Breaking Barriers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanthi felt juices flow anew. The old man had been dominating their tenancy in this house. She could dominate him with her sex, she thought. Her nipples rose once again as Maniamma stroked her gently, feeling those silky yet hard protrusions.

"I have been with a few men and I can tell you that Narain mama has something special," she seduced Shanthi. "He filled me till here," she said guiding Shanthi's hand to her own abdomen. She brought Shanthi's hand tantalizingly close to her crotch. Shanthi noted the hot, humidity in the area.

Maniamma squeezed Shanthi's hand so that her own lower stomach was squeezed. "In here," she whispered. "And he throbbed. And it was beautiful. Did you see how quickly I finished? Imagine that in you. Can you?" she asked in urgent whispers. She pulled at Shanthi's hand, willing the woman to reach her pussy. Shanthi held back. She was not going to get her hands messed up with those releases.

She looked into her maid's eyes. There was a warm passion in the woman. She herself felt like a novice and her body indicated that it was quite eager to experience pleasures the older woman held promise of.

Maniamma pulled her close, pressing her substantial breasts against Shanthi's smaller, smoother tits. Shanthi felt the cushioning and realized she had only succumbed to everything done to her – she had not indulged in an exploration of her own.

Suddenly, she wanted more of Maniamma's body; but she immediately also realized that her cunt would ache for more of man. Maniamma had opened the room door only with the promise of finding a way to pleasure her between her legs. And now both seemed possible. She could explore Maniamma and use Narain mama to satiate her need for a man.

She glanced at Narain mama again. The man had his eyes closed and seemed to convulse with each stroke of his cock. Shanthi suddenly worried that he might cum.

She turned to Maniamma. She surprised the maid by kissing her fully on the lips. She started her exploration of the older woman by briefly stroking her breasts. Then she stopped. Her voice was thick with excitement and a sense of urgency. "Stop him!" she ordered.

Maniamma took Shanthi akka by the hand and both of them moved towards Narain mama. Shanthi let the bed sheet slip off her completely and her breasts were partially visible to Narain.

The sight of a young woman, with tender breasts and erect nipples excited him no end. When he had last seen a woman thus it was right after his wedding. But the modesty of those yesteryears stretched into the bedroom. The lights had been out as he had undressed his new bride and all he saw was what the moonlight that filtered in allowed him to see.

Thereafter, many years passed and the sex was furtive as ever. In the norm of those Alamelu mami discourage sex after the children had been borne and the size of the family was frozen.

Narain mama's sexual urges were entirely illicit as he watched the younger women marry into the family. They were more daringly dressed and the couples were more brazen in stealing moments in the afternoons and at other times of day when his generation would not have dreamt of sneaking off.

When some of the nieces and other young women came close to him he had found it difficult to not be aware of the breast pressing against his arm or thighs touching and so on.

His erections from these innocent encounters made him feel guilty. He had wanted to turn the clock back but there was no opportunity, no woman. It did not even occur to him that he could have scripted new adventures. He was just not the type.

And so the sight of the young shy housewife, being led towards him by the bold, older servant maid sent his blood surging. He drank in the sight of her lovely breasts and involuntarily increased the tempo of his stroking.

Maniamma gripped his wrist and brought and end to that.

"Wait," she said to the impatient old man. "We need you," she explained.

"No," pleaded Narain mama, trying to resume the stroking. But the working class woman was a lot stronger than him and she did not let him continue.

"Look at the poor girl," she pleaded with Narain mama. "She needs a man."

"She is like my daughter," wailed Narain mama, knowing that he would to sink his cock into that young woman and feast on her breasts.

"Only like, but not!" exclaimed Maniamma, hand firm and not letting Narain get the pleasure he was desperately seeking. Even if he refused to fuck the young housewife, he was going to have to fuck her to the finish. There was no way she was letting him cum. "Fuck Shanthi akka," she ordered him. That statement almost made him cum, stroking or not.

She guided the hand that had been stroking the cock to Shanthi akka's breast. Maniamma knew that this old man would have had no opportunity with a woman in a long, long time. Her own sexual needs were the wanton pursuit of pleasure. But both Shanthi akka and Narain mama – they had special needs. The young woman had not seen enough to know her own body. And Maniamma had seen the old man as a loner for the last several years.

