Breaking Article 134 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, private." He was angry. I wondered if I would get that Article 15 I'd been courting with my gross disrespect. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I never came to attention. Yeah, right.

"All right, sir."

God, that man could move fast. One moment I was glaring at him from across the room and the next instant I had to look up just to see his face. I was affronted that he'd dared to violate my personal space.Again. My nipples poked at my uniform and I ruined yet another pair of panties. Now I was pissed. I wanted to smack him and I wanted to kiss him and I wanted to kick myself in the butt. Having a crush from a distance was bad enough, but with that chest six inches from my nose, it was just too much.

I backed up a step. He took a step forward. I sidestepped. He did too.

"Are you done dancing with me, private?" He sounded amused.

"Yessir, nossir, well fuck," I snapped. "Sir."

He laughed at me. I hit him. I couldn't help it, he made me so furious. I just balled up my fist and hit him in the belly like I did with my brothers when they pushed me too far. My knuckles were stinging, the damned man was made of rocks. It probably hurt me more than it hurt him. He stopped laughing. All the blood drained from my face straight to my feet. I was going to faint. I had struck an officer.

"You hit me."

I patted his belly. "I- I- I'm so-sorry." Oh my God, I wished the world would open up and eat me. I was going to hell for this anyway, why prolong the torture?

"Not yet, private, but you will be. I could have you arrested and brought up on charges."

"Oh my gawd."

He grinned at me suddenly. I didn't see an ounce of humor in his face. "Take off the blouse."

"What?" He didn't say. . . .

"Take it off, the shirt too." Hedid say it.

"But, but, why?" He wanted me to do what?

He leaned forward until all I could see was him. "If you don't do exactly what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it, no matter what it is, I will have you brought up on charges and sent to Leavenworth. Do you understand me, private?"

I nodded my head. I couldn't say anything. Besides, what was there to say?

"The blouse and shirt. Now."

Slowly, I reached up and started undoing the buttons of my stiffly starched camouflage. Very carefully, I undid all of them, my eyes never leaving his. He was watching my fingers. I shrugged out of the blouse and held it, not quite knowing what to do with it. He took it from me and draped it over my desk. I reached down and pulled the tail of the brown tee shirt from my trousers. I started to pull it over my head. What in the hell was I doing?

"Stop," he said. I looked at him, confused. "Wriggle."

"Wri-?"

"Wiggle your ass. Haven't you ever stripped for a man before?"

"Well, not like that, sir."

"Then like how?"

"I just took it off, sir."

"Just stripped down and dove right on in." He sounded disgusted. I didn't like his attitude all that much either. "How many soldiers in the battalion have you fucked? In the company?"

"I don't see how that's your business, sir." I ripped my shirt off and threw it on the desk. I crossed my arms under my breasts and matched him stare for stare. No way he was going to make me back down. Sir or not.

"Remember Leavenworth?" "Does sexual harassment and fraternization mean anything to you, sir?"

"Are you threatening me?" He sounded more dangerous than incoming artillery fire.

Instead of answering I undid my belt and the buttons on my trousers and pushed them down to my knees, wriggling like he'd requested. The front of his trousers went from somewhat interested to bulging. Mmm, what a lovely sight. My fingers itched to see what was behind those buttons. I had to be fantasizing again, this couldn't be happening. The major was a bona fide prick. And I didn't like him. I wanted to fuck him, but I didn't like him.

"Bend over the desk," he ordered hoarsely.

"Yes, sir." I put my feet shoulder width apart, as far apart as my trousers would allow, and presented him with my ass.

His fingers scraped down my ass and then back up. He traced the thong between the cheeks and discovered my soaked panties. I couldn't tell if he groaned or chuckled, it sounded more like a groan. I looked back over my shoulder to see what he was doing. He was licking his fingers. Oh my God. More wet stuff in the panties.

He squatted down behind me and pulled my undies to the side and simply stared. My neck was starting to cramp from looking back, so I put my forehead on the desk. It was a good thing, too. I ended up biting my forearm to keep from screaming when he slid his tongue deep into my pussy. His fingers dug into my hips, his bottom teeth scraped at my clit, and then his tongue licked at me from the inside out. Before I could get into the tonguing, he pulled away and bit me on my ass. Hard.

"Get dressed. Friday after PT, meet me in the long term parking at the airport," he said, patting my ass. "Make it in Row R, that's far enough back so we won't be noticed."

Then he was gone.

I lifted my head and looked around, dazed. I was naked from knees up, my ass in the air, and my pussy dripping. The smell of his aftershave clinging to the air was the only indication that I hadn't just dreamt the whole thing.

The major wanted me.

12