Breaking Her In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the cold cream touched her beaten ass, she let out a loud scream of pain, tears springing to her eyes again. She propped herself up unintentionally, and he gently eased her back down onto the bed, quietly speaking, telling her it was okay. He brought a pillow closer to her hands. "Clutch this, it'll make it easier, okay?" he soothed. She nodded and held onto the pillow fiercely. "I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to help you."

Again, he began applying and rubbing the cream, applying very little pressure to ease her pain. She continued to scream, but managed to muffle it with the pillow he handed her. She clutched to it and soon, the cream began to ease up what pain there was and make her relax, and she soon wasn't screaming.

Finished with the cream, he screwed the lid back on and brought her up into his arms again, holding her tightly to him. "Better, little slut?" he asked her gently.

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

"Good," he whispered. "Very good, little one. I'm very impressed and pleased with you. You're a very good slut. And you're a pleasure."

"Thank you, sir," she said, her heart leaping in joy at the praise.

"I'm going to let you rest before I let you cum, alright?" he said. "You've had a difficult session, and your body needs to rest and recover before anything more happens, alright?"

"No more play?" she asked, alarmed.

He smiled, amused. "Not right now, little one. Your body would have difficulty processing everything. The spanking overloaded your senses, did it not?" She nodded and he smiled. He laid her back down and covered her up with a thick blanket. She looked up at him and he smiled. "Rest, little one. You need it, whether you think you do or not. I'll be right here."

Nodding, she relaxed and nodded off. He kept watch over her, watching the rise and fall of her chest, the way she held onto the pillow and cuddled with it, all with indulgence. She really needed the rest and he stroked her hair a bit, letting her sleep.

About three hours later, she woke up. Yawning, she stretched and sat up, wincing as she did so, her ass even more sore than she realized. Looking around, she saw him and she smiled. "Sir."

"Welcome back, little one," he teased, kissing her forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good." He kissed her lips tenderly. "I'm glad. Lay back down."

She did as she was told.

"Another choice to make. How would you like to achieve orgasm? Would you like to be eaten out, fucked by my cock, or fucked with a dildo or vibe?" he asked her, gently removing the blanket, causing her to shiver.

She thought for a few moments and soon, she said, "Please eat me out, sir."

He smiled, pleased with her choice. He loved pleasuring women orally. He got down between her legs and gently massaged her outer lips, making her open and inviting. She moaned softly, and let him open her up more. He saw her engorged clit, dripping with her sweet nectar. He then gently pressed his face into her wet pussy, and began to slowly lick up and down her slit.

She gasped and moaned, letting him work her gently. It had been so long since a man had pleasured her so greatly.

His tongue worked faster and danced around her lips and clit, licking up her juices and teasing her before gently pressing his tongue into her slit, listening to her cries of pleasure and letting those guide him in bringing her even more pleasure. He gently massaged the top of her mound, gently coaxing him to orgasm. Soon, he could feel the sudden clamping and releasing of a woman close to orgasm and he coaxed her just a bit more, sucking on her clit.

As she felt his lips encircle her clit and begin gently sucking on it, she screamed a cry of pleasure, flooding his mouth and face with juices, her back arching. When she calmed down, she breathed heavily, her eyes fluttering in bliss. He brought himself up next to her and gently kissed her lips, letting her taste herself. "Was that worth the wait, little one?" he asked softly.

"Yes, sir," she moaned, moving closer to him. He smiled indulgently and draping a blanket over the two of them, stroking her hair.

"I'm glad, little one. Now, relax and regain your strength," he said, kissing the top of her head and holding her close to him. "I will do the same." He closed his eyes, feeling tired. This had been an all day play session, and soon he was wide awake again. "Little one, can you stay right here?" he asked her softly. "I need to get some food into you, and some water."

"I'm fine, sir," she said, looking at him, slightly confused.

He gave a small chuckle of amusement and kissed her forehead. "You may say that, but I want you to be healthy and happy, alright? You went through a lot today, especially on an empty stomach, and I don't want you to be sick."

She nodded. He helped prop her up so she could eat and drink and he left the room, coming back a few minutes later with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and some water. Gently, he fed her, after she tried to do that herself but didn't succeed. He gave her some water and she eagerly drank it down. Murmuring, "Good girl," he laid her back down and snuggled close to her once more. She snuggled back and rested her head on his chest. Smiling, he stroked her hair and eventually, the two fell asleep.

12