Breaking Barriers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her other hand Shanthi grabbed her own free breast and pinched and twisted her own flesh. Maniamma did the same for her on the other breast. Shanthi's vigorous action on her breast was the action of her own maddened desire.

She needed as much of feeling as she could and she gave herself what Maniamma was unwilling to. The servant maid was being too worshipful while Shanthi felt ready to be used like a whore.

Maniamma carefully copied what had been done to her by a man before. She put out her tongue and lapped at Shanthi's crotch. The woman below her involuntarily thrust her hips upward and Maniamma found her nose buried in a tangle of wet hair. She inhaled the sharp odors of her mistress' pussy juices.

Maniamma's mouth moved against the offered pussy, her lips, tongue, chin and nose caressing whatever of it came her way. Shanthi bucked and thrust against the face. It felt great! The ache within welled up ever more than before but there were beautiful, new kinds of pleasure the gentle ministrations of a woman released.

She luxuriated in the attention, her skin flushed red, her head thrown back and her mouth agape in an appreciative smile. "Experience rocks!" thought Shanthi of the woman between her legs who was opening up new frontiers in her sexuality. Maniamma continued to tug at the nipple of one breast and together with her own efforts on the other breast Shanthi felt a crescendo building up within her body.

It was at this moment that Narain happened to look through that ventilator.

He was stunned to see Shanthi's legs rise up and thighs close around Maniamma's ears taking her deeper into her.

The young housewife fucked the face of her maid and with a little experimentation was able to make sure her most sensitive areas rubbed against Maniamma's nose or chin with each thrust.

As Maniamma lapped her tongue against that same spot, Shanthi gave a guttural groan and thrust in rhythm. That was the rhythm she set up when she started to cum with her husband and wanted him to cum too. But here, the pleasure seeker was she alone. Now her hands rested on Maniamma's head, guiding her to how she wanted to be fucked by the tongue and lips.

When she thrust all of herself up, her breasts thrust up proudly but fell back unattended. Maniamma held down Shanthi's stomach helping her to beat her body in orgasm against her newfound woman lover.

Finally, Shanthi was completely unleashed and she screamed out to Maniamma, "Fuck me! Fuck me well you woman!"

Maniamma found it difficult to keep her tongue fucking the right spots with each of Shanthi's thrusts. The young mistress was completely out of control and was blabbering and slobbering as she felt her cunt explode in orgasm.

Equally out of control and as enthralled as Shanthi was Narain. The thin towel he wore around his waist was now tented with an erection of the size that Narain had long thought impossible.

He watched the young woman's delicious breasts and longed to touch them. He felt the same sense of guilt when lusty thoughts had crossed his mind about the wives of his nephews. Here was a woman, his tenant's wife who he had addressed as 'ponne' or daughter, more than once. He tried to dismiss the erotic thoughts as he had successfully done so often in the past decades. Narain mama was the family and community elder. He was not allowed to be a sexual adventurer.

And then he saw the older woman's ass thrust up and immediately wanted to line up his erection behind her and sink in to her. Again he found his control and thought about how he ruled the house with an iron hand. He could not be dallying with a servant maid. He had controlled the same impulses whenever this servant maid Maniamma had carelessly allowed her breasts to be uncovered and he had found himself staring hungrily at her cleavage and loaded blouse.

In the room below, there was no sense of control, discipline or restraint as Shanthi rolled about helplessly as her orgasm crashed on and on and on. Finally, her swollen labia were too tender to touch and she pushed away Maniamma.

"I need to be fucked, Maniamma," she confessed breathlessly. "And you, what about you?" she asked Maniamma, suddenly all tender. She held her chin and pulled her up.

As the woman came above her the housewife felt the heaviness of Maniamma's breasts and was surprised to feel the size of the older woman's nipples. She too wanted to suck the way she had been sucked. In her craze she too wanted to maul Maniamma's breasts. It seemed that the servant-woman was destined only to receive the attention of lust-crazed lovers, whether male or female.

"Never mind me, akka," she said soothingly to Shanthi. "Let me get something to pleasure you more." Shanthi kneaded the large breasts, thirsting for them, but Maniamma pushed her hand away.

