Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 05

Story Info
Lisa enters into adult breastfeeding polyandry relationship
10.9k words
4.67
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wewey
wewey
62 Followers

CHAPTER 5

They hadn't had sex so far.

And that was very hard on Lisa and the men too. They ended up with painful erections and blue balls after the session and had to take care of that after Lisa left. Especially Tyler on top whom Lisa would lay on. Having such a hot MILF laying almost naked on top of them, with her underwear-covered pussy just inches from their raging hard cocks was torture. No man could have that much self-control. But these men did, and it did not help but only increase the sexual tension exponentially. This was like the Hoover Dam or the world's biggest--Three Gorges Dam, at the risk of bursting.

As night fell, Lisa lay on her bed, reflecting on the evening's unprecedented events. The walls of her mind seemed to hold the echoes of the therapy room, the wet suckling sounds, the swallowing of her milk, her moans, and their touch. Her bed was a stark contrast to the firm, warm Tyler's body.

She could still feel the ghost of their hands on her skin, the memory of their lips and teeth imprinted on her flesh. She had a longing to have crossed that final threshold with them; it gave a tender ache in her pussy and deep in her lower belly--her womb. Her body was telling her to have sex, have a good pounding, want a man's warm seed inside her... and then her mind flashed to the other black men...yes...their seed too.

She realized what started with Jason and his friends as a desperate quest for relief had morphed into a profound exploration of her desires, her boundaries, and her identity. She liked black men, and she was realizing she was probably polyamorous. The clarity of what she craved was both frightening and exhilarating.

She first wanted Jason to fuck her, and then other three men to fuck her as well. This whole therapy would be incomplete without this. But she wanted Jason to be the first. He had a special place in her life. She was here because of him.

She had mentally decided. She was ready to take the leap, to plunge into the depths of the sexual atmosphere that had been teasing at the edges of their sessions. She wanted to feel their thick black cocks rub each inch of her insides--to make her feel like a woman, their naked body rub on hers, and her body manipulated and tossed around. She wanted to be consumed by their passion, to be used by them, and to consume them in return. The thought alone was enough to send her heart racing and her body tingling with anticipation.

The day of the next session arrived.

Lisa selected a daring outfit. She slipped into a daring red dress that clung to her curves like a second skin. The fabric was soft and hugged her figure, accentuating her voluptuous form, the jiggling form of her breasts accentuated and visible as she walked. The neckline plunged daringly, revealing the ample cleavage of her 36H breasts which had grown slightly from all the manhandling and milking. She was on the verge of 36HH now. They seemed to spill out tantalizingly. The hem of the dress was short enough ending right below her crotch, to leave much to the imagination. She wore a pair of sexy matching panties underneath.

As she arrived at Jason's house. The men greeted her and couldn't fail to notice Lisa's bold dress and they suspected something was going on in Lisa's mind, perhaps she wanted more than milking now.

Lisa didn't spend much time greeting them, and headed straight to the therapy room, heading straight to business tonight.

Approaching the therapy bed, Lisa paused. With a deep breath, she reached behind her, unzipping the dress slowly, deliberately. The sound of the zipper descending was like a hush across the room. As the fabric parted, revealing the creamy expanse of her back, Lisa felt a surge of empowerment.

Lisa let the dress slip from her shoulders. Her ample 36HH tits stood before them in her full glory, spilling out, unrestrained and magnificent. Her nipples, already tight with anticipation, seemed to reach out to the men, calling for the attention they so craved, calling out to their strong, warm mouths to consume them, milk them.

Jason stepped forward, his large hands gently tracing the contours of her shoulders and down her arms, guiding them away so the dress could fully fall away. He then moved behind her, his fingers finding the tension in her neck and shoulders, massaging with a skill that eased her into a state of relaxation.

hat felt good. In response, Lisa arched her back, jutting her giant breasts forward.

Then, Jason held Lisa's hand as she climbed on the stool to lay on the inclined therapy bed.

