, room for improvement

Your story was good for all you gave us. I think you need to work on details -- things like smell, taste, sensation -- the stuff that will add color to your tale. So it was good, but there's room for improvement. I also agree that if you're going to take us into the bedroom and find the sister there you need to do SOMETHING. That could be more sex, or her walking out, etc., but the way you ended was entirely too abrupt.

TitianaPeaksTitianaPeaksover 15 years ago
In a word.....

MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish the rubbish!

This was good. Detail is nice, gets the blood flowing, but this gets the imagination flowing and that's sexier than almost anything! Wouldn't want everything like this, but, VERY NICE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo!! Screw Those with negative comments!

A smooth, enjoyable read without any craziness. I'm no English teacher/professor looking to critique either, the fortunate finding of a few charismatic writers works for me and Carolina Husband, you are in!!

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Once again

A moronic arsehole commenter (below) who comes to a porn site expecting a genuine literal work of art. For free. Enough said.

The story was easily in the top 80-90% range for this genre on this site. Fags like the commenter below are never happy I suppose... wrecking it for everyone else.

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
loved it!

I really liked this story. the long slow teasing, and loved the fact that they just played with themselves at first. great foreshadowing at the end too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

Good story, but too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
need a sequel!!

Need a sequel!!!!

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Horny

That’s was a nice naughty story that was so horny so much so I could of imagined it being me with my elder sister.

5*

oldmooseoldmoosealmost 5 years ago
Very sexy

I loved the way Lynn teased her brother. I'm content to let my fertile imagination fill in his demonstration of how well he remembered her lesson. That said, I really wish you had not retired from writing. You have a gift and so much material to work with.

Oldmoose

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was kinda all stupid. Why work you have these two characters go so far, then a long period of nothing to her just showing up in his bed? Then just end it like it wasn't relevant to the story...just bizarre and made me wish I hadn't wasted my time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarolinahusband@carolinahusband
I've been told I write well, so I decided to combine my literary skills with something else I enjoy...sex. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions, particularly from my female readers. As always, I would appreciate your vote if you enjoyed my story (love those 5's).