Narain mama's erection knew now bounds and now his dilemma was not with the daughter-like housewife who was being slutty and wanton. His dilemma was with himself. His raging erection needed the comfort of his own hand and he felt like stroking himself. But he did not think he was supposed to. He clenched his fists to control himself. But his cock jerked on his own and he felt precum welling up from within.

Maniamma planned on getting a cucumber or carrot from the kitchen to fuck Shanthi with. And then perhaps she would be able to get her own pleasure. She too wanted to feel the loving hands and lips of a woman. She too wanted to experience her newfound lover. It seemed to her that Shanthi had enjoyed her attention and even experienced an uncontrolled orgasm. She too wanted the same for herself.

She was a bit doubtful whether the housewife would willingly tongue her servant maid's pussy, but oh! How she wanted it!

Shanthi coyly reached for a thin bed sheet and covered herself, stroking herself with soft gentle hands, trying to soothe her hot body while Maniamma moved away.

Maniamma opened the door and came out and looked about cautiously to check if anyone was watching. A maid leaving a room in which her mistress was sleeping was a normal thing. But because in her mind she knew of the pleasure the two women had discovered with each other, she felt awkward stepping out. It was if anyone who saw her could have spotted the lust coursing through her aching body. It was such a 'mind' thing.

Something dripped onto her shoulder and at that precise moment she felt Shanthi behind her tugging on her hand. She looked over at Shanthi – she was pointing to Narain on the stairs. "Narain mama," she whispered in horror as her lust withered away at being discovered thus.

Maniamma glanced at her own shoulder to see what had dripped on her and then looked up. She saw Narain mama (uncle) the landlord of that building. The seventy year old was frozen, staring at the two women below him. From where she was standing she could see his large, thick cock with a size and heft that belied his age.

It was barely concealed by his towel. And from the tip of that monster of a cock a drop of cum had dripped down on her shoulder.

"He could tell my husband," said Shanthi in sheer panic. Narain mama had given the young couple his first room tenement on some strict conditions that included not coming home late, not partying and not eating non-vegetarian food at home.

With such a disciplinarian, being found in an unusual sexual pairing, that too with a working class woman was sure to result in them being turned out of the house. And on top of that were the implications for her marriage.

"I will take care of everything," said Maniamma, tying her hair up in a bun. She came to the foot of stairs and called up to Narain.

"Ayya, come down," she said. Narain remained frozen where he was afraid his erection would give him away. (Ayya is a respectful way of calling an older man.)

He did not know that Maniamma had already seen it. He did not also know that her pussy had twitched with a life of its own, crazed as she was, at the sight of his virile cock. Nor did he know that in Maniamma's mind the immediate solution to Shanthi akka's problem lay in Narain mama's erection.

He looked down at Maniamma and his eyes fell on her breasts. Like on so many days while she swept the house he again saw that they were large, sumptuous mammaries that any man would love to treat with pleasure and passion. This time, he did not feel to control himself. Better a servant maid, it seemed than a daughter-like housewife. Not the 'ponne'.

Realizing that he could stand there forever waiting for the woman to move away but she would not, he hesitantly moved down. With each step, he felt his cock swing under its own weight. He had not felt it this large in a long, long time. He wanted to touch himself and feel himself. That was the debate in his mind: "Should I handle my unexpected erection?" But before he could resolve it for himself Maniamma had suddenly emerged from the room and now was confronting him.

As he came down the stairs he expected the maid to move back and start to plead or make excuses. Instead, as he came within reach, Maniamma boldly slid her hand under his towel and firmly gripped his hard cock.

She was the first woman to touch him in a few decades. He caught his breath. Maniamma did not move her hand – she just gripped him. The cavernous emptiness between her own legs demanded just such a cock. She felt the contours and sized up what she felt.

She realized he could plunder the young housewife to pleasure but she feared for that woman at the mercy of this cock. On the other hand, if she was the one to tame this cock it was a different matter. Her knees felt weak and she selfishly wondered if she could take him, leaving her mistress out of it.

As Narain took one more step down, the towel parted. To the shock of the young housewife watching this new turn of events, Maniamma stepped forward and gently stroked the cock a couple of times. More precum appeared on the head that had dripped and given Narain away to the new lesbian lovers.