Tyler, positioned at her front, poured some body oils infused with essential oils and herbs, and warmed it and began to massage her thighs. He could smell her sex and was incredibly turned on by it. He could see her pussy lips through the thin, sexy, see-through panties she wore tonight. He noticed she had a pretty pussy. The lips were pink, matching the color of her nipples, and parted only slightly. She must be tight, he thought to himself. He quickly refocused on his job. He brought a warm, damp towel, pressing it gently against her breasts. The heat from the towel seeped through her skin, aiding in the relaxation of the engorged tissue. Lisa could feel the tension in her breasts melt away by the warm wet towel, which was now sort of habituated to.

This time Jim, with his broad frame, served as Lisa's resting place, amplifying skin-to-skin contact, which further facilitated the oxytocin release in Lisa's body. He laid down on the therapy bed. As she lay atop Jim while staring into Jason's eyes passionately.

Tom and Jason leaned in. They looked into her eyes, he unspoken plea to ravage her, consume her tonight--they started with the regular gentle suck, like always. The initial touch of their lips on her sensitive skin sent ripples of sensation through her body. Tyler could feel the heat emenating from her pussy as his hands massaged her inner thighs. As they began the milking, she could hear them swallow after every 15-20 suckles. It was not flowing out easily yet. The sensation of milk being drawn out, combined with the warm touch of their mouths, was both relieving and incredibly intimate.

Being surrounded by the men began to trigger a heightened sense of need in Lisa. She wanted to ask them to make love to her. She was mentally decided, her heart racing with a mixture of excitement and nervous anticipation on how to say it out, trying to find the right words. On one hand, she felt a deep-seated nervousness about taking the lead, about voicing her desires. Yet, on the other hand, there was an overwhelming surge of lust and physical desire, a longing that had been building with each session.

Her thoughts kept circling back to Jason, the man who had started her on this journey of healing and discovery. His presence in the room, so strong and reassuring, was like a beacon drawing her in. She yearned for him, not just as her therapist, but as a man--a man she desired to fuck tonight, to let him claim her, mark her. She was his to begin with, as she had decided the previous night. The thought of being with him, of feeling him inside her, was both terrifying and exhilarating. She knew he had a thick and long dick. She has seen it through his underwear during the several skin-to-skin contact cuddling sessions. Tonight, it was also a craving that went beyond physical pleasure; it was a deep, emotional need to connect with him on the most intimate level possible.

Lisa knew it was time to cross the threshold. She couldn't hold back her desires any longer. She was still gazing into Jason's eyes passionately as he was dutifully sucking her, helping her, taking away her pain. She felt waves of affection for him, again. And then suddenly, in a voice laced with need, barely louder than a whisper, she voiced her longing. "Jason...",

She murmured.

Jason paused suckling, "I need more," she said.

Tom paused too, and they listened to her intently.

Jim felt Lisa's pulse quicken, as she was lying on top of him. Jason responded after a pause, "What do you need, Lisa?"

Lisa's gaze was heavy with unbridled passion that spoke louder than words. "I need you inside me," she said, her voice stronger now, imbued with the power of her newfound resolve. We can take care of the milk later. I need you inside me, Jason." She had said it twice now. It was loud and clear. Only a fool would let go of this opportunity. Jason's prize was waiting for him, ready to be claimed.

Jason, understanding the gravity of her request, asked, "Are you sure, Lisa? This is a significant step."

She nodded, her gaze unwavering, filled with a mix of gratitude and raw desire. "More than ever. I need to feel connected and grounded. And only you can do that for me right now. I need you. This is what I want." Lisa was surprised at herself, she found the right words so easily, and the courage.

Jason nodded understandingly, gently cupping one of her breasts. "I've got you, Lisa," he assured her, his voice a blend of care and affirmation.

Tom moved back, so did Tyler. Jim, holding Lisa by her arms and hips, slowly slid out from underneath Lisa as well. They understood the intimacy of the moment. Lisa's was Jason's first. They needed to give the two privacy, and they left the room.

"Let me get some protection," interjected Jason. "No!" Lisa interrupted, "I want to feel you skin-to-skin. Just like that, unless you think I need to. I don't think I'm in the ovulation window."

"I've been tested, I'm good", and "so all of us are, as we are in dealing with breast milk, a body fluid, with you."

Then Jason, ever the nerdy researcher, added a thoughtful note, "You know, there's growing evidence about the therapeutic benefits of sperm when absorbed by the female body. It's believed that certain enzymes and chemicals in sperm, combined with the oxytocin release during intimate contact, could potentially enhance the effects of our therapy."

