Breaking News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

Mine washed over me seconds before hers attacked her body. Pulling hard, deep in her body, I spurted my seed, filling her tight ass. As hers racked her body, she slid forward, pulling me down on top of her. I kissed her neck and shoulders, nipping gently. We rested as my cock withdrew itself from her ass, resting between her heavenly cheeks.

Jillian was releasing Nick from his captivity. Taking the ropes off, he pulled Nick down on the floor near us. We watched quietly from the floor. Pulling his backpack over, he searched quickly for his can of ky jelly. Covering a rock hard cock, he reached to Nick's ass. He ran his hand up and down his crack, coating him as well. Nick positioned himself, head toward us. Lowering his upper body to the floor, he raised his ass high. Jillian moved in behind him. Grasping his cock, he aimed for Nick's back door.

Nick grew rigid, his breath escaping, rushing out his mouth, propelled by a tensing body. Nick grunted loudly. "God I love your ass my little bitch," grunted Jillian. "I've missed you!" he continued.

Nick, breath held, pushed back on Jillian. Jillian was not nearly as gentle with Nick as I had been with Sondra. Jillian looked massive, hovering over Nick. Reaching, sliding his hand up Nick's torso, Jillian grabbed a hand full of Nick's hair. Pulling hard, Nick arched upwards, head thrown back. Jillian thrust forward, Nick screamed. The bear of a man thrust piston like into Nick's ass, repeatedly thrusting, grinding his broad hips against Nick's ass, withdrawing, and thrusting forward again. His big hands grabbed Nick's hip bones, pulling him back roughly, burying his cock balls deep in Nick's ass. His massive frame slammed against him repeatedly. Nick, lost in his sex, pushed back, grunting with each thrust of the big man. He stared at us, his eyes glazed. Mouth open, breathing raspy, he fucked the big man with his ass. Bucking, tilting his hips, he fucked the big man hard.

Jillian, gun in hand resting over Nick's hip bone, drove his cock deep repeatedly. His balls were bouncing together with Nick's. Leaning over Nick, he reached around Nick, grabbing Nick's engorged cock. He pumped Nick's cock furiously. As he thrust forward, Jillian would stroke down hard on Nick's cock. When he withdrew, he would stroke up. His fist tightened hard around Nick's smaller cock. His hand movements became quicker, fisting hard, jacking Nick into an orgasmic state. Releasing Nick's cock, Jillian leaned upward, grabbing both hips, and thrust with a new vengeance.

"Make yourself cum Nicky! Cum for me!" Jillian growled as he hammered his cock in and out of Nick's ass. Nick reached to stroke his cock. Both men were approaching their own orgasms.

"You two, get dressed now!" Jillian shouted at us. "Now!" he ordered.

We scrambled to our feet, grabbing our clothes, and dressing as quickly as possible.

"Squeal for me Nicky," grunted Jillian. "Be my pig," he continued. Nicky hung his head. Suddenly, Nick tensed, and started shooting his load on the carpet. Spasms shook his body.

"Yes baby," Jillian grunted. "I'm cumming!" he screamed. He ground his hips hard against Nick's lily white ass. He started humping his ass, trying to keep a deflating cock buried in Nick's ass.

Suddenly, Jillian reached upwards, in a flash of a second, pressed the gun barrel against Nick's upper neck, at the base of the skull. Our ears exploded as the gun discharged. In what seemed an eternity, as Nick's body slumped forward to the floor, Jillian placed the barrel of the gun under his throat tight against the skin, and pulled the trigger for a second time. His body slumped forward on Nick. Only a few seconds had actually passed. Stunned, time stood still.

Sondra started screaming hysterically. I quickly jumped to call 911. Seconds passed. I was holding Sondra tightly against my body. We finished dressing. The smell of blood filled the room. We moved to vacate the room quickly, waiting for the police and ambulance outside the room.

Our story was verified. The big man had set-up a video feed to record the event as it happened. We will never know why. We can make all the generic assumptions, but no reasoning was recorded.

Sondra made arrangements to take the body back to the northwest, home. We said our good byes. An embrace told more than words could say.

That day was our only time together. Fantasy can come in strange circumstances.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12