Shanthi could barely think straight when she saw Maniamma briefly give Narain mama's cock welling up it juices a butterfly kiss. Not only had the woman kissed her down there, she was now mouthing a cock! "Did women do that?" she wondered, noting that she had done nothing of the sort with her husband. And in the next instant, in her state of desire she found herself making a mental note to kiss his cock as Maniamma had just done with Narain mama.

And then Maniamma showed Shanthi that there was still more to be done. Opening her paan scented mouth wide, she fed herself the cock that was in her hands.

Shanthi only caught sight of the thickness as it slid in and out of Maniamma's mouth. She felt her own legs slick with juices at the sight of that large, thick cock. She had never seen anyone other than her husband's cock. And this was only the other one and it was a far more alluring specimen. And then the idea that a woman's mouth could be a cunt for a cock seemed odd and pleasurable at the same time.

Maniamma stroked his balls as her head bobbed furiously upon the cock in her mouth. With a control borne of years of expertise handling men, Maniamma made sure that the invasion in her mouth stayed manageable for her. Narain mama clutched at the handrails for balance and gave himself up to fucking her mouth.

His precum and her saliva ran down her chin and soaked her blouse. Shanthi came up behind Maniamma and held her in a gentle supporting caress. She marveled at the old man's cock and wanted to exchange places with the maid. Or better still have him fuck her.

Instead she waited upon Maniamma's lead for the experienced woman was the mistress of this situation.

She brought her hands up from behind and held Maniamma's large breasts one in each hand. She squeezed her large breasts and Maniamma moaned onto the cock in her mouth.

She thought she felt the stirrings of an orgasm in the old man. She smiled. His rocking into her mouth indicated she had swiftly conquered him. The threat receded and opportunity presented itself. She knew there were two women awaiting the fullness of a man inside them. No male orgasm could be afforded yet. She pulled back.

Narain mama whose eyes had been closed to concentrate on the bliss of a hot wet, mouth on his cock opened his eyes to see if he was being abandoned at a moment when needs soared in him.

A new life caused his cock to lurch when he spotted his tenant's wife, the young woman whose legs had been spread wide also below him. But he also felt the need to cover himself.

Then a new discovery, the 'ponne's' hands seemed to be clutching at the servant's breasts- but he could not be sure. Did women do that? But of course! He had just seen one seemingly make a dish out of the other's pussy!

The tenant's young wife seemed radiant. He spotted her gold chain with its symbols of her married status and her hair in beautiful disarray, signaling lust and abandon. How could he fuck her even though in his current state he desperately wanted to? He remembered all the times he had blessed the newly married young couple in their first year of marriage. He was not supposed to...

Maniamma grabbed both his hands and his unguided cock bobbed, searching for its refuge which had suddenly abandoned it. She guided Narain down the stairs. His willing compliance with her fellatio had him where she wanted him. Like any man he was now ready to do her bidding just so he could fuck her. After that, Shanthi akka and she would be safe from his threats.

Shanthi akka retreated to the refuge of her room, in a sudden rush of embarrassment. Hugging Maniamma from behind and caressing had been spontaneous. The woman had taken on a cock of monstrous dimensions and it just seemed the kind of assistance and encouragement that Maniamma needed. But now she had no idea of what Maniamma had in mind.

Maniamma breached the sanctuary in which Shanthi had hidden herself by bringing Narain into the room. She led him to her mistress's bed. The lady herself stood behind the door, using it to cover herself. She wore only her petticoat and her blouse, hanging open along with the lacy bra. She had used the bed sheet to cover herself.

Suddenly a stranger in her own bed-chamber she watched as the two complete outsiders sat down on the bed she and her husband used to fuck each other. Shanthi changed sheets every time they fucked and her housewifely mind immediately took note that a change would be needed today. She wanted to stop the use of that bed, but Maniamma commanded the situation and she seemed powerless to stop her.

And even if she could, did she want to stop her and lose the chance of satisfying the ache between her legs which had soared even further?

Maniamma set down on the edge of the bed. She hoisted her petticoat over her hips, her legs wide open. Her pussy was agape. Narain mama instinctively knelt between her legs on the floor. Their eyes met. Each saw lust in the other.