"That's quite fascinating, Jason," she responded, her voice laced with a hint of playfulness.

Jason, sensing the need for clarity and reassurance, looked into Lisa's eyes. "And Lisa, you don't have to worry about getting pregnant from this. When you're lactating, it's much less likely. It's nature's way of spacing out pregnancies. Breastfeeding can act as a natural contraceptive, though it's not a guarantee."

Lisa's brows furrowed in curiosity. "Really? How does that work?"

"It's all about hormonal balance," Jason explained. "Lactation keeps the levels of certain hormones high, which in turn suppresses ovulation.

Lisa nodded, absorbing the information. "That's kind of amazing. Nature's own way of planning," she mused.

"Yes, it is," Jason agreed with a smile.

"You're so smart," Lisa said, a mischievous glint in her eyes reflecting her deep trust, pride in Jason, and the simmering desire that was still very much alive within her.

In Lisa's heart, there was also an unspoken recognition of what Jason had given her, not just in terms of therapy, but in emotional support and understanding. He had been her steadfast companion in a journey that was as much emotional as it was physical. It was Jason who had first navigated the delicate pathways of her pain and pleasure, who had patiently and carefully eased her discomfort, week after week.

Lisa quickly took off her underwear damp from wet pussy, and laid down naked on the therapy table. Jason took his underwear off. His massive black cock springing out. He was already hard. Lisa's eyes widened in anticipation and lust. He climbed up, laying on his arms and knees, his face staring above hers. Jason positioned himself above her. Lisa, with her lustful eyes, looked back at his handsome face. They kissed very passionately this time. Their tongues playing with each others' and biting, playing with each others lips, teasing. Jason's fingers traced delicate patterns on her abdomen, sending shivers down her spine.

Lisa's anticipation built. When she finally felt Jason's cock's thick bulbous head at her entrance, the sensation was indescribable -- a harmonious blend of raw primal need and deep emotional connection.

Lisa's body felt like a stretched wire, taut with expectation. The sensation started as a gentle pressure, a promise of what was to come. Jason lowered his pelvis further, carefully grazing, teasing the tip of his massive 8 inch cock at her entrance as their slick sex juices mixed.

They both were very wet. No lube was necessary. Staring into each other's eyes passionately, with control, Jason inched forward, each movement deliberate. The first centimeter of his thick black cock breached her pussy inner folds, introducing a mild stretch that shot tendrils of sensation outwards from Lisa's core. She gasped in response. She momentarily tilted her head down to look at the union of their sex. The contrast of dark cock glazed with all the precum looked striking against her soft pink pussy lips was a delight to watch. Another slow push and another centimeter made its way inside, causing Lisa's breath to hitch, her fingers clutching on Jason's shoulders.

With Jason's 8 inch cock halfway in, Lisa was a mass of sensations, her body adjusting and accommodating him in a slow dance. With every push, Jason unraveled her more, staring into her eyes, the mounting pressure with every inch of penetration within her creating a cascade of pleasure-pain that she had never anticipated. She felt surrounded by him, not just by his body, but by his hot rod dipping into her core, his form, his patience, and his intensity.

As he pressed further, she gasped, "Aaaahhhhhh," the pressure exerted by his cock caused Lisa's walls to stretch and adjust, firing off a multitude of sensations that had her head swimming. The pull and push, the ebb and flow of their combined rhythm, was hypnotic.

As Jason's gaze met Lisa's, a rush of gratitude and attraction washed over her. How fortunate she was to have found not only a skilled lactation consultant but one who ignited her pleasure by making her feel so good with his cock. The weeks he'd dedicated to easing her milk issues now intertwined with an undeniable chemistry that pulled them irresistibly closer.

When Jason fully penetrated her, his huge black balls rested against her soft, pale ass cheeks and inner thighs, there was a momentary stillness -- a pause to savor their intertwined connection. It was more than just the physical sensation, although that in itself was powerful; it was a pulsing presence, a tangible proof of their union. They engaged into a spontaneous passionate kiss after that pause.

