All Comments on 'Breaking Ann Ch. 03'

by Mirandy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You nailed it!

Whatever is happening in your life to inspire this, keep it happening!

cathywillcathywillabout 19 years ago
so unfair!

she made her husband suffer for three years and then gets rewarded for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pleeeeeeeease keep it going!

Loving the story, would have enjoyed it if it had taken a few more chapters for Ann to be "broken." How about an e-stim chapter, wiring up those sensitive nipples and those tender pussy lips, just to make sure she's REALLY broken???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is soooooooo good

Hoping for lots more adventures for Ann. This is an incredible story with so much more to do to please this wonderful lady. Keep it startling so each advancement is horrifying at first but soon makes her moan. We're all moaning as readers...

First Class.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story I LOVED IT

You need to write this from Ann's point of view and tell why she is so afraid to let go. I would love to enjoy feeling what she feels and the excitement she is going through. She also needs to be untied and let her enjoy all 3 of the people "breaking her in". I love having sex, and I still wish that my man would do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AMAZING

AMAZING! Would love to read another chapter, got me really wet!

dirty_geezerdirty_geezerover 18 years ago
wow

Totally amazing series of stories.

Not only a fantastic fantasy and scenario (which may be close to the truth of .. is there a slut in every women, needing to be released of the 'guilt' that stops it from revealing itself?), but so detailed, so well written.. so damn horny!

D.G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

i've cum at least 4 times reading your series. i wish there was more!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Do whores outright reject doing business with Rick?!;))or money wise he is too miserable a wretch to pay for trained whores?!;))appears its both..to be such a frustrated freak!!;))

Why do people like Rick need wives?!;))...Helping out trained whores with a business tie up is way more suitable!!;)) or money wise he is too miserable a wretch to pay for trained whores?!;))...or the whores outright reject doing business with him?!;))

such that the option was to trap an innocent, unsuspecting,pretty woman into marriage and then shower his true colours of depravity on her ?!!;))

And the end tenderness of his on his wife Ann after the erotic torture-a-thon is rounded off ,seems so fake,shallow and pretended!!;))

take his 'cocks'?!;)) is he a cock-tentacled freak piece?!;));));))

Oh...but of course writer makes Ann find him way better than Sex God Adonis himself,by the end!! ;)) your options too pathetic Ann,girl!!;))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous