Breaking the 'Chelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of her darkness she hears it, then again, the phone ringing, every ring becoming louder, every ring echoing through her fantasy. She snaps to reality. Looking in the mirror as ring six and seven pass. Pulling her fingers out of her mouth she reaches down and takes the phone in hand, raising the receiver to her ear she tries to say hello but nothing comes out, her breath heaving into the phone, her mind trying to collect itself when she hears Him. Still dazed from being pulled from her fantasy she tries to focus as she hears Him speak to her. She shakes her head repeatedly, clearing her mind His words come become audible...

"Michelle......Michelle"

She musters her voice to respond although weakly "Y-y-yes"

She waits as His breath fills her ear "Are you ready to begin your search for Me?"

"Yes" her body trembles as she hisses her response.

"Mmmmm I am ready to be found my love and I will be watching every step of your journey. You are free to feel pleasure from this point on. You must let yourself go from here out, feel everything and fear nothing. Do you understand?"

Again her need takes control of her voice as her heavy breath agrees to His terms. Her heart pounding inside her chest, her sex on fire, throbbing with each heart beat, the inside of her thighs slick with lust...need. Then she feels herself, she feels an unknown heat burning inside her causing her to moan into the phone filling his ear with her pleasure.

"What you are feeling Michelle is My gift inside you...."

Moaning her understanding she leans forward to steady herself against the wall. She extends her free hand out and steadies herself. Looking into the mirror, her body on fire as she spreads her legs slightly to gather herself, then as her breath calms the gift comes alive, vibrating inside her, causing her to gasp at whatever air she can fit into her lungs. Her breathing stops as she feels her body give in, dropping to her knees, her belly tightens, her back arches pushing her bottom upwards. The gift inside her never stopping, pushing her higher and higher. Thinking, breath....breath, she lets go of the breathe she held so long. As she does she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her face captured in a beautiful agony, her lips pressed tight as her body explodes in front of her eyes. The quick deep panting of orgasm claims her as she sinks to the floor, never dropping the phone as her head lies against the carpet, her bottom moving with each pulse deep inside her, her gasps of pleasure directed towards him. Long hungry moans of release fill the room as the pulsing gift slows, how much time passed she never knew but finally her breathe was her own, her actions voluntary, hardly audible, but repeated over and over. She thanks Him for this unknown pleasure.

"I wanted this one to be O/ours my love. I knew you would not be able to continue your search had this happened outside this room. Now raise yourself off the floor and begin your journey....I am waiting"

To be continued....

12