Lisa could feel the hardness and heat and fullness from Jason's cock deep inside her. Like it was dousing a fire that existed for a long time, even though she could feel the heat emanated from his hot hard cock inside her, and she could feel it -- that throbbing warmth, hardness, staking its claim, marking its territory. It was an intimate reminder of his masculinity, of the raw primal desire that brought them to this moment. The depth he reached was both thrilling and overwhelming, touching parts of her she wasn't even aware of. It was a feeling of being completely and utterly claimed, a sensation she would remember for a long time.

The base, where he was thickest, stretched her deliciously. Each tiny movement, even a mere twitch, sent ripples of sensation through her, reminding her of just how completely he filled her.

She tilted her head up and Jason, hovering over her on his outstretched arms, leaned down. She kissed his lips again. Jason kissed her back again, and they paused with his cock, this time balls deep inside her, while engaging in a passionate tongue kiss.

The moment of stillness broke when Jason began to move while kissing her, the initial slow grind pressing even deeper within Lisa. She started to moan while kissing, her breath and sounds vibrating through his lips, as he held on to her soft luscious lips tight with his lips and teeth occasionally. The sensation was intoxicating; the nuanced shift of his hips rubbing against her pussy folds, her clit, and her inner walls, making her acutely aware of every inch of him inside her. Each grind was a dance, a rhythmic motion where their bodies met and melded, creating a symphony of sensations. She was craving for this moment to stretch eternally, but also the natural instinct to douse that fire--she wanted him to start thrusting in more rapidly and deeper. She signaled this by thrusting up against him, begging him to pound her.

As he moved, the textures of his manhood became even more pronounced. The gentle press of his pubic bone against her clit, the way his thick long black cock dragged and pressed against her inner walls, igniting sparks of pleasure she had never known. Her pussy lips clung on to, grabbed on to his cock even on its way out.

Lisa thought to herself: "I am his, completely and utterly," she mused in her mind, feeling the weight and depth of that realization. The surrender, the giving over of control, was a balm to her soul. "Being led, being possessed by him, it's where I belong. It's where I find peace."

As Jason's pace quickened, Lisa's responses grew more fervent. Her moans escalated into a crescendo of passion, each one a clear signal of her mounting ecstasy. "Yes, Jason...fuck me... harder," she gasped. The sound of their flesh slapping against each other filled the room, as their hearts beat frantically.

In this missionary position, Jason's hands, firmly gripping her butt, lifted and angled her in a way that each of his thrusts reached deeper, touching her very core. The room vibrated with Lisa's ecstatic cries, a mix of high-pitched whimpers and deep, guttural groans, each one a testament to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through her body.

The other three men who had gone to the next room to leave Jason alone with her, could hear her loud moans through the walls.

As they neared the peak, Lisa's body became a conduit of raw sensation. Her climax approached like a storm, building in intensity with each thrust. She felt Jason's manhood and its thick head pounding her to depths, sending waves of pleasure radiating through her. Her cries turned into a chant, a rhythmic plea for release, "Yes... yes... I'm coming!"

And then, the dam burst. Lisa's climax washed over her in an all-consuming wave. She cried out very loud, her voice a raw blend of ecstasy and surrender, echoing through the room and could be even be heard outside Jason's house. Her body convulsed around Jason, her pussy walls gripping his big cock in a series of spasms that milked him relentlessly. She clung to him, pressing her crotch even harder against his, her nails digging deep into his back, that would become marks of passion, as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her. Her breasts pressed against his chest also let go of some milk--perhaps from the orgasm or the physical pressure. It smeared milk all over Jason's chest from his chest rubbing against her nipples as his body ground on her, and the milk tricked from the sides of her chest to the massage table.

Jason had been waiting for this moment right from when she had walked into his clinic the first time. Regardless of the professional lactation help, he wanted to fuck her. It was his dream. And that dream coming true truly felt great.

Jason came. He came at the same time Lisa was at the peak of her orgasm. Simultaneous orgasm was a true testament to their primal, passionate affair. Jason came, uncoiling into spasm after spasm from his core, his masculine root--his crotch, his balls, cock, bursting out hot seed into her silky love canal. He gripped her butts tighter, pressing her crotch up, deeper into his hips. The sensation of Jason's hot release inside her only intensified her orgasm, adding a profound sense of completion to the experience.

wewey
wewey
62 Followers