Moreover, Maniamma did not know how as a woman she could do more to pleasure her mistress, especially once that woman had begged for more satiation.

"Feel the woman in here," she coaxed the reluctant yet lusty old man.

Shanthi felt awkward and a little uncomfortable at the sticky, messy hand that was reaching out to her breasts. Fortunately, Narain himself wanted to feel her breasts and their texture and knew that the slick, slimy precum coating his hand would be an impediment. He did not want to smear his yucky hand on his 'ponne'. He thought nothing of wiping it on Maniamma's saree pallo. Wasn't that what servant maids were there for?

Shanthi gasped as the old man grabbed at her breast. He filled his hands with her and squeezed and pumped as if he expected to see milk spurt forth. Her whole body shuddered and simultaneously Narain' cock jumped and twitched with a life of its own.

'Ponne," he stammered.

'Mama,' replied Shanthi, her desire reducing her to monosyllables. She did not know what to say to this father-figure. Fuck me? Impossible! But him not fucking her seemed even more impossible for a fire raged in her belly.

Maniamma smiled to herself. The young woman seemed to want newer experiences desperately and the older man now seemed ready to renew himself. That left her in the middle of the age spectrum. If the lust-filled air were any indication she would have to go looking for her own satiation elsewhere it seemed. She felt her own sexual appetite far in excess of anything in her memory. She knew that any man she got her hands on today would receive a mauling till he became a simpering mass of consumed flesh.

She seated both of them on the bed next to each other. Their thighs were touching but each person was tense and inhibited. They did not look to each other or allow their hands to rest on one another. Instead they looked at the servant maid facing them. Of the three, she seemed the sexiest. Suddenly the darkness of her skin seemed to take on the seductive nature of chocolate.

Shanthi's eyes thirstily rested on the big, bulging breasts trapped in the blouse. She could see Maniamma's generous nipples within.

"Narain mama," she whispered. "I will content myself with her." She found it necessary to explain what she was about to do to a man who controlled almost every facet of life in that community. He often asked her why she and her husband ate out and advised on how it was to be avoided. And now she was going to feast herself on the breasts of her servant maid right there, in front of the same Narain mama.

She reached out and undid the hooks one by one. The thin cloth of the blouse allowed the mounds to spill out.

Shanthi realized that this was perhaps the first sexual gesture she was making towards Maniamma. Maniamma, while not clear on how to make love to a woman, had followed her natural instincts. Of the three in that room she was the one who had the most varied of sexual experiences. She was the one who could make these two open out.

She was opened out to them and both responded magnificently to the sight of the lovely breasts. Each of them latched on to one breast. Shanthi akka lipped, tongued and mouthed the breast the way Maniamma had shown her just a short while ago. But she could not stuff all of the breast into her mouth the way the older woman had done – there was so much more of her.

Narain mama decided that the servant maid would leave him with a lesser sense of guilt than the girl. He licked on her chocolate-nipples as if it was an ice-cream cone. He made large lapping sounds as his tongue worked at the nipple. Maniamma held her own breasts and pushed them together, creating a deep cleavage. As she did so her nipples came close together and so did the heads of her two lovers. She looked down on the two novices lovingly – one was so young and the other so old. And yet in their passion for her they were indistinguishable.

Narain's hand had dropped to Maniamma's large buttocks and he pulled her towards him. Shanthi's hands were around her waist as she desperately tried to feed herself with more of Maniamma's breast.

Maniamma's hands were now on their heads, encouraging them to maul her breasts. She wanted them both! And she wanted them everywhere!

She loved Shanthi sucking milk out where none existed. She enjoyed Narain's tongue tugging her nipple. She ached most of all between her legs. She wanted to feel the young housewife loving her with her tongue down there the way she had done her. She wanted the hefty cock of Narain's to plunder her all over again.

Rising above her own desires she decided to guide her two novice lovers towards each other. Maybe then, she would have her chance though she doubted the old man's ability to sustain his erection beyond one cumming. She had them turn towards each other and still gave them the comfort of her own breasts against the sides of their face.

