Breaking Michelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if someone comes around," she asks again, turning her head to look up each side of the river. "Then will dip our bodies in the water so no one can see anything, and I'll shield you" he responded. He continued, "You can hold onto your t-shirt and leave your shorts on.

Michelle contemplated this for just a brief moment. Then she decided and knew if she delayed she would lose all her courage. With one swift motion she pulled the t-shirt from it's bottom hem, up and over her head. She was very aware that the motion of her arms over-head caused her small breasts to jut out toward this intriguing stranger.

Never will she forget his admiring gaze, a look that made her tremble with excitement, and desire. Nor will she ever forgot the rush she experienced standing in broad daylight in the river, naked from the waist up, with this man watching her. He put his hands to the sides, touching her naked skin, a feeling that caused bolts of electricity to pulse within her. She felt weak kneed as he pulled her toward him.

They kissed again, and he pressed her bare breasts against his chest, the chest of a man, a real man, and she rubbed herself against him, openly and wantonly. He responded by encircling her body with his arms and pulling her tightly to him, while his strong upper thigh pressed against her pubs. She parted her knees, allowing his upper leg to rest between her legs, all the while kissing and hugging her.

Laying in bed the memory of that moment created a new surge of sexual energy and desire throughout her body and she began to move her hips rapidly in time with her fingers. Normally she needed a vibrator to cum, but not this night with these memories.

She felt the sensation for which she desperately yearned. In that instant before orgasm, when her entire body is consumed with fire and lust and every nerve alive, screaming for release, she finds her greatest pleasure. Tonight it was better and stronger, more intense than when she first learned to explore her body to create an orgasm.

It arrived suddenly, with the power of a direct strike of a lightening bolt. Her body rocked in waves of pleasure that was so intense it was almost painful. She rocked from side to side with her fingers continuing their insistent touch and the orgasm spread to every cell of her body, before beginning to diminish.

After a few moments she lay quietly, panting as if she'd run a foot race, enjoying the long and slow cool-down a woman enjoys. She turned over on her side, her fingers still between her legs, and began to drift off to sleep. She wished there were someone here to hold and cuddle her, but she was alone. Her fingers between her legs reminded her of more of that July afternoon, and she thinks back some more.

After the passionate kiss Jack spun her around so that her back was resting on his chest, and she was half floating while he supported her weight. His hands rested idly on her stomach before one began to draw little circles and move higher and higher, until his fingertips began to encircle her breast. His finger skillfully moved around the base of first one breast, then the other before moving up along the breast's contour. Then, with a single fingertip, he made a little circle on her areola.

She lay floating in his arms mesmerized by the sensations. She had a boyfriend and she had let him touch her a few times, but nothing like this. Her eyes closed when he cupped both breasts and kissed her neck. His hands kneaded and massaged her skin, then moved his fingertips to her nipple and pinched them.

"Ouch" she said, not expecting the pinch. "Stop that" she said, but Jack held her close and simply whispered "Quiet." Surprisingly she did as he wished, and she found the occasional pinch very desirable. After the initial discomfort, she felt a warmth begin to radiate in her body, and cause even more moisture to be released from between her young legs.

As one hand continued to play with her breast the other moved down slowly across her stomach, and she knew what was to come. She had never let anyone touch her there, and she wasn't going to start today. Letting someone touch her "special place" was going to wait for the right boy.

When his fingertips reached the top of her shorts she put one hand on her lower stomach to form a barrier to intrusion. Jack slipped his fingers under the elastic waistband of her shorts and continued his southward journey. There is that short distance between the top of the shorts and the top of the panties where the skin is exceptionally soft, and his fingers lingered there. She figured he understood the message of her hand placement without needing further words.

Then his hand, flat against her stomach, moved further down until it reached the blockade she had formed with her hand. "Move your hand," he said, and she replied, "I don't want to right now." To her surprise he pushed his hand forcefully passed her hand barrier and she felt his fingertips reach her pussy.

She put her feet down on the muddy river bottom and tried to push away, but her held her tightly. Instinctively she clamped her knees together to keep his invasion at bay. "Open your legs" he said matter-of-factly. She didn't know what to say, but next felt his knee pushing the back of her thighs, forcing them apart. At that his fingers cupped her public area, and squeezed her outer lips together. Panic welled up inside, but at the same time the pleasure of his touch was overwhelming.

