Breaking Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed at her, knowing this would add to her frustration. Becoming angry with him, she yelled, "You asshole. You get your release and deny me mine."

He quickly jumped to his feet and standing right in her face he spoke his reply, "All you had to do, slut, was lower yourself on my finger. Now you have earned yourself to be gagged." He reached down and picked up a piece of her ripped skirt. Taking the material he pushed it roughly against her my mouth, tying it securely behind her head.

He slid his hands down her body, caressing her. He lovingly stroked her breasts, watching her nipples grow even harder under his skillful hands. He took each nipple between his thumbs and forefingers. Gently he rolled the buds back and forth, her moans came from deep with in her throat, "The slut likes this?" All she could do was nod her head. He then started squeezing the buds, her moans became deeper. He pulled and pinched her nipples, causing her to rock off her toes and the knot pulled tight against her clit. He watched her as body shook from the thrill, the pain, the pleasure, that was coursing through her body at once. She quickly gained her footing on her toes again.

"Now, whore, cause you made me gag you, you will be punished." She could hear his foot steps as he walked away. Her mind racing, thinking he was going to leave her there like that. She was so deep in the woods, she knew no one would find her for days. Her heart racing, her breathing labored, panic was rising quickly in her. She started fighting against her strains, as she did, the rope pulled the knot against her clit, sending waves of sweet torture thru her body. She tugged and pulled, trying to free herself. Her struggles making her need to cum greater the then the fear t of him leaving her there.

He stood not ten feet away, watching his captive become caught up in the pleasure and pain of being bound. His cock was quickly rising again as he watched her. He picked up a small switch from the ground and made his way back to her. He stood behind her, slightly to her side, he swung the switch back and let it smack against her ass.

So caught up in the of pleasure from her bounds, she never heard him walk up behind her. When the switch smacked ass her, she jerked hard causing the knot to slide right past her clit. The pain and the pleasure at the same time, almost sent her over the edge. Again he swung the switch, again she pushed forward, this time the knot slide back into place, sliding over her swollen clit again. He continued his punishment to her ass, till she was breathing hard, sweating, and tears of frustration and pain ran down her face. He would take her so close to release then deny it to her.

He had turned her ass a nice rosy red with the switch. He could tell she had enjoyed it, she had kept pushing her ass backwards to the switch. He walked in front of her, "Does the slut need to cum," he taunted her.

She nodded her head yes and he could hear her muffled pleas of as she did so. He reached up, pulling the gag down from her mouth. "Please, pleaseeeeeeeee, Sir, let me cum," she begged him. He then took the blindfold from her eyes, she blinked rapidly trying to adjust eyes to the light. When they were adjust and she could see him clearly, he spoke to her.

"Do you know what I want to hear from you?" She looked at him confused, then searched his eyes for the answer. "Do not search me for the answer, search yourself," he said.

As he watched the confusion play across her face and eyes, he began he's torture of her body again. He tugged on the crotch rope, watching his captive being swept up again in the pleasure of her ropes. Her mind raced trying to figure out what he wanted and the statement of having to find it in herself. As he toyed the rope she gave in, "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Master, let this cunt cum. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee." Finally the words he had waited for, she gave herself to him.

Walking behind her, he took his knife and the cut crotch rope. Letting the knife fall from his hand to the ground. Slowly he placed the tip of his cock to her dripping pussy. "Tell me what you are," he said to her.

Breathless she began, "i am Your cunt. i am Your whore. i am Your slut. i am Your slave. Please take me my Master, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." With that, he rammed his cock as deep into her as cunt as he could. Reaching around to her breasts, he grabbed one with each hand. Squeezing her breasts he used them to hold her in position as he pumped her sweet pussy.

"Don't cum till I say you can, slut." She was so close, she wanted so badly to cum, but did as her Master told her. She moan with each thrust of his cock and her pussy quivered. She felt his cock swelling and knew he would soon be releasing his seed deep in her cunt. As he felt his orgasm starting he yelled to her, "Now cunt, cummmmmmmm." At his word she went over the edge, she no longer knew where she was nor did she care. The sweet release of her orgasm had her in the clouds. Her body took over, her mind no longer functional. Her pussy clamped down on her Master's cock milking him. He groaned he came deep inside her. They stayed in that position for so long, neither knew which one came to their senses first. He slowly pulled his cock from her dripping pussy. Her pussy tried to cling to his cock as it left her.

He walked over to the tree, untying the rope that held her hands over her head. She slowly fell to her knees. Her breathing starting to return to normal. He walked back to her and was about to untie her hands, when he felt her lips and tongue on his limp member. She lovingly sucked and licked till her Master's cock was clean of his and her juices. He looked down at her and stroked her cheek, "I knew you would be a sweet slave." With that he bent over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. He kneeled down in front of her and uncuffed her wrists, rubbing them to get the blood flowing back thru.

"Do you think you can walk now, my love," he asked her.

She answered him timidly, "Yes, Master."

He rose to his feet and assisted her to hers. They walked the short distance back to the car. He walked to the trunk, and removed a blanket. He wrapped her up in the blanket, covering her body, sense her clothes were in ruins. Opening the car door for her, she climbed in and he walked around climbing in on his side. As he started the car, she looked at him, "Master, do have any water?"..

THE END...

12