Shanthi's mind went back to the desire she felt between her legs – the unbearable vacuum.

"Mama," she stammered. "I just need you!" Her hands shook as she reached for Narain's cock.

It reared up like a club from between his legs – proud and virile, belying his age. She gently stroked it and shivered as she imagined this plunging into her – it was just what she needed.

Narain threw his head back and cried out, "Oh, ponne!" (Oh girl!).

His hand moved from Maniamma's buttocks to the softness of Shanthi's breasts. He was with a young woman who made his body feel alive and young. They both sank back onto the bed and face each other, side by side.

"You wouldn't think ill of me would you, ponne," he asked, wishing he could shove all this aside and fuck her.

"And you of me?" she asked in return, wanting to climb atop him and quench her own thirst.

He shook his head to indicate that he wouldn't.

Shanthi sucked in Narain's lower lip. She sought out his tongue. She kissed him with a wet, open mouth. She showed him all that she had been taught by her husband in the art of kissing.

Narain squeezed and tugged at the housewife's breasts, inexperienced despite his age and making it worse with his own greedy moves.

Maniamma looked on their feasting on each other and one hand played with her breasts which had suddenly been left alone after having been stimulated. The other hand rubbed through her clothing at her crotch.

The two lovers lay back. Shanthi meant to signal to Narain to mount her. That was how her husband progressed. And there was no way she was going to shameless enough to climb onto this man old enough to be her father; possibly grandfather.

Narain was still unsure of copulating with a woman young enough to be his daughter. His cock betrayed no such doubts, red from all the handling and wet from all the stimulation, standing upright, erect, sagging under its natural weight but jerking from the excitement he felt.

Narain wanted Shanthi desperately because he saw in her youth the culmination of all his accumulated illicit lusting at the younger woman in his household over the years. Sex had left his life long before he stopped feeling sexual arousal. The arousal continued through the years and the attractive youthful women that showed up in his household added to his problem. And then he had been brought up to not indulge himself and he never overcame that conditioning.

So now, while he desired Shanthi he felt he could indulge in Maniamma with greater ease, the working class woman. They were meant to serve and this was service too. So he reached out for Maniamma's hand to bring her to him. Shanthi again saw her opportunity slip away.

She could no longer bear absence of a cock in her pussy. She threw coyness to the winds and climbed on top Narain.

"Mama," she asked breathlessly. "Don't you like me?" She leaned forward and determined to conquer his inhibition, kissed his cockhead and tongued it the way she had seen Maniamma do it. It did not even cross her lust-laden mind that she was in one go, taking in the juices of both man and woman. Her inhibition evaporated in the heat of her own desires.

"Ponne," he groaned loudly, feeling the wondrous warmth of the woman's mouth on his cock. Never once in seventy-odd years and now twice in the space of a few minutes a woman had mouthed his cock!

"I have always wanted you to do that to me!" he lied.

She withdrew her head, lips streaked with juices no one could have distinguished as belonging to any one of the three.

"Then why did not tell me?" she asked lovingly kissing the cock as she prepared to go the next step forward. She sat back up, astride him.

"Because I have a grand-daughter who is older then you," he sobbed.

She guided both his hands to her breasts.

"Don't these feel like any other woman's?" she asked him. He had no answer for he knew not another woman till this day.

"Okay, then you only take this old man and fill his need," he wept shamelessly.

"Don't!" she cried out alarmed. She leaned forward and with her lips close to his she said, "Let me tell you, you feel like any man would. I have known only one. And you are harder and stronger than what he feels like." It was a confession. And she shivered as she realized that she might be punished by the monster he wielded.

He held her close. "Ponne," he whispered. "Fuck me," he pleaded, crossing the line of transition and using words he would not have dreamed of using a few minutes ago.

She then held his cock and hoisting herself up placed the blunt head of his club-like cock at her pussy.

With great control she gently eased herself down the pillar, not wanting to hurt herself consuming the monster. She knew not in what dimension but she was aware he was bulkier than her own husband. It worried her and excited her to desire him more than ever. But care was warranted.

"Ponne," exulted Narain mama.

"Mama!" she called out endearingly to the man she now knew was old enough to be her granddad.