She grabbed his wrists to pull his hand away but her resistance was fading fast, and she knew that he knew he could do as he wished. And what he wished was to slide his fingertip to the top of her clitoris, which by now was very, very hard, and begin a light caress. Michelle leaned back into him, and spread her legs even further apart to give him free and unfettered access to her young and untried body.

Jack took full advantage of the offering, moving his fingers between her inner and outer lips, creating for her even more new sensations and source of arousal. He continued his caress and dipped first one, then two, fingers between her inner lips, as more pleasure consumed Michelle. At this point, she would do anything he asked. Anything.

He continued his exploration by slipping one finger inside her, slowly and gently, wondering if she was still a virgin. "Relax" he said, then continued to kiss her cheek, ear and neck, occasionally darting the tip of his tongue against her young soft skin.

He added another finger as she became accustomed to the insertion, and he started an alternating rhythm of sliding his fingers in and out, in a "finger fucking" motion, then changing to a rapid back and forth movement inside of her pussy. All the while the base of his hand kept pressure on her clit, and as his hand move so did her clit. Involuntarily she spread her legs further apart, lost in the moment.

It was all far more than she could take, but as her orgasm approached he stopped his movement, and stood there with his fingers in her pussy and his other hand cupping her breast. She bucked her hips hoping he'd start back with his wonderful massage. But he just stood there and he said, "Be still. Let it build." "Let it build?" she thought. "Sweet Jesus how much more can this build?" But instead she kept her thoughts to herself, and laid in his arms, floating in the river, his fingers inside her pussy and her body pulsing with sexual energy.

He began his steady movements again and her feeling of immanent orgasm returned after only a couple of moments. Her heart raced and her breathing was ragged. She no longer cared if the whole world came by to watch her, she just wanted to cum. He stopped a again, allowed her to cool down a little, and then began the rhythm anew. Finally, as she was twitching from the intensity of the pleasure he whispered in her ear "Do you wish to cum, slut?" and she shouted "Yes, please, oh God, let me cum!"

This time he didn't stop and the assault continued at a faster and faster pace until he spoke in her ear the command "Cum!" and she did. Michelle's body shuddered as this stranger's fingers continued to fuck her pussy in a way that she had never experienced. Wave upon wave of pleasure overcame her and she knows she made mewling sounds of joy that lasted several moments.

As her orgasm subsided his hand motion stopped, but remained between her legs, his fingers still securely inside her young and nubile body. They remained there for several moments as she recovered from the intoxication of the event. Finally he retrieved his hand and turned her to face him.

He pulled her close and kissed her passionately. She felt his rock hard erection against her mid drift and wondered if he expected her to finish him, a thought that was pleasing but scary, and she didn't know what to do.

They broke the kiss and she looked up at him expectantly. He said, "I have to get back to work. This was fun" and proceeded to retrieve his jeans and head to shore. As she watched him she noticed Tara sitting with her eyes wide open and her mouth agape. Jack finished dressing as Michelle donned her t-shirt. As she came to shore with her wet t-shirt Jack stopped to admire the sight. "Cool" he said with a smile, a look that caused her to blush. She even thought she saw Crash sneaking a peak at the "wet t-shirt girl."

They got on the tractor and Jack took them back to their friends. He was polite as he helped Michelle off the tractor and said simply "See ya around." "See ya," she replied, smiling as she waved good-bye. Then her new friend and Crash drove off.

She watched them return to their spraying task when their host couple said, "Time to go." Tara and Michelle were settled in the back seat when it occurred to her that he hadn't asked for her phone number. She's told him her first name and school but that was it. She felt sad as they left the park thinking she would never see this man again.

But she was wrong, very wrong.

These final memories put Michelle to sleep with a growing desire building in her groin but without the energy to do anything about it. She drifted off into peaceful slumber.

She awoke at 8:30, very later for her. She had a huge headache from the wine but felt exhilarated from the powerful orgasm she'd had the night before, triggered by memories of that July afternoon.

After washing her face and making coffee, she takes her first cup and sits at the computer checking email. Her heart stops at the second entry, a response to her email last night to the Craigslist ad. She contemplates just deleting the message, but cannot bring herself to do so. With trepidation she clicks the message open and begins to read.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12