The septuagenarian had first been surprised by his own body's revitalized response to the lovers he had spotted. Maniamma's hands on him surprised him too, but that action merely did for him what he had struggled to come to terms with – the need to stroke himself.

Her mouthing him was sheer pleasure and he had never had a woman do that to him. His own wife had been a woman for whom sex was part of the procreational duty. Something like this – only a servant woman could provide!

He was glad that his 'ponne' was not in the line of sight for he should have felt inhibited.

But now, the disciplinarian in him found all restraint washed away with those first two barrier-busters. Willingly he allowed Maniamma to take control of his erection when she let her hand between their bodies. Shanthi could not see her guiding the cock into the gaping cunt. But she wished she could as she involuntarily came out of her corner and craned her neck over Narain mama's shoulder to see the point of action.

Narain mama turned as he sensed her behind him. He was surprised and felt a new excitement at being closely watched, descending from strict landlord to lusty man. Shanthi found it impossible to look back at him. Her eyes dropped.

Shanthi's eyes fixed on Narain's buttocks as they thrust in and his cock sank into the woman in front of him. Neither was on the other and both were free to rock into each other. Narain fucked as Maniamma thrust her hips onto his cock. In her sitting position her pussy was facing downward and the thickness of the invading cock grazed the clit on its way in as well as out.

Narain's cock filled her well and pushed her open wider. The entry was one swift thrust. Both man and woman were well lubricated; in anything that was overdone and they were soppy wet as Maniamma, in that position gave in more juices.

The strokes were competent. The old man had newfound vigor. In a few strokes he found that she drenched him with her cum. The maid came quickly from the massaging of her clit. She came in torrents and clutched at his buttocks, holding him and he could not thrust. He clenched his buttocks and she felt the cock rear inside her. Shanthi stared in fascination as Maniamma's hands dug into the man's flesh, holding him in as she spent upon the thick flesh embedded in her.

She would have loved to feel the uncontrolled gush of a tamed man, but her sense of duty to the younger woman stopped her. Otherwise, nothing could have stopped Maniamma from reducing Narain mama to a bubbling mass, releasing its cum in full with just a few of her clever hip-moves.

Her own body hot and wanting more, she pushed Narain away.

Narain tried to get at her breasts but Maniamma felt duty bound to hand him on to the waiting young mistress. She pushed him away and nodded towards the young housewife waiting her turn shyly.

Narain stood up awkwardly but in heat. His cock, slick with their combined juices hung in wait. He made no move. Shanthi moved back behind the door. She had been keenly watching Maniamma cumming, wanting to caress and hold her new lover but not wanting to cross Narain mama.

Maniamma felt obliged to help Shanthi overcome her shyness.

"Come," she said in soothing tones. "He has what we need." She made it sound as if the act of fucking Narain mama was a road test she had done for her lady.

Shanthi shook her head in refusal. She could not believe her ears or the turn of events. "What are you saying!" she exclaimed.

"All I am saying is he has what we need. And once he succumbs – which he already has – all your fears about him telling your husband are over," she whispered urgently.

Shanthi akka did not seem to be listening to her. Her eyes were fixed on something else happening in the room.

Unable to bear being left alone after Maniamma's cunt had massaged his cock the way only a cunt can, Narain had started doing something he had never really indulged in in his entire life. He was stroking his erection and giving himself the pleasure that the two erotically charged women were denying him.

And Shanthi's eyes were on the dimensions of that cock. It was a solid pillar of flesh, large and proud. The thickness seemed just ideally designed to stretch her pleasurably but what about hurt? The inevitable comparison was with the only other specimen she had ever seen – that of her husband's. It did not seem as if there was any difference; Narain mama just seemed heavier, bulkier. Larger. And at this moment, desperately exciting in its allure.

And the exciting throb she felt in her cunt was also a result of the thrill of experiencing a new man.

Maniamma came close to Shanthi, their bodies touching. Idly, she fondled Shanthi's exposed breasts and said, "See, he needs us as much as we need him. And after this we can control him. Had he not controlled our lives enough so far?" she reasoned with the less experienced housewife.