She was slow in her descent and the journey was lasciviously luxurious. First she felt the broad head prise her open – the lips were agape but beyond that her pussy was slick but sticky and narrow. As he rose inside her the hefty body of his cock pushed her aside and widened her. She felt the walls of her pussy 'give' to accommodate him but at this point she paused to let her shivering and spasming subside. She was afraid that in those convulsions she might lose control and fall on the bludgeoning weapon.

Narain mama's hands landed on her hips to coax her downward. He rested on the narrow waist of the young woman and marveled at how her hips flared out from there to a wide, accepting womb. And somehow the tightness of her cunt seemed to chart the change in dimension from narrow to wide. He grunted as he felt his cock hum, ready to explode it seemed.

"Come, dear," he urged her. "Now that we have started what does it matter?" he asked mistaking her caution for a new hesitancy. He now wanted the woman, girl or not, daughter or not. His inflamed senses could not now have coped with any restraints.

Maybe the presence of the servant maid was now inhibiting his 'ponne'. In any case, to his mind she seemed to have served her use in the situation.

"You can go," he said to Maniamma unconvincingly, watching that woman caress her breasts and stroke her pussy relentlessly at the sight of these two reluctant lovers plundering each other.

The pleasure had just begun and Narain did not want it to end so easily. Equally, the pause in Shanthi's descent was unbearable. He wanted to thrust into her, pillage and take with a furious bout of fucking. But it was he who had been hesitant. Now he was voracious.

So was Shanthi voracious.

"But of course, Mama!" sighed Shanthi contentedly, reassuring him. He felt full inside her. But she also became ever more cautious. The thickness of his cock had spread her the most she thought she ever would. She could not spread her legs more for that would lower her cunt. She could not lower her cunt without spreading herself.

"There is no hurry, Mama," she said, glowing and radiant, smiling down at him. She was being a whore to him and Narain mama loved that in his 'ponne'.

When she realized that she was stuck on him, she gasped. She was impaled, stuck, skewered. With no movement there seemed to be pulsating throbs from the walls of her pussy beating on the cock. There seemed to be a soaring hum from the cock that threatened to explode upon her pussy. She wiggled her hips gently, willing the juices plugged up inside her by his cock to flow and ease the passage. She slid down a bit and bit her tongue.

Narain tugged at her hips – he wanted to plunder her not caring if he tore her asunder.

"Ponne," he begged, using a term he often used with her. Said sharply, it indicated that she was a kid-girl that had to do his bidding. Said gently, it indicated that she was like a daughter to him. Said now, in this ragged, pleasure seeking voice it indicated agony. On the one hand was the agony of his need, his pleasure. On the other hand was his dilemma about where he was taking it from.

But Shanthi 'ponne' was firm, even though in heat. She took his hands to her breasts. She helped his fingers feel her contours. She encouraged him to tweak her nipples hard. He on his own would have been a bit more careful – but she asked him to twist her, hurt her. Then she held his hands and made him knead her vigorously. She leaned forward bringing her weight on to his hands.

His hands were now cupping her breasts and in effect holding her up. She seemed so light and fairy like, but for those wide open lips rich with saliva. But for those lidded eyes. Her hair fell forward and her taali chain (indicating her married status) waved in his face. That one symbol reminded him of his dilemma but the rest of the vision above him was divine.

The young housewife seemed to combine beauty, charm, sexiness, homeliness and a slutty whorishness. Oddly, he wanted all of those. If she was not homely it might not have suited his cautious temperament. Had she not been whorish about this be would never have been able to cross the line with his 'ponne'.

A drop of her dribble fell on his chest and with her fingers she wiped the spot, allowing her long fingernails to draw a line to his nipple. Narain had never been touched there and she twisted him in the same wicked way she had shown him to treat her teats. Narain grunted.

With her other hand she wiped her mouth and then she leaned forward. She moved her hips from left to right pulling Narain in small circles. Soon they were drenched as the pooled juices from her womb and pussy poured out.

Shanthi allowed herself to go lower now smoothly, a guttural growl from her throat filled the room as the foreskin pulled back, the head of his cock bulged and Narain's bulk filled her.